Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor

+14
Kiskaloo
FearTheLASERFACE
SSgtRobertMorris
ElfenMagix
Robert Frazer
Officer_Charon
Nuke is Good
Nachtsider
Triela
Professor Voodoo
TTIO
Awinnell
Entropy
sdp2501
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Empty Re: JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor

Post by sousuke sagara Fri 13 May 2011 - 4:47

I would tell you a joke, but i can't get the punchline right yet... i can't duck fast enough. snipeBrains!

sousuke sagara

Forum Posts : 8

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Empty Re: JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 13 May 2011 - 5:21

American condoms come in packs of six: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. There's none for Sunday because Americans are a pious people who wouldn't besmirch the Sabbath.

French condoms come in packs of eight: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, twice on Saturday, and Sunday too pour faire l'amour.

English condoms come in packs of twelve.

January, February, March, April...

Robert Frazer

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 13 May 2011 - 6:13

the irony of that joke is that statistically the brits have more casual sex than any other western country, with Greece having the most sex in Marriage

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Fri 13 May 2011 - 8:38

sousuke sagara wrote:I would tell you a joke, but i can't get the punchline right yet... i can't duck fast enough. snipeBrains!
BOOYAH and another one bights the dust...

sdp2501

Forum Posts : 132

Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011 - 18:17

There's a farmer who has three daughters. They are all going out on their first dates on the same night. The farmer, being protective of his daughters, meets their boyfriends at the front door with a shotgun.

The first guy comes and says "Hi, my name's Joe. I'm here for Flo. We're going to the show. Is she ready to go?" The farmer thinks he's alright and he sends the two along.

The second guy comes and he says "My name's Eddy. I'm here for Betty. We're gonna get some spaghetti. Is she ready?" The farmer thinks he's alright as well and he sends them along.

Then the third guy comes, the farmer opens the door and the boy says "Hi, my name's Chuck."

The farmer shoots him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 13 May 2011 - 18:24

That joke only makes me wonder what girl's name could possibly rhyme with 'Chuck'.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sat 14 May 2011 - 12:15

This is a real conversation I had with my roommate right before we graduated.

Me: Hey, Liz remember how after we finished school we didn't know what to do?
Liz: Yeah.
Me: We were going through are withDRAWal.

ROTFL

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2746

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 14 May 2011 - 21:36

Now, a peeps show for you peeps.
Spoiler:

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Sun 15 May 2011 - 8:53

that it is
sdp2501
sdp2501

Fan of : Rico, Gunslinger girl, Slpiknot, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, SUICIDE SILENCE, canibal corpse, buttered toffie popcorn XD, Xbox 360

Original Characters : Kiyra, Ryu

Comments : I will drag you. To oblivion, even if I must die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2011 - 19:37

A scientist walks into a bar. He goes to the bartender and says, “A bunch of clones recently escaped from my lab. Have you seen them around here?”

The bartender looks at the scientist and says, “Maybe. What do they look like?”

Back to top Go down

Post by sousuke sagara Tue 17 May 2011 - 17:19

sdp2501 wrote:
sousuke sagara wrote:I would tell you a joke, but i can't get the punchline right yet... i can't duck fast enough. snipeBrains!

more like: Nuke
sousuke sagara
sousuke sagara

Male

Forum Posts : 8

Fan of : full metal panic and gunslinger girl.

Original Characters : cloud leonheart

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Wed 18 May 2011 - 12:34

sousuke sagara wrote:
sdp2501 wrote:

more like: Nuke

another one bights the...

BOOM

snipe Nuke

"Rico... did u do that..."

This is my gun
"huh... uuuumm i didnt do a thing" *gulp*
sdp2501
sdp2501

Fan of : Rico, Gunslinger girl, Slpiknot, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, SUICIDE SILENCE, canibal corpse, buttered toffie popcorn XD, Xbox 360

Original Characters : Kiyra, Ryu

Comments : I will drag you. To oblivion, even if I must die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011 - 12:26

What do you call an Eskimo that got shot in the head?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 19 May 2011 - 13:37

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Spoiler:

ROTFL
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 May 2011 - 16:58

Where do you find a dog with only two legs?

Spoiler:
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Thu 19 May 2011 - 17:26

A duck walks into a bar. He goes up to the bartender and says "Got any grapes?" The bartender says "No" so the duck leaves. The duck comes back the next day, goes up to the bartender, and says "Got any grapes?" The bartender says "No" so the duck leaves. The next day the duck comes back again. He goes up to the bartender and says "Got any grapes?" The bartender says "Look duck. We don't have any grapes today, we didn't have any yesterday, and we definitely won't have any tomorrow. If you come back in here and ask for grapes again, I'm going to nail your webbed feet to the floor." So the duck leaves. The duck comes back the next day, goes up to the bartender and asks "Got any nails?" The bartender says "No." Then the duck says "Oh good. Got any grapes?"

MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Fri 20 May 2011 - 11:54

Wink
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 3:15

TTIO wrote:

Wink

That was three point one two seconds of my life I will never got back. Damn my natural human (I use the term human loosly, very loosly) curiosity, why did I not listen to all the people complaining aout it? WHY!? JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 423829

Donnations

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the M25. Nothing was moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window.

The driver rolls down the window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped all of our MP's during a sitting of parliament, and they're asking for a $100 million dollar ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in petrol and set them on fire.

We are going from car to car collecting donations."

"How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks.

The man replies, "Roughly a gallon."
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 6:02

Ausie Blokes

(excuse the 'writing centred in the middle' thing, copied it straight from an E-mail and I dunno how to fix it)

Three
aussie blokes working up on an outback mobile phone tower:

Mongrel,
Coot and Bluey .
As they start their descent, Coot slips, falls off the
tower and is killed instantly..
As the ambulance takes the body away,

Bluey says, 'Well, bugger me, someone's gotta go and tell Coot's
wife.

Mongrel says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll
do it.'
Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Beer.

Bluey says, 'Where'd you get the grog, Mongrel?'
'Coot's wife gave it to me,'
Mongrel replies.

'That's
unbelievable, you told the Missus her husband was dead and she gave you a case
of beer?'

'Well,
not exactly', Mongrel says.

'When
she answered the door, I said to her, "you must be Coot's widow."

She
said, 'You must be mistaken.. I'm not a widow.'

Then I
said, 'I'll betcha a case of beer you are..'

Aussies are good at that
sensitive stuff.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 4:55

Here's some new ones

If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman. He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer's credibility .....

Q: 'Officer --- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'

A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

Q: 'Officer, who provided this description?'

A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'

A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'

A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'

A: 'Yes, sir, I do.'

Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'

A: 'Yes, sir.'

Q: 'Now, why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'

A: 'You see, sir, we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.'

The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called. The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's 'Best Comeback' line -- and we think he'll win.

And a couple for any enginears...
Two engineering students are walking across a university campus when one said, "where did you get that bike?"
THe second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on thi sbike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "take what you want."."
The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fitted you, anyway"

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?
Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.

I got more if anyone wants (engineering ones anyway)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 9:09

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:And a couple for any enginears...
Two engineering students are walking across a university campus when one said, "where did you get that bike?"
THe second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on thi sbike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "take what you want."."
The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fitted you, anyway"

To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

What is the difference between mechanical engineers and civil engineers?
Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build targets.

I got more if anyone wants (engineering ones anyway)
Not an engineer per-se, but I work with engineers every day so... JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 65220
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 5:37

A Mexican, an Arab and a Nottinghamshire Girl are all in the same bar chatting......

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass into the air, pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In Mexico our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice."

The Arab not over impressed by this, drinks his non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a Muslim!), throws his glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces.
He says, "In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses with, that we also don't need to drink with the same glass twice either."

The Notts Girl cool as a cucumber picks up her beer glass, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her colt 45, turns and shoots the Mexican and the Arab dead.

Catching her glass and then setting it back onto the bar, she calls for a refill. Then she says, "In Notts we have so many illegal immigrants, we don't have to drink with the same ones twice."

God Bless NOTTINGHAMSHIRE !!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 8:42

What's the difference between Boy Scouts and Jews?

Boy Scouts come home from the camps they go to.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 8:54

Nachtsider wrote:What's the difference between Boy Scouts and Jews?

Boy Scouts come home from the camps they go to.
And I thought my one was bad, let's see if I can one-up ya...
JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 409861

How do you know if a black guy used your computer?
Spoiler:

How do you blind fold an aisan?
Spoiler:

I have nothing against these peeps by the way, I just think the jokes are funny, please don't send me hate mail.

Anyone mind if I put some Jim Jefferies vids here? He's a comedian that offends every member of the audience wthin the first ten minutes. (Is rediculously racist, sexist, religousist, and holds nothing sacred. Everything is fair game to him)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:38

What's pink and fluffy?
Spoiler:

The Geography of a woman

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa . Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe . Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece , gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain , with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel , has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada , self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet .. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran ,

ruled by nuts.

Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:53

We need a more sexist and offensive one for the women. Bonus points to someone who can rewrite it.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 4:54

Nachtsider wrote:We need a more sexist and offensive one for the women. Bonus points to someone who can rewrite it.
Not a rewrite, but...

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Helloooo,............ just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year... that these windows would pay for themselves in a year. Hellooooo? It's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him. There was only silence at the other end of the line,
so I finally hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:09

In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harboured and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.

The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function... OUR job is to arrange the meeting."

Not so much a joke, but kinda funny.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:44

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 581238_250255091747937_1522368251_n

Funniest Jew joke I've ever read.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 1:58

Nachtsider wrote:

Funniest Jew joke I've ever read.

I love Cyanide and Happiness JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 684325

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Open10

Spoiler:

Racist joke of the day...
Spoiler:

Some graphs about life...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 2:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some more jokes)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 3:04

A Maths joke that apparently originated in Germany:

Two hunters (one German and the other not) are out hunting.
German sees a Rabbit, takes aim and shoots.
Misses the Rabbit by 10mm to the left.
Takes aim and shoots again.
This time misses by 10mm to the right.
He then puts his gun away and walkes off.
Friend looks on in bemusment and asks, why not shoot a third time, you are sure to get him.
German replies...No need, on average, the rabbit is dead.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 4:10

MP5 wrote:A Maths joke that apparently originated in Germany:

Two hunters (one German and the other not) are out hunting.
German sees a Rabbit, takes aim and shoots.
Misses the Rabbit by 10mm to the left.
Takes aim and shoots again.
This time misses by 10mm to the right.
He then puts his gun away and walkes off.
Friend looks on in bemusment and asks, why not shoot a third time, you are sure to get him.
German replies...No need, on average, the rabbit is dead.
JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 3423113262 JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 65220
That one really got me. I remember jokes like that when we were learning the difference between prescision and accuracy.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 0:14

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Demoti10
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 11:37

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Bravery
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 2:45

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Halolz10
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 6:43

JOKEs. no holds bard im a depressive person so try to make me laugh... may contain a wide manner of potentialy offensive language but we've all got a sence of humor - Page 2 Demoti11
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 3:41

Some politically incorrect jokes...

Teacher asks Billy; "If you have five sweets and Mohammed asks for one, how many will you have left?"
Billy; "Five"

Wife says to husband "You only ever want sex when You're drunk"
Husband says "thats not true....... sometimes I want a kebab"

My son asked me today what's the difference between a crow and a blackbird.
I told him crows have somewhat heavier beaks and fan shaped tails.
A blackbird has big rubbery lips, fuzzy hair and a massive arse.

I bought the wife a Memory Stick, it's great She hasn't forgotten my beer, dinner or sex once since the first beating.

Sky news report. The Irish have joined in the attack on Libya .They sent in 3 ships - 2 full of sand and one full of cement......it was a mortar attack.

A Geordie and a Yank aid worker are helping out in Japan Yank says, "You from round here, buddy?"
"No," he replies, " Newcastle "
"What State's that in?" asks the Yank.
Pretty much the same as this place!"

Stephen Hawking went on his first date in 10 years, and when he got back, his glasses were smashed, he had a broken wrist, a twisted ankle and grazed knees, Apparently she'd stood him up.

Kate Middleton asked the Queen for advice on marriage and a long relationship...
she replied "Wear a seatbelt and don't piss me off!"

A man approaches a young woman in a shop. he says " I can't find my wife, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"
The woman says "Sure but do you have any idea where your wife is?"
"Not a clue" he says " But whenever I talk to a beautiful woman with tits like yours she appears out of nowhere!"

The Japanese government have thanked Britain for the rescue dogs they sent out.
They said they were delicious !

My sexy Chinese neighbour told me she was desperate for a roger.
It was only when I had my trousers round my ankles, that I realised she wanted to rent her spare room out!!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 15:05

Jay Valentine is sitting on his bed, reading a magazine.

Jay: "Woah! What a set of headlights!"

Charlie: "Hand that over, mate."

Jay hands Charlie the magazine.

Spoiler:
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2