Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conditioning Proccess?

5 posters

Go down

Conditioning Proccess? Empty Conditioning Proccess?

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 1:35

Would anyone have an idea on how the conditioning works? Hardware and their methods using all five senses to brain wash the subject anything really. I'm working on a anfic and I need some ideas.

Back to top Go down

Conditioning Proccess? Empty Re: Conditioning Proccess?

Post by Nachtsider Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 1:53

The thing's some kind of mind-altering chemical, apparently, and administered via syringe. Beyond that, everything's up in the air.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 1:57

nah what I meant was brainstorming possibilities. Remember that episode with Petra? She had this thing hooked up on her eyes kinda like that virtual reality technology. I'm not sure what episode it was but I'm sure I saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 2:05

yeah, we've always assumed, since it's called the 'conditioning process', that there's some sort of mental training involved, probably subliminal.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 15:11

Those thing with Petra was probably from vol.8. I'm pretty sure the Agency used all sorts of methods for the conditioning process. Most likely with radiowaves, chemical interference, mental training, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 15:35

The conditioning process, like Nachtsider stated, starts with drugs to get the subject into a trance like state to induce some sort of hypnosis. Then while in the hypnotic state, they are programmed. From here, anything goes but the girls are in a highly rececptive state for information input. Information processing comes later...

That episode which Petra was in was not a conditioning episode. It was about stressing her to see where her programming takes her, and thus the answer was told that she loves 'Sandro. This maybe true of all the cyborgs, as Triela stated that conditioning is a form of love, but Petra takes it to an extreme.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 16:13

Thanks for the insight elfen Smile So, more or less the usual brainwashing method was used eh? Although the next step would be rather complicated.

Regarding Petra, I heard that 2nd Gen cyborgs were subjected to less dose of conditioning(?) which resulted in the more carefree, outspoken and has more freedom of speech/feelings, more interactive kind of cyborg? Perhaps this has something to do with what she's saying...

PS: It's been ages since I posted anything in this forum, well life kinda got in the way (in more ways than one). Don't shoot me now sweat .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 20:15

The only sort of evidence that we have of the conditioning process is that it involves injecting something into the cyborgs. Angelica's condition in Volume 3 shows this, and "the drugs" that Marco refers to (and carries) is most likely the conditioning drug.

Other than that, you can make up your own way of reprogramming the cyborgs.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 18 Jul 2008 - 1:20

Sintendo wrote:Other than that, you can make up your own way of reprogramming the cyborgs.
I think everyone has. Very Happy
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 17:29

Sorry if this isn't allowed--it's a follow-up question. I haven't read/watched much so sorry again if the answer to this is obvious. I'd like to find out when they condition the girls. Is it regular or only when needed (ex: when they're badly injured)? And if brainwashing=condition, then is that the main reason why their memory's failing? Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 18:22

They probably do it something like... one a week, perhaps, considering that the stuff is necessary for their cyber implants to work. And yeah - the memory loss is a side effect of the conditioning.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 1:40

You hear a lot about the girls becoming dependent on the conditioning and suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I think that the further along they are, the more often they need it. If you’ll notice in vol.3, when Angie has withdrawal problems, Marco says that she wasn’t supposed to have another dose for a week and uses a field kit on her, but fast forward to vol.10, and you see that Triela keeps the meds with her in her purse. It kind of makes you wonder whether or not she’s taking it everyday
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 8:48

Oh, so the conditioning and the meds come hand in hand then. Thanks for answering, Nachtsider and Danjo. dancin\\'

What about Henrietta then? Giuseppe says that he (correct me if I'm wrong here) uses minimal dosage of medication needed. Will that even prevent Henrietta from being dependent on the drugs? Puzzled

Ermm.. sorry for asking again.. sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 10:25

Confissao wrote:What about Henrietta then? Giuseppe says that he (correct me if I'm wrong here) uses minimal dosage of medication needed. Will that even prevent Henrietta from being dependent on the drugs?
Triela is on minimal conditioning too but it’s obliviously catching up with her. I think that in time, Henrietta will also start to have the same problems.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down