Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

+25
SPARTAN 119
Triela Hilshire
Plaxy
MP5
Jacen Starslayer
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
Robert Frazer
Alfisti
FearTheLASERFACE
Professor Voodoo
zarien85
Ggultra2764
Sheo Darren
Awinnell
Sakura
emperor
Nachtsider
West Nile
Danjo3
KodokuRyuu
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Wileama
sasahara17
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl Empty How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by sasahara17 Thu 22 May 2008 - 11:03

Fear is the evolutionary defense mechanism built in to humans. We fear what we don’t understand, and by extension we fear whatever could hurt us. By this reasoning, I can’t imagine something as useful as this emotion would be programmed out of a cyborg completely.

Was going through ye-olde Idea thread (haven’t posted a good one in a while no?) when it suddenly struck me…we talked about a lot of supernatural stuff a few months ago didn’t we? Zombies, Ghosts and stuff? But we never talked much about how the girls be able to experience the emotion of sheer unadulterated terror did we?

For the Hell of it, lets think up ways to scare the daylights out of the SWA staff. Be it anywhere from someone’s sick idea for a practical joke, an everyday occurrence or phobia, fearsome situation that is within the normal scope of their duties or perhaps something more… supernatural, we think up ways to generally make a superhuman killer cyborg, or the secret agent partnered with such a cyborg, experience fear.

If this doesn’t appeal to anyone, we could always discuss what Victor Hartmann is going to do if he ever winds up in Silent Hill.

Anyone interested, or is this going to be a very short thread?

(Note; as the topic starter, I’ll just give a few suggestions and see which direction the thread goes. I think the problem with my failed ‘Time Loop’ discussion thread was that it was too structured, so I thought I’d leave it up to everyone to see what everybody wants to discuss).

Some Common Fears of the top of my head…
-Fear of Spiders
-Fear of Needles
-Fear of Clowns
-Fear of Bears
-Fear of Lightning/Thunder
-Fear of Confined spaces
-Fear of High Places
-Fear of Women
-Fear of Men
-Fear of the Dark
-Fear of Ghosts
-Fear of Broccoli (and vegetables in general)

Some Candidates for Ghosts
-Elsa (Iceberg, anybody?)
Creepy Idea, what if one day the SWA staff wake up... and Elsa (now sporting an eyepatch) and Lauro (Now wearing a fasionable head bandanna) are back acting as if nothing ever happened?
-Enrica
See idea thread.
-Angelica
See idea thread. My idea: Well meaning but often misunderstood ghost/guardian angel.
-Pinocchio
-'Etta's parents as Poltergeists... you know, their daughter HAS been turned into a killing machine. I'd be pretty pissed if I were them.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by Guest Thu 22 May 2008 - 13:42

Well, it's pretty reasonable to assume that Rico would be terrified if she was paralyzed, given how much she likes her new body.

As for something that would scare the girls, I have the seeds for a horror story if one is willing to go along with an unusual idea. What if the conditioning doesn't remove their appreciation for animals like puppies, kittens, and other cute creatures? They would feel every bit as disturbed about killing one that a normal person would. The story I have in mind would chart the psychotic break of one of the girls after killing an animal they find cute. After treating their job of slaughtering human beings like a game, being forced to deal with the conditioning being circumvented would be nasty.

Back to top Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by Wileama Thu 22 May 2008 - 14:35

Hu, that's an interesting thought J. I suppose an animal might be harder for them to kill. Still I get the sense that for some, *cough*Rico*cough*, if it was for their handler they wouldn't blink. Then again, you never know.

There are a lot of phobias. Once the agency discovered a particular phobia thought it would be fairly simple for them erase it with conditioning. They may have actually been smart enough to test for the common ones: insects, rats, dark, ect. Then go about removing them. Then again I've yet to see a Gunslinger Girl wearing kevlar, so probably not. Still if Henrietta where to lose a target, because he ran down a dark, insect ridden hallway. I highly doubt she would remain afraid of the dark, and insects for long.

I'm sure that there are some that the Agency will be able to let slide. Like the fear of speaking in public. The day that screws up a mission will be well worth seeing.

Then again the classic monster under the bed fear would be hilarious when the frightened children have access to assault weapons, and grenades. I can just see Angelica getting ready for bed, doing all those things like brushing your teeth, getting into your pajamas. Only after all that she carefully rigs a claymore to blast anything emerging from her closet. Then settling into bed with that sweet innocent face of hers. Oh man I'm going to enjoy that one for a while.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 22 May 2008 - 19:37

Simple: Rico cant swim, so her fear is falling into deep water.
Interesting though- since Claes and Petra does not seem to have that fear.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 22 May 2008 - 21:00

I could see either Henrietta or Triela having a phobia against grown men surface, especially if Hillshire or Giuseppe ever lost their cool around 'em.
Then again, the conditioning probably takes care of that somehow.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Thu 22 May 2008 - 22:05

ElfenMagix wrote:Simple: Rico cant swim, so her fear is falling into deep water.
Interesting though- since Claes and Petra does not seem to have that fear.
I've been thinking: Do cyborgs sink? I mean, they should be pretty heavy, right? Humans are like 70% water or something like that, but the girls wouldn't have that advantage. Maybe Claes and Petra know they're too good to fall into the water. Laughing
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 May 2008 - 4:33

Perhaps it'll be benifical for the SWA if the make their cyborgs instinctively fearful of the few weaknesses the scientists haven't been able to iron on, such as sinking in water.
It'll be pretty damn stupid if the cyborg jumps in the Tiber or off a building outside of a mission senario.

What about being seperated from their handler while out on a mission though? They're outside Italy in a foreign country, and the lunkhead or a handler manages to lose his ward in the French Underground.
Although some girls will know how to keep a cool head and figure out a way to get back to the hotel room, Henrietta might start to wig out after six hours of wandering with Jose nowhere in sight (realistically though, the day Jose loses Henrietta is the day pigs fly. Losing his dear sister... It's not Jose.).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 23 May 2008 - 5:06

I think it’s oblivious that their ultimate fear (for most of the girls anyway) is the death of their handlers.

That aside, I think the idea of a bad-ass killer like Triela being scared shitless of mice would be hilarious.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 23 May 2008 - 6:22

Stick a gravestone on the ground marked with a handler's name, that should scare the sh*t out of a girl. i mean we've seen wat happened when Claes found out Rabalo was dead... that didn't realy end well did it?

with that aside, ever heard of Pedophobia (not Pedophilia)? Laughing

O yeah guess who this is: Hi my name is _ _ _ _ _ _ after a certain traumatic incident, i've developed a fear of blond french girls carrying violins.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 May 2008 - 6:43

The gravestone suggestion is probably the best one. Perhaps we could throw in a mock funeral, too.

If anything, Emilio's more fond of Rico than ever before in my fanfics, where I brought him back as Meir.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 May 2008 - 7:18

Danjo3 wrote:That aside, I think the idea of a bad-ass killer like Triela being scared shitless of mice would be hilarious.
*whistle* So the scientists glaze over the small stuff when conditioning the girls? That'll be fun(ny).

Jean - Guiliani , I've recently learnt that Rico is deathly afraid of Mice.

Guiliani - Hm? Oh, okay.

Jean - I was hoping you'd have some way of curing her of this...?

Guiliani - Does this in any way affect her performance in the feild?

Jean - No.

Guiliani - Then no. Rico's conditioning is high enougth already. any more, and we'll be detracting from her already limited shelf life. Deal.

Jean - Crap.

Nachtsider wrote:The gravestone suggestion is probably the best one. Perhaps we could throw in a mock funeral, too.
Complete with screaming, trashing girl at the side telling them not to bury her handler? Brilliant. Have her pass out, wake up a day later with brand new gravestone outsiide. If she doesn't shatter like glass on the onset, she'd probably run around trying to find out what the hell is going on.

How about burying the GSG alive? In Claes back garden no less?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 23 May 2008 - 7:20

sasahara17 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:The gravestone suggestion is probably the best one. Perhaps we could throw in a mock funeral, too.
Complete with screaming, trashing girl at the side telling them not to bury her handler? Brilliant. Have her pass out, wake up a day later with brand new gravestone outsiide. If she doesn't shatter like glass on the onset, she'd probably run around trying to find out what the hell is going on.

How about burying the GSG alive? In Claes back garden no less?

Triela: Where am i? this isn't my room. *feels the sides* Crap! why am I in a box!!

Claes: Muh-m-muhahahaha!

It would be funny to have an entire SWA operation compromised because Triela had a spider in her hair Laughing
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 May 2008 - 7:32

I somehow think that a cyborg who got themself buried alive would be able to bust their way to the surface with little trouble.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 23 May 2008 - 7:39

Nachtsider wrote:I somehow think that a cyborg who got themself buried alive would be able to bust their way to the surface with little trouble.

*Claes burns the blue prints of her "titanium casket"*
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 May 2008 - 8:38

It happened oh so suddenly.

One moment Henrietta was happily watering the Turnips when suddenly she heard a faint scraping sound. Caning her head around, the young brunette wouldn’t see where the strange sound was coming from. And what was more it was getting louder.

Wondering if her ears were deceiving her, Henrietta set her watering can down to better check her surroundings. Indeed, there was this frantic scraping noise.

“What on Earth…”

Suddenly a hand erupted from the ground beneath her and latched onto her ankle. Henrietta screamed.

Kicking at the hand and trashing around the young Henrietta managed to free herself of the ghastly appendage before running like a bat out of hell away from Claes vegetable farm, eyes wide in Terror.

---

“So Claes, how was you study in ninja techniques?” Triela humorously asked her newly showered roommate.

“Nin-jutsu Triela, Nin-jutsu.” Claes corrected. “It went well. I practived the ‘Silent Earth Dragon’ technique today. I must admit, travelling underground was much more difficult than I thought it would be.”

"Silent Earth Dragon? As if..." Triela rolled her eyes skeptically. Claes was pulling her leg. Ninjutsu her foot. “And what happened to your hand?” Triela motioned at Claes’ bandaged appendage. "Did you have an accident with firebreathing?"

Claes sighed. No pleasing the skeptic. Mayby one day she'd bury Triela up to neck level. Lets see how the blonde would react to THAT. “If you must know, I have no idea. I was trying to surface back in my farm when I was attacked…”

---

A/N Ridiculousness of this aside, I must apologise for having Henrietta as the butt of another joke.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 23 May 2008 - 9:45

sasahara17 wrote: Kicking at the hand and trashing around the young Henrietta managed to free herself of the ghastly appendage before running like a bat out of hell away from Claes vegetable farm, eyes wide in Terror...

... “If you must know, I have no idea. I was trying to surface back in my farm when I was attacked…”

:lol!:
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 May 2008 - 14:09

Hummm...

-THe Ring?-

Jose walks by the SWA headquarters in an early morning, eyes droopy after decidedly staying up late at night watching the Japanese version of 'The Ring'. This morning in hopes of watching the news, the TV has 'ants' in it and is refusing to turn up.

Recently, a phone rang. He decided not to pick it up after the first time he did hearing the voice of a girl saying 'You will...'

Now, passing by the well, he pause momentarily...

"Giuseppe...Giuseppe..."

Giuseppe turns around, and saw no one "Was it Henrietta who called me? Etta'? Where are you?"

'Giuseppe...Giuseppe..."

Cold sweat began forming around her "...Henrietta...?"

Turning to the well positioned in the center of the garden, Giuseppe noticed something was wrong--very, very wrong. The clouds were hovering above the well and abruptly without warning, a hand appears from the well pulling a female figure as it struggles to climb out

Giuseppe fainted...

*later*

"So Claes, how's your 'ninjutsu training'?"

"C'mon Triela! Cut it out already! It is real and I'm capable!"

"Like?" Triela challenges cynically "Scaling a wall?"

"Well...I tried that, and accidentally slipped myself and fell into the well. I saw Giuseppe on the way down and call out to him to ask for help. I don't think he heard it, so I decided to climb up myself."

"Seeing you're here, I guess you managed to do so."

"Right. Then I have to carry Giuseppe to the medical room...I wonder why..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 23 May 2008 - 20:41

It was a dark and spooky night.
The wolves howls echoed in the nearby forest.
The owls hooted in the darkness.
The lights were out in the house, as the circuit breaker blew when the thunder struck.
The door knob rattled.
Rain started to hit the window hard.
Lightning flashed, showing a shadow in the window.

Spoiler:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Fri 23 May 2008 - 21:16

:lollol::WTFWTF:
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 May 2008 - 21:19

It'd rule so hard if Claes were to scream before the shadow is revealed to be who it is.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 May 2008 - 21:30

My god, this thread is funny.

Ninja Claes is one thing, but Triela attempting the entry through the window think is even better. This once had that happen to a good freind of mine you know...
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Fri 23 May 2008 - 22:15

I've had to enter through my window before when no one was home (100 degree Texas heat is not fun).
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 May 2008 - 22:32

It goes on alot in my apartment block. People doing the spiderman every forthnight becuase of a few misplaced keys...

Should I move the Ninja Claes discussion elsewhere? My mind is now gushing with ideas.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Fri 23 May 2008 - 22:48

Sounds like a good idea.
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 23 May 2008 - 23:09

Should I help you move this topic to Fanart/Fanfiction area?
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 24 May 2008 - 5:08

emperor wrote:Should I help you move this topic to Fanart/Fanfiction area?
Oh forgot to mention I took the initiative to pop open a new thread in the Fanart/Fanfic section. Panzer, I reposted the text of your entry regarding the Well thing there and refrenced you as the author, But I think I'll be better if you could report it as a seperate post yourself. It's just my moral standards nagging at me again.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 May 2008 - 3:56

No, don't worry about it^^

It is a ninja-Claes based on your idea so its fine as it is^^

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 25 May 2008 - 5:13

Hey you posted 1/3 of the existing content mate! You're responsible for it's inception as much as me.

Anyway, back on topic.

We haven't discussed the fears of the handlers yet. I think nothing would concern a GSG more than seeing their handler, a normally resolute and unflinching figure in her eyes, suddenly consumed with fear. Heck, it may even scare them.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 May 2008 - 6:36

Handlers...?

Lets see...

Giuseppe would DEFINITELY piss his pants off if he ever saw Enrika as ghost saying to him: So, you decided to replace me...?

I'm not sure with Jean though--Enrika didn't freak him enough.

Hillshire, with all the fandom universe, seeing a giant German Sausage would most definitely knock him unconscious

Marco...maybe seeing Angelica 'alive' (with blood, zombie-like and all) walking to him saying: 'Marco Marco'

Sandro...probably won't be frightened with ghosts taking figure of a woman like Sadako--he'll rape em' with joy. How about ghosts depicting images of masculine men? With LOTS of muscle; buff time! Now that will scare him Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 25 May 2008 - 6:56

Enrika didn't freak Jean, because he probably subconsciously knew she wasn't real. He had been drinking before she appeared, remember?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 25 May 2008 - 8:29

Making the handlers afraid. That reminds me of an idea from when I was going to run a GSG RPG. I was going to have the players walk into a big underground cave system. Eventually they where going to start hearing sounds from a a small tunnel, one large enough to crawl through. From which would emerge a Gunslinger Girl. This would be their second, or third encounter with a cyborg. The first encounter having been one where the party was almost murderated by a single girl. So they aught to still be afraid of the cyborgs. Only the girl crawling out of the tunnel was herself scared to death. While she trying to crawl out of the tunnel there would be this sickening crunching sound. The girl starts screaming her head off, as she gets pulled back into the darkness of the tunnel. If players hung around they would hear the screaming stop, and more crunching...

That would be a good way to scare someone right? Show them their most fearsome opponent, or ally, reduced to a hysterical train wreck before being consumed by something in the dark.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 25 May 2008 - 9:45

Panzer IV wrote:Giuseppe would DEFINITELY piss his pants off if he ever saw Enrika as ghost saying to him: So, you decided to replace me...?
I don’t think Jose needs Enrika’s ghost to ask him that - I think he asks himself the same question everyday.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 25 May 2008 - 10:20

Panzer IV wrote:
Sandro...probably won't be frightened with ghosts taking figure of a woman like Sadako--he'll rape em' with joy. How about ghosts depicting images of masculine men? With LOTS of muscle; buff time! Now that will scare him Laughing

Im thinking along the lines of a mortal man to remind him of his old gigolo days gone wrong...
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 May 2008 - 13:44

I don’t think Jose needs Enrika’s ghost to ask him that - I think he asks himself the same question everyday.

True--very true.

But he knows that she's dead so she might not bother--but what if she does? Laughing

Im thinking along the lines of a mortal man to remind him of his old gigolo days gone wrong..

hehehehhe.... :lol!:

Sandro: *hears a knock in the door* Who's that...?"

*Creack*

????: Its me Sandro!

Sandro: *jerks up* Aidrich! I-I-I-I thought you're off to club...

????: Its not only him, Sandro my love~!

Sandro: Halmutt! N-n-no! Don't come any closer!!

Aidrich & Halmutt: *flexes and show muscle* We haven't finish that last activity, pumpkin! Time to get started!! *flexes xxx through tight rubber suits*

Sandro: NUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

...well, something in that line?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 26 May 2008 - 6:14

Panzer IV wrote:
Im thinking along the lines of a mortal man to remind him of his old gigolo days gone wrong..

hehehehhe.... :lol!:

Sandro: *hears a knock in the door* Who's that...?"

*Creack*

????: Its me Sandro!

Sandro: *jerks up* Aidrich! I-I-I-I thought you're off to club...

????: Its not only him, Sandro my love~!

Sandro: Halmutt! N-n-no! Don't come any closer!!

Aidrich & Halmutt: *flexes and show muscle* We haven't finish that last activity, pumpkin! Time to get started!! *flexes xxx through tight rubber suits*

Sandro: NUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

...well, something in that line?

yup, u read my mind Panzer :lollol:
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 26 May 2008 - 6:21

Danjo3 wrote:
Panzer IV wrote:Giuseppe would DEFINITELY piss his pants off if he ever saw Enrika as ghost saying to him: So, you decided to replace me...?

possible but i think Joze and the other handlers are still suceptible to this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor%27s_guilt

Joze and Jean x Enrika
Marco x Angelica
Hilshire x Rachel
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 0:10

sasahara17 wrote:
If this doesn’t appeal to anyone, we could always discuss what Victor Hartmann is going to do if he ever winds up in Silent Hill.

I suppose folks are not familiar with the Silent Hill series. Never played it, but I follow the stories and FMV and found them enjoyable because they're distu...err....interesting.

let's see, following 2nd Silent Hill or 4th one , it's way too easy to scare the ***** of Hillshire. In fact, this may be a chink in the armor if the terrorist knows where Hillshire works (hmmm, this is another dicussion) and his past. If they captured him, experiement with some pyschedelic substances, he should be able get broken up easily.

If Hillshire found himself in a Silent Hill atmosphere environment, with a bloody figure of Rachelle staring at him and taunting him for letting her die and allowing Triela to become what she is as well as going to let her die...he'll break and go to the funny farm in no time.

Yep, I can hear "Room of Angels" in the background already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV21MirTN44

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 1:51

You know I only ever saw the Silent Hill Film. I remember hearing a lot of fans think it lacked the depth the game did. I'm certain that to some extent that is true. Which means the game is probably crazy awesome, since I thought that film was good. I'm agree that if Hilshire found himself in the same situation as the heroine did in the movie, he would be crapping his pants. I don't know if he would completely collapse though. If falling apart meant failing Triela, I don't think he would. His love, and concern for Triela would keep him moving till the ends of the earth.

Of course that doesn't mean that he wouldn't occasional break down in complete abject fear. That certainly would be an interesting place to put a lot of the characters. Jean would probably just be in a corner rocking back, and forth gently. While Rico would keep her cheery dispossession while laying down all sorts of smack down.

You ever see the OVA's for Full Metal Panic Fumufoo? Sosouke pulls a move where he gets an entire gang to run from him, despite not having a single weapon. He simple explains how he would go about destroying what ever a person holds most dear. He does that for each, and every person in the gang. It's kind of awesome. I imagine similarly threating that one thing would scare the handlers. For quite a few of them it means threatening the girls though. Which is kind of risky...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 8:15

You know I only ever saw the Silent Hill Film

Uuugh...don't even talk about the film.

Sucks bad. Games----> film, rarely a success.

Resident Evil? Nice try, but...I don't think so. Alice is just out of the picture

BloodRayne? Nuh-uh

Silent Hill? Nope

Hitman? Close, but not quite

House of the Dead? Not sure

Dead or Alive? Is that KASUMI?? THE GODDESS OF RACKS-ALL-MIGHTY?? I don't think so...

...what else? Did I miss something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 10:41

Mario Brothers, the movie or some such. Also wasn't BloodRayne a comic before it was a game?

Tron while not a game per se was awesome though.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 May 2008 - 12:56

Nope - the BloodRayne games came first, then the comics.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 13:51

Speaking of being haunted to insanity, Rico would reach that point in no time if she saw the ghost of Emilio accusing her for killing him. Second season Rico especially, since killing people is normally no different to her than folding her laundary. She would be staring the consequences of her actions in the face. Maybe the horror of what she'd done would creep in. Or maybe she'd just calmly explain why she had to kill him and tell him that she hopes he doesn't have any hard feelings about the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 May 2008 - 14:06

Canonically speaking, Rico wept over his death for but one night - by dawn, she rationalized his death as being the price to pay for the healthy body that the Agency had granted her (see Episode Three, Season One). I still figure canon Emilio wouldn't be vengeful about it, though.

Fanonically speaking, this happened. No more tears.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 20:58

Well I don't know that Rico only wept about it for one night. I'm sure she more, or less got over it pretty quick. That doesn't mean I'm not convinced though that the event doesn't occasionally torment her in her sleep from time to time. I don't believe this is one murder that even her conditioned mind can completely accept.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 May 2008 - 21:45

Agreed, Wil. I think I may have been going hyperbole with my earlier post - should have read 'wept about it for only one night that we could see'. At least my bringing Emilio back as Meir explains why Rico didn't appear to be too troubled later on...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 May 2008 - 6:03

Fanonically speaking, this happened. No more tears.

Either that, or this happened

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3230505/1/Bittersweet_Revenge

More tears Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 28 May 2008 - 6:14

Aw, hell...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 28 May 2008 - 8:45

J the Drafter wrote:Speaking of being haunted to insanity, Rico would reach that point in no time if she saw the ghost of Emilio accusing her for killing him. Second season Rico especially, since killing people is normally no different to her than folding her laundary. She would be staring the consequences of her actions in the face. Maybe the horror of what she'd done would creep in. Or maybe she'd just calmly explain why she had to kill him and tell him that she hopes he doesn't have any hard feelings about the whole thing.

nah if Rico and Emilio (not Meir) face each other again (whether Emilio is a ghost or not) Rico would probably shoot him again, get over her Emilio!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 May 2008 - 1:30

West Nile wrote:nah if Rico and Emilio (not Meir) face each other again (whether Emilio is a ghost or not) Rico would probably shoot him again, get over her Emilio!
You’re right West. If she ran across him alive, she would shoot his ass again in a heartbeat. But that would never happen because… HE’S DEAD!

PS: Same goes for Triela and Pino.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:00

Danjo3 wrote:You’re right West. If she ran across him alive, she would shoot his ass again in a heartbeat. But that would never happen because… HE’S DEAD!
How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl NOU3
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next