Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people?

+11
Probit Return
hydra282
Piero
MikhailN
Reina
ElfenMagix
West Nile
Nachtsider
TTIO
boomer_gonz
Kiskaloo
15 posters

Go down

What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people? Empty What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people?

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 9:42

The thought came up after reading emperor's thread about OC describing themselves. In this case, I wonder how someone who doesn't know anything about them would react to their presence when, for example, they ask him directions somewhere. Would they go unnoticed, or draw attention? Maybe make people feel uneasy around them, or the complete opposite, making new friends wherever they go?

I'll start with Sergei, my one and only OC (for now). He'd probably make people around him nervous, thanks to his body language saying more or less "I'm willing to kill someone.", even if he is not. That, or he could make them aggressive as a self-defense reaction. In other words, most people would try to stay away from him just in case.

Back to top Go down

What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people? Empty Re: What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people?

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 11:40

Well Kara looks Japanese, speaks fluent Italian, and dresses in designer clothes. I would guess the impression she makes is the daughter of a senior member of the Japanese Embassy or she's the daughter of a wealthy businessman who is attending university in Italy. She also can pass as a tourist, but she needs to be careful about how she uses the language since a Japanese tourist, no matter how long they studied, would likely not have been surrounded for months by native speakers and learned/adopted their nuances of speech. As such, she would tend to speak in more "dictionary Italian" as opposed to the normal colloquial Italian she uses around the SWA compound and with Michele.

Since she can look older then she is (20-21 is a cinch for her), Kara's cover for staying with Michele at his apartment in Milan is that she is his girlfriend and a Year 2 student at the University of Milan. Another common cover is that she is his assistant or his aide.

She's naturally gregarious so people would likely feel comfortable around her and be inclined in a social situation to react towards her with friendship. Still, she's a cyborg trained for violence so when on a mission, chances are those more perceptive would sense a creepy child trope around her. Michele doesn't have the background Alessandro does, so Kara can't pull it off to the level Petrushka does. Wink

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people? Empty Re: What kind of impression does your OC cause on other people?

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 15:29

This is an interesting question to say the least.

Alpha's toned down wardrobe makes him appear like a day laborer in the light and a street-punk at night.

I think only Hillshire, Altheus, Fernando, and maybe Biff; might notice something different when walking past him in public.

Having a rigid posture as opposed to a slouch and a purposeful spring in his step as opposed to a shuffle.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Mon 29 Dec 2008 - 16:20

Keetha tries to give as small an impression as possible. Ideally, people won't notice her, but of course that isn't often the case. So her intention is to seem to be a random passer-by, an innocent.
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 30 Dec 2008 - 7:09

Aharon would not draw any attention whatsoever. Being so streetwise, he's perfectly capable of passing off as one of those working-class boys who toil about at blue-collar jobs to support their families. Someone perceptive would notice a hardness or weary maturity to him, along with smarts that might seem at odds with his apparent social status, but this normally strikes them as being the result of years of caring for younger siblings and experience born of the hard knocks that come with reaching independence early in life (which isn't too far off the mark, considering the Triela-like role he plays at Childville).

While Liesel's courteousness and refinement would definitely charm civilians, she'd nonetheless give them some odd vibes if she behaved towards them like she does towards the SWA folks. The control and reserve with which she conducts herself, along with the smoldering intelligence inherent in her speech and mannerisms, would strike a casual observer as being very unusual for a kid her age. Hence, she tries hard to 'dumb down' whenever out on the street, but a little bit of the real Liesel always ends up showing. People would probably think her a precocious child from some rich family.

Meir came from a fairly poor household, but he painstakingly endeavored to equip himself with knowledge despite having to prematurely swap his schoolbooks for a bellboy's uniform, making him quite the erudite child. This, coupled with the training he received at Childville after being cyborged, makes him capable of playing both the working-class kid and the middle-class schoolboy fairly well. He's your consummate Mister Nice Guy - always smiling, quick to laugh, possessing a warm, caring temperament and ever-optimistic. Anyone would want to be his friend.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 6:32

Lance hates drawing attention and blends in with the crowd, but people who get ( or live long enough) to know him better find him eccentric. once you reveal to him that u don't see him as anyother person he starts relaxing his guard and reveals a darker and more sadistic personality which makes people uneasy... in the end people who know him "the most" prefer being on his good side. or reverse, some people find the tortured soul in him and try to help him or end up pittying him.

Mina, Ella and Anica are normal girls

Sophia has a regal air

Fei is tomboyish
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Jan 2009 - 17:00

Riful would either not draw attention to herself or intimidate people. Because of her tendancy to space out or stare at people, she normally looks confussed expression making her look very un important. other times she'll glare you down with a look of pure loathing on her face.

Kilana would be considered cute and harmless, simply because of her small structure. She's, to put it bluntly, adorable. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 1 Jan 2009 - 22:19

Rachel will draw attention because men are just horn-dog who wants access to her C-cup sized breasts, for her small size (natural size, not augmented by the cyborgprocess as one may think).

Francesca will not draw that much attention than any other 20-something yummilicous red head.

Fernando will not draw attention to himself. Nor does anyone would pay attention to a blind guy, even when he is arm in arms with his drooling-horn-dog wanting her C-cup breasts god-daughter or the 20-something yummilicous red head.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 15:04

Bloedzuiger wrote:The thought came up after reading emperor's thread about OC describing themselves. In this case, I wonder how someone who doesn't know anything about them would react to their presence when, for example, they ask him directions somewhere. Would they go unnoticed, or draw attention? Maybe make people feel uneasy around them, or the complete opposite, making new friends wherever they go?

I'll start with Sergei, my one and only OC (for now). He'd probably make people around him nervous, thanks to his body language saying more or less "I'm willing to kill someone.", even if he is not. That, or he could make them aggressive as a self-defense reaction. In other words, most people would try to stay away from him just in case.

Great custion. I gues Max might make other people around him think he is interesting first but after knowing him more they would probably be scared to know about his Past, habbits and motivations. Max does not exactly blend in since he uses buisness suits and black leather jackets insted of clothes that are aimed at his age (Max being 16).

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 19:27

I'm pretty sure if you just walked by Reina in the streets you'd go, " awww, cute kid :3 " . If you actually talked to her you'd find she's really cheery, but there's just something odd about her body language.

As for Emaro, if you passed by her you'd most likely think, " Ok, odd. " and keep walking. If you actually talked to her, you'd probably be a bit freaked out by her personality.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 20:45

Daniela is a pretty raven-haired 16 year old head-turner, so that's exactly what she'd do. Stare long enough, however, and you'd see next to her is chunky Walther that seems to epitomize badass so... just whistlin'
MikhailN
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 20:50

Serafina's pink hair would likely draw attention. She prefers to wear a schoolgirl uniform so folks would probably assume she's just an extroverted private secondary school girl.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 22:12

I forgot Francesca, despite my last entry she did not exist then... So here she is:

One of the few Green Eyed Red heads in Italy with a yummilicious bod (5ft 2in @ 34C, 24, 32), Francesca is a head turner for drooling males after her reconstruction (one of the few things Dr. Duvailier did right!). Her reprogramming also made her such an airhead- she makes the original Melody from Josey and the Pussycats looks like Einstein in comparison. But she is not no easy bar pick up... Her Artificial Dumbness will blow many intelligent fuses... and even a few drunken ones!

With the clothing Fernando got for her, she can look like a business professional (like Ferro) or a Blue Jean gal and everything in between. One would not consider giving her a second look, except if one's interested in what she has to offer as a female. (Boy are they in for a big surprise!)

Despite her lack of making sense, Francesca is intelligent. Her persona is based on 2 modes: Normal Operational and Mission Operational. Stated above was her Normal Mode, which some would consider normal despite her little quirks. In Mission Mode- she an outright killing machine that would make a T-100 rethink its survival options on going after her. Once you become her target- consider yourself hunted down and dead.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sat 18 Jul 2009 - 2:49

Oh man, I have a ton of OCs. It would take me quite a while to list them all here.

I think I might make special mention of Gina however. She's a top notch sharpshooter, but is notorious at the SWA for mischievious streak and tendency to hit on her fellow cyborgs. Her handler selected her over a younger girl because he though a teenager would be easier to deal with then a younger child.

What an idiot, huh? Laughing

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Sat 18 Jul 2009 - 10:21

^
Yes, very much so... xDD
Reina is a handful too though. xD So, no matter what the handlers can't win.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 18 Jul 2009 - 10:58

Having a teenage cyborg worked out okay for Michele.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Sat 18 Jul 2009 - 15:20

Zaron would be like Kyoya, and charm anybody that he could use to his advantage. The bad apples wouldn't be so lucky. Evil
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 17:24

Depends, actually. He'd be more in the line of 'the big brother' to the eyes of some of the ops.

...and a nuisance to the handlers considering how he spread his thoughts like wildfire (Frederick, I mean).

Depends on what angle you look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 18:18

Adrianna would probably be looked at as a shy girl who relies on her brother all the time.
Antonio is the dependable older brother who can't tell a good joke to save his life.
Nero is the quiet guy.
Wendy is the serious type with an intimidating aura.
Abigail would be considered a spoiled "princess" to those who don't know anything other than the fact that she's a senator's daughter. Otherwise, she's considered quite self-reliant.
And my personal favorite,
Observer: What a nice boy that is.
Basilio: Aren't you going to correct them?
Luca: Why should I?
Basilio: That's it, we're going shopping for some more dresses.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 3:59

Basically, Clarissa would quite easily pass for you average tomboy as her handler Jack taught her that being able to blend into a crowd is vital for being a skilled assassin.

As for Anastasia, she'd be regarded as being a charming but spoiled girl belonging to some well to do family.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 10:12

After updating my OCs ( I'm putting them into action soon, ohoho. ), I decided to update this too...
Anyways, most of my OCs blend into a crowd really easily. It's part of their job, afterall. If you looked at them you'd mostly think, " Just a normal person. Whatever. " and keep walking.
However, things can change depending on Drago's mood. He can throw killer fits. -nodnod-
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 20:00

Marisa is the quintessential Tomboy-Princess. She likes to dress in skirts, dresses, and girlish clothes, but lacks any shred of ladylike composure...she's the kind of kid who would climb a tree in a short skirt. The other cyborgs consider her a good source of fun if they're in the mood, but a liability to be around when they don't feel like getting in trouble.
The SWA adults are on their guard because when she's around chaos is more likely to happen, but they are patiently sympathetic because she has a problematic conditioning situation.

Her handler Elio has been a spy for almost all of his adult life so he has very little personality that is not "put on." When he wants, he can be a good-natured, mentoring, benign older gentleman. At the turn of a switch he can adopt his viscious personality, and any room he walks into suddenly seems 15 degrees colder. Future episodes will reveal that he can be just as cruel & nasty as Giacomo Dante.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 21:31

Monty, on first contact with somone (and there after if she doesn't like them), tends to come across as intelligent and slightly aloof. She tends to give people the unnerving impression that she's waiting for them to so some kind of amusing trick. Only around those she trusts and is familar with (Jethro, Triela to an extent), or completely disarming people (Voodoo's Galeb Ramsey) will she drop that guard. That said: she's civil to everyone... Monty's bringht enough to have worked out life's a whole lot easier when everyone thinks you're their friend.

Jethro's base demeanor tends to be laid-back and open... you know: someone you'd like to talk to. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: This post is so out of date it's hilarioius. Monty? Civil?

Last edited by Alfisti on Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 5:53

Helen would seem a bit jumpy/shy as she's been taught to avoid contact with anyone if possible by her handler, Salvatore.
He might come off as being cold, unapproachable.
Vinson being an honest, good natured man, would probably get along with most people and generally leave a good impression on most folks, I think.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 2:20; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum