Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story

Go down

Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story Empty Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 19:54

And my work on History-alterverse fanfiction story is taking its shape-
for my first installment of my History alterverse(H-A) series, the first story set in the alternate universe of panzer battles in WW2. the concept loosely based on Strike witches story, but not related to each other. the story also used the real and famous panzer aces as a personification of their own tanks.

Because of Signore MP5 greatly influenced me to make a Gijinka based character, so i decide to make this story...

first chapter:The tales of Panzer, Citadel, and Hope

Last edited by Kuroneko_TAC-13 on Wed 19 Feb 2014 - 2:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : switcing the link into newer one)
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story Empty Re: Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Thu 20 Feb 2014 - 21:49

Kuroneko_TAC-13 wrote:And my work on History-alterverse fanfiction story is taking its shape-
for my first installment of my History alterverse(H-A) series, the first story set in the alternate universe of panzer battles in WW2. the concept loosely based on Strike witches story, but not related to each other. the story also used the real and famous panzer aces as a personification of their own tanks.

Because of Signore MP5 greatly influenced me to make a Gijinka based character, so i decide to make this story...

first chapter:The tales of Panzer, Citadel, and Hope

ze secondo capitolo: Skies of death, land of hell
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story Empty Re: Off-GSG fanfiction; Kuroneko's History Alterverse story

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Sun 23 Feb 2014 - 6:14

Chapter 3:Big Blow
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down