Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rico

+30
Three Dog
Thescarredman
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
Schaschanist
Odon
tremec6speed
Verisus
hydra282
sdp2501
overkill13
Pinakbet
Kiara
Triela
boomer_gonz
Ghostfriendly
Alfisti
Professor Voodoo
MikhailN
MadHatChemist
SPARTAN 119
Awinnell
Five_X
Totoum
Danjo3
Robert Frazer
ElfenMagix
Kiskaloo
destroyer
Nachtsider
emperor
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rico - Page 3 Empty Re: Rico

Post by Three Dog Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 8:58

Nachtsider wrote:Angie in her prime was an amazing soldier. And Elsa made a whole bunch of noob mistakes on the job.

Myth busted. Razz
Phew Rico - Page 3 61015, I was getting a littla paranoid that Yu might actually be a Nazi trying to convert us to the Nazi way of thinking, take over the world, and bring about the next apocalypse! Rico - Page 3 249988 (I've been concentrating on my Strike Witches fic too much, I got nazis on the brain pan - at least I think that's the expression. And I just like apocalypses, such a fun genre)

Thanks for bringing me back to reality, man. Boring, regular, no fun at all, reality.

Though, as I recall, Elsa only started making mistakes after she saw how Jose showed a little care for 'Etta, and Elsa got distracted because of jealousy. Since Elsa loved Lauro so much, she began to wonder why he didn't threat her like Jose treated 'Etta. Henceforth, jelousy and wondering if her handler really cared for her distracted her from the mission, and unltimately ended in tradgedy.
Aww fuck! Rico - Page 3 167166I just opened a like tne whole new cans of worms, and on poor wittle Wico's thwead. (let the hate mail begin Rico - Page 3 423829 *sigh*)

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 8:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Makin' it easier to read, kind of)

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 9:31

Nachtsider wrote:Angie in her prime was an amazing soldier. And Elsa made a whole bunch of noob mistakes on the job.

Myth busted. Razz

Then again, Elsa only made mistakes in the anime, which was not written by Yu. In the manga, Jean noted had been one of their more effective agents.

So perhaps "Plausible". Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 17:31

Kiskaloo wrote:

Myth busted. Razz

Then again, Elsa only made mistakes in the anime, which was not written by Yu. In the manga, Jean noted had been one of their more effective agents.

Indeed, not for nothing Jean and Jose had described the Lauro-Elsa fratelló as a "great fratello" .
Goooooooo Lauro!
lolz Very Happy

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 2037

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 20:36

tremec6speed wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:

Myth busted. Razz

Indeed, not for nothing Jean and Jose had described the Lauro-Elsa fratelló as a "great fratello" .
Goooooooo Lauro!
lolz Very Happy
To blame anything on the girls, you need to see who trained them. Marco was the best at what he did and he handed that training down to Angie. Lauro? We don't know and maybe will never know.

I have been pointing what was said about the Lauro/Elsa team for years only to be shot down, and now they get recognition? Gees - thanks a lot. I need to go vent on a newbie! RAWR!!!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 23:44

ElfenMagix wrote:I have been pointing what was said about the Lauro/Elsa team for years
only to be shot down, and now they get recognition? Gees - thanks a lot.
I need to go vent on a newbie! RAWR!!!
I get the horrible feeling that this discussion is likr the whole Petra argument Rico - Page 3 367.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 9:39

Nachtsider wrote:Jean has a cuddling pillow with a full-length image of Ferro printed on it.

He tell me.

Rico - Page 3 1935963106 ROTFL

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 20:42

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:I have been pointing what was said about the Lauro/Elsa team for years
I get the horrible feeling that this discussion is likr the whole Petra argument Rico - Page 3 367.
That as the main troll bait before Petra/'Sandro came into GsG.
Mind you, Elsa/Lauro was in V1, and Petra/'Sandro was inV6/V7. We had several years to point out the arguments then!
emperor wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Jean has a cuddling pillow with a full-length image of Ferro printed on it.

He tell me.

Rico - Page 3 1935963106 ROTFL

Rico - Page 3 Otaku-dating-motivator-001

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 22:46

Rico is a very earnest little girl with a lot of Joi de vie, I think; a little butterfly chaser. But she knows Jean isn't into that, and so she keeps herself in check around him - mostly. Remember the scene where she was tightrope walking on the curb, and Jean pulled her down and told her to be sensible?

As a parent, Jean has turned out more like his father than he'd be comfortable admitting to. Then again, he'd probably be offended at the suggestion that he's Rico's surrogate parent.

Thescarredman

Forum Posts : 2226

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 2:20

ElfenMagix wrote:
Mind you, Elsa/Lauro was in V1, and Petra/'Sandro was inV6/V7. We had several years to point out the arguments then!
You're gonna hunt me down and kill me now, aren't you, Elfen?

Thescarredman wrote:As a parent, Jean has turned out more like his father than he'd be
comfortable admitting to. Then again, he'd probably be offended at the
suggestion that he's Rico's surrogate parent.
I think you hit the nail on the head.
I'd have to say, Jean is probably the best (or most effective) Handler out of the lot, or at least level with Bernardo (who we don't hear enough about to make any solid obsevations). Evryone else has trouble with thier 'borgs.
Elsa commits homicide/suicide, Henrietta goes apeshit whenever Jose's in danger, Triela runs away from Hillshire, Angie has a mentle breakdown and Marco doesn't do that much to help, Petra is in love with 'Sandro, and Roballo went ond got himself killed, scaring Claes for life. What has Rico done? Got pulled of the curb and told to be snesible.

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 2:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis-spelt a name)

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 21:09

ElfenMagix wrote:
You're gonna hunt me down and kill me now, aren't you, Elfin?
For misspelling my name, I'm going hang you by your toes and have my way with you with bloated wet pasta and feathered boas!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 7:59

ElfenMagix wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:
You're gonna hunt me down and kill me now, aren't you, Elfin?
For misspelling my name, I'm going hang you by your toes and have my way with you with bloated wet pasta and feathered boas!
NOOOOO! Not the feather boas! Rico - Page 3 361650 Any thing but teh feather boas! (Sorry 'bout the name.)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 21 Apr 2012 - 9:39

You're forgiven. So you're man enough to take on bloated pasta? Hmmm...
But back to Rico.

Thescarredman wrote:Rico is a very earnest little girl with a lot of Joi de vie, I think; a little butterfly chaser. But she knows Jean isn't into that, and so she keeps herself in check around him - mostly. Remember the scene where she was tightrope walking on the curb, and Jean pulled her down and told her to be sensible?

As a parent, Jean has turned out more like his father than he'd be comfortable admitting to. Then again, he'd probably be offended at the suggestion that he's Rico's surrogate parent.

One must remember that Rico spent 99% of her life in a hospital bed with little or no interaction with people, things or situations. Since coming out of that bed (and becoming a cyborg because of it), everything out in the real world is new to her. Even wiping her own ass and not wearing a diaper or a catheter is a new experience that she will forever cherish. Tasting and eating real food on her own instead of being fed through a tube of have a nurse spoon feed her is another experience she will treasure.

In knowing this or at least taking it into account, Jean choose her because it would be easy for her to be trained - she is a blank slate and a lump of clay in his hands. Anything he would give her would be a reward, including the bloody lip. And she probably knows that he is the reason why she is out of that hospital bed, thus giving her a level 10,000 loyalty factor.

I can see her early days of learning how to walk and do other things being down right disturbing, taking more than a month to learn all those things. The medical team could have programmed much of that into her brain but she still has to make the brain/muscle connections on her own. I can bet that during this time that on her best days it was worse than Fernando/Francesca's worst days. I cant see Jean changing her diaper until she was properly toilet trained and probably left this task to the medical team to teach her, thus making her medical training a bit longer than normal. (BTW: It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to potty train a toddler)
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 2:54

ElfenMagix wrote:You're forgiven. So you're man enough to take on bloated pasta? Hmmm...
But back to Rico.

Thescarredman wrote:Rico is a very earnest little girl with a lot of Joi de vie, I think; a little butterfly chaser. But she knows Jean isn't into that, and so she keeps herself in check around him - mostly. Remember the scene where she was tightrope walking on the curb, and Jean pulled her down and told her to be sensible?

One must remember that Rico spent 99% of her life in a hospital bed with little or no interaction with people, things or situations. Since coming out of that bed (and becoming a cyborg because of it), everything out in the real world is new to her. Even wiping her own ass and not wearing a diaper or a catheter is a new experience that she will forever cherish. Tasting and eating real food on her own instead of being fed through a tube of have a nurse spoon feed her is another experience she will treasure.

In knowing this or at least taking it into account, Jean choose her because it would be easy for her to be trained - she is a blank slate and a lump of clay in his hands. Anything he would give her would be a reward, including the bloody lip. And she probably knows that he is the reason why she is out of that hospital bed, thus giving her a level 10,000 loyalty factor.

I can see her early days of learning how to walk and do other things being down right disturbing, taking more than a month to learn all those things. The medical team could have programmed much of that into her brain but she still has to make the brain/muscle connections on her own. I can bet that during this time that on her best days it was worse than Fernando/Francesca's worst days. I cant see Jean changing her diaper until she was properly toilet trained and probably left this task to the medical team to teach her, thus making her medical training a bit longer than normal. (BTW: It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to potty train a toddler)
Rico: *runs up to Jean who is eating in the cafeteria with something in her hand, smiling proudly* Look Jean, Look!
Jean: *not really paying attention* What is it, Rico?
Rico: *holds up a piece of used toilet paper* Lool, I did it all by myslef this time!
Priscilla: *Unfortunate enough to be sitting with Jean at the time, vomits in the trash and decides never to order the beef curry ever agian*

I can only see Rico learning how to do everything as ammusing. Oh how the toilet humour would flow. (puns intended)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 3:13

ElfenMagix wrote:You're forgiven. So you're man enough to take on bloated pasta? Hmmm...
But back to Rico.

Rico: *runs up to Jean who is eating in the cafeteria with something in her hand, smiling proudly* Look Jean, Look!
Rico: *holds up a piece of used toilet paper* Lool, I did it all by myslef this time!
Priscilla: *Unfortunate enough to be sitting with Jean at the time, vomits in the trash and decides never to order the beef curry ever agian*

I can only see Rico learning how to do everything as ammusing. Oh how the toilet humour would flow. (puns intended)
Lol, in the chapter I am working on I have Jean teaching Larissa how to shoot with a gun.
And he only is like: *facepalming* "Not this shit again."

Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 816

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 3:35

schaschanist wrote:
But back to Rico.

Lol, in the chapter I am working on I have Jean teaching Larissa how to shoot with a gun.

I think Jean should train all the cyborgs, it could lead to some funnysituations Rico - Page 3 684325.

I can see him him now...
Jean: *picks up a very dented assault rifle* What is this?
Triela:*rolls her eyes* I told you I'm best at CQB, so that's what I did.
Jean: By running onto the range while everyone else is firing and beating your target with it's stock?
Triela: What's wrong with that?
Jean: *facepalm* I should never have fired the other Handlers.
Henrietta: *calling from down the range* Jean! Jean! Beatrice has been sniffing glue again.
Beatrice:I have not!
Jean: *facepalm, again* I hate this job.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 6:10

Hmm. Isn't there a thread on this forum somewhere for things that will never, ever happen in Gunslinger Girl? I just imagined Jean criticizing one of Rico's shots, and her telling him to go screw himself.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 6:14

Thescarredman wrote:Hmm. Isn't there a thread on this forum somewhere for things that will never, ever happen in Gunslinger Girl? I just imagined Jean criticizing one of Rico's shots, and her telling him to go screw himself.
I must go on an epic quest to find this thread. I think I've read it once before, but it was a long, long time ago. And I imagine that's when Rico lights up a cigarette, followed by making a stupid joke while putting on sunnies. Then someone shouts, "YEEEEAAAAHHHH!".
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 21:32

schaschanist wrote:
But back to Rico.

I think Jean should train all the cyborgs, it could lead to some funnysituations Rico - Page 3 684325.

I can see him him now...
Jean: *picks up a very dented assault rifle* What is this?
Triela:*rolls her eyes* I told you I'm best at CQB, so that's what I did.
Jean: By running onto the range while everyone else is firing and beating your target with it's stock?
Triela: What's wrong with that?
Jean: *facepalm* I should never have fired the other Handlers.
Henrietta: *calling from down the range* Jean! Jean! Beatrice has been sniffing glue again.
Beatrice:I have not!
Jean: *facepalm, again* I hate this job.

HAHAHAHA!! maybe beatrice get her emotion back by sniffing "IT"...*facepalm while LOLOLOL*
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 21:43

Ghostfriendly wrote:
GattoNero wrote:
Ghostfriendly wrote:
chpts 84-87:
are you sure? because what i see,Rico shot Jean and Giacomo with 20mm Denel sniper rifle,nt a .50cal round

Bow to your superior knowledge. A large anti-materiel round in any case.

is it my feeling or i just playing smart....never mind....i keep it to myself...
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainframe Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 21:42

It was my impression that many of the Cyborgs were reflections of their handler's attitudes/outlook on life. Jean has single track mind, his duty avenge his family's death is on his mind all the time, and that single track mind-set was observed and adopted by Rico. Despite her circumstances. I feel that her joy comes from being given a purpose in life, even if it is to serve as Jean's personal weapon. I mean before the SWA Rico could see no purpose in her life, and that was reinforced by her parents fighting within earshot about the medical bills. I think that sense of duty made it easy(ier) to carry out Jean's orders. In otherwords, it was her purpose in life to kill Emilio. Given her previous circumstances, I think that sense of duty goes deeper than her conditioning.

GSG ending spoiler:
Mainframe
Mainframe

Male

Forum Posts : 35

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : None

Comments : Does Alex Mason break down when reading the lucky numbers on a fortune cookie?

Registration date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 16:44

Mainframe wrote:
GSG ending spoiler:
Personally, I don't see why it should have. Rico doesn't love or care for Jean the way Henrietta and Angie care for Giuseppe and Marco. Her relationship with him is quite professional and detached. If Jean died, I very much doubt she'd shed any tears.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainframe Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:02

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mainframe on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Mainframe
Mainframe

Male

Forum Posts : 35

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : None

Comments : Does Alex Mason break down when reading the lucky numbers on a fortune cookie?

Registration date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 19:38

Spoiler:
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:16

Nachtsider wrote:
Mainframe wrote:
GSG ending spoiler:
Personally, I don't see why it should have. Rico doesn't love or care for Jean the way Henrietta and Angie care for Giuseppe and Marco. Her relationship with him is quite professional and detached. If Jean died, I very much doubt she'd shed any tears.

Chapters 86, 87 (especially) and 95 stand in direct contradiction to that view, IMO.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 0:00

Ah, but Nacht quit reading the manga at Vol. 40.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by A Kool Poptart Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 9:54

Kiskaloo is right

Spoiler:
A Kool Poptart
A Kool Poptart

Male

Forum Posts : 32

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Person of Interest and a bunch of other anime and TV shows that I don't have time to list right now

Original Characters : Elise, Jim Reed

Comments : "Hey look, a naked woman!" ~ Yatsuha

Registration date : 2013-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 10:49

Spoiler:
Say it ain't so!!!
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Wed 26 Jun 2013 - 7:27

coincidentally in many ways, I'm also starting to question their motives of life in my "264" latest chapter.

Rico had her own reason for living, how about everyone besides her?
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Jul 2016 - 3:44

Why do you think Rico never showed any of the signs of age that the other cyborgs did? She never suffered the memory loss or medical dependency that Angelica or Henrietta did, a she was of a similar age to the later.

Perhaps it is because she never really stressed. It was mentioned somewhere that stress contributes to the shorter lifespan of cyborgs. Jean also, even though he treated badly many times, such as when he hit her, was always consistent with how he acted around her and treated her the same way, with little outward love or emotion. 

Henrietta went downhill so to speak after Jose had her reconditioned to save her life, and then treated her like a tool afterwards. Do you think if he had gone back to acting like an older brother to her, she might have improved again over time, or was she too far gone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 3 Jul 2016 - 6:34

Ashesofanotherlife wrote:Why do you think Rico never showed any of the signs of age that the other cyborgs did? She never suffered the memory loss or medical dependency that Angelica or Henrietta did, a she was of a similar age to the later.

Perhaps it is because she never really stressed. It was mentioned somewhere that stress contributes to the shorter lifespan of cyborgs. Jean also, even though he treated badly many times, such as when he hit her, was always consistent with how he acted around her and treated her the same way, with little outward love or emotion. 

Henrietta went downhill so to speak after Jose had her reconditioned to save her life, and then treated her like a tool afterwards. Do you think if he had gone back to acting like an older brother to her, she might have improved again over time, or was she too far gone?
Call me cold, but I don't think the reconditioning "saved" 'Etta, all it did was extend the usable life of a tool for the SWA. 'Etta, as a person and individual, was dead one way or the other the moment she was wiped. One way or the other, the drugs used on the girls are slowly killing them and, while stress may exacerbate the issue, I think it's not something that can be reversed, only slowed.

So short version: so, I don't think she would have improved had Jose started being nice to her.

As to Rico, well, see my answer on the "Jean Croce" thread: that she either seems to be on a light conditioning dose, or the doctors managed to leverage her memories of her former life and gratefulness to the SWA so as to take a less "brute force" approach then other cyborgs may have needed. That said, I think the point about her never really seeming particularly stressed or worried is a good one, and may well be a contributing factor as well.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content