Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition"

+14
boomer_gonz
Triela
Ggultra2764
hydra282
Triela-Chan
Kiskaloo
tsundere9kagami2
LoC978
TTIO
Awinnell
Danjo3
destroyer
Nachtsider
Nuke is Good
18 posters

Go down

Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition" Empty Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition"

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 0:43

Long story so be warned.

Back when went on vacation to the Philippines and Japan last year I thought it would be a great time. It was great for the most part it was good, but little did I know a horrible evil was to come. When I came off the taxi to my grandmother's house in Manila some dark skinned kid was greeting us, I was like: "Who the hell is this kid?". I asked my mom and he said that was my cousin Janry. He was like a typical...8 year old kid the ones that want attention all the time and all that crap. Then, one day he just acts all damn moody for no reason, my aunt told me: "He's always like this, he does it to get attention, don't pay attention to him." Something really bothered me about the kid, he doesn't act like anyone in my family, he sounds a little weird, and he's just a flat out pain in the ass. It wasn't until my cousin told me his dark secret: A. He's adopted (I figured) B. The kid is a friggin' demon incarnate. C. He's just being used so my uncle Jessie can come to the United States (Not sure how that works since my uncle is married and his wife is in Hawaii).

Then more stories about him came around. He has a history of animal cruelty including choking a dog with a chain in front of me. Tossing a dog out the window, what was worse was one of my grandmother's favorite dogs (how my grandmother could forgive him is beyond me). Breaking a gift from my Uncle Martin's then fiancee, by tossing it on the ground to see what was inside the jar. But this was the last straw, my aunt loves gummy bears and at the time she was at least 3 months pregnant at the time. I was with my sister and two of my other cousins. My aunt was eating some gummy bears so my sister and other cousin was like: "Ooo lets go get some." Janry came by the room a few minutes later with a cup of gummy bears and my sister and cousins were eating them. My aunt came by about 30 minutes later giving me the big bag of gummy bears since she took it with her, this raised a big alarm. There was only one large bag of gummy bears and it was from her. So I went to the kitchen and I saw that Janry's gummy bear vitamin bottle was near empty. The little shit poisoned them! My sister had some abdominal symptoms and my other cousin had to be sent to the hospital further exacerbating her existing conditions. What made things worse was, the little shit never said he was sorry. I did not talk to the kid at all for the rest of the vacation, did not even say goodbye to him.

Fast forward to today. My mom calls me downstairs and goes: "Your cousin Janry, Tito Jessie, and Tita Mayette are coming here."
I ask "How long?"
She replies: "Don't know, Arci don't complain, they are family. Its the Filipino way. (As in letting family members stay over).

In a year my little "cousin" is coming here. And my insane uncle that is in some offshoot of Christianity where he's going to hog the TV watching religious shows and read the bible to us whenever we are free and hell even attempting to convert me. The 2nd day of my vacation he was already blasting me and my other uncle for being Catholic. My aunt is ok, she stayed with my family before when I was young. But damn, my mom knows Janry is a little prick and knows all the stories and even more. Yet she lets them stay here. This little kid is going to ruin what was supposed to be the year of my graduation.

I want to say F' Tradition and F' the Filipino way in this case. That kid is not my family, he just bears the name and thats all. Damn skidmark.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition" Empty Re: Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition"

Post by Nachtsider Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 0:48

Beat the tar out of the little twat the instant you get the opportunity. That'll learn him.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition" Empty Re: Sometimes I want to say: "F' Tradition"

Post by destroyer Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 1:05

i don't know if hard way will teach him a lesson, but soft way has proved to be fail. the best way is reach his hearth, but that's theory. i don't think i don't lost my temper first before i reach it. but maybe you have a better luck.

for a moment, keep him in his place.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Forum Posts : 238

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : none

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 6:30

Nachtsider wrote:Beat the tar out of the little twat the instant you get the opportunity. That'll learn him.
What he said. Beat the shit out of him and let him know in no uncertain terms that there’s more where that came from.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 6:32

remind him that the laws in the US are different and if he tries poisoning again or animal cruelty he's going to Jail !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 9:12

:/

I'm not certain, if I were you, that I would want him to change. Reason being, he doesn't really deserve to be better. Still, Danjo's/Nacht's/Awinnell's advice are exactly what I was thinking, if you have to way to get him to not stay...
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 13:52

demon incarnate or no, I wouldn't recommend beating the shit out of an eight-year-old (the police tend not to look too kindly on adults doing that sorta thing, though if his legal guardian does it, maybe he could be moved to a foster home 'for his own protection').
Then again, O don't really have any suggestions other than 'try to make people realize what this kid is doing' or 'get the hell out of there'.

as for "F tradition", why only sometimes?
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 14:32

Hide the airsoft and all that is precious.....snipehim in the back of the head a couple times
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 14:39

If he's already a violent arse, beating the snot out of him will probably reinforce in his mind that "might makes right" and he may be cowed around you (since you're mightier), but make him worse around weaker members of the family.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 15:24

Unfortunately this kid is a tad manipulative. This kid is going to make me look bad because he's related to me, with his dumb ass antics. What's even worse is I heard my uncle signed him up for karate, great reinforce his violent tendencies. I'd imagine this kid has taken a beating or two though being raised in the Philippines by my uncle before his constant conversions.

I tend to respect tradition, but even my mom has to see reason. She loves collecting those glass wares around the house yet you have this kid around. Its like having a minotaur in a china shop.

The kid is only going to see reason if the law gets laid on him, I only hope that Hawaii actually enforces the law down there.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 15:52

o___O That´s an evil Kid!
Ummm...So Your Uncle and Aunt only say that he´s hyperactive when he tosses dogs out of the window and poisons your sister?!
and I wouldn´t beat the shit out of him cause if he´ll fight back it´d make you look even worse to drub your 8-year-old Cousin.....
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 16:08

Call an excorcist!!

Saying someone's religion is wrong is mean.

Also, you brought back a bad memory of me as a kid, I forced my puppy to swim in a dirty pool. I remember him yelping. I can't remember if I drowned him. I'm sorry Growlithe.
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 16:48

Or better yet, rig a hidden security camera to showcase your asshole of a cousin's antics. There's no way for him to talk his way out of recorded evidence. Razz
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 17:16

I think your cousin needs some serious help. You should bring him to a doctor or something! Things like that can get out of hand, though by the way things are now it seems as though they're really bad now!

Hurting the kid won't do any good, but you should get him serious help.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 18:44

My cousins are all fine....though I have ones that are medically impaired...LUCKY ME!!

but my grandma is getting older and shes here again! for the next couple of years i love it when my grandma is here tho! but my mom and sister are just such jerks to her! and shes my moms mom. I think its because of their situation i mean my grandma and her husband were always fighting so grandma has been staying with her kids...who are all over the world... But im getting fed up with my moms and my sisters behavior they need to respect their elders and especially my mm cause if she were to take a step back she would see she is just like my grandma.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 21:25

I'm not saying you ought to wallop him for no reason. I'm saying that the instant he tries to pull his nonsense, you should show him you won't tolerate it.

My personal belief is that hardly anything (if anything at all) is being done to discipline that kid in his household.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 4:29

I've seen that before.

"He doesn't know what he's doing."
"He doesn't know any better."
"It's not his fault he's that way."

I could go on for days.

I recommend on old technique utilized in most Latino households called, "The Club Hand."

Line your fingers up tightly together as if your getting ready to slap somebody in the face. Then curve them slightly and "bury" your thumb into your forefinger for added leverage. For help in the curve, press your hand to your head just above your ear. Match your hand to the curves and it should be just about right.

Every time he fscks up or looks like he's going to start fscking up, prepare that club hand and wack him on the side of the head. It hurts like hell, gets the point across, and leaves absolutely NO marks.

In extreme cases, grab a nylon stocking and drop an under-ripe orange in there. Again, it hurts like hell and leaves NO marks.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 5:56

boomer_gonz wrote:I've seen that before.

"He doesn't know what he's doing."
"He doesn't know any better."
"It's not his fault he's that way."

I could go on for days.

I recommend on old technique utilized in most Latino households called, "The Club Hand."

Line your fingers up tightly together as if your getting ready to slap somebody in the face. Then curve them slightly and "bury" your thumb into your forefinger for added leverage. For help in the curve, press your hand to your head just above your ear. Match your hand to the curves and it should be just about right.

Every time he fscks up or looks like he's going to start fscking up, prepare that club hand and wack him on the side of the head. It hurts like hell, gets the point across, and leaves absolutely NO marks.

In extreme cases, grab a nylon stocking and drop an under-ripe orange in there. Again, it hurts like hell and leaves NO marks.

Lets hope I don't have to resort to that. Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket with the soap.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 6:52

tell him you know a guy from immigration
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 21:20

Awinnell wrote:tell him you know a guy from immigration
LOL!

Ok here is my advice Nuke. Beating the kid probably won't work. I think that there is really nothing YOU can do to help the situation.

What you MUST and NEED and CAN only do is leave. Pick up. Pack up. Leave. It's tradition in America that when an adult has to eat shit from his parents he leaves. Don't burn your bridge but just get out of the house.

Now I know no one can afford an apartment in this economy but move in with a good friend or other relative or the girl friend if you need to. Just mark my words... Get out of that house. If you lived near me I would invite you myself after hearing this horror...

Anyone who kills dogs has no concise.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 2:47

...unless they were rabid/insane.
*has tearfully put down two*
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 3:29

just...just give up and ignore the kid enjoing life to the fullest ride in an expensive car with a luxuirious woman and at the hotel finally drown yourself in the most expensive wine you can buy there.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akaciparaci Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 3:47

i'd say get professional help, although you have to deal with his parents, bla bla bla

my guess that that kid have something wrong in his personal state of mind

since everyone around him have failed to make him better, time for real counter-measures

or perhaps you can consult this matter first with a doctor, idk which doctor though
akaciparaci
akaciparaci
AKACIPARACI

Male

Forum Posts : 110

Fan of : anime + Castlevania

Original Characters : osaka

Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 7:13

there are little to no child labor laws in the philippines, you should have just beat the crap out of him while you still had the chance, better yet this is your own house, your turf so maybe you can capitalize on that!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 21:04

LoC978 wrote:...unless they were rabid/insane.
Well putting down animals is not killing them. That's different.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 2:34

Cherubino wrote:
LoC978 wrote:...unless they were rabid/insane.
Well putting down animals is not killing them. That's different.

ow it's not killing it's "mercy killing" totally acceptable
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Wed 10 Jun 2009 - 10:42

i don't think nuke want to spend money for doctor for this kid. do you know any about his background before he's adopted?
he might do all those things because he's looking for attention. and it's annoying sometimes.

if you can find out why, maybe you can do something about it.

if not, lock him in the room, tied him up and close his mouth. let him starve until the day you have to return him. hopefully he hasn't died yet if he really is hyperactive.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 4:45

Risin is the 5th deadliest poison in the world, and kids have a reputation of eating the beans containing them by accident

Muh-m-muhahahaha!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 18:46

By accident Niles? As opposed to being fed the poison? xD

And Nuke, I agree with destroyer. This kid isn't your responsibility. You have to take care of yourself man. Get outta the house while he's there man! I'm tellin' you! You're gonna go nuts if you have to deal with everything you said would happen....
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 8:13

Cherubino wrote:By accident Niles? As opposed to being fed the poison? xD
the definition of "by accident" is very very vast and very very deceptive voodoo doll

Cherubino wrote:
And Nuke, I agree with destroyer. This kid isn't your responsibility. You have to take care of yourself man. Get outta the house while he's there man! I'm tellin' you! You're gonna go nuts if you have to deal with everything you said would happen....

get outta the house and leave the beans on the counter that is Muh-m-muhahahaha!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 0:31

Therapy or boot camp? If he's so crazy awake why not sneak some diphenhydramine(benadryl) in his food to knock him out? Not that I'd recommend it, but just a thought. =P
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 0:35

Sakura wrote:Therapy or boot camp? If he's so crazy awake why not sneak some diphenhydramine(benadryl) in his food to knock him out? Not that I'd recommend it, but just a thought. =P

The kid probably needs Ativan to put a dent in him. Unfortunately this crap looks like to be definitely staying with us. I just hope that little prick had friends in school and refuses to move.

BTW: Faldio is a pimp
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 3:49

well i don't see any other solution from killing him, carry on with the Ativan then Good
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 19:07

...My mom was being stupid. He's coming in 3 weeks.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 20:16

Nuke is Good wrote:...My mom was being stupid. He's coming in 3 weeks.
So he is coming? Are you going to stay or are you leaving when he comes? What's your corse of action?
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 21:03

Cherubino wrote:
So he is coming? Are you going to stay or are you leaving when he comes? What's your corse of action?

I can't leave the house yet. I'm just going to stay up in the dorms during the school year a lot more often. And remember what I did to that drunk idiot in the open discussion room? I'm going to be firm with this kid, I also have a lock in my room. He isn't touching anything that belongs to me at all.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 21:06

Nuke is Good wrote:
Cherubino wrote:

I can't leave the house yet. I'm just going to stay up in the dorms during the school year a lot more often. And remember what I did to that drunk idiot in the open discussion room? I'm going to be firm with this kid, I also have a lock in my room. He isn't touching anything that belongs to me at all.
*sigh* Well good luck. Getting a lock on your door is a great idea. I think that'll make things hell of a lot easier.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 22:10

well, i'd say be carefull, kids are crafty, he'll find a way to get into your room
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 0:48

don't worry about it. if that boy DID it, that'll be a good reason for nuke to send him to police, put him in jail and let the police call psicolog and live will be more beautiful.

just hope he didn't break anything important though
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 18:53

destroyer wrote:don't worry about it. if that boy DID it, that'll be a good reason for nuke to send him to police, put him in jail and let the police call psicolog and live will be more beautiful.

You can't call the cops on a kid like that. They would laugh at you if you did. Believe me.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 5:04

Cherubino wrote:
destroyer wrote:don't worry about it. if that boy DID it, that'll be a good reason for nuke to send him to police, put him in jail and let the police call psicolog and live will be more beautiful.

You can't call the cops on a kid like that. They would laugh at you if you did. Believe me.

i know that. but if you manage to make it somehow like :

" as stranger kid that i help from the street because he's homeless and by chance he pay me back my kindness by trying to steal something from me with a prove that he break my lock. that kid can find 'home sweet jail' as his home"

lol.

but, i'm not that good as an actor though.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Tue 7 Jul 2009 - 13:01

Just as a dumb update, my uncle has given us a date range when he is coming. Next week at the latest.

I was so furious to hear this I went out running and played tennis, according to my parents I was out for 6 hours. That 6 hours must have been some kind of angry blur to me then.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Tue 7 Jul 2009 - 20:36

Nuke is Good wrote:Just as a dumb update, my uncle has given us a date range when he is coming. Next week at the latest.

I was so furious to hear this I went out running and played tennis, according to my parents I was out for 6 hours. That 6 hours must have been some kind of angry blur to me then.
I'm really sorry Nuke... If you ever need to talk, you have my number. I don't care what's going on. If you need me, I'll talk with you. Smile
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down