Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves

+63
A Kool Poptart
BleepinFireman
Pax
PolosElite23
topgearbrzgt86
mysterybad
The Son of Nihilism
taerKitty
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
Jackal
Thescarredman
Three Dog
11thpareidolia
Deathly-Hallows
st_frantic
Robert Frazer
SentientObject
Lyndist
Schaschanist
Plaxy
theprodigalson
Aisha_Hikari
Officer_Charon
austinhowell
Toma-kun
Professor Voodoo
Five_X
MP5
Jacen Starslayer
DaGuyEvery1Knows
Alfisti
SPARTAN 119
tremec6speed
Danjo3
Reina
hydra282
Variance
Sakura
Cryingvoid
KodokuRyuu
Secchan
boomer_gonz
Cherubino
destroyer
Awinnell
Kiskaloo
tsundere9kagami2
TTIO
Triela-Chan
Probit Return
West Nile
Utsurokuri
emperor
Thanatos
Tommygunner70
ElfenMagix
Sintendo
Totoum
Triela
Wileama
Nachtsider
rusty-spring
LoC978
67 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 Empty Re: Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves

Post by Reina Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 5:09

Link to old pic of me. About a year old.

Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Forum Posts : 73

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 Empty Re: Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves

Post by rusty-spring Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 4:25

Reina wrote:Link to old pic of me. About a year old.

Sweet shades Very Happy

I have so many aviators myself, I lost count sweat

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 5:59

You're cute,really!

cheers

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 6:55

emperor wrote:

You're cute,really!

cheers

Indeed.

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2574

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 6:59

Thanks. <3 My hair is still short ( I cut it again about a month ago. ) but I tried a Triela cospaly yesterday. xD
So, for anyone who hasn't seen it already:
Triela Cosplay~

Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 7:14

Reina wrote:Thanks. <3 My hair is still short ( I cut it again about a month ago. ) but I tried a Triela cospaly yesterday. xD
Triela Cosplay~

Looking good but you can cosplay as Rico with this short hair.

:3

emperor

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 7:15

emperor wrote:
Reina wrote:Thanks. <3 My hair is still short ( I cut it again about a month ago. ) but I tried a Triela cospaly yesterday. xD
Triela Cosplay~

Looking good but you can cosplay as Rico with this short hair.

:3
I'll try Rico next~ Once I get my haircut I'll probably be able to do Henrietta. xD

Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 7:20

Can't wait for your photo!

Just kidding..... Good

emperor

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 22:11

Looking through pictures and I found these. I thought I posted them, but I guess I didn't.

Me and my bff, Trisha.

Ultimate fangirl-ism.
Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 Sc00022e01

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 Sc0001ed1d

We went to Universal in Florida few years ago and we got our faces done. ^_^ I got TONS of stares all day. I heard comments that I we the devil, but I did hear some people call me Darth Maul. It made me happy. =D

That day was also the day I went on my first upside down roller coaster. We got in the seat and it started to move. I SCREAMED really loud, but we weren't even out of the gate thing yet, so the people waiting on line were starting at me. Some fearless Sith I was... XD

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2746

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 1:08

LOLZ!!

The Sith fear nothing!!

Except hurtling out of control upside down...and spiders. Really big spiders.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 17:44

I was talking to some people on skype when I took this pic. My hair is unbrushed, I had no makeup on and I was in my PJ's. I thought it was a pretty nice pic for someone who doesn't look good without being prepped for being looked at.

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 Photo34
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 24 Aug 2009 - 12:02

Aww!! So pretty!!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 1:12

Cute picture Cherubino.On Cloud 9
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 1:41

Hi I'd like to greet everybody as a new member and fellow fan of Mister Aida's work.
When you first register, it tells you say hello, so I hope to join you all in a good chat and maybe I can post some of my (not so great) pictures of my favorite characters as well as my fan fiction agents and their stories!
Again, thanks everybody for letting me join this cool fan based community! (It would be so cool if Mister Aida himself (herself?) knew of us.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 13:58

tremec6speed wrote:Hi I'd like to greet everybody as a new member and fellow fan of Mister Aida's work.
When you first register, it tells you say hello, so I hope to join you all in a good chat and maybe I can post some of my (not so great) pictures of my favorite characters as well as my fan fiction agents and their stories!
Again, thanks everybody for letting me join this cool fan based community! (It would be so cool if Mister Aida himself (herself?) knew of us.

You could just make a new topic for your introduction! It's better that way.

Anyway welcome to the GSG boards! I think you're the first fan of Lauro I have ever met. What's so great about him? He's mean, nasty to Elsa and, and he doesn't think of cyborgs as people.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Tue 25 Aug 2009 - 19:49

Hi Triela, yeah I thought about starting a new topic but didn't come up with anything right of the bat so I figured I'd say hi. I will be joining in on the conversation though....no lurking!
I like Lauro, I think he's cool, the mean silent type, oops er, strong silent type? Well, what ever! lol
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 0:55

So, this video is from May. It's from my chorus-tour to the stupid Elementary School of epic fail.
Song is actually Dear You Feel. I just lied cuz that'd sound weird to say. Song is about people dying. YAYYYY.
Epic Fail.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 1:03

That actually sounds pretty good. I wouldn't call it an epic fail (and I've heard epic fail Razz). It just sounds like you're a little nervous, that's all. Some voice lessons would clear that up easily. Aside from that, your core voice sounds good though.

I'd say keep on singing. Good
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Mon 31 Aug 2009 - 16:24

my homeOffice. No place for a mac

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 2009083155024copy
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Mon 31 Aug 2009 - 21:56

Just a couple of photos of me posing with weapons from a display of military equipment that happened to be in a tent on the National Mall when I was in Washington DC a couple years ago with my high school AP government class on a field trip in my senior year.

Me with an M16 with attached M203 grenade launcher
Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 Sayhellotomylittlefriend

Me with a Mk 153 SMAW rocket launcher
Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 6 SMAW
I'd have to say the coolest thing on that trip, though, was using the simulator for firing the FGM-148 Javelin anti-tank missile (sorry no pic). The Army actually uses a simulator to train recruits on the Javelin instead of live fire exercises because the missile costs 80K a pop. If the simulator is accurate, I should be able to destroy a BMP APC without too much difficulty, assuming it's not moving....and I have the element of surprise....
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Mon 31 Aug 2009 - 23:27

Reina wrote:So, this video is from May. It's from my chorus-tour to the stupid Elementary School of epic fail.
Song is actually Dear You Feel. I just lied cuz that'd sound weird to say. Song is about people dying. YAYYYY.
Epic Fail.

Your sound was very clear and I think you could make a Youtube with this song. Very Happy

@tsundere9kagami2 my homeOffice. No place for a mac[/quote]

Your parent work at this house? That looks real mess! cheers

@SPARTAN 119

Do you have more pic of this event? I really love to see. And that rocket launcher looks nice with you.

Last edited by emperor on Mon 31 Aug 2009 - 23:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn quote!)
emperor
emperor

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 6 Sep 2009 - 14:30

easy modo?
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 8 Sep 2009 - 3:04