Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The prestigious "We love our handler club"

+9
Tommygunner70
Danjo3
sasahara17
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Angiegarde
LoC978
KodokuRyuu
West Nile
13 posters

Go down

The prestigious "We love our handler club" Empty The prestigious "We love our handler club"

Post by West Nile Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:19

Simply an idea for a fanfic, where each chapter has the members discussing about how to "get it on" with their handlers and others actually bragging about their relationships with their handlers

The We love our handler pledge:

We love our handler. Even though that sounds like incest since we're called a Fratello, we don't really care. We will shoot for our handler, we will stab for our handler. And if our handler is hungry, we will buy a panini for our handler. Everything we do is for our handler, we kill, torture and spy for them. If they ever cheat on us we will forgive them (or not). Our life is for our handler, I'd rather die than let my handler get hurt, I'd rather die than let those sluts named Ferro and Priscilla, yes we know what you 2 are doing!, take our handler. We don't just like are handler, we are not just devoted to them. WE LOVE THEM!!

Last edited by West Nile on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:26; edited 1 time in total
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

The prestigious "We love our handler club" Empty Re: The prestigious "We love our handler club"

Post by West Nile Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:23

Club memebers by rank:

the inner circle:
Petrushka (president; "i made out with my handler!")
Triela (vice president; "i stole a kiss from my handler!")

other members:
Henreitta (I just held my handler's hand >_<)
Angelica (I NEED my handler!!)
Elsa (I will kill my handler!!)

none members:
Claes (i'm inlove with someone else *wink*)
Rico (awww come on, can i join the club??)
Beatrice (What the hell are you guys talking about?!)
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

The prestigious "We love our handler club" Empty Re: The prestigious "We love our handler club"

Post by KodokuRyuu Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:29

West Nile wrote:Beatrice (What the hell are you guys talking about?!)
Exactly. Laughing
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:29

Rico: *gushing to noone in particular* I love you guys! ... snipe
Beatrice: Wut de hell you guys be talkin' 'bout?!
Wink
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 17:28

All of the girls' thoughts on their handlers and this club are accurate in my opinion.

Still, Rico should be put in the club since she's VERY loyal to her handler Jean.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 17:36

Damn West Nile, sounds like you read the last 2 chapters of my Solution's Resolution :face:!

Who else can join this group?
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 20:13

Angiegarde wrote:Still, Rico should be put in the club since she's VERY loyal to her handler Jean.
Rico's loyal to Jean, but she doesn't love him like Henrietta loves Giuseppe. Put simply, she wouldn't break down crying or commit suicide if Jean loved someone else or died. The force that drives her is her gratitude to the Agency for giving her the healthy body she never had, not any love for Jean. Therefore, I don't think she belongs in this club.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 21:03

Wait, why is Triela the VP? I thought 'Etta should be the VP. 'Etta's love for Jose is so much more obvious than Triela's love for Hillshire.

Triela, being a 'Tsun Tsun' and all, would stubbornly deny any romantic feelings for that big german idiot while failing attempting to hide her growing blush. She expresses her love for Hillshire by making life hard for him (much the same way kids pick on the people they like), and demonstrates her romantic feelings for Pino by beating the crap out of him (Yandere in this instance? just joking lol). I don't think at first glance you'd realise she'd got it bad for them until you see that she's just denying her romantic feelings out of fear of them.

I agree with Nacht on Rico's point; Rico doesn't so much as love Jean as she is loyal to him and his cause. In this case, love and loyalty are two different things. She doesn't fawn over Jean like other girls, nor is she interested in winning his heart. As Nacht said, she's more interested in repaying him for giving her a second chance at life in the only way she knows how, blasting the living daylights out of terrorists, criminals and rebels.

She's cute that way I suppose.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 21:49

Just got 1 thing to say:
Chief Lorenzo's Lonely Cyborg Band!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 6 Jul 2008 - 7:56

sasahara17 wrote:Wait, why is Triela the VP? I thought 'Etta should be the VP. 'Etta's love for Jose is so much more obvious than Triela's love for Hillshire.

Triela, being a 'Tsun Tsun' and all, would stubbornly deny any romantic feelings for that big german idiot while failing attempting to hide her growing blush. She expresses her love for Hillshire by making life hard for him (much the same way kids pick on the people they like), and demonstrates her romantic feelings for Pino by beating the crap out of him (Yandere in this instance? just joking lol). I don't think at first glance you'd realise she'd got it bad for them until you see that she's just denying her romantic feelings out of fear of them.

I agree with Nacht on Rico's point; Rico doesn't so much as love Jean as she is loyal to him and his cause. In this case, love and loyalty are two different things. She doesn't fawn over Jean like other girls, nor is she interested in winning his heart. As Nacht said, she's more interested in repaying him for giving her a second chance at life in the only way she knows how, blasting the living daylights out of terrorists, criminals and rebels.

She's cute that way I suppose.

they rank is based on experience. Triela's kissed Hilshire so she is one rank higher and the other girls look up to her to be able to lock lips with their handler as well.

o yeah if OC are possible i would have added this

High President: Carol (col. marksman) "ive been screwed by my handler!"

Last edited by West Nile on Mon 7 Jul 2008 - 6:18; edited 1 time in total
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 6 Jul 2008 - 16:18

West Nile wrote:they rank is based on experience. Triela's kissed Hilshire so she is one rank higher and the other girls look up to her to be able to lock lips with their handler as well.

o yeah if OC are possible i would have added this

Carol (col. marksman) "ive been screwed by my handler!"
What about all those upskirt shots Yu has Henrietta doing? I'm sure its to get Jose all hot and bothered (though she should change to black silk undies to get more of a reaction out of him) !!!

Damn that Carol! I have to keep Rachel away from her before she gives her any ideas!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 7 Jul 2008 - 22:49

West Nile wrote:they rank is based on experience. Triela's kissed Hilshire so she is one rank higher and the other girls look up to her to be able to lock lips with their handler as well.
Ohhhh. So in other words, she's been assigned that rank rather than taking it up? I wonder how hard she denied her burning desire for her prince chaming when she found out they were making her the VP based on that!

I do admit, my view on this matter is a bit skewered. I kinda compare Hillshire and Triela's romatic relationship to Harima and Eri (not the best comparison, I know). It's not something I can help, but Triela and Eri are so similar (and Harima and Hillshire are such 'nice' people) that the reaction is automatic.

West Nile wrote:High President: Carol (col. marksman) "ive been screwed by my handler!"
Oh Err. Right. It's too bad Terra and Carol never met Petra. I'm sure Petra and Carol would have... shared notes on their... activities...
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 7 Jul 2008 - 23:04

West Nile wrote:High President: Carol (col. marksman) "ive been screwed by my handler!"
That can be taken in so many ways...

The fratello team kept on shooting at the Padania horde that were fast approaching, even though they were getting low on ammunition. Her handler whispers in her cybornetic ear, "I'll run to the truck and bring back another can of rounds!" Carol can only nod as she kept on shooting.

He gets up and runs to the truck, Carol hearing the patter of his feet as he runs back to the truck, its door opening and she sighed- 'He Got There, Good!' Then she turns the door slamming, thinkging that he would soon return with more bullets, she continues on with firing. Instead to her horror, she hears the engine starting over, the wheels squealing against the ground and the roar of the truck fading into the background....

NOW Thats' Being Screwed By One's Handler!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 5:45

@ Elfen

...that's too cruel and out of character for Gino. As much as he is a pedo, Gino won't abandon Carol (would he?).

Lauro on the other hand might. Elsa might be upset at that though, but the moment those words leave her mouth (I just gor screwed by my handler), I think she might go jelly legged and stuff... until she comes back to her sences and try killing Lauro (again).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 6:44

sasahara17 wrote:@ Elfen

...that's too cruel and out of character for Gino. As much as he is a pedo, Gino won't abandon Carol (would he?).

Lauro on the other hand might. Elsa might be upset at that though, but the moment those words leave her mouth (I just gor screwed by my handler), I think she might go jelly legged and stuff... until she comes back to her sences and try killing Lauro (again).

If Lauro did that, ever loving Elsa would have said "He's probably going to get more rounds." Laughing
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 16:12

@ Last 2 replies...
:lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!:

My point in the the reply (not pointing fingers at Gino), is that there are more than one way to screw a cyborg...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 20:42

kinda like what you wrote Dr. Gilliani (or Guiliani, whatever) as having said about screwing the cyborgs...
The prestigious "We love our handler club" Dmsear5screwdrivershw2.th

so there's at least three ways, then... Guh?
Yuck!

also, in the Colonel's stories, the pedo-victim (my nickname for Carol... poor kid) didn't use guns. She was strictly a cameras-and-blades reconnaissance/assassin-type...
but the pun remains the same.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 21:09

West Nile wrote:If Lauro did that, ever loving Elsa would have said "He's probably going to get more rounds." Laughing
LOL! Alas, Poor Elsa... what a poor girl indeed!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 3:02

West Nile wrote:Henreitta (I just held my handler's hand >_<)
Rico (awww come on, can i join the club??)
Actually, these two rate “Got a hug from my handler.”

Triela is hug and kiss, while Petra is hug, kiss and god knows what else.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 4:50

Danjo3 wrote:...god knows what else.
We all know 'Sandro scored a home run. Maybe it's never actually said in the manga, but we know it in our hearts. Maybe that's why we hate him so?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 4:52

sasahara17 wrote:Maybe that's why we hate him so?
I fear for your life when you make it into the legal world, my friend.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 10:24

sasahara17 wrote:We all know 'Sandro scored a home run. Maybe it's never actually said in the manga, but we know it in our hearts.
I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re right. I can’t see a guy like Sandro stopping at a lip lock. And not only was Petra more then willing, but she had the “stupid smile” later on in her room. Definitely leads one to believe that the girl was freshly… well, you know. NO
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 14:04

Unfortunately, we will never know what happened on those over night camping trips with Claes and Rabello...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 16:07

ElfenMagix wrote:Unfortunately, we will never know what happened on those over night camping trips with Claes and Rabello...
There are several handlers who I can see having a moment of weakness (excluding Sandro of course - he's that way all the time) but Raballo’s not one of them. As for Claes, I don’t think she was with him long enough for her true feeling to come out. Who knows what would have happened down the road? She too may have crossed over from love of a brother, to something more. And no, I don’t think Claes is above those types of feelings.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 16:40

I just cannot help thinking that Claes has had those feelings for Rabello.
Reasons being is that of what she said in the anime. (Not exactly verbatium, according to my translated version of "Promessa, EP 4, S1) "Although we silent and obediently played the role of instructor and student in the Organization, somehow, for some reason, we talked a lot at the lake. That was our rule of understanding."

She also kept throwing hints at him that what ever he needed, she would give it. That shows how deeply ingrained her conditioning was- that she would do anything for him.

Well, thank god that Rabello was not sort of the creep that some of the others turned out to be. Maybe he was a family man with his own children; even as a divorced man, he is still a father and his children are important to him. Perhaps this is what was meant by what he tried to do and expose, not the SWA itself, but the creeps within it.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 17:30

ElfenMagix wrote:I just cannot help thinking that Claes has had those feelings for Rabello.
Reasons being is that of what she said in the anime. (Not exactly verbatium, according to my translated version of "Promessa, EP 4, S1) "Although we silent and obediently played the role of instructor and student in the Organization, somehow, for some reason, we talked a lot at the lake. That was our rule of understanding."

She also kept throwing hints at him that what ever he needed, she would give it. That shows how deeply ingrained her conditioning was- that she would do anything for him.
You could very well be right Elfen. Even though he was a bit of a bastard a first, Claes warmed up to him pretty quick. I just don’t think I have enough to go on to say her feelings were romantic. But as I said, I could see it happen given enough time.

Maybe it was best that Raballo was offed when he was - a few more years, and it might have been Claes pulling the trigger. Laughing
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 17:37

Rabello is too caring of Claes for her to pull the trigger on him, BUT...
Claes and Rabello shooting at 'Sandro and Petrushka- THAT I can see happening!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 19:22

I still say the most Claes loved Raballo was as a father.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 20:56

Nachtsider wrote:I still say the most Claes loved Raballo was as a father.

My thoughts exactly.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 21:38

Claes/Rabello is the more realistic of the cyborg/handler relationship on how it should be, but I'm willing to bet $ to ¢ that she would go further if Rabello allowed it.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 1:42

Keep in mind that all the girls start out seeing their handlers as a brother/father. If Claes and Raballo would have been together as long as say, Hillshire & Triela were, ol’ Claes might have gone head-over-heals. The girl then and the girl now are two different people. Let’s face it, when she was with Raballo, she was as bad as Henrietta.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 8:07

Danjo3 wrote:Keep in mind that all the girls start out seeing their handlers as a brother/father. If Claes and Raballo would have been together as long as say, Hillshire & Triela were, ol’ Claes might have gone head-over-heals. The girl then and the girl now are two different people. Let’s face it, when she was with Raballo, she was as bad as Henrietta.

I agree to that. Claes now is acting more like a grown up then any of the girls.
heck, and reading books sure can help you in developing skills.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 11:48

As bad as Henrietta in what reguard? In infatuation with her handler? Claes was as I saw it- just under what Henrietta was, She had a much cooler head, thought things out and didn't go buck wild all over the place like Henrietta did. But given time, she would have surpassed the Triela stage, though again, would be more control of herself in the relationship even though she would do anything for Rabello- even sneaking out of the hospital just to see him. (wonder how many guards she killed to do that?!!)

As forhandling a gun, yes, it took her time, for she was just out of the vat and Rabello had her out on the range! But given time, she would have been a superb shootist because of the training he would have given her. Unfortunately, we will never know what typew of gunslinger Claes would have been or at least was, for much of her mission history is left out byYu. But knowing how she is/was in the anime- she was a definate kick-ass assassin.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 17:10

I can't agree her as a good gunslinger...

Raballo's death traumatize her enough that eventually led the agency to reconstruct whatever's in her head. I do agree nonetheless that she thinks things more thoroughly than the rest of the operatives.

Because Raballo's influence, perhaps?

Then there's also the accident with Henrietta. Jose should teach her not to look a pistol's barrel with her finger on the trigger...

The way how Raballo handles Claes, I think she'll end up as part of the intelligence gathering; something more risky and complicated than what Triela, Henrietta, and Rico were up against. More in the sound of...infiltration, so to say.

but that's just what I'm thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 18 Jul 2008 - 1:47

ElfenMagix wrote:As bad as Henrietta in what reguard?
I was talking about her being ga-ga over her handler. At the lake, even though he said he didn’t give a shit about her, she was still talking all cutesy – “I’ll be your legs from now on.” Can you say diabetes?

Not that it wasn’t cute…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 18 Jul 2008 - 9:31

she would do anything for Rabello- even sneaking out of the hospital just to see him. (wonder how many guards she killed to do that?!!)

We should have a comic or fanart about this scene.

:cool2:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 20:28

Personally, I feel that Bianchi just took pity on Claes and let her out for a while after she nicely asked him.

Sometimes, violence isn't necessary.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 21:00

Nachtsider wrote:Personally, I feel that Bianchi just took pity on Claes and let her out for a while after she nicely asked him.

Sometimes, violence isn't necessary.
Claes might have even shed a few tears (hearing the rumor that her handler was leaving the Agency). Bianchi strikes me as a man who would be moved by that.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 16:28

If fanmade characters were allowed in this club, then my own junior operative character Clarissa would have this motto....

"I was given a grand purpose by my handler."

This means that because she was near death and lacking direction when chosen to be part of SWA, her handler Jack (a half American/half Italian man) gave her a new life and with it, a purpose, to (in her mind) protect the innocent and make the guilty suffer (by having them become swiss cheese of course....).

Anyways, I keep wondering why the manga AND the anime keeps showing Henrietta in certain poses and situations that lolicon fanboys fantasize about. For instance, in volume 1/episodes 1 and 2, we see Henrietta getting her right arm fixed and she's in lingerie. That's the sort of thing that many lolicon fanboys would fantasize about.

I'll bet you anything that if Henrietta were of legal age that she and Jose would be dating.....
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 16:43

Triela said it best - it's hard to know where the feelings imposed by the conditioning end and where the girl's own feelings begin...

As for Kara Michelle, her love for her handler Michele is that of a daughter to a father. And having had knowledge of the cyborg program since it's inception, Michele will by nature set and maintain very firm boundaries on their relationship.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 22:39

Rachel's bonding with Fernando years before she became a cyborg would automatically make her president of that club. To her Fernando is friend, father, desired lover, savior, General, President, and King of the Sea...

Fernando just wants to be known to her as father and friend... which is almost impossible to fulfill.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 0:03

KodokuRyuu wrote:
West Nile wrote:Beatrice (What the hell are you guys talking about?!)
Exactly. Laughing

NAW!!!

It's more like.

"What be dis juju on our handler rasta's?"

Right Nacht? Wink
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 0:14

cheers
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 16:50

:lol!:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 2:16

Fortunately, Amalgam's conditioning is different from the one the SWA uses, so Rolito doesn't have to deal with unrequited feelings on the part of Elena- or (and I await your impending reactions with a certain black relish) Giuseppe. Black Technology is superior ^_^.

(Glacing at the other Gunslinger Boys.)

Rolito did end up becoming Elena's second father. Unfortunately, you all probably know what happened next in canon LGO.

As to the SWA bunch in LGO:

Henrietta: "Miss Mireille is my partner!"

Rico: "Emilio..."

Claes: "Sir Raballo... I'll avenge your death..."
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 12:53

Sheo Darren wrote:Rico: "Meir..."
Fixed.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 21:41

Panzer IV wrote:The way Raballo handle(d) Claes, I think she'll end up as part of the intelligence gathering...More in the sound of...infiltration, so to say.

Sorry to respond to an old response (at least the thread is still active), but this solved a conundrum I was facing. Thanks. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum