Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viable Crossovers

+14
J the Drafter
tremec6speed
Pax
Three Dog
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Alfisti
Thescarredman
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
Awinnell
boomer_gonz
FearTheLASERFACE
taerKitty
Il Direttore
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Viable Crossovers Empty Viable Crossovers

Post by Il Direttore Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 21:59

What do you guys think we could shoehorn the SWA into? I've always thought that it'd be interesting to get the Doctor's perspective on the operation...
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Viable Crossovers Empty Re: Viable Crossovers

Post by taerKitty Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:36

El Conservatore wrote:What do you guys think we could shoehorn the SWA into? I've always thought that it'd be interesting to get the Doctor's perspective on the operation...
Anything that does 'reality hopping' will work:

- Doctor Who/Torchwood
- Sliders
- Quantum Leap

These may take a bit of shoehorning, but most modern spy-fiction with an international scope will probably work:

- Bond, James Bond (just look at Jethro!)
- Bourne, Jason Bourne
- Mission Impossible

Post-apocalyptic fiction might, but with care:

- Walking Dead
- Resident Evil
- George Romero's Zombie films

Keep in mind this is in keeping with my grim-n-tragic SWA. If you're going for light-n-breezy, or goofy-n-offbeat, anything goes. At that point, it's more a matter of the author's ability than genre compatibiliy.
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:51

Oh Jason Bourne, you complete badass. I suddenly want to have him join the SWA.
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 23:07

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I'm currently writing a fanfic using some inspiration from Deus Ex, but I might throw out a short direct crossover too.
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 2:12

Mad Max....nuff said.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 10:22

bionic man/woman or knight rider
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 12:05

if this happen, let see if the cyborg react to-

-Lost; what's on their mind if they're lost in the middle of nowhere inside the bermuda triangle XD
-Battle Los angeles- their reaction meeting and battling the alien that sweep around the world XD
-Sniper, sniper 2, sniper 3 and Sniper reloaded-their feeling hunting the infamous Marine sharpshooter Thomas Beckett in Italy XD
-Triple X(XXX)-i wanna see if Agent X can handle child assassin as good as any bad guy they deal with XD
-Vantage Point- let see if they can handle the US president assassination plot with the secret service XD
-X-men-let see if the can defeat Magneto XD
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Thu 28 Feb 2013 - 19:57

24. Just Imagine a fratello or two 'loaned out' to assist Jack Bauer.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 10:08

Agreed with Taer here; reality hopping series would be easier, and Doctor Who particularly so, because as a lord of time and space The Doctor is always relevant... possibly more to the point though, Who doesn't have a particularly set feel or context. It morphs around whatever story it's telling this week and as such can be morphed into various universes with greater ease.

To be honest, fun drawings aside, I'm not generally a great fan of crossovers; most often because the universes rarely sit well together; the mechanics, backgrounds and general feeling and atmosphere. To take an outside example: Aria and Firefly always sit well together for me as, while they're both Sci-Fi, they both have that sort of "home spun" feel and paint a fairly earthy setting.

Though the moment you try to get the characters to interract beyond passing each other in the street it all sort of falls apart in my head.

On a completely different note: I'm not sure The Doctor is someone the SWA would want finding out about it, as I'm not sure he'd approve. Especially considering...

Spoiler:

taerkitty wrote:These may take a bit of shoehorning, but most modern spy-fiction with an international scope will probably work:

- Bond, James Bond (just look at Jethro!).
I will admit to dropping the occasional hint that these sort of people might just exist within the same universe as J+M... though also see previous comment about characters actually meeting and interracting. I guess it's almost a way of helping shape the world. Sort of: "here's a hint these people may be running around somewhere else... and as such you can assume some of the things you, the reader, associate with them may also be possible." If that makes sense.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 16:49

boomer_gonz wrote:Mad Max....nuff said.
Agreed!!!

Awinnell wrote:bionic man/woman or knight rider
Depending on who's side the SWA is on, they may not last the Intro Chapter.

Gunslinger Girl X Project A-KO... they're all super powered on that series anyways, so...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 18:02

ElfenMagix wrote:
boomer_gonz wrote:Mad Max....nuff said.
Agreed!!!

Awinnell wrote:bionic man/woman or knight rider
Depending on who's side the SWA is on, they may not last the Intro Chapter.

Gunslinger Girl X Project A-KO... they're all super powered on that series anyways, so...
I was thinking more along the lines of having them as handlers
Colonel Austin,"the first thing you have to learn as a Cyborg is how to run in slow motion !"
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 22:11

CSI Miami X GsG crossover....what if.... Jean meet Horatio face to face? Razz

Jean
: Horatio, what are you doing?
Horatio
: I'm giving The padanian their guns back.
Jean
: That's evidence.
Horatio
: I know that.
Jean
: You can't just give it away!
Horatio
: I'm not giving it away. I'm givin' it back *shades on*

*Cue CSI Music theme* YEEEAH!!!!!

Horatio: So what do you get when a six-foot-tall man lays down with a three-foot-long rifle?
Jose:Hot flashes... but that's just me.

Ferro
: Did you know Horatio was the first CSI?
Horatio: He was... the what?
Ferro
: In Hamlet. When Hamlet was poisoned and dying, he asked his best friend Horatio to tell the world who murdered him.

random Padanian Terrorist arrested in Miami
: You're not going to be able to prove a thing.
Horatio Caine
: That is a very dumb thing to say to a CSI.

and so on Razz

Viable Crossovers 3423113262
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 0:50

Punisher. Easy as pie.

Frank journeys to Italy to bump off some Cosa Nostra people whom the SWA also happen to be after, putting him into conflict with the Agency, who mistake him for a contract killer hired by rival organised crime factions. Frank, in turn, defends himself against the fratello teams, whom he believes to be law-enforcement agents in pursuit of him - possibly affiliated with SHIELD, who have been critical of him conducting operations on foreign soil for fear of starting an international incident. Until both sides realize that they are fighting for the same cause and explanations are made, Frank gives the SWA one hell of a run for their money. And despite his ruthlessness and amorality, Frank finds himself struggling to accept the Agency's methods.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 0:57

Nachtsider wrote:Punisher. Easy as pie.

Frank journeys to Italy to bump off some Cosa Nostra people whom the SWA also happen to be after, putting him into conflict with the Agency, who mistake him for a contract killer hired by rival organised crime factions. Frank, in turn, defends himself against the fratello teams, whom he believes to be law-enforcement agents in pursuit of him - possibly affiliated with SHIELD, who have been critical of him conducting operations on foreign soil for fear of starting an international incident. Until both sides realize that they are fighting for the same cause and explanations are made, Frank gives the SWA one hell of a run for their money. And despite his ruthlessness and amorality, Frank finds himself struggling to accept the Agency's methods.

I've not read Punisher, so I'm not sure, but doesn't Frank happen to have a soft-spot for kids?
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 1:26

The universes don't connect at all but a GSG Nanoha cross over or a gsg fate stay night crossover could both be highly amusing from a crack fick perspective. In these cases the universes are so different that i think it would be easy to make them work together. I mean I find Rico summoning a saber to be highly amusing.

Jean- hey Ferro are you seeing two Rico's
Ferro- yes
Jean- and your sure we didn't accidentally eat any of henrietta's cooking
Ferro- yes
Jean- crap.. I thought i told those doctor no more cloning

A GSG stargate crossover could potentially work if the agency got some of the tech needed from other planets via the stargate. In the later seasons of stargate there is enough of it floating around to make it believable.

GSG and black lagoon has some potential as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 2:40

crazyidiot78 wrote:...gsg fate stay night crossover could both be highly amusing from a crack fick perspective....
I think GsG/Fate Zero would work better since Zero features Kiritsugu Emiya, who is an assassin that hunts magical folk. I don't think it's unreasonable for one of the magic folk he hunts down to be part of a terrorist organisation such as the Padania. Which in turn would have it make sense that he has a run in with the SWA since they both use fairly similar methods at times. And if he just happens to make pals with them (which probably won't happen for any number of reasons, child soldiers and secrecy being at the top of that list), he and 'Etta can share stories about thier exploits with the WA2000.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 4:13

El Conservatore wrote:I've not read Punisher, so I'm not sure, but doesn't Frank happen to have a soft-spot for kids?
Now you've got me thinking this over more deeply.

Frank DOES have a soft spot for kids. Seeing a little girl open fire at him would throw him for a serious loop, but Frank won't hesitate to pull the trigger to defend himself, especially after seeing her punch through concrete walls and shrug off bullets as if they were peas.

I guess the real issue here isn't whether or not he'll flinch at the prospect of fighting kids, but whether or not he'll decide to do something about the Agency after they've made a truce with him and proposed to work together. Their making use of children would probably leave Frank sickened, even if they are fighting the same fight as him. I can see him empathising with people like Jose, Hillshire and possibly even Jean - all of them have been put through the wringer, and are as psychologically broken as he is. Lorenzo and the higher-ups, though, he would have nothing but contempt for.

It's a tough scenario, and one I now find myself quite unsure how to progress with.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 11:55

Nachtsider wrote:
El Conservatore wrote:I've not read Punisher, so I'm not sure, but doesn't Frank happen to have a soft-spot for kids?
Now you've got me thinking this over more deeply.

Frank DOES have a soft spot for kids. Seeing a little girl open fire at him would throw him for a serious loop, but Frank won't hesitate to pull the trigger to defend himself, especially after seeing her punch through concrete walls and shrug off bullets as if they were peas.

I guess the real issue here isn't whether or not he'll flinch at the prospect of fighting kids, but whether or not he'll decide to do something about the Agency after they've made a truce with him and proposed to work together. Their making use of children would probably leave Frank sickened, even if they are fighting the same fight as him. I can see him empathising with people like Jose, Hillshire and possibly even Jean - all of them have been put through the wringer, and are as psychologically broken as he is. Lorenzo and the higher-ups, though, he would have nothing but contempt for.

It's a tough scenario, and one I now find myself quite unsure how to progress with.

Ah, but that's what makes stories good, eh? I mean, Yu Aida was probably like "ooh cyborgs!" and then was like "lol, it'd be funny if my little cousin was a cyborg, she'd punch through walls". Then he blinked and went "shit, that was super creepy.... I wonder if I could make that a story...?"

At least, that's how I envision most writers and their creative process.

But yeah, seriously, this sounds like an extremely interesting idea. I don't know enough about the Punisher to pull anything even remotely close to a good story, but if you have the knowledge, you should attempt something.
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Mon 11 Mar 2013 - 23:23

crazyidiot78 wrote:
A GSG stargate crossover could potentially work if the agency got some of the tech needed from other planets via the stargate. In the later seasons of stargate there is enough of it floating around to make it believable.

Actually, I plan on doing one of those eventually. I'm probably gonna start it at the episode "Watergat" in SG1, excpet Itally will get the second gate.

Actually, an X-Com (original) crossover could be good if you werent afraid of making some OC's... and Men In Black may be amusing, haha.
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 11:51

I'm working on a SHIELD and GSG crossover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 16:38

Emerald Lights wrote:I'm working on a SHIELD and GSG crossover.
As in the Marvel organisation SHIELD?
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Tue 12 Mar 2013 - 23:02

cool!
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 1:40

Affirmative. I'm sure SHIELD would have no problem contacting the SWA and borrowing some operatives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Sun 17 Mar 2013 - 14:42

Emerald Lights wrote:Affirmative. I'm sure SHIELD would have no problem contacting the SWA and borrowing some operatives.

The question is, which operatives would be of the most use to SHIELD... actually, which operatives could work with a SHIELD team without internal fighting starting, heh.
Pax
Pax

Male

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Tue 19 Mar 2013 - 23:55

I just thought of one. An awesome one. Just, dont call me crazy right away.

wait for it...

Pirates of the Carribean. Specifically, Jack Sparrow. How, well, he's always trying to find a GOOD way to get immortality in the movies... what if he found one? He wouldnt change his ways, no matter how the times change. Fast forward a few hundred years and a fratello has to try to take down the worlds most infamous, uncatchable pirate. The one and only Captain Jack Sparrow... then they have to buy his services for their next job, or something crazy like that. I dunno, that one just kinda hit me, heh.
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 3:46

Pax wrote:I just thought of one. An awesome one. Just, dont call me crazy right away.

wait for it...

Pirates of the Carribean. Specifically, Jack Sparrow. How, well, he's always trying to find a GOOD way to get immortality in the movies... what if he found one? He wouldnt change his ways, no matter how the times change. Fast forward a few hundred years and a fratello has to try to take down the worlds most infamous, uncatchable pirate. The one and only Captain Jack Sparrow... then they have to buy his services for their next job, or something crazy like that. I dunno, that one just kinda hit me, heh.
That sounds like ti would be quite amusing. Difficult to pull off, but amusing. And Heaven forbid Jack and Rico are stuck in a room together! We all know how impressionable that girl is Laughing (actually, i can't remember if she's cannonically impressionable or that's just something half of us decided)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by J the Drafter Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 0:58

I have an idea for a crossover with Higurashi. Triela and Hillshire, who are off in Japan doing a favor for the local authorities, are told by their superiors to assassinate both the leader and the future successor of the Sonozaki crime family. Since the Sonozaki family leadership is based in Hinamizawa, Triela and Hillshire travel to that quiet, peaceful little town and are caught up in the cycle of tragedy and death that entraps the village.
This idea is on the backburner, since I have other potential stories in mind, and I have some trouble committing to projects as well.
This story could be an interesting character piece on Triela, what with the possibility of meeting the Game Club (the main characters) and the difficulty in dealing with orders to kill a blameless seventeen-year old kid.
I suspect the scenario of Hillshire being allowed so far away from SWA oversight may be dubious (since there's nothing stop him from spilling the beans unless I come up with some viable handwaving).
The SWA is ruthless enough to kill anybody if they deem it necessary, and killing both the current Sonozaki head and the successor would do more damage than only killing the head (especially since Mion has been training to take over for the head for a while now, and the head is an old woman, though one who is in good health). Still, if anybody thinks the Agency wouldn't target Mion, please speak up. I know there are posters here with more knowledge about intelligence services than I have, and I'd welcome any feedback.

J the Drafter

Male

Forum Posts : 8

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Ga-Rei:Zero, GunxSword, Dresden Files, Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Young Justice (somewhat), Steins;Gate

Original Characters : None yet; may write up a gen 2 cyborg who hates her life at the Agency

Comments : It's been a long time since I was here.

Registration date : 2013-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 1:22

Three Dog wrote:
That sounds like ti would be quite amusing. Difficult to pull off, but amusing. And Heaven forbid Jack and Rico are stuck in a room together! We all know how impressionable that girl is Viable Crossovers 684325 (actually, i can't remember if she's cannonically impressionable or that's just something half of us decided)

I'm not sure myself, but I like it either way, haha.

I've never played Borderlands 2 myself, but after following a link to a compilation video of the character Tina Tina from that game, I think she needs to be a cyborg... and that it would be awesome...
>.>
<.<
Viable Crossovers 335755
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 4:03

Also, I have more ideas. (My primary weapon IS a plot-bunny incubator after all)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Handlers? State Alchemists. Timeframe? Maybe a month after the first few episodes of Brotherhood. (because to be honest yes, the original FMA anime got me hooked on animu, but FMA: Bortherhood is the series that set the permanant hooks that got me into GSG. And manga/manga-based is always better than adaptaition. (See Soul Eater).) Cyborgs? Nah, kids forced to commit human alchemy Timeframe, maybe a month or so after the Ice Alchemist tries to freeze fuehrer Bradley at Central.

My other next idea, GSG/ Hellsing/Supernatural/N(and or O)WoD crossed with GSG. idea: the SWA doesnt give a flying fuck about Italys internal political bullshit. Its staffed by professional vampire/werewolf/ghost./supernatural baddy hunting experts. Cyborgs just happen to have the durability and strength to go toe-to-toe with said not quite dead foes.

but., yea, this thread is evil... I get enough crazy ideas as it is, haha. A place for a crossover junkie to post ideas he thinks are good? Gorramit, I'm never gonna get around to what I'm trying to keep on updating without this thread around to distract me with coming up with even more ideas, heh.
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 4:50

Pax wrote:My other next idea, GSG/ Hellsing/Supernatural/N(and or O)WoD crossed with GSG. idea: the SWA doesnt give a flying fuck about Italys internal political bullshit. Its staffed by professional vampire/werewolf/ghost./supernatural baddy hunting experts. Cyborgs just happen to have the durability and strength to go toe-to-toe with said not quite dead foes.
I'd love to see how the Winchesters, Hellsing organisation, and SWA interect. The coolest vamp/zombie/ghoul/warewolf/ghost/demon/angel fighting hunters this side of the Andromeda galaxy, a frak-mothering-vampire, and little, impressionable, machine-of-death-dealing Rico.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 11:16

There IS such thing as "Teleport Everyone To A Death Planet".

In all seriousness, it's a genre. You could legitimately just teleport everyone to a Death Planet and have them fight their way through hordes of enemies until they obtain The McGuffin and can return to their home worlds.
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 26 Mar 2013 - 13:32

I threw this idea about in the past but here is goes for the newbies:

Gunslinger X Dirty Pair/Lovely Angels.
In a accidental Time Travel Jump Kei and Yuri goes back in time to keep the SWA going through its most difficult time, because, it is the SWA that becomes the 3WA in the future!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:40

Three Dog wrote:I'd love to see how the Winchesters, Hellsing organisation, and SWA interect. The coolest vamp/zombie/ghoul/warewolf/ghost/demon/angel fighting hunters this side of the Andromeda galaxy, a frak-mothering-vampire, and little, impressionable, machine-of-death-dealing Rico.

why do I have the sinking feeling that the Winchesters, with their strong familial instincts would see Rico, and how Jean initially treats her, and try to take her in as one of their own?
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:41

Pax wrote:
Three Dog wrote:I'd love to see how the Winchesters, Hellsing organisation, and SWA interect. The coolest vamp/zombie/ghoul/warewolf/ghost/demon/angel fighting hunters this side of the Andromeda galaxy, a frak-mothering-vampire, and little, impressionable, machine-of-death-dealing Rico.

why do I have the sinking feeling that the Winchesters, with their strong familial instincts would see Rico, and how Jean initially treats her, and try to take her in as one of their own?

That... would make for an excellent story. The Winchesters becoming increasingly attached to Rico and increasingly fed up with Jean results in them trying to take Rico away from Jean in a confrontation scene! That could be epic!
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:58

El Conservatore wrote:
Pax wrote:

That... would make for an excellent story. The Winchesters becoming increasingly attached to Rico and increasingly fed up with Jean results in them trying to take Rico away from Jean in a confrontation scene! That could be epic!
Agreed Yes Indeed
Viable Crossovers 51284
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 3:01

El Conservatore wrote:
Pax wrote:

and... Cas (or one of the angels that likes them enough to do the Winchesters a favor) could probably fix shit so that it works out... as far as the whole depressingly short lifespans of cyborgs bit goes... if it came down to that.
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 23:15

Was just talking about Madoka Magica and wondering what would happen if Kubey tried to enter a cyborg into a contract...
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainframe Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 20:01

I had thought that really viable and cool cross-over would be Halo and GSG, especially the description of the Spartan children before the Covenant invasion.  They were essentially built for the same purpose, High-tech, highly trained augmented assassins.
Mainframe
Mainframe

Male

Forum Posts : 35

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : None

Comments : Does Alex Mason break down when reading the lucky numbers on a fortune cookie?

Registration date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 22:06

If I and Hondo can do a Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers X Gunslinger Girl, anyone can cross anything with GsG!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 0:08

ElfenMagix wrote:If I and Hondo can do a Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers X Gunslinger Girl, anyone can cross anything with GsG!
Too true. That was pure whimsy.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 5:45

Here's one GsG/Life on Mars (BBC variant): old cars, police brutality, beer and contrasting approaches... the good stuff.
Viable Crossovers Life_on_mars

A handler (or even fratello) is seriously injured and wakes up to find himself in 1970s Manchester with orders to report to the Manchester CID. Assuming it's the handler and not fratello route he could possibly hear his cyborg calling to him through the radio/television etc... similar to Sam Tyler getting snippets of the present through similar mediums. I would reccomend sending Hilshire back as he is a detective and, more to the point, somewhat straight-laced to juxtapose against the drinking, smoking, fighting CID under DCI Gene Hunt.

Alternately: flip it a bit and send him/them back to 1970s Italy rather than Manchester which, from my understanding... was an "interesting" place to be.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:40

"Years of Lead" could be called interesting.
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 14:35

A Crossover with Darker than BLACK could be interesting.
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 14:37

I just realized that Pulp Fiction has serious applications to Gunslinger Girl. After all, the main characters are on opposite sides, but both works go to lengths to go into the characters' motivations and personalities.
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathduck monster Tue 24 May 2016 - 23:06

Kinda agree with Alfisti about universes not fitting together but still-fun to speculate.

For the Fate universe if the classes were changed to things the cyborgs could fit into the crossover might work.

What about the Zone of the Enders universe?  Use orbital frame technology to build cyborgs.

As if peoples' mental problems weren't bad enough.  sweat

The series have some similarities that might make a crossover easier too-both are political and have people with mental issues(though admittedly ZotE mental problems often seem to include insanity).
Bathduck monster
Bathduck monster

Male

Forum Posts : 98

Fan of : Interesting stories

Original Characters : Santa and Nicia(and Enzo)

Comments : None, thanks for asking though.

Registration date : 2016-03-15
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2016 - 0:49

Bathduck monster wrote:Kinda agree with Alfisti about universes not fitting together but still-fun to speculate.
For the Fate universe if the classes were changed to things the cyborgs could fit into the crossover might work.
What about the Zone of the Enders universe? Use orbital frame technology to build cyborgs.
As if peoples' mental problems weren't bad enough. sweat

I love crossovers and while I can’t comment on Zone of Enders as I’ve never played it I do like a good crossover. Also I think any can be crossed with just about anything if enough thought is put into it.

Now full disclosure my only experience with the Fate universe is the original fate stay night anime, the unlimited blade works movie, and the Tsukihime anime series. I don’t think you’d have to make completely new classes although that could work. I would match the girls with the characteristics of the classes and make it like a double summoning so each person gets the normal servant and a cyborg. This would put it more on the humor side but it could be serious to.
Archer- Triela for her penchant of doing her own thing and griping about stuff
Berserker- Henrietta for her rages
Lancer- Hhhhmmm maybe Rico for the whole following orders but necessarily liking it bit. It would make things more interesting if Lancer was stolen from Basset but Rico wasn’t so she goes to get him back. Rico stays because she is reminded of Jean.
Assassin- Petra
Caster- Claes yeah I went the smart chick route and you could even have the fake servant be Pia from the video game
Saber- Angelica
Rider- Beatrice and its due to the hair. I also would love to see Beatrice blowing Shinji up.

Another idea I think would be interesting is gunslinger girl and SAO.
I’ve also toyed around with gunslinger girl and Evangelion, because lets face it who hasn’t thought of dumping Shinji in every universe known to man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathduck monster Wed 25 May 2016 - 8:33

Have to massively recommend the Fate visual novel for best experience(here: http://erogedownload.com/downloads/fatestay-night/ , you'll need to be able to open .rar files though, I used a program called winrar).  For anime, I recommend the unlimited blade works anime(recommend going through the same route of the VN before this if possible though) and the fate/zero anime(prequel to stay night focusing on kiritsugu emiya and the 4th fuyuki war).

class(qualifications/traits in fate stay night)
-saber(high stats, sword(doesn't apply here, maybe strong preference for shorter ranges?)): we have door-kickers among our army of cyborgs right?
-archer(independant action, powerful projectiles/projectile noble phantasm): triela
-lancer(agility, speed, hit + run ability): not sure about this one, maybe marisa?
-rider(mount, powerful noble phantasm/ability): any of the car-obsessed cyborgs, monty might also qualify
-berserker(gone berserk during legend, madness enchantment): henrietta(berserk moments), marisa(marisa moments duh)
-caster(magecraft mastery): catarina and santa for comm ability
-assassin(stealth): petra
Bathduck monster
Bathduck monster

Male

Forum Posts : 98

Fan of : Interesting stories

Original Characters : Santa and Nicia(and Enzo)

Comments : None, thanks for asking though.

Registration date : 2016-03-15
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Wed 25 May 2016 - 10:32

Hm. Putting an SAO-style headset on the girls and immersing them in a fantasy world wouldn't be without its risks. What if the girls were deep into a boss battle, and Henrietta suddenly saw him as a man in a ski mask?

Imagine Triela captured and bound, listening to the bad guys gloat and talk about what they might do to her? Might it stir memories?
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by San and Flo Wed 25 May 2016 - 10:37

I would cross them over with the world of "Baccano!!"

Just imagine cyborg girls with Tommyguns just driving by and shooting the sh*t out of mafiosi. Wow.
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2016 - 18:38

Thescarredman wrote:Hm. Putting an SAO-style headset on the girls and immersing them in a fantasy world wouldn't be without its risks. What if the girls were deep into a boss battle, and Henrietta suddenly saw him as a man in a ski mask?

Imagine Triela captured and bound, listening to the bad guys gloat and talk about what they might do to her? Might it stir memories?
I think that could make for some very interesting character dynamics and explorations. Now since this is me we are talking about I would also include that the system gets confused by their cyborg bodies and gives them some above average abilities. Such as higher speed and strength, plus their skin counts as armor. Of course you could go the other way and the girls have to deal with being brought back down to normal. You could also do some things later on with Yui and having her giving them back their full memories.
I’d love to work with someone on a SAO gunslinger girl crossover, because I don’t have enough time right now to do it solo, but I’d be more than willing to collaborate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next