Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves

+63
A Kool Poptart
BleepinFireman
Pax
PolosElite23
topgearbrzgt86
mysterybad
The Son of Nihilism
taerKitty
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
Jackal
Thescarredman
Three Dog
11thpareidolia
Deathly-Hallows
st_frantic
Robert Frazer
SentientObject
Lyndist
Schaschanist
Plaxy
theprodigalson
Aisha_Hikari
Officer_Charon
austinhowell
Toma-kun
Professor Voodoo
Five_X
MP5
Jacen Starslayer
DaGuyEvery1Knows
Alfisti
SPARTAN 119
tremec6speed
Danjo3
Reina
hydra282
Variance
Sakura
Cryingvoid
KodokuRyuu
Secchan
boomer_gonz
Cherubino
destroyer
Awinnell
Kiskaloo
tsundere9kagami2
TTIO
Triela-Chan
Probit Return
West Nile
Utsurokuri
emperor
Thanatos
Tommygunner70
ElfenMagix
Sintendo
Totoum
Triela
Wileama
Nachtsider
rusty-spring
LoC978
67 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves

Post by Sintendo Tue 19 Feb 2008 - 0:06

Triela wrote:
Sintendo wrote:Yeah, they're insanely awesome, but I got rid of them because I didn't have the room... hell, I don't even care for Star Trek. Que?

JUST KIDDING, I KNOW IT'S STAR WARS!

I was about to kill you for that one! ^o^

I would love to have had those light sabers! ;_; I can't believe you got rid of them! =O Oh well you got a got of money for them! Very Happy

Yeah, I really wanted to keep them too. The only reason I picked them up was because: 1) How awesome they look in the dark, 2) My ex-girlfirend wanted one since she is one of the biggest Star Wars geeks I know, 3) I wanted two (Red and Blue) because Dual-swords are badass.

... Yes, I took the green lightsaber back (along with other things) after I broke up with my ex. sweat

Nachtsider wrote:
Triela wrote:I was about to kill you for that one! ^o^

That kind of quote never fails to get a Star Wars fan's goat.

High Five

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Forum Posts : 618

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves

Post by Wileama Tue 19 Feb 2008 - 2:02

Nachtsider wrote:That kind of quote never fails to get a Star Wars fan's goat.
True that, true that...

Triela wrote:I know! ^_^;; It's not that I don't like Star Trek (Next Generation is the BEST!!!) But Star Wars beats ALL! :yaay:
Deep Space Nine is way better. Sisko. Is. King. In the end though Star Wars is better. Anyone heard any news about the new Star Wars show?

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 19 Feb 2008 - 7:43

[quote="Wileama"]
Triela wrote:I know! ^_^;; It's not that I don't like Star Trek (Next Generation is the BEST!!!) But Star Wars beats ALL! :yaay:

Funny you should mention that, Triela.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 12:21

yep,i've been avoiding the vol9 thread because i wanted to stay clear of spoilers (it was really tempting though)

it came out today!

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 DSC09999_2

Totoum

Forum Posts : 480

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 15:01

I hate you so much you have no idea... I WANT MY VOL 7 TO COME OUT HERE!!!! ;____;

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2746

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 15:20

The french edition is already out?

Merde....

Thanatos

Forum Posts : 140

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Thu 28 Feb 2008 - 18:45

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 ?action=view&current=hehe

I'm the girl with the long hair. This was years ago though...about 4 maybe? @_@

Utsurokuri

Forum Posts : 101

Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 29 Feb 2008 - 4:35

Utsurokuri wrote:Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 ?action=view¤t=hehe

You look like Asian girl.

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 29 Feb 2008 - 9:09

emperor wrote:
Utsurokuri wrote:Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 ?action=view¤t=hehe

You look like Asian girl.
...it's not like all Canadian people are either black or white...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 29 Feb 2008 - 13:00

Utsurokuri wrote:Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 ?action=view&current=hehe

Awww that's a really nice picture! ^__^ cheers
Triela
Triela

Female

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Fri 29 Feb 2008 - 14:30

emperor: She's my friend and we are no way related at all...there are a lot of asians at my highschool...like 70%? >>;

Loc: Canada is muticutural with I guess what you would say discinct neighbourhoods of same nationality creating a mircotown(it that's even a word). XD

Triela: Thanks! Razz
Utsurokuri
Utsurokuri

Female

Fan of : -points to avatar-

Original Characters : TBA

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 6:06

No one was online so i got bored... took shots of my self holding up my latest conquest, 2 2nd place medals from a fencing competition
Image hosted by servimg.com
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 6:50

That's so cool that you fence! My sister used to do it and it looked really hard.Congradulations! :yaay:
Triela
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 6:55

tnx ^_^
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 13:32

Cool! Old fashioned duel to with ...what is the thing i'm looking for? XD
Utsurokuri
Utsurokuri

Female

Fan of : -points to avatar-

Original Characters : TBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 16:02

If it's the swords you're talking about, U, they're called rapiers.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 19:46

It's it called a foil? (sp???) ^_^;;
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 20:03

there are several different types of fencing sword. The Epee and Foil (the Epee being a more modern design) are the most popular for sport fencing... rapiers were the most popular sword for duelling and self defense (of noblemen, anyway) during the Renaissance. The only sword of that style that I own is an Estoc, which isn't made for fencing at all, but for war. It's quite heavy and rigid, and is designed to peirce breastplates or slip between links of chainmail.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 20:08

That sword is soooo cool!!!! The closest thing I own to a sword is my light saber. ;_; I really want the Master Sword and Legolas' white knives... <333
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 20:40

thanks Smile guess I'll post all of 'em again ('cause I have nothing better to do... and the old post is waaaay in the beginning of the first spam thread)
gonna be a lot of pictures. bandwidth challenged users beware:
Spoiler:
hmmm... Link's Master Sword, huh? One guy had a replica forged, but it was bloody expensive!
as for Legolas' fighting knives... they're being produced, but I haven't seen 'em for sale yet. They're supposed to cost $260 when they hit the market.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 21:17

With prices that steep,I might as well buy meself a gun.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 21:34

yeah... they aren't cheap. my Heron-mark cost about as much as my CZ-75, and my Estoc not quite half that. The rest of my blades each cost me $75 or less. But I like having both firearms and swords available to me. If I ever have to use 'em at home (which is possible, this may not be NYC or LA, but I don't live in the best of neighborhoods), the blades are easier to access, and I can do so in the space of a few seconds. My guns aren't so easy, but if I have the time...

Last edited by LoC978 on Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 21:34

im still underaged *sob* i can't own anything that kills... my foil (it's called a foil) is the closest thing i got, my dad's got a hunting riffle and a WW2 style cutlass but the sword's in a glass case and the riffle is locked up
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 22:13

Nile wrote: i can't own anything that kills...
... I've owned things that can kill since I was but a wee lad. butterknives, steak knives, boat oars, screwdrivers, keys... hell, you could kill somebody with a pair of nailclippers. The weapon is less important than intent, will and knowledge.

disclaimer: I'm not encouraging you to kill anyone... unless they're currently trying to kill you.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 22:15

Anyone with a frying pan owns death.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 22:29

Laughing

[empty boast]Sheeeeit, dawg! Ah once killed a man wid a wok and a bottle o' teriyaki sauce!
...totally ruined my stir-fry, the bastard.[/empty boast]
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 23:59

'r you sure it wasn't teh stir-fry that killed 'im?

That's a cool sword collection btw. You could add a wakizaschi to the katana and you'd have yourself a daisho.... then all you'd need is a samurai armor.

p.s. West Nile, you've still got it pretty easy if all you need to get a weapon is to be of age. I'm actually not sure about the gun laws in Poland. Bayonets you get on the blakc market easy, but guns there's a lot of formalities you have to go through and even then there're probably not that easy to obtain.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 0:11

it's actually too short to really be considered a katana. It has a 30 inch (76.2cm) blade:
Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 DSC00190-2
(that's held with my arm fully extended; it doesn't quite touch the floor... and I have short legs)
a kodachi was more of a civilian's self-defense weapon in those times. I've read that it was a favored weapon of assassins, as well... and I can see why. Two and a half feet of steel is fairly easy to conceal, but can really mess up someone's day.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 5:04

Welcome to the Philippines... where you can't tell which one is the black market and which one is the actual mall! if i have a license (and my parents consent) ya i can splurge all my cash on blades and guns... guns are the #3 most collected item here in the country. # 2 is cars #1 is wives... but i won't even go there Laughing
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 10:32

@West Nile: LOL So... which of those 3 are you going to obtain first once your of age? Razz

@LoC: Oh, I see. Those shots make it look quite long, but I guess that's just perspective. Real catanar really are hudge (practically flying guilotines). The ease with witch anime characters handle those things is very deceiving.

$75 seems like a very reasonable price. It looks well crafted, and you said it's stainless steel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 11:16

Ya know, LoC, I hate to be the one to do this since it is a very nice collection, but the one isn't a bastard sword. It looks more like a Scottish Claymore to me.

Did I mention that it's a very nice collection that I would love to have?
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 11:39

LoC978 wrote:Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 DSC00190-2
My frist thought seeing that photo was: "Oh he's one movement away from attention. His feet are all jacked up though..." bang head Why can't I turn it off?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 15:28

@Probit: the design is much like a claymore, but scaled down. the hilt is only hand-and-a-half, and the blade is pretty much like a broader longsword (32"). So... bastard sword. Hand-and-a-halfer with a slightly large longsword blade.

@Wil: I actually started at the position of attention and shifted to take the picture in my mirror (that's a reflection).
... bang head
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 20:18

I'm not surprised. So drill team, or just pick it up at random?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 20:23

Wil wrote:I'm not surprised. So drill team, or just pick it up at random?
one year of initial entry training. Apache armament/electrical/avionics school is long.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 22:17

Fair enough. I ended up doing an actually sword cordon while in tech school, it was pretty cool. Wait Apache training... Shit this just occurred to me. Did you go to Ft. Eustis for your training?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 22:46

yep. for nine months in '03-'04.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 23:14

I was there for 8 months in '06-'07. Oh man, you where just like one of those army guys we also use to mock while driving to school...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 23:32

yup.. marching in formation to school, getting fucked with by drill sergeants every three minutes... living in 12-man bays... I think the only good thing about that place was the availability of public pools... I spent every second I could swimming.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 23:47

12-man bays? Hu when I went through they said they where down to 4 to a room. I only had to share mine with one other guy. The MTL's where most certainly not MTI's or Drill Sergeants. We drove ourselves to school. Oh yeah, it was pretty easy for use to go off base. Man I love the Air Force Razz

The paint ball field was pretty cool too.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:14

@3klicks probably start with the blades... get a gun license at 21 and start stacking my armament, no plans on the girls... one girl is good for me... that's gonna be tough though, looking for a living Triela!! my current "significant other" ain't no Triela but she's sweet though.
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:24

That's wonderful, Nile. I hope you both go far.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:32

Ehehe the problem is she sometimes gets the feeling that i cheat on her with anime girls... you know that look when you know your girl is jealous of something? she doesn't get that when i talk to other girls but heck i need to watch my back when ever Triela is on screen :lollol:

it's not that she hates anime, she just thinks that i am capable of falling for one, she did like the "whole Elsa's unrequited love story" held my hand the entire time
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:37

West Nile wrote:You know that look when you know your girl is jealous of something?

No, I don't.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:39

... the one Henrietta made when Joze spoke to Angie, something like that
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:43

I follow that bit, Nile, but what I actually meant was that I don't get looks like that in real-life. My wife and I know that our loyalty to one another is paramount; we therefore have no cause for jealousy.

Why don't you reassure your girl that she is all you want and need?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:51

Actually that's what i say when ever she pulls that look Laughing

hold her close and tell her that i love her and that i will never trade her for a graphic animation
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:52

You're a man after my own heart, Nile. Put it there, partner.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 0:53

High Five
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 11:07

Sorry to interrupt here, but thanks for clearing that up LoC.

Where's my little star with "The More You Know" dragging behind it?
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 13:44

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 The_more_you_know2

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 10:48

Hurray. Thank you.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 0:37

I just took this picture and it came out cute, so... I'm posting it! ^o^

Me in my GSG cap and Henrietta plushie! ^_^

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 Plushie
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 5:30

OMG!!! i always wanted that Henrietta Plushieeeee
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 14:11

West Nile wrote:OMG!!! i always wanted that Henrietta Plushieeeee

It's not that expensive on ebay. You should get it! ^_^ It' such a cute pluhie! Very Happy
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Apr 2008 - 19:02

To get back on the subject, heres a picture of me during wrestling practice a year or two ago. I'm the one on all fours with my head sticking up and with the sweats. Me and my partner were suppose to be during drills, but I was tired that day and my partner didn't feel like coming to pratice either, so we were slacking off and my coach took this picture to prove his point that if we are slacking off he'll catch us and his point was well proven.
50 Lashes!

Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 579446273_l

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 6 May 2008 - 22:36

Hmm I know I'm necro posting but I couldn't help myself. A few comments.

1) West Nile - Sweet medals. Fencing rocks. Wish I knew how.
2) Triela - That lightsaber brings out the super-geek in me. I want one...*looks into getting one*
3) LoC - Nice sword as well.
4) As to the post above this one - I always sucked at wrestling, I went the way of basketball.

...There are an awful lot of swords in this post isn't there?... Puzzled

PS - Touka kicks ass.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Tue 19 Aug 2008 - 8:47

Waaah I got the Plushie and the Cap too! Guh?

Slowly it´s get scary... 🇲🇸
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Wed 20 Aug 2008 - 6:29

West Nile wrote:No one was online so i got bored... took shots of my self holding up my latest conquest, 2 2nd place medals from a fencing competition
Pics (or videos, or whatever) of ourselves - Page 2 Dsc05910

I have one thing to say now that I noticed this: You're a foilist Guh?

Epee rocks! [rant]@#$%![/rant]
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next