Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do!?

+17
Totoum
hydra282
Cherubino
emperor
Nuke is Good
tsundere9kagami2
0utf0xZer0
Five_X
LoC978
ElfenMagix
boomer_gonz
Nachtsider
Sakura
Kiskaloo
rusty-spring
Piero
Triela
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do I do!? Empty What do I do!?

Post by Triela Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:10

One of my guy friends from college just told me he likes me! What do I do??? I need help deciding because I've never been in a situation like this before! I don't know what to do! bang head Cry
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

What do I do!? Empty Re: What do I do!?

Post by Piero Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:15

Well, I've never exactly been in that situation before, but to me the obvious question is "do you like him?"

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:16

Depends, if you don't like him, try to let him down gently and promptly. Don't string him along. However, if you like him back I say go for it. Very Happy Try lunch break together alone for a start or whatever it is you youngin's do to pass time.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll do fine. You have a good head on your shoulders (and many awesome hats. Razz)
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:22

What rusty said.

"Hi, sailor! Going my way?"

Oh wait. That's Cheru-chan's line. What do I do!? Doh
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 1:27

Like others, it really depends on if you like the guy. If you like him, I say tell him and see how it goes. If not, let him know asap. He might take it hard, but better to get it out of the way now then to string him along and cause more confusion and awkwardness.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 2:16

This thread is useless without pics.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 3:27

Thanks for the advise you guys. But I really don't know what I'm feeling. I just thought of him as a cool friend who has the same humor as me and stuff... UGH! I can't even sleep because I'm so stressed out about this! >_<

Pics of what Nacht?
Triela
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 3:49

Him, of course. Is he hot? What do I do!? Icon_wink
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 4:36

OMG you have no idea how much I needed that laugh Nacht!! XDDDD

I wouldn't call him Orlando or Adam hot (I mean who could compare??) But I don't think he's hard on the eyes. He has really nice blue eyes, and brown hair. He's really fun to hang out with too...
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 5:41

Just as everybody else says. It all depends on how you feel. Although I'll say from experience that you're off to a good start as being friends first.

If you like hanging out with him, then you two can try an actual date a time or two and see where it goes from there. If you just aren't feeling it then let him know before it gets too serious.

And most importantly, don't try to force it. If you feel it, you'll know. Trust me.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 9:58

I agree with Boomer.
Best that you get the ball rolling on the studies, not saying that you are but its best to get a few As on your transcript and not have a broken heart or mismanaged feelings get in the way of your grades.

Secondly, he likes you does not mean that he may want to take it further himself past a certain point or just may want to take it all the way by the second date. Best to be friends at this point and time.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 12:34

boomer_gonz wrote:And most importantly, don't try to force it. If you feel it, you'll know. Trust me.
Q.F.T.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 23:32

Well, if he worked up the courage to tell you his feelings, then he's most likely both honest and serious. If you like him, you should go out with him.

If you do, I suggest a movie date. It may be antiquated, but there's a reason why it's done so often: it works, IF done well.

The fundamental problem of going to a movie for a date is the fact that, during the movie watching experience, you don't really talk much, if it all. To solve that, go get pizza (not fast food!) before or after the movie, preferably before. Don't say "dinner", as that gets guys (and girls, as well) flustered. "Dinner" makes it sound like your bringing them to a fancy Italian restaurant. Pizza is the great equalizer. It's not too cheap, not too expensive, and doesn't have the "sleazy" feel of fast food. And when you're at the pizza place, simply talk. As a guy, I learned that it was best to let the lady talk about herself. I dunno how that'll work, as this is kinda inverted. But oh well.

Heh. I'm surprised I typed all that out! What do I do!? Icon_razz

But yeah, I'm not sure how it'll all work out (this is coming from a guy's perspective, after all), but give it a go! I hope it goes well for you.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Mon 14 Dec 2009 - 23:41

It sounds to me like what you really need here is an effective way of saying "I'm not sure". If it makes you feel better, the last girl I confessed to had the exact same problem - her initial attempt to reply was pretty much a stuttering mess and I had to let her think about it for a bit.
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Forum Posts : 265

Fan of : Claes and Angelica

Original Characters : Work in progress

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 1:49

Start some shit and go for it.
at least you'll be able to sleep.....or will you....
Sometimes Fun and liked are worth more than looks alone....(heh...heh)

And outfaux-that sounds cute. (tsundere goes back to polishing metal gearboxes)

Last edited by tsundere9kagami2 on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 2:45; edited 1 time in total
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 2:39

Well guys my stress is over. Thank you all for your words of wisdom. Or conversation went like this: (With no name are his words)

Triela- soo... I guess you want to know what I'm thinking about huh?

that would be nice

Triela- Well... It feels so impersonal writing it on the computer. But I know if I say this in person I won't be able to say it if I don't have paper in front of me that has everything I want to say on it... ^_^;;;

alright

Triela- So this has never happened to me before, you know this. I'm not gonna lie to you. I've been stressing about it all last night and today. I don't really know what to feel... I mean... this just all of a sudden came out of the blue like this. I talked to Nisa about it and she said that she knew and it was SO OBVIOUS. I feel like such a dumb dumb for not picking up on anything.

whether or not you picked up on it matters little
think of it this way
if i asked you out, what would your answer be

Triela- I don't think I'm ready for a relationship just yet. I feel so bad. I hate hurting people. It's not my nature. Even as I type this I'm crying because I feel so bad! Maybe it's an insecurity about myself... I don't know... A part of me doesn't understand how you could even like me to begin with...

i'm not hurt
disappointed, yes, but not by you or myself
such is life
and i'd at least like to be friends if nothing less
'cause frankly y'all rock

Triela- OF CORSE

maybe someday

Triela-Yeah. We can leave it at that. I like that.

alright
i've gotta go
i'll see you tomorrow

Triela-thanks!!!!! See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

And so ends Triela's epic tale of a one sided love...
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 2:44

Way to let the shit out and make a descision.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 3:17

Awwww...Triela! Seriously, I really want to give you a hug right now! That took a lot of courage and I'm really proud you were able to give him a decision so soon. You are awesome! What do I do!? 781942
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 4:32

Glad we could help Very Happy

Here's an awesome dinosaur bedroom. Very Happy

What do I do!? Dinobed1
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 1:31

Thanks Sakura! Glomp It did take a lot out of me to actually say all that to him.

OMG RUSTY! I WANT IT!!!!!!! Full of Win Full of Win

So today we had a secret santa thing that a group of my friends did where we all picked a name out of a hat and who ever we got we bought a present for. The guy who liked me was there and at first I thought things were a bit tense, but then I relaxed and everything seemed back to normal. I got a Darth Maul bobble head and it's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!!! ^________^ The guy who likes me got 2 Yu-Gi-Oh DVDs so when he asked who wanted to watch them with him I immediately raised my hand. (I can't say no to Yu-Gi-Oh!! <3) I thought we were gonna be alone together so that maybe we could talk, but a few other people tagged along. -_-;;

My mom and my sister are nagging at me to go out with him. Ughhhh!! They're adding to my stress again! They're getting me more confused and angry! >____< I just want them to understand my decision that I don't want to have a boyfriend right now! bang head
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 22:43

UPDATE!!!

I sent him a loooong over 500 word letter telling him all that I was feeling because I've been feeling sick and depressed all day! I told him that I HATE to let other people down like this and that it hurts me to reject him. Basically I made myself sick to my stomach because I felt to bad.

So I sent him the letter and not even 5 minutes later i hear a knock on the door. My roommate gets to it first and I'm standing in back of her. He bypasses Nisa and heads straight to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I'm not hurt." he said and he stared right at me. There was a pause and Nisa said: "I thought you were gonna kiss her!" and walked away. Looking back on it now... IT'S SO FUNNY!!! XDDDD

So anyway he assured me again that I didn't hurt him and that everything's ok. I said that I was really relieved and we went to talking about random stuff like always. XD I told him I would see him before I left for home tomorrow. ^_^

As soon as he left I felt the stress I was feeling leave me. NO MORE STRESS ABOUT THIS!!! It's over!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Full of Win Kirk is Awesome w00t!
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 0:09

Did the right thing not rushing into anything. Its quite cliche to say it but, people have a knack to know when its right or not.

I may be one of the worst people to ask when it comes to relationships, signals don't register for me.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sun 20 Dec 2009 - 9:50

Nachtsider wrote:This thread is useless without pics.

That's the point!! What do I do!? Icon_razz
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 0:03

Kiskaloo wrote:What rusty said.

First of all I am sad I did not see this sooner! Good

And Tri, part of me says you shoulda rode this hole thing out and rode that pony for his money! Hooah! Ahem, the hole army thing is getting to my head, but more importantly, you did what you had to do. I just worry though. Someday Orlando Bloom is going to ask you out and what if you're too nervous to go on a date? Wink If you reject him, he'll just turn gay and live with Adam Lambert.

Seriously, what worries me is how sick you made yourself after telling him how you felt. Girl, if there is anything I have ever taught you it's that you gotta do what you gotta do and not think a cinch about it. It's nice and all to have a conscience but if it is keeping you up at night that ain't cool. You can't be bothered sick about what other people think of you. Sorry, but it's true. But... If you ever need some encouragement Skype me girl, I'll always be willing to take my shirt off.

But think... The one straight guy in an art school was into you. THATS 1 IN A MILLION!!! ^.^
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Tue 22 Dec 2009 - 14:47

Cherubino wrote:

And Tri, part of me says you shoulda rode this hole thing out and rode that pony for his money! Hooah! Ahem, the hole army thing is getting to my head, but more importantly, you did what you had to do. I just worry though. Someday Orlando Bloom is going to ask you out and what if you're too nervous to go on a date? Wink If you reject him, he'll just turn gay and live with Adam Lambert.

Seriously, what worries me is how sick you made yourself after telling him how you felt. Girl, if there is anything I have ever taught you it's that you gotta do what you gotta do and not think a cinch about it. It's nice and all to have a conscience but if it is keeping you up at night that ain't cool. You can't be bothered sick about what other people think of you. Sorry, but it's true. But... If you ever need some encouragement Skype me girl, I'll always be willing to take my shirt off.

But think... The one straight guy in an art school was into you. THATS 1 IN A MILLION!!! ^.^

Haha I agree with the straight guy in the art school remark.

However,

Orlando must sign my cover of Totally! magazine <3
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Wed 23 Dec 2009 - 0:33

Nuke is Good wrote:
Cherubino wrote:

However,

Did you.... seriously write a heart in the same sentence as the name "Orlando Bloom?" Oh my...
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 27 Dec 2009 - 21:02

Cherubino wrote:
Nuke is Good wrote:
Cherubino wrote:

However,

Did you.... seriously write a heart in the same sentence as the name "Orlando Bloom?" Oh my...

Oh yes I did.

*Waits for fallout*
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 10:57

So over break I talked to him on ichat almost every night. It was fun and we laughed a lot. ^_^ When I was gonna take the train back to school I asked him if he could pick me up so I wouldn't be walking back alone. He said yes. So when I saw him I gave him a big hug. And since then we've been hanging out every day.

So since then I've been having growing feelings I've been trying to deny. I just wanted them to go away. I still don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. I spoke to my friends about it. THis happened last night.

Me: *hugging a Pikachu pillow* Nisaaaa!!! I'm in trouble! I need help!
Nisa: ... Is it about Will?
Me: @_@ How did you know!?
Nisa: It's so obvious!
Me: It is??
Nisa: Yeah! Do you like him?
Me: ......... I think I do.
Nisa: Then tell him.
Me: I don't know how to! You know I'm not good in those kinds of situations!
Nisa: Wouldn't it be funny if he was standing at the door right now and heard everything?
Me: Haha! Yeah! That would make things so much easier!

Nisa texts her mom because she tried to call her before and opens the door for Eric to come in. I stress more.

Nisa: Triela, sit next to me and pretend I'm Will. And say what you want to say.
Me: ... I don't know...
Nisa: Come on! Try it.
Me: Ok...

I sit next to her on the floor.

Nisa: I'm Will, talk to me. Hey Triela! What's up?
Me: ...... High five! (Will does this a lot)
*me and Nisa high five*
Me: Ummm... Ughhhh... Will... I... UGHHHH!!!! >_<
Nisa: Ok. Ok. I'm Nisa now. Tell me what you want to say.
Me: Ok. Nisa... I like Will.
Nisa: Now what do you want?
Me: Are you Will or Nisa?
Nisa: I'm Nisa! Does it really matter who i say I am?
Me: Yes!!! ;_;
Nisa: So talk.
Me: Ok... I like Will, but I still don't know if I want to be in a relationship right now... And if I try this and it still doesn't work out for me I doesn't want Will to be hurt because I'm still not ready. I still wanna be friends and hang out!
Nisa: Ok. ^_^

She gets up and goes outside into the hall and I pay it no mind. I get up and turn on my PS3 to relieve stress. The door opens and who walks in? WILL!!!!

Me: ... Hey.
Will: Hey.
*long pause*
Me: Were you out there this whole time?
Will: ... Yeah.
Me: ... NISAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nisa (somewhere distant out in the hall): Love you!
Me: -_-;;;;

Will sits on the couch and I'm sitting on the floor near my PS3.

Me: I guess I'm gonna turn this off...
Will: Ok.

I turn off the PS3 and slowly get up and sit next to him.

Me: So...
Will: What?
Me: Say something!!!
Will: I'm waiting for you to say something.
Me (oblivious): What?
Will: You know what.
Me (dawns on me): Ooohhh!!!
Will: -_-
Me: Ok... Ok... *shaking*
Will: ...
Me: *takes in deep breaths and closes my eyes* Will........... I like you! *opens my eyes and looks at him*
Will: Was the so hard?
Me: ... Kinda...
Will: No it wasn't.
Me: Look at me I'm shaking!!!
Will: I would hug you but I'm afraid you'll spaz out or stab me or something.
Me: No, it's ok.

Will hugs me and we stay like that for a little while. Then we pull away and he looks at me. I look at him aaaaaand...

He leaned in and kissed me for like 2 seconds.

When we pulled away the first words out of my mouth?

Me: ...... Oh SNAP!
Will: O_O
Me: I'm sorry! I don't know how to react! Oh my god!!!
Will: It's fine.
Me: I HAVE to make a phone call!
Will: Huh?
Me: Me and my best friend made a promise a long time ago (about 6 years ago I believe) That when we had our first kiss that we would call each other right after!
Will: Ok. I'll be back then. Have fun! *leaves*
Me: Ok!!! ^_^ *runs to the phone and calls*

Trisha: Hello?
Me: TRISHA TRISHA TRISHA GUESS WHAT!
Trisha: What?
Me: Remember that promise we made a long time ago and then we had our first kiss we would call each other??
Trisha: Yeah.
Me: I'm making the call.

The rest is everyone spazzing out. Will and I hung out and watched Yu-Gi-Oh. XD

Wow! This has to be the longest post I've ever made! XD I hope you all enjoyed my tale. You would think stuff like this would only happen in movies but this is living proof. XDDD
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 12:24

LOL Pikachu pillow-I miss my Snorlax pillow, my mom freaking to throw up on him. Hissy fit
Anyway, nice going Triela. b(^_^)b
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 13:37

Wow

Me: Were you out there this whole time?
Will: ... Yeah.
Me: ... NISAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nisa (somewhere distant out in the hall): Love you!
Me: -_-;;;;

EPIC Very Happy

Nisa sounds really cool.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 13:39

That was a fun read. I winced, I laughed, I cried...three cheers for happy endings!
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 15:52

I really like the ....love you in the distance.

Really is something out of tv/movie/animu.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 19:36

Hooray! No Gainax ending to this story!
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 1:23

Yaaay! I'm glad you guys enjoyed my story! Very Happy

And yes Totoum. Nisa is awesome! XD
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 13:52

Two nights ago I asked Will if he wanted to do something over the weekend. He said ok and I said I wanted to see a movie, Daybreakers.

So yesterday he says that he doesn't have a lot of money and I was talking to him about watching Star Wars. He says that we could just watch Star Wars at my apartment. I was let down because I was so excited to go on my first date.

So I tell Nisa about what happened and she said to tell him that if he doesn't agree to go to the movies this weekend AND let me pay that he isn't allowed to come over our apartment.

So he texts me: FINE YOU CAN PAY!!! But just this once...

I WIN!!!! ^____^ Full of Win Kirk is Awesome
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 14:58

I dunno, Tri. Sometimes in-house dates are the best kind.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 15:27

Nachtsider wrote:I dunno, Tri. Sometimes in-house dates are the best kind.

Not when your roommate is around. Smile

Unless they're "open minded"... Then it can indeed be fun. Wink
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 16:49

Kiskaloo wrote:Not when your roommate is around.
Quoth the raven: "Didn't score." What do I do!? Icon_razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 16:50

It's...No Good! (waves arms in front of oneself ala a missed field goal / extra point kick)
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 23:07

But he and I do nothing but hang out at my apartment and watch Yu-Gi-Oh or a movie. Plus Eric and Nisa are always in the next room. Not that I wanna do anything with him, I just wanna be alone with him for once. ^_^ Embarassed
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 0:18

Triela wrote:But he and I do nothing but hang out at my apartment and watch Yu-Gi-Oh or a movie. Plus Eric and Nisa are always in the next room. Not that I wanna do anything with him, I just wanna be alone with him for once. ^_^ Embarassed
Watching a commonly liked show/movie with anther person is one of the wonderful small things in life. What do I do!? 2752

If you haven't already, just go ahead and tell your other friends that you'd rather be alone with him. That's not an unreasonable request. Only the clueless and jerks would interfere with that. What do I do!? Icon_razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 2:29

Triela wrote:

So I tell Nisa about what happened and she said to tell him that if he doesn't agree to go to the movies this weekend AND let me pay that he isn't allowed to come over our apartment.

So he texts me: FINE YOU CAN PAY!!! But just this once...
Haha...that's right Triela. You tell him and he listens! What do I do!? 654473

Not that I wanna do anything with him, I just wanna be alone with him for once. ^_^ Embarassed
You should let him know then. I'm guessing he's taking it safe now and doesn't want to do anything to make you uncomfy. If you tell him you want to spend time alone he'll make an effort knowing that's what you want. What do I do!? Icon_biggrin
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 2:40

... I'm crying sooo much right now. I just get let down big time!

Will ditched me on Saturday for a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?

So he asks me if we can switch to tomorrow instead. I say ok. Then he tells me that he has to go to his friend's house at 4 so that he can sleep over cuz the tournament is kinda far.

So we have to take the bus, go to a MORNING show of the movie, and take the bus back so he can be at his friend's house by 4!? I don't think so!

So I tell him that we can do it next week. I tell him I'm ok with it, but I'm really not. I just don't want to bring up any confrontation.

I'm gonna reschedule for next weekend... I was so looking forward to this date...
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 3:27

What the heck?! That guy needs to get his damn priorities straight! Grrrr....

Reschedule next week, but that guy had better do something extra special for you!
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 4:35

When he comes over next week, tie him to your bed and whip him. Not only will you get to punish him for ditching you, but he might also find it arousing.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 15:49

Up until that last bit, that sounded exactly like me and my girlfriend when first started going out Wink

Hope you guys work out Smile
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 16:00

Nachtsider wrote:When he comes over next week, tie him to your bed and whip him. Not only will you get to punish him for ditching you, but he might also find it arousing.

You have no idea how hard I laughed at that. Thank you. And no I will not be doing that. Just a movie is good for me. XDDD

I know Sakura!!! >_< I saw him last night because his friend was gonna pick him up and when I saw him my anger and sadness kinda went away. I told him good luck at the tournament and to text me with the outcome on Saturday.
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 14:33

I hate it when people do these constant last minute rescheduling bits.

But ditching a date to a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament? He better have won it to ditch a date.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 15:00

I don't know. Re-scheduling when she is paying is kinda tip-toeing the line, if not outright crossing it.

I can see forgiving it, but only out of the guy's apparent inexperience. I mean he could've at least invited Triela along.

Dammitallanyway, if I was there I would challenge him to a duel. Standard tournament rules, and if he beat me then he could go.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 25 Jan 2010 - 14:08

OMG Boom Boom that would be a duel to remember!!! XD

He didn't win, but he said he had a great time. ^_^ Yesterday he came over and we watched Star Wars. Then that night I couldn't sleep to I texted him. I asked him what we were. He said we're together I guess. So... now it's official! We're together! It's FACEBOOK OFFICIAL! The best kind of official! XDDD AWESOME
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum