Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viable Crossovers

+14
J the Drafter
tremec6speed
Pax
Three Dog
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Alfisti
Thescarredman
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
Awinnell
boomer_gonz
FearTheLASERFACE
taerKitty
Il Direttore
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Viable Crossovers - Page 2 Empty Re: Viable Crossovers

Post by taerKitty Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:40

"Years of Lead" could be called interesting.

taerKitty

Forum Posts : 1211

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 14:35

A Crossover with Darker than BLACK could be interesting.

PolosElite23

Forum Posts : 936

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 14:37

I just realized that Pulp Fiction has serious applications to Gunslinger Girl. After all, the main characters are on opposite sides, but both works go to lengths to go into the characters' motivations and personalities.

Il Direttore

Forum Posts : 1003

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathduck monster Tue 24 May 2016 - 23:06

Kinda agree with Alfisti about universes not fitting together but still-fun to speculate.

For the Fate universe if the classes were changed to things the cyborgs could fit into the crossover might work.

What about the Zone of the Enders universe?  Use orbital frame technology to build cyborgs.

As if peoples' mental problems weren't bad enough.  sweat

The series have some similarities that might make a crossover easier too-both are political and have people with mental issues(though admittedly ZotE mental problems often seem to include insanity).

Bathduck monster

Forum Posts : 98

Registration date : 2016-03-15
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2016 - 0:49

Bathduck monster wrote:Kinda agree with Alfisti about universes not fitting together but still-fun to speculate.
For the Fate universe if the classes were changed to things the cyborgs could fit into the crossover might work.
What about the Zone of the Enders universe? Use orbital frame technology to build cyborgs.
As if peoples' mental problems weren't bad enough. sweat

I love crossovers and while I can’t comment on Zone of Enders as I’ve never played it I do like a good crossover. Also I think any can be crossed with just about anything if enough thought is put into it.

Now full disclosure my only experience with the Fate universe is the original fate stay night anime, the unlimited blade works movie, and the Tsukihime anime series. I don’t think you’d have to make completely new classes although that could work. I would match the girls with the characteristics of the classes and make it like a double summoning so each person gets the normal servant and a cyborg. This would put it more on the humor side but it could be serious to.
Archer- Triela for her penchant of doing her own thing and griping about stuff
Berserker- Henrietta for her rages
Lancer- Hhhhmmm maybe Rico for the whole following orders but necessarily liking it bit. It would make things more interesting if Lancer was stolen from Basset but Rico wasn’t so she goes to get him back. Rico stays because she is reminded of Jean.
Assassin- Petra
Caster- Claes yeah I went the smart chick route and you could even have the fake servant be Pia from the video game
Saber- Angelica
Rider- Beatrice and its due to the hair. I also would love to see Beatrice blowing Shinji up.

Another idea I think would be interesting is gunslinger girl and SAO.
I’ve also toyed around with gunslinger girl and Evangelion, because lets face it who hasn’t thought of dumping Shinji in every universe known to man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathduck monster Wed 25 May 2016 - 8:33

Have to massively recommend the Fate visual novel for best experience(here: http://erogedownload.com/downloads/fatestay-night/ , you'll need to be able to open .rar files though, I used a program called winrar).  For anime, I recommend the unlimited blade works anime(recommend going through the same route of the VN before this if possible though) and the fate/zero anime(prequel to stay night focusing on kiritsugu emiya and the 4th fuyuki war).

class(qualifications/traits in fate stay night)
-saber(high stats, sword(doesn't apply here, maybe strong preference for shorter ranges?)): we have door-kickers among our army of cyborgs right?
-archer(independant action, powerful projectiles/projectile noble phantasm): triela
-lancer(agility, speed, hit + run ability): not sure about this one, maybe marisa?
-rider(mount, powerful noble phantasm/ability): any of the car-obsessed cyborgs, monty might also qualify
-berserker(gone berserk during legend, madness enchantment): henrietta(berserk moments), marisa(marisa moments duh)
-caster(magecraft mastery): catarina and santa for comm ability
-assassin(stealth): petra

Bathduck monster

Forum Posts : 98

Registration date : 2016-03-15
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Wed 25 May 2016 - 10:32

Hm. Putting an SAO-style headset on the girls and immersing them in a fantasy world wouldn't be without its risks. What if the girls were deep into a boss battle, and Henrietta suddenly saw him as a man in a ski mask?

Imagine Triela captured and bound, listening to the bad guys gloat and talk about what they might do to her? Might it stir memories?

Thescarredman

Forum Posts : 2226

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by San and Flo Wed 25 May 2016 - 10:37

I would cross them over with the world of "Baccano!!"

Just imagine cyborg girls with Tommyguns just driving by and shooting the sh*t out of mafiosi. Wow.

San and Flo

Forum Posts : 121

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2016 - 18:38

Thescarredman wrote:Hm. Putting an SAO-style headset on the girls and immersing them in a fantasy world wouldn't be without its risks. What if the girls were deep into a boss battle, and Henrietta suddenly saw him as a man in a ski mask?

Imagine Triela captured and bound, listening to the bad guys gloat and talk about what they might do to her? Might it stir memories?
I think that could make for some very interesting character dynamics and explorations. Now since this is me we are talking about I would also include that the system gets confused by their cyborg bodies and gives them some above average abilities. Such as higher speed and strength, plus their skin counts as armor. Of course you could go the other way and the girls have to deal with being brought back down to normal. You could also do some things later on with Yui and having her giving them back their full memories.
I’d love to work with someone on a SAO gunslinger girl crossover, because I don’t have enough time right now to do it solo, but I’d be more than willing to collaborate.

Back to top Go down

Post by San and Flo Wed 25 May 2016 - 19:06

crazyidiot78 wrote:
Thescarredman wrote:Hm. Putting an SAO-style headset on the girls and immersing them in a fantasy world wouldn't be without its risks. What if the girls were deep into a boss battle, and Henrietta suddenly saw him as a man in a ski mask?

I think that could make for some very interesting character dynamics and explorations.  Now since this is me we are talking about I would also include that the system gets confused by their cyborg bodies and gives them some above average abilities.  Such as higher speed and strength, plus their skin counts as armor.  Of course you could go the other way and the girls have to deal with being brought back down to normal.  You could also do some things later on with Yui and having her giving them back their full memories.
I’d love to work with someone on a SAO gunslinger girl crossover, because I don’t have enough time right now to do it solo, but I’d be more than willing to collaborate.
BUMP. Though I didn't really like SAO, I'd like to see this.
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2016 - 19:39

Count me as one of the weirdos but I actually liked SAO. I will readily admit it has issues, but overall I liked it. I think one area that could really be explored in a crossover is how the Gunslinger girls have no qualms about killing off the red players. Maybe even have them infiltrate laughing coffin and destroy it from the inside.

As for the earlier recommendation of Bacano I have never seen it so no comments from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 26 May 2016 - 5:48

San and Flo wrote:I would cross them over with the world of "Baccano!!"
Well, at least half the cast is, afterall, immortal.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by San and Flo Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 5:35

I is adding the ff:

Jormungand

Mardock Scramble

Baccano!!

Durarara!!
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:05

Ah, hell. We're all thinking it: why not a GsG / Black Lagoon crossover? You know how much Revy loves kids...

Hansel and Gretel, phht. Rico and Henrietta!
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 6:04

Left field option: Better off Ted (perhaps as an AU "American" SWA). Incoming!

Skip to about 10:30.

Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 15:50

So this is what you think goes on behind the doors of the Rehabilitation Branch...

Never heard of this show, but it's a riot.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sat 18 Mar 2017 - 14:37

Pax did a respectable Firefly/Gunslinger Girl crossover...

The obvious choice for me is GsG/24. Jean would find in Jack Bauer a kindred soul. The girls would want to adopt him as an honorary handler.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017 - 7:43

I'm more of a fan of odd ball crossovers like GSG and HSOTD, or GSG and EVA

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 15 May 2017 - 11:01

Gsg and HSOTD? Wouldn't the girls have to grow, er, ...

Jean: Have the cyborgs take point. Getting bitten probably wouldn't affect them. After all, they've died once already.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2