Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man's Best Friend

+14
TTIO
MP5
Officer_Charon
Triela-Chan
Sakura
MadHatChemist
ElfenMagix
theprodigalson
Awinnell
Alfisti
Tommygunner70
Nachtsider
Professor Voodoo
Triela
18 posters

Go down

Man's Best Friend Empty Man's Best Friend

Post by Triela Tue 4 May 2010 - 0:22

Where you can post if a beloved pet dies.

I know I posted this in the chat but I can't shake the feeling that there needs to be a thread for these kinds of sympathies.

Buttons, a 13 year old Border Collie was put to sleep around noon yesterday. She was my sister's dog and we've had her since she was 11 months old. She developed liver disease and it was failing and began to infect her other organs. My sister made a very hard and brave decision to finally put Buttons to sleep. I don't know if I could have done it if it was Classy... Just thinking about it is making me cry. Since I'm away at college I didn't get to say goodbye...

Buttons was a very kind and gentle dog. She loved other animals (especially hamsters) and loved to take car rides. If it wasn't for her I would never have wanted to get a dog of my own (my Classy). She even started to eat squares of American cheese because it was Classy's favorite special treat. She and Classy have been pals for over 10 years. Since Buttons has been gone for a long time Classy is searching everywhere for her.

I put together a short video. (And I did a lot of crying while making it) Most of the clips are from the dog park my mom and I went to over my spring break not to long ago...