Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossovers...

+13
Angiegarde
Sakura
sasahara17
Awinnell
rusty-spring
emperor
LoC978
Wileama
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Nachtsider
Probit Return
Triela
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crossovers... - Page 2 Empty Re: Crossovers...

Post by Sakura Mon 26 May 2008 - 22:33

I sometimes don't mind crossovers if they are series I know and they make it convincing.

Macavity wrote: Mmm...Gunslinger Girls/Lucky Star. That one has awesome potential forcraziness. Or if I was really in the mood, for depression anddarkness...
Now this is something I would love to see. Hopefully go for the craziness instead of the depressing dark stuff.

Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Forum Posts : 472

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 1:22

rusty-spring wrote:I'm not a fan of most crossovers. Mostly because when you start doing that you're adding in elements to one (or both) stories that neither series makes any sense in and you end up with a confusing, confuddled mess.

Then again...isn't that the point of crossovers?
No crossovers are not about making a confusing confuddled mess. At least not in my book. Unless maybe your going for satire, and that's what your aiming for. To me a crossover is about taking elements you like from two different stories, and mixing them together to complement each other. Like of example the idea of Gunslinger Girl, Harry Dresden crossover appeals to me for a couple of reasons. First is that Harry Dresden is a cool dude, and it would be fun to see him fight cyborgs. More importantly though Harry Dresden is a fairly morale person. It would be interesting to see how Harry reacts to the idea of the SWA, and what kind of actions he would take as a result. That and the idea of mixing the traditional story telling of Gunslinger Girl with some hard boiled detective story telling of the Dresden Files also sounds cool.

Think of it like cooking, Some things go well together, while others don't. How well things work together depends on a number of things. Execution being one of the major problems the internet faces. I'm sure you've had ginger chicken before that you loved. However that same combination could much more easily be done wrong. To much ginger, or a dry chicken could ruin a story like that. Another part of the problem is that people just throw things they love together. Some of these things mix well like Meteoroid, and Aliens. In my case it's cereal, and orange juice. At this point personnel taste starts to matter too. If you didn't like Batman, a Gunslinger Girl crossover with the Dark Knight might not appeal to you. Then there are the things that should never be made, like bacon, and egg flavored ice cream. [Yes I actually had to try that ice cream, and it was god awful] The same way Pokemon should never be crossed with Gunslinger Girl.

Ultimately though I think the problem is execution with most crossovers. People just seem to throw two series they like together without thinking it through. There is no other way to explain why there are so many Gundam Wing, and Sailor Moon crossovers. In cooking it's hard to hide if something is god awful. Unfortunately writing, at least on the internet, doesn't suffer the fate. I once tried to make a soup when I was a young boy. I throw a whole bunch of things I loved together, with the help of my sister. The family had some, and gave me lots of praise. I knew the soup sucked. See I had made it with water instead of some kind of broth. I never made that mistake again. Such basic errors don't seem apparent to most writers of fan fiction. If it where, I imagine there would be a lot less garbage out there. Which is also why most cross overs suck. Even if the story elements they throw together are good, the part that holds it all together, the writing, often sucks.

rusty-spring wrote:I once read one about Sonic the Hedgehog and The Hobbit. I shit you not.
rusty-spring wrote:Unlike a crossover involving italian plumbers joining the National Hockey League to win a date with a flaky princess...*loses more IQ*
See this shit is why we need to be able to stab people over the internet. Hell I would settle for just a swift kick to the balls...

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 27 May 2008 - 1:31

Ultimately though I think the problem is execution with most crossovers. People just seem to throw two series they like together without thinking it through

Corrected!

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 27 May 2008 - 2:00

Wileama wrote:No crossovers are not about making a confusing confuddled mess.

Apologies, I didn't mean to portray the idea that I think all crossovers are nothing but messes, but like you mentioned, there are WAAAAAAY more crossovers that aren't executed right and end up becoming big giant flustercucks. I totally agree that a crossover isn't just shoving two worlds you like together and try to make a soufflé.

I have read some good crossovers. Just that the bad ones have just soured me from sampling crossovers as much as I probably could.

Wileama wrote:See this shit is why we need to be able to stab people over the internet. Hell I would settle for just a swift kick to the balls...

I wish we could man, I wish we could. Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 2:33

Tell you the truth that's how I feel about Fan Fiction in general, or at least how I felt about it once upon a time. I was so tired of wading through the shit pile for the occasion diamond, or more frequent lump of coal. Hanging around here has made it easier to find the good stuff. I'm also not as quick to judge something as being awful. Still I don't read Fan Fiction nearly that frequently, and doubt I ever will.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 27 May 2008 - 4:51

@ Wil's post... the big one.

This makes so much sence. It's very difficult to find two seperate series/stories/books/whatevers that can mesh really well though.

However, while it is ture that it's quite rare to find a crossover with two 'incompatible' series that actually flows well they do, against all probablility exist. Normally they have one heck of a skilled writer behind them as well as a phenominal amount of research behind them, but they DO indeed exist.

Still I have to agree most writers throw two series together and hope for the best. Best way to avoid disasters like that I feel is run it by someone else first, with extensive research of course, before jumping into it. Despite that It's still possible to mess up.

This is coming from someone who has this poor abandoned crossover fic at the bottom of his FF.net profile. 'It seemed like a nice idea at the time'. *sigh*.

@ Lucky Star Crossover

Am I right in beliving this is straight out comedy? If it is, It'll be something special.

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 5:34

Well it's always easier to do a cross over if you don't take it to seriously. Also the sliders concept more, or less means that you can avoid a lot of the silliness of how you link the worlds of say Evangelion, and Full Metal Alchemist together. Which is one of the biggest problems of cross overs, getting the characters to meet in a reasonable way. After you've done that the next hurdle is making a realistic story that combines the two. Which I don't think is much harder then writing any other story. However considering how often people seem to fail at even that on fanfiction.net...

As to 'incompatible' series. Okay it's always possible to write a story that is subjectively good, and yet another too write one that appeals to people. There was a visa commercial that had chocolate covered jalapeño. There is a part of my brain that recognizes that could be defined as tasty, I still don't want it. In the same way a part of my brain realizes that as the their crowning literary achievement someone could write a story that involved Pokemon, and Gusnlinger that was not in fact bad. Yet I would still want to beat them for it. It's just one of those things.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 27 May 2008 - 5:59

Macavity wrote:Oooo...Gunslinger Girls/Maria-sama ga Miteru! Now there's an idea. Infiltration mission for one of the girls to observe Sachiko-sama. The Osagawara group is under suspicion for weapons smuggling to Padania and other terrorist groups...Ah...Mmm...That reeks of goodness.

interesting cross-over, i really like seeing a fic where the girls are exposed to the world outside the SWA

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 8:11

@ Lucky Star Crossover

Am I right in beliving this is straight out comedy? If it is, It'll be something special.

Oooh! I somehow can imagine the girls dancing in the opening theme :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 27 May 2008 - 10:43

Panzer,what couple of guy and girl would fit for Luck Channel?

Laughing

In real life Wil,Dragonball had crossover with Onepiece by their own illustrators and become a short story manga

Panzer & Kodokuryu might read this stuff before
emperor
emperor

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 1:00

I posted this up on the forum over on ff.net.

And I still say bring on some Xover's

I would like to see how the SWA would handle a day with Jack Bauer & the CTU?

Or trying to keep up with John McClane when the Padania takes there war on the government to a higher level.

Then there is Beatrix Kiddo.

How would the girls deal with a woman that destroyed an army of thugs with a sword in order to find her daughter.

What would happen if the SWA had got there hands on BB the daughter
of the Steelslinger woman.

What if the girls were called in to help out The Unit.

And G.I.Joe/Action Force Cobra could start making attacks that would make the Padania look like a group of small time street criminals.

Then how about Ghost in the Shell we do know that the girls are the level below where the Major is.

Evangelion: Triela before her kidnapping was on trak to pilot Eva unit 2 but that changed when she disapeared & it went to Auska now she is picked to pilot Italy's Eva unit but can she handle what it takes to pilot Eva.

Will she be able to resist the urge to kill Gendo.

What if Auska knew Triela's real name, what if her parents were still alive, what if they never gave up hope that they would find her, what if Auska told them that she found her?

Can you say custody fight?

I knew you could.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:21

Paladin,you have a lots of creative plots there!

Would you have try to write some of its?

High Five
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:30

Some are a bit too fantastical for my taste. But others could work if done right.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 3:20

I'm just an idea man not a writer I wouldn't know how to write a proper story to save my life.

But I can come up with plot bunnies.

And if just one is adopted I will be very happy.

You know what this place needs is a section to collect & house our plot bunnies.

We could call it The Ops Center or Mission Planning.

We could share our plot bunnies & post bio's for our own characters & let other writers borrow them for there stories.

I know I got a bunch of GSG bunnies bounceing around in my head.

One involving Stargate any body want to use GSG-1

Another where they ran into Team 7 & I don't mean Naruto, I mean the Team 7 of I.O. International Operations aka Wetworks & also end up with metalic symbiotes attached to there bodies

(um...... Triela with gold skin. head bang )

How about a Wanderer's style story kill all the girls then a few years later a mad scientest bring them back to life with a new mission find out who it was that killed themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 29 May 2008 - 3:29

You know what this place needs is a section to collect & house our plot bunnies.

We could call it The Ops Center or Mission Planning.

We could share our plot bunnies & post bio's for our own characters & let other writers borrow them for there stories.

Good idea!

😃
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 3:39

That would be a good idea actually. We already have plenty of plot bunnies, but many of them are scattered all over the place. Maybe it's time to get orginized?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 3:41

[Elvis] Thank You Very Much [Elvis out]

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 29 May 2008 - 7:21

GSG v the Assassins guild (from discworld )
GSG v the Cybermen (from Doctor Who )
GSG v the south american drug cartels ,the girls are assisted by Airwolf !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 7:25

GSG vs James Bond

-Previously, Petra played as 'Pussy Galore' and scared agent 007 to death after he accidentally slept with her--which he didn't enjoy due to the constant use by Sandro.

Now, what if the girls go against James Bond? Will they fall to the hands of Agent Bond's hand? Or will they triumph?

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 20:59

Bond may be too much of a badass of the girls. He's beaten tougher odd than them, incluing Jaws and that Scullimunger fellow (s.p.).

But then again, Bond never fails to get captured by the baddie every single movie (I think that's just his way of finding out where the secret base is... but that's just me). So it's my belief that the encounter would play out like this:

(001) Bond recives mission from M and a ton of cool gadgets from Q
(002) Bond commences investigation, during which he sleeps with Ferro and/or Priscillia and discovers Italian government's dastardly deeds
(003) Bond confronts the cyborgs, epic car chase in Aston Martin involving the use and destruction of several of Q's gadgets ensures
(004) Bond gets captured, girls take him back to the SWA HQ (i.e. secret evil base) where Lorenzo monologs like the Evil pedophile he is
(005) Bond breaks out using the gadets Q provided him in (001) in ingenious manner, saves his girl
(006) Bond proceeds to wreck SWA HQ, destroy all the cyborg production facilities and kills Lorenzo while sparing the 'good handler's lives'
(007) Bond drives off with the girl he bedded in (002) in his Aston Martin (if it's still intact) into the sunset, Hillshire installed as SWA director with Triela as his Exec, everybody wins.

More or less the average Bond movie plot applied into the SWA crossover mold. God I want to see this movie.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 22:10

Follow up:

(007+1) Hillshire can't run the SWA with Triela, handlers and operatives complains. 'Power Struggle' ensues

(007+2) The girl Bond bedded with (002) gets bored with him (like always) and leaves him

(007+3) Hillshire and Triela overthrown, locked up in the basement. Jean and Rico took over (Just like Stalin); Jean as SWA director, Rico as his exec.

(007+4) Bond finds a different girl in a different mission, sleeps with her, before completing them mission and returns to the girl he bedded in (002)

(007+5) Jean begins his conquest for world domination. Massive cyborg recruitment ensues, many kids at the age of 17-below dissapears mysteriously

(007+6) Bond sent to investigate Jean Cloche. Return to SWA, confronts Jean, but escapes after being mobbed with well-armed and equiped child cyborg army

(007+7) Jean conquers the world, Bond escapes and went into hiding. Everyone is 'happy' under the eyes of Jean Cloche and his child cyborg army until Bond shows up, tells the cyborg kids Jean doesn't love them. The cyborg kids reacts like Elsa and painted bullet holes in poor ol' Jean. Rico runs into Executive, proceeds for mass global dictatorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:11

I don't know that I'm down with an agency of the Italian government being the bad guys. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but how exactly does the SWA threaten world safety?

Personnel I see the SWA on the same side as bond. At least once they figure out who each other is. I see someone stealing cyborg tech from the SWA, and using it for their own ends. Maybe Bond comes in on the case after he narrowly avoids cyborg execution himself. The British government doesn't know everything about the SWA, just enough that they want bond to look into to it more. In doing some he, and the SWA cross paths, occasionally violently as they chase after the same target. Only to figure out their on the same side near the end, and work together to take out their common foe.

Now I like classic Bond, but I think Casion Royale Bond is way cooler. As such bond will end up killing at least one, probably more, cyborgs. In doing so a tiny peace of what humanity he has dies too. There will be moral questions Bond raises, of whether he and the SWA, are really on the same side. Though it may work best towards the end to borrow one thing from the older Bond Films. Commando raid ending. Oh yeah, bond is the lead element for the entire SWA descending down on these poor fools.

I would say more, but I have to get to work...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:13

Wileama wrote:I don't know that I'm down with an agency of the Italian government being the bad guys. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but how exactly does the SWA threaten world safety?
When it all comes down to it, the SWA are fighting the good fight, albeit doing it with questionable methods.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:23

Panzer IV wrote:Follow up
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Jean getting shot to death is awesome! Somebody draw that!

Wileama wrote:I don't know that I'm down with an agency of the
Italian government being the bad guys. I'm not saying it couldn't
happen, but how exactly does the SWA threaten world safety?
I have no idea, but taking little girls (and boys, in fanon) is not the sort of thing most people would find acceptable. He might end up investigating the SWA if Lorenzo used a British citizen as a candidate for one of the cyborgs, but that would be a stretch (.e. why would a 00 be sent to find a little girl?) and the fact Britain most likely does have a few skeletons in their own closet.
Realistically Bond would uncover the SWA, Lorenzo and M would meet and come to an 'understanding' and then the whole mess would be swept under the rug and forgotten. So I suppose it would be a bit unrealistic for Bond to liberally exercise his liscence to kill on SWA personell, but we can hope right?

Wileama wrote:Now I like classic Bond, but I think Casion Royale Bond is way cooler.
Well there is that then. I thought we were talking about Connery-Brosnan Bond, but Craig Bond would be much more cooler and fitting in the themes of the GSG-verse.

Awinnell wrote:GSG v the Cybermen (from Doctor Who )
Would a GSG be a match for a Dalek? They can levitate up stairs now, so that makes them really dangerous. The whole 'run up a ladder and laugh like crazy' thing doesn't work anymore.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:44

(007+3) Hillshire and Triela overthrown, locked up in the basement. Jean and Rico took over (Just like Stalin); Jean as SWA director, Rico as his exec.

cheers

(007+5) Jean begins his conquest for world domination. Massive cyborg recruitment ensues, many kids at the age of 17-below dissapears mysteriously

Razz

Personnel I see the SWA on the same side as bond. At least once they figure out who each other is. I see someone stealing cyborg tech from the SWA, and using it for their own ends.

Pia & Arnester case?
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 30 May 2008 - 2:55

Hey, anybody think this topic should be moved over to the Plot Bunny House?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 30 May 2008 - 7:02

i choose the cybermen for obvious reasons, but Daleks would work but may be a little bit tough these days as they have forcefields and armour protecting them as well as a kill everything ray gun !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 30 May 2008 - 8:13

It gonna move to Plot Bunnies right now!
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 30 May 2008 - 17:26

Everytime a Dalek shows up on screen, I have the urge to run all over the place yipping with joy. I mean, who can take something shaped like that and talks like that seriously? That is of course, until it starts leveling the buildngs behind you. You kind of have to take it seriously after it starts killing people. Cybermen? Not so much.

Still, if the Cybermen capture and try to 'upgrade' some of the SWA personell like they did with Torchwood One, that'll catch my interest.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 30 May 2008 - 22:49

sasahara17 wrote:I have no idea, but taking little girls (and boys, in fanon) is not the sort of thing most people would find acceptable...
That's the thing thought just, because people find it unacceptable doesn't mean governments are going to do anything about it. Britian, and Italy are fairly close allies. Britain isn't just going to approve of Bond killing a whole bunch of intelligence personnel of NATO ally. Bond knows this, and wont start anything with the SWA, thought he would probably be willing to finish something. The same is probably true of the SWA. Unless both sides where being played off one another, like in The Living Daylights, don't expect there to be much heat to this conflict. Of course if the two sides are being played off one another, then you can turn up the 'noise' on this conflict to awesome levels. It's just that normally Bond figures this kind of thing out, and as a result saves the day...

sasahara17 wrote:Well there is that then. I thought we were talking about Connery-Brosnan Bond, but Craig Bond would be much more cooler and fitting in the themes of the GSG-verse.
Exactly...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 31 May 2008 - 6:46

lol ! can you imagine Jose as a cyberman ?
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 31 May 2008 - 8:28

Wileama wrote:That's the thing thought just, because people find it unacceptable doesn't mean governments are going to do anything about it. Britian, and Italy are fairly close allies. Britain isn't just going to approve of Bond killing a whole bunch of intelligence personnel of NATO ally. Bond knows this, and wont start anything with the SWA, thought he would probably be willing to finish something. The same is probably true of the SWA. Unless both sides where being played off one another, like in The Living Daylights, don't expect there to be much heat to this conflict. Of course if the two sides are being played off one another, then you can turn up the 'noise' on this conflict to awesome levels. It's just that normally Bond figures this kind of thing out, and as a result saves the day...
Sounds like a credible plot for a Bond adventure.

Awinnell wrote:lol ! can you imagine Jose as a cyberman ?
Well, the first thing I can think of is how devastated Jean and 'Etta will be at Jose's 'upgrade'.
"I'm Josecutus oof the Cybermen. Resistance if futile. Submit to be upgraded."
I wonder if they will try to rescue him?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 31 May 2008 - 11:00

actually he would say of 'Etta "you are an unknown upgrade you will be taken to Cyberleader !"
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 18:22

Maybe a very good writer could make a Gunslinger Girl/Codename Kids Next Door crossover work. The Kids Next Door have always championed the right of kids to stay up late, eat junk food, and stay home from school, now they get dragged into a far more serious fight, over rights the KND have always taken for granted, and they learn just how vicious adults can really be and what kind of horrors the world really holds. Accept that the two continuums have different drawing styles, treat the premise and characters completely seriously (this story can be written without resorting to inappropriate humor), show how wildly different the opposing sides are, and you might have a good story.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 19:35

Awinnell wrote:"You are an unknown upgrade you will be taken to Cyberleader !"
LoL!

Really want to see Daleks in this though. Can't have a Who crossover without 'EXTERMINATE!' and rolling tin can of death.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 4:04

I'm sorry but the KND is to much of a kids show for me to ever take seriously. GSG is a very mature show, and putting the two together only mocks that maturity in my mind.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 0:38

Anybody interested in hearing that 'Sliders' idea I referenced in DaiKrauser? Showed it to Wil and he liked it, but I'm still worried about the fact only one character is from GSG...
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 3:31

Just a bit of crossover idea

Gunslinger Girl x Saving Private Ryan

*the final tank scene*

-Tiger turret pops open-

Claes: (speaks in German) HAHA YOU BITCH! I GOT YOU NOW! I GOT YOU NOW RANGER PUNKS!! I GOT YOU! I GOT YOU!! I GOT YOU...AAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *bomb*

*Omaha Beach scene*

Miller: Move up the beach!

Soldier: Sir, I'm staying here!

Miller: That MG has this whole beach covered; you stay here, you're a dead man!

Soldier: Sir! But... *plink* -dies-

Miller: SNiper!!!

=up on bunker=

Rico: ...one...and a two...

*fires gun*

Soldier: Lucky bastard...

-second shot-

=The APC scene=

*APC recoilles rifled*

Hillshire: *coughcough*

Triela: WHO SHOT MY APC!!!! *jumps out and kills everyone*

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 5:04

GSG X The A-Team !
thousands of rounds fired but not one actual death !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 6:05

Awinnell wrote:The A-Team !
thousands of rounds fired but not one actual death !

And that calls them self's Vietnam war veterans....
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 6:11

lol ,more to do with US tv companies being scared to show the reality of what happens on a family show !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 8:43

Awinnell wrote:lol ,more to do with US tv companies being scared to show the reality of what happens on a family show !

I guess so lol
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 9:00

Panzer IV wrote:Just a bit of crossover idea

Gunslinger Girl x Saving Private Ryan

*the final tank scene*

-Tiger turret pops open-

Claes: (speaks in German) HAHA YOU BITCH! I GOT YOU NOW! I GOT YOU NOW RANGER PUNKS!! I GOT YOU! I GOT YOU!! I GOT YOU...AAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *bomb*

*Omaha Beach scene*

Miller: Move up the beach!

Soldier: Sir, I'm staying here!

Miller: That MG has this whole beach covered; you stay here, you're a dead man!

Soldier: Sir! But... *plink* -dies-

Miller: SNiper!!!

=up on bunker=

Rico: ...one...and a two...

*fires gun*

Soldier: Lucky bastard...

-second shot-

=The APC scene=

*APC recoilles rifled*

Hillshire: *coughcough*

Triela: WHO SHOT MY APC!!!! *jumps out and kills everyone*

:lollol: Miind to wrie it in full story?

Shoud be funny story!!
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 2:46

For a long time, I'll always imagined what will happened with Metal Gear Solid X Gunslinger Girls crossover. At first, the idea is about what will happened when Section Two decided to put VR training that was manhanded by Hal "Otacon" Emmerich, only to have Otacon accidentally put "Bittersweet Fools" programs and several other Eroge programs into VR AI, with the scary (hilarious? sweat ) result....

Now, with MGS 4 on it's way (and the last MGS with Snake, to say at last), those idea had reinstated again:
METAL GEAR SOLID: INNOCENT WAR

The year is 2016.

The war is over.

The warmonger had been banished.

A legendary soldier had been no more.

...Or so we thought.

In 2013, an open conflict is instigated by Five Republics radical faction. In response, Italian military and SISDE had done joint operation to suppress them. We succedeed....

With a great loss.

They fall. Innocents fall. We... barely survived. Not without casualities. My brother is one of them. He's missing, along with his cyborg. I was left. Alone. The only Croce lived.

The operation had gain attention of NATO and European Union, mostly because of the scale and casualities, but also because.... our cyborg technology. In this joint operation, for the first time, cyborgs is deployed along with Military. Although it's close to UN rule-breaking of the using of young operatives in military operation (now, it's actually already a rule-breaking), EU and NATO decided to keeps a silent mouth about it. But as result, we absorbed into new intellegence bureau, built by EU. European Information and Intellegence Forum. EIIF. We're no longer belongs to Italian, we becames EU and NATO property.

EIIF was build right after Northern Italy Civil War ended. It's purpose it to create global intellegence network that can deal with threats for Europe. I almost forgot to say, for some odd reasons, the Northern Italy Civil War is not only wars that happened in Europe. In Irlandia, Basque, Balkan, there was escalation of conflicts that strangely happened in short, similar time. Even within supposedly peaceful countries, there's rising in internal conflict, carried by factions like Neo Nazi's and such.

Later, we know where they got their strength to do an open war. It came from unthinkable source: PMC's.

In every armed conflicts in Europe recently, PMC got their hand. They supply weapons, advanced personnels, trainings and such, for almost ridiculuosly cheap fee. However, they also pulling back their helps at the last, crucial moments; that was the reasons we won, no, survived the war.

What their intention? What they want? Isn't it supposed that PMC is looking for profit? Actually, they got what they wants: Free Promotion. And Business Chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 3:29

Later, we learned from our NATO's sources, that 5 greatest PMC in the world, is owned by a single mother company, through proxy, false companies. Werewolf, Raven Sword, Fauvre Armaments, Praying Mantis, Ocelot Grip. All owned by a single company: Outer Heaven.

Especially in Europe, two companies: Raven Sword and Fauvre Armaments had been known to involved in European recent conflicts.

Later, from our NATO and US friends, we learned their true intention:  A perpetual battlefield. As spiteful as it sounds, it seems they really aiming for it.

However, in 2014, they were disbanded. Rumour said that a certain super-soldier had single-handedly finish them all. Actually, we don't care for the rumours; as long as those motherfuckers dead, whoever done them I'll gladly had all his drinks for life.

But it was not over. Not that easily.

In 2016, for some reasons, a massive military activity had detected in Europe, no, all over the world. To ensures what happened, intellegence teams had been send to those places. And they didn't bring good news. As a matter of fact, only a handful returns with that.

The nightmare has returns.

They're back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Mon 13 Oct 2008 - 13:01

Personally, I've been partial for a Gunslinger Girl/Cardcaptor Sakura crossover.

The plot would be that Tomoyo and her mother from CCS are visiting Italy when the Agency learns of a Pandanian plot to kidnap Tomoyo (she's from a rich family). To this end, the Agency pulls a switcharoo and puts Angelica in Tomoyo's place given how they look quite a bit alike.

Once Angelica is kidnapped, the Agency tracks down where the Pandanians are at and destroys them while rescuing Angelica in the process who herself contributes to the success of the mission.

During the story however, it is revealed that Tomoyo and Angelica are actually long lost twin (non identical) sisters and that Angelica's dad and Tomoyo's mom were married at one point but got divorced and Angelica's dad got custody of Angelica and moved back to Italy where he came from originally.

This would explain where Tomoyo's dad is and why she and Angelica look so much alike. However, only the Lorenzo and Jean find this out and decide to keep it secret.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 13 Oct 2008 - 14:43

Angiegarde wrote:Personally, I've been partial for a Gunslinger Girl/Cardcaptor Sakura crossover.

EDITED BY NACHTSIDER

REASON: NO LEAKAGE
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 19 Oct 2008 - 22:09

Kiskaloo wrote:
Angiegarde wrote:Personally, I've been partial for a Gunslinger Girl/Cardcaptor Sakura crossover.

EDITED BY NACHTSIDER

REASON: NO LEAKAGE
Sam The Plumber was there?
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 0:29

OMG

LOLZ!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 6:31

Lolz, I wonder why Nacht did that...
but I'm Sure we'll find out if we wait a while Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 9:32

Tommygunner70 wrote:Lolz, I wonder why Nacht did that...
but I'm Sure we'll find out if we wait a while Razz

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill myself. Smile

Now I need to be on the look-out for girls carrying violin cases when I am in Grottaglie and Foggia later this week. sweat
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Mon 20 Oct 2008 - 12:03

Methinks I might have read what you wrote there already Razz

But if I did, then I've forgotten it, so meh.
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:04

I wasn't sure where to put this but here it goes.

Muh-m-muhahahaha!  I have done it magical girl lyrical gunslinger madoka magica

"Why.... Why did you stop me....." Elsa ragged struggling against the firm grip of her captor.
            "I don't know why you shot that guy and he looks like a real jerk, but there is no reason to end your life so.  You're young I'm sure you can move on," Teana explained magically reinforcing her body as the girl was much stronger than expected.
            “I can’t without the agency I’ll die,” Elsa choked out her mind awash in confusion now that her plan failed.
            “I doubt that,” Teana replied.
            “I’m a cyborg, without my handler I’m worthless,” Elsa screamed.
            Great another one...... Why do I end up dealing with all of the crazy cyborgs…  “Subaru did you find anything yet,” Teana called telepathically to her partner.
            “No and it seems we really are on some weird alternate version of Earth,” Subaru replied.
            Teana lifted Elsa’s chin looking her in the eye.  “You are not worthless and you are not going to die,” Teana said softly.
            “But without the agency I’ll die and….” Elsa began.
            “You are not going to die, and the agency well let’s just say my partner and I were trained in how to engage in negotiations,” Teana replied.
            “The agency won’t negotiate,” Elsa replied confused by her own thoughts and words.  I never would have thought of anything like this before the lady hit me with the orange light.
            “We can be quite good at forceful negotiations,” Teana thought imagining what it would feel like to befriend any agency that would make children into assassins.
            “But,” Elsa stammered.
            Subaru get your but over here, another one of your siblings needs comforting….. “How would you like to meet your older sister,” Teana said as another girl appeared in a flash of blue.
            “Um, Teana we’re in an alternate dimension.  I doubt I have any siblings here,” Subaru explained.
            “Elsa, meet Subaru, your older sister who also happens to be a cyborg,” Teana explained.
            “But I thought Triela was the oldest cyborg,” Elsa stammered looking over the new arrival.  “And how did you grow so big,” Elsa gasped tentatively poking Subaru in the chest.
            “Elsa it isn’t nice to poke people like that,” Teana said pushing her hand back.
            “Sorry,” Elsa replied shrinking back.  “You can punish me if you want.”
            “Punish you,” Subaru gaped.
            “That’s what Lauro did whenever I do something stupid,” Elsa replied.
            “How did he punish you,” Teana asked.
            “Well normally he would just send me to my room, but if I was really bad he would……..” Elsa said growing quiet.
            “He would what, Elsa,” Subaru said.
            “Hit me…” Elsa said quietly.
            “Teana she is coming with us,” Subaru said telepathically as she lifted Elsa into her arms.
            “Of course,” Teana replied.
            “And I am going to have words with the agency,” Subaru added.
            “No divine busters,” Teana shot back.
            “I wasn’t going to do anything,” Subaru pleaded.
            “But you were thinking it,” Teana said.
            “Dang it,” Subaru cursed.

Ooooohhhh shiny…..  Elsa slowly ran her fingers over a dark purple gem hanging from Subaru’s neck. 
            “This is Blitz caliber do you want to hold him,” Subaru said as they left the park.
            “Ummm……” a blushing Elsa stammered her face flushed from embarrassment.
            “Now be nice Blitz,” Subaru said handing the jewel to Elsa.
            Subaru should you really be letting Elsa handle your sister’s device.
            It’s not like she has any magic or knows how to activate it.  What’s the worst that could happen?
            Are they my fairy godmothers like in that story Elsa reads so much.  Maybe magic is real, but they aren’t using plushies or magic wands like the anime Triela secretly likes to watch with Beatrice.  Teana does have that weird credit card thingie, and this isn’t like any plastic or crystal I’ve ever seen.  Claes did say once that magic was just really advanced technology like we were in that argument with Triela once.  I wonder how you work Blitz Caliber.  Elsa continued to examine the crystal in her hand as her newfound friends wandered the streets of Rome looking for a place to stay.  It’s perfectly smooth so there is nothing to touch on it so it’s got to be voice activated.  “Blitz caliber setup,” Elsa exclaimed thrusting her hand in the air.

“Subaru…” Teana growled as a shell of light encased Elsa.
            “I swear I didn’t do anything,” Subaru pleaded as the shell shattered.
            “Um what do I do now,” Elsa muttered examining her new attire.  Clad in an off white leotard with black skirt with purple trim around her waist Elsa hopped to the ground.  A black and purple jacket fluttering in the breeze as her silver boots touched the ground.  “Evil terrorists and Mafia members beware Magical girl Elsa is here to bring you to justice.  Surrender now or be destroyed!” Elsa exclaimed striking a pose.
            “Teana what did you shoot Elsa with,” Subaru asked.
            “It was just a variable bullet I swear,” Teana pleaded.
            “Teana there is no AMF here,” Subaru stated.
            “Reflex,” Teana muttered as Elsa examined her new outfit.

“Master irregularities detected,” Blitz caliber said the gem on Elsa hand flashing as it spoke in her mind.
            “Um, fix them,” Elsa thought.
            “Yes, master, this may hurt a bit,” Blitz caliber replied.
            “Um ok,” Elsa thought as she began glowing again.
            “Blitz caliber what is going on,” Subaru asked.
            “My new masters body does not match the parameters needed to function properly so a recalibration is needed,” Blitz caliber explained.
            “A recalibration, she isn’t a machine,” Teana glad that the alley they decided to cut through was empty.
            “Correct master’s sister’s fantasy, but new master is a cyborg with the remnants of experimental nanomachines.  I am using the repair function installed by Jail to recover those nanomachines to adjust master’s body such that I will not put a strain on her body,” Blitz caliber explained to a blushing Teana.
            “Um Blitz where are you getting the energy for this,” Subaru asked.
            “Master Elsa’s linker core is actually quite strong, oh boy,’ Blizt said a hint of surprise in his voice.
            “What’s wrong Blitz,” Subaru asked.
            “Elsa shares a partial DNA match to the Tomoe family,” Blitz replied.
            “Great we just adopted the cousin of one the original legends of the TSAB,” Teana sighed.
            “Well it could be worse,” Subaru added.
            “Don’t say it,” Teana groaned.
            “Master I have a message for you,” Mach Caliber said.
            “Play it,” Subaru replied.
            “Subaru-chan, Teana-chan, sorry for dumping you in an alternate universe but it was the best I could do at the time, multiple arc en ceil’s and all.  Now this universe is quite a mess because of those %^%$&@@#$%^%$^%&^*& incubators.  Now if you could be a dear and stop them from destabilizing the local multiverse then I should be able to send you home.  Thanks a bunch Reinforce Eins,” Reinforce explained.
            “This must be punishment for disobeying Nanoha I know it,” Teana muttered.

“Well at least we know how to get back now,” Subaru shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 17:08

Good  Good Good
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2