Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen's Stories...

5 posters

Go down

Elfen's Stories... Empty Elfen's Stories...

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 10 Jan 2010 - 20:06

Strangely, I thought I was one of the first to put one of these up, so either I never did or it was deleted in the old days when Forum Pruning Ran Amok... until Natchsider shot it in the ass before it did more damage...

Ah the early days! *rocks back and forth in his rocking chair...* I'm Not That Old!

So here I am reinstalling it...

The stories I write are not short. Nor are they for the faint of heart or weak constitutions. They are Mind Benders because anytime one deals with assorted government agencies, one tends to get skull fucked. Thus the stories tend to be lengthy and overdrawn.

Thus far I have completed two, about to finish one with Boomer's help and about to start a 4th with Boomer.

Finished Stories:
Solution's Resolution (Wiki Entry)
SWA: Diclonius End Game (Wiki Entry)

Works in Progress:
UN Resolution (Wiki Entry)

Stories in Planning:
SWA Beginnings' wiki entry. Consider it a Spoiler.

Say what you want and what you will of them. If you can, also put up some reviews in FF.net on them. I know some do not like Elfen Lied, so I do not expect them to run to SWA:Diclonius End Game in droves, but for those willing to give the story a second chance- put something up. 0 Reviews makes it a bit lonely sitting up there in the FF.net Mature Listing.

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : URL-Link Fix)
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Elfen's Stories... Empty Re: Elfen's Stories...

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 18:38

Just added a Major Story Implant!

Because the way things are in my world right now, with apologies to Boomer for jumping the gun, I have posted Francesca's 1/2 of SWA:Beginnings

I did it outside of Fanfiction.net, to give you a taste of it. Some 8 chapters long (in 3 parts per chapter), thus it (and Boomer's half) is not for the faint of heart. It explains many things (as per our view- you guys can take it or leave it) in the SWA Universe.

Currently. there are only 2 chapters posted, as I'm waiting for Boomer to put in his additions as well as his story half. Updates will occur upon each chapter on this site until Boomer gets his 1/2 done and then the whole she-bang gets listed on FF.net (I hope).

Enjoy what is there thus far.
You can post comments of it here.

Oh, I forgot. You will see a blank page. Just click on the links on the left side to get the chapters.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 13:57

No worries. It is I who should apologize for the constant delay's. In fact as soon as you posted this I had just finished with Parts 3 and 4. I was going to send it along with CH.17 of UN resolution but work got in the way...again. So, I'll send it ASAP.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 16:02

Not to worry, Boomer.
Life is not what it seems and my uncle's funeral was a reminder of that.

I just wish more ppl would read it and post
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 22:25

Sorry Elfen, I haven't forgotten about you...I'm just in the middle of 2 other very long fanfics, plus my own writing, plus trying to function in real life.

I will get to this story next...in fact I'm looking forward to it!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:27

If anybody hear hasn't read Elfen's Diclonius End Game yet, I highly recommend it.

Also, I came across this and though it may be a bit of a cliche, I thought it would fit the story as an 'ending credits theme' perfectly.