Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut

5 posters

Go down

Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut Empty Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut

Post by PrincessShandi Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 2:53

Hi my name is Shandi. I'm a major anime nut esp. Gunslinger Girl. Triela is my favorite of the first gen girls with Henrietta close behind. Out of the Second gen girls it's Petra. I like how complicated her character is. But as I said Triela is the top, you can't help but care for her. And also as I said I'm a major anime nut and have seen allot of shows and I own several series box sets. So if your ever looking for something to watch send me a message and maybe I could set you in the right direction to a good series to watch.
PrincessShandi
PrincessShandi

Female

Forum Posts : 2

Fan of : Triela, Henrietta and Petra

Original Characters : none

Comments : None at the moment

Registration date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut Empty Re: Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut

Post by Alfisti Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 4:48

Hello and welcome to the madhouse. As resident grump I feel I should remind you to review and abide by the rulings on caffeinated or high-sugar beverages near the cyborgs. Also, there's paperwork *dumps large pile of forms on the counter* initial each page as you read it and sign were indicated, in triplicate, then return them when you're done and we'll see about getting you inducted.

In seriousness though: welcome. Feel free to jump right in and get involved!
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut Empty Re: Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 9:15

Major Gunslinger Girl fan and anime nut Triela_Welcome
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 10:31

Well Hello! Very Happy

Welcome to our madhouse.

Now, to avoid any nasty problems, I like to remind new Agency members of Section 3 of the revised Staff Training and Guidance Manual. 

Now Section 3 title 44 paragraph 7 states that: 

"Caffeinated or sugary product, drink or otherwise similar consumable item must be kept at least 200 Meters away from the cyborgs unless said she/he is with their handler. Any and all damages caused due to failure to adhere to this rule will result in the agent, whom failed to adhere, paying for any and all damages to facilities or personal."

Now lets think, if Rico were to drink an expresso, or a red bull. What would happen?

Damages to the Agency, Cyborg going nuts, the list goes on.

Scary.

You will have to pay for damages.

Now, with that out of the way. I encourage you to post in any and all forums, there is no such thing as "necro-posting" here. If you have something to add, add it. Also, stop by the Chatbox and say hello and take part in our random conversations about anything (Sometimes its actually GSG related!).

Feel free to ask questions and get help from everyone here, we're a friendly bunch!

Cheers!
PolosElite23

That was longer than I thought it would be...
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 17:50

Welcome and don't worry I've had all my shots.  No really I have cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 18:40

Yes, welcome to this place of madness! Have fun, but be wary of the odd cyborg following behind you. You never quite know what they're up to these days. Wink
PSVT
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 556

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down