Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale?

+12
Sheo Darren
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Utsurokuri
ElfenMagix
emperor
Danjo3
Triela
LoC978
Wileama
Nachtsider
Sintendo
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale?

Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap6%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap11%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap66%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 23 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap3%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap6%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap3%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap0%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_lcap5%Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 35

Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? Empty Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale?

Post by Sintendo Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 22:44

Rules:

Each cyborg is fitted with an explosive metal collar. This collar will explode, killing the wearer, if:

• someone tries to remove it.
  • a special signal is sent to it.
  • the cyborg tries to leave the designated combat arena (2 square kilometers of an urban setting)
  • each are assigned their primary (signature) weapons

Last edited by Sintendo on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? Empty Re: Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale?

Post by Nachtsider Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 22:48

Triela. 'Cause she's the only one who's come out tops against an opponent every bit her equal.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale? Empty Re: Who do you think would win in a Battle Royale?

Post by Wileama Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 0:02

Depends on the environment. More open space favors Rico. However Triela is definitely a force to be reckoned with what ever the situation, but her edge is close in. Rico might be better emotional suited at killing her friends. Still Triela seems to have a better understanding of how to operate independently of her Handler. So Triela is first in my book, with Rico a close second.

Beatrice might be able to use her sense of smell to find her targets, and to get the advantage of surprise. Don't know enough about her skill though. Claes will be in a lot of trouble. Then again, she might just toss herself off a cliff. Angelica, could do well if her body is up to it. Petra is probably one of the easiest cyborgs to put down, since she is a second gen. Elsa, and Henrietta I would expect to be in the middle somewhere.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 0:03

do they all get a bag of supplies and a random weapon, too? or do they get assigned weapons?
...also, I vote Elsa, I think she's probably the only one who wouldn't have any emotional issues with killing her friends. Everyone else would hesitate (trouble is, she's already dead... Beatrice would be my second choice).
Third choice is: Claes figures out who's running the show and manages to break into the control center. She kills the masterminds and frees all of her surviving friends (kinda like the end of the movie you're spoofing here).
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 0:07

Claes bomb attempt is totally thrown off when Elsa shoots her in the back dude. She does take Elsa with her thought by setting off said bomb...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 0:10

dead already or no, Elsa it shall be, then. TEH GRRLZ GET SLAUGHTERED BY A ZOMBEH!!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 1:30

Triela she's the best cyborg out of them all! (Mot well rounded, awesome shooter, and amazing in hand to hand combat!) =D
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 4:36

If you leave out emotions and go on pure skill, then it’s easily Triela. If you factor in emotions, then she’s pretty much screwed. Then again, all the girls would have a problem killing each other (except maybe for Elsa)

**Edit**

You know, this would be a lot more interesting if the exploding collars were on the girl’s handlers - the handler of the last girl standing doesn’t get his head blown off.

Of course then, Rico would get killed first due to lack of motivation, while Henrietta and Triela would go on a bloody rampage. Still, it would be interesting to see the two face off in the end…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 7:13

WTF

Triela get the highest score???!

No no...

I voted for Pia!!!
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 7:22

You're a sadist, Danjo.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 10:09

Nachtsider wrote:Triela. 'Cause she's the only one who's come out tops against an opponent every bit her equal.
Explain Pino.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 10:12

emperor wrote:WTF

Triela get the highest score???!

No no...

I voted for Pia!!!
I voted for Pia too!
Only she knows how to hunt the other cyborgs because she's done it in the game! And that .50 cal she carries... :face:
What would happen if the collar gets hit? snipe
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 11:06

Nachtsider wrote:You're a sadist, Danjo.
It would take a lot to get the girls to kill each other. They would die themselves before they would do that. You would have to find some way to light a fire under them.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 11:13

Well, it's true they are a close knit group. Killing one another would be a difficult task for most of them. Hell I can totally see Henrietta trying to break up fights. That, and now that I think about it most of them have accepted the fact their going to die fairly soon. I was going to start this post saying that the urge for survival can make you do horrible things. However I could almost see core characters killing off some of the other girls, and then doing the short straw thing. Danjo does make a good point, this isn't a bunch of teenage students.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 12:00

Well... let's just say the girls are ordered to kill each other by their handlers (because the men got drunk, or something like that).

I would imagine that Triela would be the first to quit the game. She's the "mother" afterall...
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 12:08

ElfenMagix wrote:Explain Pino.

It's Pino I was referring to, Elfen.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 12:33

Sintendo wrote:Well... let's just say the girls are ordered to kill each other by their handlers (because the men got drunk, or something like that).
:lollol: drinkin'
Wileama wrote:However I could almost see core characters killing off some of the other girls, and then doing the short straw thing.
When I read this, I couldn't help but think of the "Red Shirts" from the old Star Trek series.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 15:37

Haha yeah I remember that red shirt joke on Robot Chicken was it? XD

I can't really imagine this...but I think it would be Rico. Probably because she has the highest amount of conditioning and the skills to boot but...emotion wise i'm not sure since she seems to be happy when the girls are all hanging out. Then again Robotic Rico kind of reminds me of Kirika from Noir....-shrugs-
Utsurokuri
Utsurokuri

Female

Forum Posts : 101

Fan of : -points to avatar-

Original Characters : TBA

Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 16:08

Etta would die first

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 16:38

Claes would die first. She has a lot less training and Henrietta is amazing with her P-90. I was Claes would go first, the Petrushka. She's not that strong (compared to the other girls.)
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 17:35

Yeah, plus she sucks at fire arms in my opinion.

Though her Russian Specture M4 carries 40 rounds, Petrushka doesn't really have that much weapons experiance in comparison to Henrietta.

but then again, Henrietta would loose to triela as she is the Ace of the girls. plus a buckshot round has a better chance of nailing the eye then a spray of 5.7 mm ammo.

plus the hand to hand combat skill is alos a factor, even if you're talking ranged combat as the movements can for a base for how you approuch a situation with a weapon in your hand.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 17:40

the biggest issue Petra has is a lack of resilience, I think. She could be put down easily by something the stage 1s would just shrug off. Plus, her main weapon is a 9mm. I doubt she could really hurt the other girls much, unless she got really lucky.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 17:45

Battle damage that Rico or Triela might survive could put Petra out of action permanently. Trading resilience for speed and agility is a recipe for disaster - an operative cannot always dodge their way out of trouble.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 19:29

Everrything that's supposed to be the gen2's advantage is pretty much worthless on a battlefield on which everyone is your enemy. No place for mixing in with the corwd or anything.

As for Triela, I'd go with slugs. You can't expect all the engagements to take place at close range. I'm sure the other girls would take advantage of it is they knew she was using a buckshot.

Besides the problem of killing friends, some of the girls would wrestle with the problem of doing what the "organizers" want (since it's immoral, bad, and everything). That is sure to distract them, and if they try to kill them instead of the other "players" they will decrease their chances of survival. [oh right, I put Triela, Petrushka, and Claes in this category.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 21:27

Hum... Well I'm sure, its got to be between Triela and Rico. I suppose it depends upon the emotinal attachment issue and how the fighting develops. If the other's decide to fight in the streets then Rico has it, plus she wins in terms of sheer conditioned efficiency. Sometimes I wonder if she actually would hesitate at all to kill one of her friends if Jean told her to... scary...

However if Triela played her cards right and stayed in the buildings, assuming she could bring herself to actually shoot then the 1897 Trenchgun is pretty hard to beat at that range ( I'd pick it). If Triela managed to find Rico's sniping post then I'd say Triela has it...

But I doubt that Triela could bring herself to shoot despite her elite status because of the lack of conditioning... So I'm gonna have to say that Rico would win.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 21:45

Pia was the only cyborg who was order to go any other cyborg that would chase her and her handler. She also has that unfeeling/uncaring factor that Elsa has. Thats 2 pluses for her in my book. She may not be a canon character in the manga or anime, but she is a canon character in the GsG Universe.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 22:40

Sintendo wrote:Rules:

Each cyborg is fitted with an explosive metal collar. This collar will explode, killing the wearer, if:

• the cyborg tries to leave the designated combat arena (2 square kilometers of an urban setting)

someone just watched The Condemned have they...
shouldn't we try this on a RPG post?
They're cyborg girls, if the collar is on their leg, why not just severe d leg and walla! grenade!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 22:45

West Nile wrote:
Sintendo wrote:Rules:

someone just watched The Condemned have they...
shouldn't we try this on a RPG post?
They're cyborg girls, if the collar is on their leg, why not just severe d leg and walla! grenade!

Uh... actually, I was referencing Battle Royale...
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 23:00

hence: randomly assigned weapons (anything from a trashcan lid to an assault rifle), a pack of survival supplies, and a daily schedule of hot zones that make the collars explode put out over loudspeaker.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:00

In the GSG world, I don't think it would be enjoyable to watch... funny , yes. but enjoyable? For me, no.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:10

this could really be put into the RPG post, we can even throw some OCs in just to see who among them can really stand
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:23

not enough characters to make it work... there were a lot of kids in Battle Royale... can't remember how many, but it was well over twenty. thirty? fifty? can't remember.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:36

West Nile wrote:this could really be put into the RPG post, we can even throw some OCs in just to see who among them can really stand
Wouldn’t work, seeing as how everyone is going to insist that their OC is the last one standing. I know I would – and little Britney only uses a laser tag gun! Wink
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:43

alryt, scratch the OCs, why nt just have the original girls try to kill each other, that's around 7-8 girls. (thinking about the -how to kill a cyborg- thread) why not throw all of them into the shark tank and see who reaches d surface. Muh-m-muhahahaha!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:50

What we need is an impartial observer to evaluate all our OCs and decide who's the best of the best.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:56

0_0

GUYS!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK OF SUCH AN IDEA???

*runs away weeping*
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:57

Easy, Sheo - it could be a mock Battle Royale, with paintball guns and water-balloon explosives.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:59

and where can we get one of those, no one can say that "Sheo's Rolito" and "Col. Marksmans' Luke" are equalls or something along those lines

come on, water guns are made of plastic. Air-soft is the answer
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 2:01

Nachtsider wrote:Easy, Sheo - it could be a mock Battle Royale, with paintball guns and water-balloon explosives.

Oh and the winner gets candy!! weeeeee!

better idea "Who wants to see a Gunslinger Girl pillow fight!!"

Let the feathers fly!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 2:26

Exploding collars and gun play to pillow fights? This sure got awfully cute awfully quick. Sissies
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 2:30

Danjo3 wrote:Exploding collars and gun play to pillow fights? This sure got awfully cute awfully quick. Sissies

Well in the immortal words of Colonel Marksman
Colonel Marksman wrote:
We're all too soft on the girls, and we're not killing them (except maybe Angie) anytime soon.

well not exactly all of us but Sheo's probably one of those Colonel is referring to
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:01

@Nachtsider:

Easy, Sheo - it could be a mock Battle Royale, with paintball guns and water-balloon explosives.

And it could easily be the real thing. T-T

We're all too soft on the girls, and we're not killing them (except maybe Angie) anytime soon.

well not exactly all of us but Sheo's probably one of those Colonel is referring to

I wouldn't even think of killing Angie. Not even "died in her sleep". I'd kill myself first before killing the original cast.

@Danjo3:
and where can we get one of those, no one can say that "Sheo's Rolito"
and "Col. Marksmans' Luke" are equalls or something along those lines

Due to the narrative convention of "good wins over evil", the cyborg trump card and guns, in outright combat, Luke would win over Rolito, unless:

1) Rolito leads him into a trap or otherwise outmaneuvers him, a difficult (considering Luke's intelligence) but plausible task;

2) Rolito uses an Arm Slave- combat isn't an Olympic sport, you know;

3) Rolito completely reverts to his "original concept" as a heroic samurai persona- but chances of that happening are next to nonexistent, unless his wards are endangered.

Given the established "We know each other" argument, and countering that by building up on what Danjo3 has told us in an earlier thread-

You being Claes’s handler -
The conditioning is going to make her
love you. As much as you try to establish your relationship early on,
and as much as you try to gradually get her used to the idea that I
have a special someone - quess what? It ain’t gonna work. She will not
stand for a special someone.

Let me just tell you this, when she asked you to go to a park with you, tell her your busy.

-the conditioning is probably going to win...

Henrietta: If Jose told her to, yes. She'd regret it all her life, but if Jose is happy/safe, it's okay. Otherwise, she'd hesitate unless attacked first.

Rico: Yes, especially if she was ordered by Jean. Period.

Triela: Possibly no. If she does it (Hilshire hostage), she will never forgive herself- or the people who made her do it. Significant chance she kills herself in remorse or self-loathing. Large possibility she tries to find a way out of it (avoiding battle; disabling bombs). Will try to incapacitate.

Claes: No, unless accidentally and in self defense. Will certainly try to incapacitate. Very large possibility she tries to find a way out of it; good possibility she does find a way- or is terminated for her attempt coming close to succeeding. Low possibility of killing herself- but judging from Season 1, Last Episode, she doesn't like the idea of suicide.

Angelica: Yes, especially if we're talking about old Angie.

Elsa: Yes. Period.

Beatrice: Yes. Period.

Petrushka: Yes. Possible personal and moral conflicts, though nowhere approaching Triela and Claes.

OCs I know of:

Liesel (Nachtsider's OC): Yes. May consider finding a way out of the situation; is certainly intelligent and capable enough, so she might be terminated by the "watchers" early on, or at least merit close scrutiny. May form alliances and will be the senior member of such; however, judging by how Nachtsider-san depicted her, she's more of a lone wolf.

Luke (Colonel Marksman's OC): Probably not, unless accidentally and in self defense. Doubly so if it is Claes involved; indeed, will protect Claes with his life. Will arguably incapacitate. Will try to find a way out of a situation.

Frederick (Panzer's OC): No, especially if Triela is involved. Sorry, Panzer, but I see Frederick killed early- in his first try at trying to kill the people who set him up for this. (He'd probably be the "example" for the bomb.) The way you play him in our RP, he's too aggressive for his own good- so when he does run into someone who can kill him (i.e. Eve Erde), his only thought is to take the enemy out with him.

Giuseppe (My OC): Yes, unless it's Henrietta or his sister Elena involved. Elena automatically merits protection at the cost of his life.

Etta is where it gets really ugly. If Seppe resolves that he does like/love Etta, he'll protect her with his life- to the point that he will kill himself to let Etta live without the burden of having killed him, and promise that much to Etta.

If he's still undecided, Seppe will anguish over their situation but hesitate to attack- unless Etta attacks him first (this last being low probability; I intentionally gave Seppe a passing similarity to Jose to evoke that very impasse). The latter situation may either push him into falling in love with Etta, or end up with one (possibly both) of them dead.

Elena (My OC): Yes, except if it's her brother Giuseppe. If she learns of Henrietta's connection to Seppe, there is a high chance she will be driven to kill Etta, and a very low chance she accepts Etta as a person to protect.

Let the feathers fly!

I'm there and wholeheartedly endorse this idea rather than a grim Lolicaust. Especially if it features Triela and Claes in pajamas or less. FUND IT. NAO.
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:09

Sheo Darren wrote:

I wouldn't even think of killing Angie. Not even "died in her sleep". I'd kill myself first before killing the original cast.

Yet killing Joze was your idea.

Sheo Darren wrote:

Let the feathers fly!

I'm there and wholeheartedly endorse this idea rather than a grim Lolicaust. Especially if it features Triela and Claes in pajamas or less. FUND IT. NAO.
i actually had a dream. i was sleeping on my bed, on the floor, and i couldn't sleep because of the racket on the other bed. so when i looked to investigate, walla! Gunslinger Girls in pajamas whacking each other with pillows... then my alarm clock rang ( i had the desire not to go to school and try to have the dream again)
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:20

Yet killing Joze was your idea.

I like the girls. The handlers are fair game- save for Hillshire, who, being paired with Triela, must absolutely not die in order to keep providing me with amusing love-hate romantic comedy vignettes.

i actually had a dream. i was sleeping on my bed, on the floor, and
i couldn't sleep because of the racket on the other bed. so when i
looked to investigate, walla! Gunslinger Girls in pajamas whacking each
other with pillows... then my alarm clock rang ( i had the desire not
to go to school and try to have the dream again)

Let me help you with that. *starts up Klingon Mindsifter* ^_^
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:23

yeah i can see that (remembers all the Hillshire X Triela vignettes)

Hey! you can take you stupid wallet just don't touch me with that machine!!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:42

Thank you. I had my credit card in that. ^_^
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:44

What would be more appropriate a RPG of a GSG pillow fight or a fanfic that features one...
You know, since u are using Henrietta in Piero's thread and she is in possession of an alcohol based cake then... she could get them drunk in the tea party then shout PILLOW FIGHT!! :LOL:

*sheo opens wallet and finds it empty by the time he realizes this West Nile has flown out of the country*

bwahahaha Muh-m-muhahahaha!
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:53

What would be more appropriate a RPG of a GSG pillow fight or a fanfic that features one...
You
know, since u are using Henrietta in Piero's thread and she is in
possession of an alcohol based cake then... she could get them drunk in
the tea party then shout PILLOW FIGHT!! :LOL:

Well, the cake is for Jose... but, good idea...

*calls Visa*

West Nile has my card. Please get him.

*cyborg ninja accountants thus pursue West Nile*
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:56

she is technically busted already, it's not like Claes is going to make her deliver it anymore.

*writes complicated math equation on the wall. cyborg accountants commit sepuku upon incapability of solving it*
"but the answer is just zero..."
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 3:57

Sheo Darren wrote:@Danjo3:
and where can we get one of those, no one can say that "Sheo's Rolito"
and "Col. Marksmans' Luke" are equalls or something along those lines
That was a quote from WestNile, not me. I don't know diddly squat about either one of those OC's.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next