Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Music of the Wind" - Sora no Woto alternative lyrics

3 posters

Go down

"Music of the Wind" - Sora no Woto alternative lyrics Empty "Music of the Wind" - Sora no Woto alternative lyrics

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 25 Mar 2010 - 19:21

This isn't actually a GSG-related thread, but in the abscence of a more specific forum I felt that it would be best placed here, as it's just a little idle doodling fragment and nothing too set or serious.

It's not to my credit, but I have limited patience for poetry, and whenever I've sat down to attempt some myself I've found it to be totally baffling. Even though I've been singing in choirs and theatre groups for years I have to admit that I've never been much for songwriting either, and when it comes to composing I don't know one piano key from another. However, I found the new anime Sora no Woto to be quite affecting, its conclusion leaving me in that sombre, reflective state you get when something engaging has passed. A muse must have been passing, though, because I started to fill that hollow feeling with thoughts about music, leadng to me metering out this "second season OP".

Again, I'm no composer so these lyrics are just set to "Hikari no Senritsu", Sora no Woto's actual opening theme.