Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Museum Thread

+5
Robert Frazer
MP5
Kiskaloo
Alfisti
Professor Voodoo
9 posters

Go down

Museum Thread Empty Museum Thread

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 1:05

EDIT; 27 January 2012

When I originally started this thread it was all about the Barber Motorsports Museum, but since there are so many museum & gallery buffs on this forum I figured we should have a repository for all museum related material. Who knows...maybe somebody will visit the Uffizi and catch a photo of Rico shivering before a Botticelli painting...

Museum Thread Captur50

As promised; for the car & bike fans some pics from my current outing. This is the Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham Alabama, USA.

If you're a motorcycle fan, this place is epic. No camera lens could possibly show it all. I was in there for 6 hours today and didn't see it all.
Museum Thread Img_0610

1973 Hodaka Combat Wombat 125. Yes, that's its real name.
Museum Thread Img_0710

A Ducati ST4 with slightly more experience than Elio's. This one crossed the US, New York to San Francisco in 36 hours 57 minutes.
Museum Thread Img_0711

The place is very motorcycle oriented, but there's plenty of cool cars there as well. Here's a nice collection of Loti.
Museum Thread Img_0712

A Lotus F1 car raced by, and later owned by the man who lent my OC his name.
Museum Thread Img_0713

The ancestor of Allison's Caterham.
Museum Thread Img_0715

Always recycle your champagne corks...
Museum Thread Img_0716

John Surtees World Championship winning '64 Ferrari 158. Those are his fire-proof pyjama's in the background.
Museum Thread Img_0810

They even had something for the NASCAR fans. Bobby Allison's 1988 Daytona 500 winning Buick.
Museum Thread Img_0811

Yes...they had Harley's too...
Museum Thread Img_0717

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 3:07; edited 2 times in total
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Museum Thread Empty Re: Museum Thread

Post by Alfisti Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 9:23

Professor Voodoo wrote:1973 Hodaka Combat Wombat 125. Yes, that's its real name.

Best. Motorbike. Name. Ever. Period.

Professor Voodoo wrote:The place is very motorcycle oriented, but there's plenty of cool cars there as well. Here's a nice collection of Loti.

I was going to ask: was there some sort of Lotus event going on there? Because that is a lot of rare Loti. I love the race-cars, and the Six... but my heart belongs to that Elite parked up the back.

Man, I think we've still got an as-yet unbuilt model of that JPS car hidden away downstairs somewhere.

Haha, the spindly wing on the car closest to the camera in that Lotus shot reminds me. ABC2 have a show called "Late Night Legends" where they show a classic sporting event of some description or another... one of the ones they screened was of the 1968 Tasman Series (the off season F1 in those days) GP at Lakeside Raceway. Anyway, the wing on the car collapsed and it was just funny watching the car pull up on the main straight and the pit crew jumping over the wall with a hacksaw. Defs couldn't get away with that in modern motorsport.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 10:09

Alfisti wrote:Haha, the spindly wing on the car closest to the camera in that Lotus shot reminds me. ABC2 have a show called "Late Night Legends" where they show a classic sporting event of some description or another... one of the ones they screened was of the 1968 Tasman Series (the off season F1 in those days) GP at Lakeside Raceway. Anyway, the wing on the car collapsed and it was just funny watching the car pull up on the main straight and the pit crew jumping over the wall with a hacksaw. Defs couldn't get away with that in modern motorsport.

Actually, in Bahrain three weeks ago the Red Bull Renault guys took a hacksaw to some barge boards on their F1 car to make it go faster. ROTFL
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 10:18

Kiskaloo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:Haha, the spindly wing on the car closest to the camera in that Lotus shot reminds me. ABC2 have a show called "Late Night Legends" where they show a classic sporting event of some description or another... one of the ones they screened was of the 1968 Tasman Series (the off season F1 in those days) GP at Lakeside Raceway. Anyway, the wing on the car collapsed and it was just funny watching the car pull up on the main straight and the pit crew jumping over the wall with a hacksaw. Defs couldn't get away with that in modern motorsport.

Actually, in Bahrain three weeks ago the Red Bull Renault guys took a hacksaw to some barge boards on their F1 car to make it go faster. ROTFL

But mid-race? In the middle of the main straight? Museum Thread Icon_razz

Still, I'm glad to see the greasemonkey spirit hasn't been totally lost to computers.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 11:40

Alfisti wrote: I was going to ask: was there some sort of Lotus event going on there? Because that is a lot of rare Loti. I love the race-cars, and the Six... but my heart belongs to that Elite parked up the back.
The Museum's owner, George Barber, just really likes Lotus. I'm going back today...I'll get you some shots of that Elite.

Haha, the spindly wing on the car closest to the camera in that Lotus shot reminds me.
That's a Formula 5000 car. It was a short lived formula that used 5 litre pushrod engines. As far as the spindly looking wing goes, I think it's mounted directly to the wheel hubs (to provide downforce to the tires but not load the suspension). After a few strut failures like the one you describe the the rules were altered to specify that all wings must be chassis mounted.

Kiskaloo wrote:Actually, in Bahrain three weeks ago the Red Bull Renault guys took a hacksaw to some barge boards on their F1 car to make it go faster.
I missed that race (Australia too)...I was out on the ship. All anyone talked about was how processional (i.e. boring) it was; what did you think?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 12:05

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:Actually, in Bahrain three weeks ago the Red Bull Renault guys took a hacksaw to some barge boards on their F1 car to make it go faster.
I missed that race (Australia too)...I was out on the ship. All anyone talked about was how processional (i.e. boring) it was; what did you think?

Bahrain was pretty dull. I was able to make Australia and Malaysia in person. Australia was much better, thanks in part to the rain that arrived during the race. And the torrential downpour during qualifying in Malaysia totally scattered the starting grid so the dry race meant you had the Ferraris and McLarens charging up from the back through a field of mid-packers so there was shedloads of passing.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 12:10

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote: I was going to ask: was there some sort of Lotus event going on there? Because that is a lot of rare Loti. I love the race-cars, and the Six... but my heart belongs to that Elite parked up the back.
The Museum's owner, George Barber, just really likes Lotus. I'm going back today...I'll get you some shots of that Elite.

That'd be great. At Lotus 2005 we had I think about 13 Elites present, but bright spark here didn't get many photos Museum Thread 61015
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 23:11

Alfisti wrote:That'd be great. At Lotus 2005 we had I think about 13 Elites present, but bright spark here didn't get many photos

Okay...here's that Elite. I took a few more (different angles +interiors)...I'll PM them to you in full-sized format.
Museum Thread Img_0812

Here's what I was getting at in the previous post. Note how this 1970 Lotus F5000 car has its wing struts mounted directly to the wheel hub.
Museum Thread Img_0813

Just one year later that was illegal. This F2 car from 1971 had the wing mounted to its frame.
Museum Thread Img_0814

Kara begged Michele for a Maserati, so he finally bought her one...
Museum Thread Img_0815
It's a 1958 Ciclocarro, built by the Maserati Sparkplug & Accumulator company in Modena. The factory was owned by the same group as the more famous car builder, but they were run separately.
Museum Thread Img_0816

Wall of Italian bikes; Gilera's, Ducati's, Parilla's, & MV Agusta's, among others.
Museum Thread Img_0817

With more "older" cyborgs joining the SWA there was a great outcry for transportation.
Museum Thread Img_0818
These '65 Valmobiles (French design, built in Japan) were probably not what they had in mind.

Fernando's 928 makes it into the collection as well...
Museum Thread Img_0819

There are those who say a motorcycle never looks better than when it's crusted in road grit & dead bugs. Sadly, the same can't be said of its rider.
Museum Thread Img_0820
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 8 Apr 2010 - 23:39

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:That'd be great. At Lotus 2005 we had I think about 13 Elites present, but bright spark here didn't get many photos

Okay...here's that Elite. I took a few more (different angles +interiors)...I'll PM them to you in full-sized format.
Cheers mate, that'd be awesome.

Professor Voodoo wrote:Here's what I was getting at in the previous post. Note how this 1970 Lotus F5000 car has its wing struts mounted directly to the wheel hub.
Museum Thread Img_0813

Just one year later that was illegal. This F2 car from 1971 had the wing mounted to its frame.
Museum Thread Img_0814

I think the ruling was later updated to include ground-effect gear as well... which is what lead to Lotus making a "dual chassis" racer. The ruling, from memory, stated that aero-dynamic aides had to be supspended. So Lotus created... was it the type 88? with the body suspended like normal and the ground-effect gear on a seperate chassis, suspended by tiny-little 1/2" travel shock absorbers from the wheel hubs Museum Thread Icon_razz I think they got banned for that one... again.

Professor Voodoo wrote: There are those who say a motorcycle never looks better than when it's crusted in road grit & dead bugs. Sadly, the same can't be said of its rider.
Museum Thread Img_0820

Christ you look like a younger version of one of our motor-cycle riding friends... the same bloke who's been "restoring" a Morgan Aero for the last 18 years.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 0:18

Alfisti wrote:
I think the ruling was later updated to include ground-effect gear as well... which is what lead to Lotus making a "dual chassis" racer. The ruling, from memory, stated that aero-dynamic aides had to be supspended. So Lotus created... was it the type 88? with the body suspended like normal and the ground-effect gear on a seperate chassis, suspended by tiny-little 1/2" travel shock absorbers from the wheel hubs Museum Thread Icon_razz I think they got banned for that one... again.

Yes, I think that was the 88. It was also the first F1 car constructed from carbon fibre, but it was never allowed to race. That was 1981.
Museum Thread 800px-10
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 0:49

Professor Voodoo wrote:

The ancestor of Allison's Caterham.
Museum Thread Img_0715

Allison and her Caterham are stopped outside the museum, looking at the Lotus Mark VI from the window.

Allison: What a long way we've come, eh, Catherine? Check it out-- The roots of your family tree!

Catherine: *idling* ...

Allison: You kids are all the same... no respect for your heritage.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 7:35

I think they got banned for that one... again.

I'm probably betraying my unwashed car-illiterate nature here, and spreading some horrid lazy stereotype which makes motorsport enthusiasts call for their libel lawyers, but still...

...is it just me, or does F1 racing consist entirely of companies designing all manner of wonderful innovations which the race officials then ban? A wonder that it hasn't become a running race instead, but then there'd probably be a million regulations governing footwear and bib fabric...
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 8:31

I think its more a case of someone coming up with a fantastic innovation... and then all the other teams making a lot of noise untill it gets banned.

At which point someone else will either find another loophole or see how far they can bend the new rules...
...or if you happen to be Colin Chapman: tie them into a pretzel.

I dunno, I honestly think half the time they're just doing it to irk the governing bodies Museum Thread Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 10:27

Professor Voodoo wrote:Kara begged Michele for a Maserati, so he finally bought her one...
Museum Thread Img_0815
It's a 1958 Ciclocarro, built by the Maserati Sparkplug & Accumulator company in Modena. The factory was owned by the same group as the more famous car builder, but they were run separately.
Museum Thread Img_0816

Kara: "I ask for a Lamborghini, he buys me a tractor. Now I ask for a Maserati, I get a delivery bike. I'm afraid to ask for a Ducati, lest I get a vacuum tube radio."

Robert Frazer wrote:I'm probably betraying my unwashed car-illiterate nature here, and spreading some horrid lazy stereotype which makes motorsport enthusiasts call for their libel lawyers, but still...

...is it just me, or does F1 racing consist entirely of companies designing all manner of wonderful innovations which the race officials then ban? A wonder that it hasn't become a running race instead, but then there'd probably be a million regulations governing footwear and bib fabric...

Alfisti wrote:I think its more a case of someone coming up with a fantastic innovation... and then all the other teams making a lot of noise untill it gets banned.

At which point someone else will either find another loophole or see how far they can bend the new rules...
...or if you happen to be Colin Chapman: tie them into a pretzel.

I dunno, I honestly think half the time they're just doing it to irk the governing bodies Museum Thread Icon_razz

The FIA defines so much of the car that there is little for the engineers to play with, so where they can play, they really do. They also spend an inordinate amount of time looking for loopholes, like the double-diffusers on the Brawn, Williams and Toyota cars last year or McLaren's "stalling wing" this year. Now McLaren believes Red Bull Racing and Ferrari are injecting super-cooled gas into the suspension struts to "contract" the CFRP and lower the car height for qualifying. As the gas warms and releases into the atmosphere, the CFRP "springs back" and the car rises the 10mm necessary to provide the necessary clearance once the race fuel load is put aboard just before the start.

Of course, the FIA themselves are a major problem. They keep trying to "control costs" by throwing out the rulebook every year, forcing the teams to re-create everything. They also then require engines and transmissions to last multiple races, which means you bin every part that is not 99.9999999999999999999% perfect, which drives your materials costs through the roof.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 15:56

playing with the rules,like these did

Museum Thread 800px-10

Brabham BT46B

Museum Thread Tyrrel10

Tyrell P34
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 1:25

Awinnell wrote:Brabham BT46B

I remember reading an article by Gordon Murray somewhere complaining about the "unfair" claims leveled by other teams against that car.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 4:03

Robert Frazer wrote:
I think they got banned for that one... again.

I'm probably betraying my unwashed car-illiterate nature here, and spreading some horrid lazy stereotype which makes motorsport enthusiasts call for their libel lawyers, but still...

All racing is a battle between the rulemakers and the engineers, and it's actually one of the reasons we fans tune in. Unlike other sports, the rules change every season (that would be an interesting trivia question; when was the last time the World Championship rule book remained unchanged for a full 2 years?).

The organizers have 3 big reasons for trying to limit speed:
-Keeping costs under control; in F1 the top teams are spending around $400 million US a year.
-Leveling the playing field to increase competition; F1 is not as bad as other sanctioning bodies in this respect, but they would still like to avoid one team running away with all the victories.
-Safety; happy to say there hasn't been a fatality in F1 for 16 years. Much of that is due to excellent design of both cars & tracks, but as the cars get faster the safety tech must keep up.

Of course, the designers & engineers work to claw back any speed lost through rule changes. The team that accomplishes this best wins.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 18:03

I'm watching coverage of the Grand Am race there and they showed some shots of the museum.

As Vader would say: "Impressive. Most impressive."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 18:21

Kiskaloo wrote:I'm watching coverage of the Grand Am race there and they showed some shots of the museum.

As Vader would say: "Impressive. Most impressive."

Yeah, I sat there thinking "I was there! I was there just 3 days ago!" I'm hoping to get back for the Vintage Festival in early October.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 3:38

US Space & Rocket Center; Huntsville, Alabama; 17 January 2012

Museum Thread Img_1511
No matter what vehicle you arrived in, you will immediately feel inadequate upon entering the parking lot.

Museum Thread Img_1513
Marisa: (hopping excitedly) Ooh...ooh! Can we take one home with us...please?

Elio: Well, they might have a scale model in the gift shop.

Marisa: No, you don't undertand...we need the real thing!

Museum Thread 310
Kara: Spiders, in space? Aww come on...that's totally unfair!

Museum Thread 410
Just like Kennedy Space Center in Florida, they have a Saturn V laid over on its side. I will never get over how enormous those things were.

Museum Thread 510
Marisa: Stupid Americans...always doing things first. I betcha we Italians could put a cyborg on the moon if we really wanted to!

Allison: I dunno Mari. Would you really want to travel to the moon in a space-craft built by Alfa Romeo?

Museum Thread 610
Finally, with an eye to the future, a mock up of NASA's next manned vehicle, the Orion.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 4:07

I actually hate going to art museums like the MET. I find it all really boring. Maybe it's because I go to museums for school stuff only to answer questions or write an essay. -_- To make it more interesting however, I always but on the Gunslinger Girl soundtrack to listen to while I walk around. It makes it more peaceful and less annoying. Razz

I LOVE going to The Museum of Natural History and I go straight to the dinosaur exhibit. I rarely go anywhere else. Razz
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 5:49

Professor Voodoo wrote:Museum Thread 610
Finally, with an eye to the future, a mock up of NASA's next manned vehicle, the Orion.
...I knew retro was in with cars, didn't realise they were bringing the 60's and 70's back with spaceships as well Museum Thread 70464
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 11:19

Professor Voodoo wrote:Museum Thread 410[/url]
Just like Kennedy Space Center in Florida, they have a Saturn V laid over on its side. I will never get over how enormous those things were.

That's awesome they put it inside. When I was there in the early 2000s, it was outside on an earthen bank. And yes, it is amazing how enormous it is, especially the one that is assembled upright. I cricked my neck looking at that one. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 0:47

Alfisti wrote:...I knew retro was in with cars, didn't realise they were bringing the 60's and 70's back with spaceships as well
Yes, Orion does have a very Apollo feel to it. The most important difference (besides exponentially more computer power) is reduced need for heavy lift rockets. If this craft is used for a return to the moon it will depart from the International Space Station.
Museum Thread Img_1516
Here's the Orion cockpit view.
Kiskaloo wrote:That's awesome they put it inside. When I was there in the early 2000s, it was outside on an earthen bank. And yes, it is amazing how enormous it is, especially the one that is assembled upright. I cricked my neck looking at that one.
Particularly awesome since it was pouring rain outside when I took this.
Here's the big guy outside.
Museum Thread Img_1517
Britney: Oh my...I think I may need to excuse myself for a few minutes. (hurries off)
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 1:22

Triela wrote:I LOVE going to The Museum of Natural History and I go straight to the dinosaur exhibit.
Then this next one should meet with your approval.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History; Atlanta
Museum Thread Img_1518
On permanent display is a 121foot/37 meter Argentinasaurus, the largest mounted dinosaur skeleton in the world...harassed by a Giganotosaurs, one of the largest carnivores.
Museum Thread Img_1610
No photo angle can capture the size of the display but for reference sake, I'm 5'11...
Museum Thread Img_1611
While the two giants are their centerpiece, they have other stuff too...
Museum Thread Img_1519
The Hall of Shells is cool.
Museum Thread Img_1612
Divers found the skull of this 16ft tall Eremotherium ground sloth in a salt marsh just south of Officer_Charon's home city.
Museum Thread Img_1613
Speaking of diving, Charon didn't tell me there's a National Marine Sanctuary just 17 miles off Savannah. I will be back to dive it...
Museum Thread Img_1614
Rico: Oh...so that's what that thing in your dresser drawer is for, Britney. I didn't know you made your own pottery!

Britney: Eh...yeah...that's exactly what it's for. Embarassed
Museum Thread Img_1615
Kara: You know, Stevie the Crocodile wouldn't have been a problem if she'd been small & cute like this guy.

Marisa: Nah...I'm not into small & cute. I want one of these guys now!
Museum Thread Img_1616
Rachel: We're gonna need a whole lot more hamsters.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by mushi4fr Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 13:28

Okay. This is way embarrassing, but I am such a motorcycle fan, I literally drooled when I saw the Ducati. I don't mean I "drooled" over it, I mean that I literally just whipped drool off of my lips. I think there's something wrong with me; I'm more attracted to motorcycles than I am to men!

Please respect one thing: it would have been way too easy to insert a cheesy, perverted joke here. Be glad I restrained myself. Smile
mushi4fr
mushi4fr

Female

Forum Posts : 43

Fan of : Triela and Hillshire (individually...and together, I might add!)

Original Characters : Agnes and Bastian fratello; Cordula & Sven fratello

Comments : If you send me a detailed, clear message describing your character, I would be happy to draw this person for you.
Same goes for fight scenes, romantic moments, and fan art!
Just keep it PG13 in terms of "romance"... I'm fine with drawing gore, however.

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 16:39

@Voodoo: Charon didn't tell you, because Charon didn't KNOW. *laughs* Who knows... give me enough advanced warning, and maybe I'll be able to get certified before you come down, and we'll hit it up together!

@Mushi: Why bother restraining yourself? Most of us don't! *laughs*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 19:12

Voodoo... I can officially say I hate you. Those dinosaurs look beautiful. I want to see them in person SO BAD. ;_______;
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 19:08

To publicize their new live spiders exhibit (opening July 28th) the American Museum of Natural History in New York has hung a 20ft inflatable spider from their Central Park West facade.
Museum Thread Captur68

Michele: Kara, we're here; you can get out of the taxi now.

Kara: Nope...I'm fine right here.

Claes: Oh come on. You know it's not real, right?

Kara: Don't care...not getting out of the cab. (braces herself in the back seat)

Michele: Come on, help me pry her out.

Kara: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 16:33

John: Kara, if I give you enough C-4 and aerosolized gasoline to ensure the task's completion, will you get out of the cab?
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 17:54

Kara: "Burn it like the Giant Spider! Oh, and Packers win the Super Bowl!"
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down