Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If god is a comedian...

Go down

If god is a comedian... Empty If god is a comedian...

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 1 May 2013 - 13:58

I will want to toss him a salad on stage!

I swear... with the problems i have been having with the NYC Dept. of Education ruining my records and making me unhirable, I am about to land a job with the NYC Parks Dept... last time I worked for them was in the 1980s as a lifeguard!!!

Note - I do have a hyper immune system and severe allergies. Landing this job with the parks dept. is going to make me ill! I requested for a position change but was refused. Looks like its time to invest in a good Viet Nam Gas Mask.

The reason why/how I got this job is simple - NYC/NYS does not want me to be collecting welfare/unemployment, so they put me in the Parks Dept. for the next 6 months so I can get my benefits and some pay on top of that. If after the 6 months I am good in their eyes, I will be hired permanently. That is no problem as I do my best where ever I work for so I should get it. But until then...

Anybody knows a good allergy medication. Sudafed and other anti-histamine meds I tend to grow an immunity to in just a few days and block it out so it doe s not work anymore, and Claritin puts me to sleep. Anything else I have tried does not work. What used to work was Visine AC, but I had to put drops into my eyes every half hour and now they stop making that. DAMN THEM!!!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down