Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Media

+42
Three Dog
taerKitty
imksoon
Schaschanist
Cherubino
0utf0xZer0
tremec6speed
NeverSleep
TTIO
Nuke is Good
badbart101
Piero
mara
Jacen Starslayer
hydra282
124C41
overkill13
ChaosKin640
Tommygunner70
boomer_gonz
windfish55
tsundere9kagami2
SPARTAN 119
rusty-spring
BanksPDaniels
maverick375
Nachtsider
Plaxy
Five_X
MP5
MadHatChemist
Triela
Totoum
Officer_Charon
Awinnell
Alfisti
Robert Frazer
Ggultra2764
ElfenMagix
theprodigalson
Kiskaloo
Professor Voodoo
46 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Random Media - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Media

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012 - 8:56

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Schas: Yes.

Crazy: If you don't play Warhammer 40K, you won't get it.
I hade the suspicion it might have been 40K, but I hadn't seen any of that sort of stuff in a couple of years so thought I was mistaken. Turns out I wasn't.
crazyidiot78 wrote:http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/453257/armageddon-epic-explosion-highres-magic-magic_circ
That shield thingy she was producing looked a lot like a Witch's shield.

That's actuallly Nanoha from Magical girl lyrical nanoha firing a star light breaker (her signature spell) big enough to blow a planet away

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Mon 14 May 2012 - 9:07

crazyidiot78 wrote:
That's actuallly Nanoha from Magical girl lyrical nanoha firing a star light breaker (her signature spell) big enough to blow a planet away

Not sure whether its really in her character to wipe out whole planets, although she might if she came across Kyubee's homeworld.

Speaking of which, the result of my tie match between Nanoha and Akemi Homura on Deadliest Fictional Warrior Wiki. Might write a proper fic based on this. Basically, they fight each other for a while, but then realize their on the same side and are like "hey, lets go kill Kyubee together". Also, I know this conflicts with Urobuchi's notes but fuck it, its awesome.

Homura explained that she was a magical girl, a girl who was given magical powers and one wish by a being known as Kyuubee, in exchanged for being forced to fight monsters known as "witches"... and for allowing Kyuubee to harvest the energy from their inevitable demise. She stated that she tried to kill Kyuubee twice, but each time another Kyuubee with the same memories and personality of the original came, and told her "he has many bodies".

"I am Nanoha Takamachi, Time Space Administration Bureau", Nanoha said, "I think know what this Kyuubee is doing to create his extra bodies."

Two weeks later, a cloning facility on an alien planet.'

Nanoha fired off countless blasts of energy at hundreds of "Kyuubees" that came at them. The creatures were only about the size of a house cat, but, as it turned out, they could fire powerful beam attacks. Homura helped Nanoha cut them down with an M249 SAW she had taken out of her "hammerspace".

Finally, they made it to the center of the cloning facility. Homura got out an AT4 and fired off a rocket at the device making all the clones, blowing them apart, and took out the teleporter they used to get to Earth, for good measure.

Nanoha then grabbed Homura and blew a hole through the roof and flew upward as the factory exploded below them. Nanoha then took Homura to a TSAB spacecraft hovering in atmosphere.

SPARTAN 119

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 15 May 2012 - 2:14

SPARTAN 119 wrote:
crazyidiot78 wrote:

Not sure whether its really in her character to wipe out whole planets, although she might if she came across Kyubee's homeworld.

Speaking of which, the result of my tie match between Nanoha and Akemi Homura on Deadliest Fictional Warrior Wiki. Might write a proper fic based on this. Basically, they fight each other for a while, but then realize their on the same side and are like "hey, lets go kill Kyubee together". Also, I know this conflicts with Urobuchi's notes but fuck it, its awesome.

Homura explained that she was a magical girl, a girl who was given magical powers and one wish by a being known as Kyuubee, in exchanged for being forced to fight monsters known as "witches"... and for allowing Kyuubee to harvest the energy from their inevitable demise. She stated that she tried to kill Kyuubee twice, but each time another Kyuubee with the same memories and personality of the original came, and told her "he has many bodies".

"I am Nanoha Takamachi, Time Space Administration Bureau", Nanoha said, "I think know what this Kyuubee is doing to create his extra bodies."

Two weeks later, a cloning facility on an alien planet.'

Nanoha fired off countless blasts of energy at hundreds of "Kyuubees" that came at them. The creatures were only about the size of a house cat, but, as it turned out, they could fire powerful beam attacks. Homura helped Nanoha cut them down with an M249 SAW she had taken out of her "hammerspace".

Finally, they made it to the center of the cloning facility. Homura got out an AT4 and fired off a rocket at the device making all the clones, blowing them apart, and took out the teleporter they used to get to Earth, for good measure.

Nanoha then grabbed Homura and blew a hole through the roof and flew upward as the factory exploded below them. Nanoha then took Homura to a TSAB spacecraft hovering in atmosphere.
That was awsome Random Media - Page 18 735198.

Which two shows are the characters from, 'cause I might try and get them if they sound decent.

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 15 May 2012 - 5:32

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:That was awsome Random Media - Page 18 735198.

Which two shows are the characters from, 'cause I might try and get them if they sound decent.
Homura I got nothing on, but Nanoha is the titular character from the Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Nanoha A's and the time-skip StrikerS). As far as I can tell someone set out to make a fist-pumping giant-robot anime and, at the very last minute, decided they would do magical girls instead. She's the only (admittedly I don't watch many magical girl series) magical girl I know of who's magical weapon takes a Kalashnikov magazine (as of season 2).

Also, to answer an earlier question: yes, the picture from before is Warhammer 40k... the reason Nacht is calling foul (or in this case heritic) is because the woman currently power-armoured up as the God Emperor of Mankind is a humanised version of Princess Celestia from My Little Pony. I personally find this highly amusing, but can see how others might not.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5880

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 15 May 2012 - 5:55

Akemi Homura is from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and her magic is derived from the manipulation of time, as well as having a "hammerspace" pocket, in which she stores weapons and ammo that she... "tactically acquires" from Yakuza and military installations whilst freezing time. She is posessed of nigh-infinite patience, and a drive to see her mission to completion, allowing almost nothing to stand in her way.

Anything beyond that would be spoilers. Suffice it to say, Homu-chan has a special place in my heart, due to her dedication to her duty.

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1472

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 15 May 2012 - 7:33

Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:That was awsome Random Media - Page 18 735198.

Homura I got nothing on, but Nanoha is the titular character from the Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Nanoha A's and the time-skip StrikerS). As far as I can tell someone set out to make a fist-pumping giant-robot anime and, at the very last minute, decided they would do magical girls instead. She's the only (admittedly I don't watch many magical girl series) magical girl I know of who's magical weapon takes a Kalashnikov magazine (as of season 2).

Kalashnikov mag you say? I'm in. I normally stick to comedy and/or gunz and/or a decnet story/plot. But I heven't seen that many of any other sort besides 'I must get stronger' Bleach type ones, so Imma branch out and teste the waters.
P.S. Am I the only person that thinks for some fo the episodes Bleech ripped off the third Die Hard film?

Alfitsi wrote:Also, to answer an earlier question: yes, the picture from before is Warhammer 40k... the reason Nacht is calling foul (or in this case heritic) is because the woman currently power-armoured up as the God Emperor of Mankind is a humanised version of Princess Celestia from My Little Pony. I personally find this highly amusing, but can see how others might not.
You are a fool and a traitor. Take him away! No one puts a 'human'pony in a suit of Sapce Marine power armour and gets away with it. Random Media - Page 18 1786228450

Officer_Charon wrote:Akemi Homura is from Puella Magi Madoka Magica,
and her magic is derived from the manipulation of time, as well as
having a "hammerspace" pocket, in which she stores weapons and ammo that
she... "tactically acquires" from Yakuza and military installations
whilst freezing time. She is posessed of nigh-infinite patience, and a
drive to see her mission to completion, allowing almost nothing to stand
in her way.

Anything beyond that would be spoilers.
Suffice it to say, Homu-chan has a special place in my heart, due to her
dedication to her duty.

I can always trust a police man.

So that was...Puella Magi Madoka Magica and... Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Nanoha A's and the time-skip StrikerS). Okay, got it.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:27

[youtube][/youtube]

downhill cycle race

It took Marcelo Gutierrez just 4 minutes and 27 seconds to complete the Red Bull Downhill time trial, which saw him descend 2,000 meters taking in over 1,000 steps in the process.

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:43

Schaschanist

Forum Posts : 816

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:00

Random Media - Page 18 Fanart18

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 17 May 2012 - 21:12

Sounds more like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen to me. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 May 2012 - 21:31

Random Media - Page 18 51284
Awinnell wrote:Random Media - Page 18 Fanart18

I don't care what you call it, but fund it now

one question who is gene hunt i am asuming he is some one awsome from british TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 18 May 2012 - 0:44

Gene Hunt was the detective from the Original UK version of Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes,basicly a thug with a heart of gold !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 18 May 2012 - 3:52

Awinnell wrote:Random Media - Page 18 Fanart18
It must be made! It. Must. Be. MADE!
But get a different James bond, that ones no good. He didn't say "Bond, James Bond" once in the last film.
Anyway... MAKE IT!

Awinnell wrote:Gene Hunt was the detective from the Original UK
version of Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes,basicly a thug with a heart
of gold !
I watched the British Life on Mars, it was wicked Random Media - Page 18 732225
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 18 May 2012 - 7:01

crazyidiot78 wrote:I don't care what you call it, but fund it now

one question who is gene hunt i am asuming he is some one awsome from british TV
Who's Gene Hunt: He's you're DCI and it's 1973, almost supper time... he's havin' 'oops."

He's also racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, alcoholic, overweight and basically the personification of police brutality but, right at his core, he's also one of the good guys.

Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 18 May 2012 - 7:06

Alfisti wrote:
crazyidiot78 wrote:I don't care what you call it, but fund it now

Who's Gene Hunt: He's you're DCI and it's 1973, almost supper time... he's havin' 'oops."

He's also racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, alcoholic, overweight and basically the personification of police brutality but, right at his core, he's also one of the good guys.

"As opposed to one of those 'I really, really like you' sort of murders?" Random Media - Page 18 65220
That's why i like that guy, he so bloody awsome Random Media - Page 18 732225.

And I reiterate, mother fucking fund it!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 18 May 2012 - 7:20

That poster fails for not depicting the quintessential James Bond.

Spoiler:
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 18 May 2012 - 7:33

Nachtsider wrote:That poster fails for not depicting the quintessential James Bond.

Spoiler:
I will not rise to the bait... I will not rise to the bait...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 18 May 2012 - 9:44

Alfisti wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:That poster fails for not depicting the quintessential James Bond.

Spoiler:
I will not rise to the bait... I will not rise to the bait...
Rise... rise... I comand you to rise!

I agree with the troll, put Pierce in instead of the other twat who also didn't say "shaken, not stirred" in the latest movie. How can it ba Bond wothout "shaken, not stirred"? It can't!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 18 May 2012 - 13:42

[youtube]

It's... it's beautiful.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 19 May 2012 - 19:10

Random Media - Page 18 SealofApproval
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 20 May 2012 - 1:10

Nachtsider wrote:

It's... it's beautiful.
Take that Mr. 'un-sinkable'. I love how Vader continues to rave on about the card games and that whil Tarkin talks Razz

Vader fighting the Doctor, I decide who I want to win... argh! my brain hurts! Mustn't... try to... compre... hend... Random Media - Page 18 155674
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 May 2012 - 1:21

Random Media - Page 18 49511

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 24 May 2012 - 3:53

Okay, now that I've finished going through this thread to make sure these vids aren't here, I can post them. I need a rest Random Media - Page 18 617495.

Feed this to the cyborgs, and you kill the world...

I think the first one is the best, but they's all good. If you'll excuse me, I have a wedding to win.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 24 May 2012 - 17:04

[youtube][/youtube]

A stuntman has become the first person to jump out of a helicopter and land without using a parachute.

Gary Connery, 42, used a special "wingsuit" to make the death-defying leap 2,400ft above the fields of Oxfordshire, the first time anyone has successfully jumped from such a height without deploying a parachute.

The adrenaline junkie, who has performed stunts in Hollywood films including Indiana Jones, Batman Begins and The Beach, helped develop the suit, which enables him to glide through the air.

After jumping out of the helicopter, Mr Connery plunged downwards before accelerating to speeds of around 80mph as his wingsuit came into play.

The short flight ended with him landing on a specially made "runway" made up of around 18,000 cardboard boxes.
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 24 May 2012 - 19:12

Kara: "Has anyone seen my 1000-thread count bed sheets?"
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 24 May 2012 - 22:06

Destroyer of Worlds wrote:Feed this to the cyborgs, and you kill the world...
Elio: I still have no idea why Red Bull is allowed in the vending machines at the indoor firing range.
The article Awinnell quoted wrote:Gary Connery, 42, used a special "wingsuit" to make the death-defying leap 2,400ft above the fields of Oxfordshire, the first time anyone has successfully jumped from such a height without deploying a parachute.

The adrenaline junkie, who has performed stunts in Hollywood films
Very cool...although I've often taken exception to the misleading term "adrenaline junkie." If you're doing things like this it's an exercise in absolute concentration and self control. If you're letting the adrenaline surge effect you things are going to get screwed up and you're going to die.

Marisa: You take all the fun out of stuff, Mr. Voodoo. Either way, that looks awesome! Wonder what I could use to make my own "wingsuit"?

Kara: You stay away from my bedsheets!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 25 May 2012 - 1:33

Sweet candy apples. Jess Harnell doing Hannibal Lecter in the style of Kermit the Frog. :lolol
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 25 May 2012 - 1:57

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds wrote:Feed this to the cyborgs, and you kill the world...
Elio: I still have no idea why Red Bull is allowed in the vending machines at the indoor firing range.
"Redbull may give you wings, but Powerthirst gives you birds!"
Therefore, giving cyborgs Red Bull willl make them fly, which is all the more effective for defeating Padania.
Ferro: What the hell is this?
Jean: Don't you see? Don't you see?! We can give the cyborgs Red Bull, so that they can fly. THink about it! The last thing the FRF expect is to be attacked by a flying little girl with a machine gun!
Ferro: *turns to Rico* You've been spiking his coffee again, havem't you.
Rico: *shrugs* he seemed like he neaded a pick-me-up
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 25 May 2012 - 2:15

Cool making of a helmet. I want one...
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 25 May 2012 - 3:44

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Cool making of a helmet. I want one...
A computer guided milling machine or an aluminum helmet? The machine looks extremely useful...but I honestly think wearing a metal helmet would be a very bad idea.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 25 May 2012 - 4:43

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Cool making of a helmet. I want one...
A computer guided milling machine or an aluminum helmet? The machine looks extremely useful...but I honestly think wearing a metal helmet would be a very bad idea.
Either one. With the machine, I could make all maner of things. I can't think of any leagal things right now, but still...
And the helmet... well... I guess I coule wear it. Or sell it for an exhouberant price to someone more foolish and naive than myslef. Random Media - Page 18 999463
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 25 May 2012 - 4:56

I love 3D rapid prototyping... in all its forms.

Something's telling me the helmet's ornamental.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 26 May 2012 - 2:46

Apparently they're letting Matt Smith carry the Olympic Torch. I'll let Steven Moffat explain why this is terrifying.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 26 May 2012 - 13:38

Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 27 May 2012 - 6:20

Star Wars: The Radio Play... just... wow

Two words: Greedo Soprano...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 27 May 2012 - 8:08

Alfisti wrote:Apparently they're letting Matt Smith carry the Olympic Torch. I'll let Steven Moffat explain why this is terrifying.
The essayist seems to fear the idea of actors doing shtick humour during their opportunity to carry the Olympic torch. While I'd agree this a bad thing in 99% of cases I do wish London could have attracted the games a few decades earlier, allowing Benny Hill to take the torch chased by angry buxom women.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:02

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:Apparently they're letting Matt Smith carry the Olympic Torch. I'll let Steven Moffat explain why this is terrifying.
The essayist seems to fear the idea of actors doing shtick humour during their opportunity to carry the Olympic torch. While I'd agree this a bad thing in 99% of cases I do wish London could have attracted the games a few decades earlier, allowing Benny Hill to take the torch chased by angry buxom women.
Steven Moffat, the essayist, is the current head writer for the Doctor Who series. I think this is genuine (if humorous) concern over giving Matt an flaming object and asking him to run with it. As one blogger put it "My God, he's going to burn Cardiff down."
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:31

Professor Voodoo wrote:I do wish London could have attracted the games a few decades earlier, allowing Benny Hill to take the torch chased by angry buxom women.
That is the greatest mental image I've had all week.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana-Mitsukagi Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:57

Nachtsider wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:I do wish London could have attracted the games a few decades earlier, allowing Benny Hill to take the torch chased by angry buxom women.
That is the greatest mental image I've had all week.

I agree with that !!!
Hana-Mitsukagi
Hana-Mitsukagi

Female

Forum Posts : 15

Fan of : Rico, Triela, Angelica,

Original Characters : Miss Nyu!!!

Comments : The only limit is what u make ..... also love fluffy Jumpers!!!!... Smile Me quede dormida en la clase de historia...

Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 17:12

Cats in spaaace!

MadHatChemist
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 17:35

Random Media - Page 18 God_Speed_Moon_Cat
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 7:12

All my want!

Bond Villan Lair for Sale
Have
you ever wanted to live in your own secret mountainside submarine
hideout? Do you take interior design tips from Karl Stromberg, James
Bond villain from The Spy Who Loved Me? If so, then this is the
deal you have been praying for. The photos below are not set designs by
Sir Ken Adam, but real estate shots from the nation of Norway, which has
just listed one of their secret sub bases on the market!

Random Media - Page 18 Original-2

Random Media - Page 18 Original-3

Details from i09:
"Norway is selling its NATO-funded secret submarine hideout, officially
titled the Olavsvern Naval Base. Located off the Northern Coast, the
whole unit (which includes a sub docking station, elaborate Austin Powers-like tunnel systems and office space) for only $17.5 million.
The
above ground property is a sprawling 38,000 square feet and houses
office buildings, residential suites, a workshop and a warehouse. But
the real meat is located inside the side of the mountain. The sub base
houses a dry dock (so you can take in your subs) an emergency power
system, the previously mentioned tunnels and fuel cells. The base was
used during the Cold War by American submarines that were on assignment
in the Arctic Ocean. But according to
TV2 Olavsvern has been reduced to a supply base."

Random Media - Page 18 Original-4

Random Media - Page 18 Original-5

Via SpyVibe
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 7:20

Alfisti wrote:All my want!

Bond Villan Lair for Sale
Random Media - Page 18 249988 ... Words cannot describe it... Random Media - Page 18 361650... so beautifu.

Only 17.5 million, I'm sure I scrounge that up somehwere, get the loose change from under the couch, do a couple of odd jobs, rob Fort Knox. Shouldn't take long.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 9:47

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Only 17.5 million, I'm sure I scrounge that up somehwere, get the loose change from under the couch, do a couple of odd jobs, rob Fort Knox. Shouldn't take long.

Monty's Twelve

Coming...sooner than you may have thought.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 16:22

Welp... know what I'm doing with MY lotto winnings...

John: "Y'all do NOT get to jack any more casinos without me!"
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Jun 2012 - 20:08

Ran into one of the most disturbing Visual novels ever Saya no Uta. It's eroge visual novel meets lovecraft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDHJ05TbDxU

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 5:44

Ah, Old Spice, your adds never fail to entertain. Now with Terry Crews...

Papa-pa-pa-pa-power.
Spoiler:
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 5:49

Random Media - Page 18 Meanwhile-in-florida were startin the zombie apocalypse down here
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Forum Posts : 79

Fan of : claes,rico

Original Characters : Marigold/ Ami

Comments : ahhh yes, i have finally discoverd where the fandom hides ; u ;!

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 6:03

Deathly-Hallows wrote:Random Media - Page 18 Meanwhile-in-florida were startin the zombie apocalypse down here
Random Media - Page 18 65220
That explains quite a lot Random Media - Page 18 735198.

On another note, I love that show.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 19:09

I had to chuckle.

Random Media - Page 18 8317e18857fceac5107d875788451e78-d4mm4qz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 9:52

Random Media - Page 18 Pixara10
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 13:32

Guess Microsoft Norway wanted to one-up Apple's WWDC.

Here Is To Fail

Warning: Not Safe For Workplace Viewing at about 1:30 in, but that is the best part. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TROd29XFHY0#!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 14:09

Clarkson: "He's not The Stig...but he is The Stig's OS X Developing Cousin!"

Random Media - Page 18 WWDC_Stig

(From the Keynote for Apple's WWDC showcasing CSR Racing from Natural Motion)
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 19:01

Zombie survival course coming up in san diego http://blog.starcam.com/post/Flee-Zombies-at-The-Walking-Dead-Escape-Course.aspx
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Forum Posts : 79

Fan of : claes,rico

Original Characters : Marigold/ Ami

Comments : ahhh yes, i have finally discoverd where the fandom hides ; u ;!

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 7:02

Mr. Wizard it ain't, but it is funny.

Warning: Significant Profanity

Spoiler:
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 7:41

Kiskaloo wrote:Mr. Wizard it ain't, but it is funny.

Warning: Significant Profanity

Spoiler:
Random Media - Page 18 Shocke10Random Media - Page 18 Full_o10

I'm so totaly showing that to my physics teacher tomorow. Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next