Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee*

+15
boomer_gonz
Nuke is Good
maverick375
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
Kougeru
Thanatos
emperor
Nachtsider
Triela
Whatface
Tommygunner70
sasahara17
LoC978
rusty-spring
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee* - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee*

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 14:09

The first OAV I saw (and I believe one of the first released) was Johji Manabe's Outlanders and the quality, while better than many TV shows, was not as good as a theatrical production, which made sense as the format was designed for "direct to video" releases.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee* - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee*

Post by Thanatos Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 14:27

Hey, it´s Madhouse all the same, with the same team right? They´re one of the best anime studios in the japan and one of the best at adaptating mangas. Only good can come out of it.

Thanatos

Forum Posts : 140

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 6:30

Full of Win I'll wait for it

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 26 Jul 2009 - 22:09

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41820

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 10:50

Kiskaloo wrote:http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41820

QFT. This series is pushing the limits of Kirk is Awesome . Haven't started on the manga but so far I like it. Lots of hilarity, insanity and still has time to leave viewers with stuff to think about. My fave eps are 7 (from season 1) and 16 (from season 2).

Hope in the third season they up the Duel and down the engrish

MikhailN

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 12:08

I've been keeping up with the manga, and I'm really looking forward to how the anime follows the story. However, I will say that the entire last 3 volumes have been on the same story arc so I'm a little worried that it might go stale.

That said, the manga did finally seem to make a significant change of plot so I hope it goes back to some humor. Vol 7, 8, 9 were almost entirely action with very little dialogue or plot development.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GP Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 15:33

I'm bringing this back from the dead, or maybe just up to date. I follow the manga, but the scanlation of it anyways, anyone know or follow the raws? As of now the Roberta arc, which is what I figure the 3rd series will follow, seems done. Anyone know what's after that?

Also I must say, I can't wait for that subtext filled scene between Rock and Revy in her room early on. Great scene!

GP

Forum Posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Tue 17 Nov 2009 - 17:38

GP wrote:I'm bringing this back from the dead, or maybe just up to date. I follow the manga, but the scanlation of it anyways, anyone know or follow the raws? As of now the Roberta arc, which is what I figure the 3rd series will follow, seems done. Anyone know what's after that?

No one knows. The series is on break until next month. All the chapters have been translated and uploaded to OM

MikhailN

Back to top Go down

Post by GP Wed 18 Nov 2009 - 3:59

MikhailN wrote:
GP wrote:I'm bringing this back from the dead, or maybe just up to date. I follow the manga, but the scanlation of it anyways, anyone know or follow the raws? As of now the Roberta arc, which is what I figure the 3rd series will follow, seems done. Anyone know what's after that?

No one knows. The series is on break until next month. All the chapters have been translated and uploaded to OM

Didn't know it was on break, thought maybe the raws where into the next arc. Good to know though, thanks for the info.

GP

Forum Posts : 123

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 4:12

Revived for news.

The first of the OVAs that make up Black Lagoon's third season, titled "Roberta's Blood Trail", is set to be released on the 17th of July. Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee* - Page 2 Icon_cheers

From this source. I'll take the blog's word for it since I can't read the official Japanese site. Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee* - Page 2 61015
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Fri 12 May 2017 - 12:19

After a three year hiatus, the Black Lagoon manga will begin publication of new material
one week from today.

Black Lagoon Third Season! *Glee* - Page 2 09bf3210

'You talkin to me?'
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist Sat 13 May 2017 - 18:23

Really? Great!!!
Lyndist
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 476

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017 - 7:09

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2