Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.D. Wallez's Ride

+7
Robert Frazer
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
Awinnell
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

G.D. Wallez's Ride - Page 2 Empty Re: G.D. Wallez's Ride

Post by West Nile Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 5:08

Colonel Marksman wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:Like I said, I'd nuke the site from orbit (will, sub-orbit using SLBMs and ICBMs).

I mean it's Africa. Who'd give a rat's ass if we turned it into a radioactive crater?

Come to think of it, that crater would be a great place for the world to store their civilian nuclear powerplant and medical waste. Good

Guh... is Nuke the answer to everything? Because Wallez never anticipated long-distance WMD, he's not very well protected for it. (Then again, neither is the United States, but they at least have some defense systems). Good luck finding a nation willing to support a nuking though... unless of course you steal some... Muh-m-muhahahaha!

Well isn't Wallez in an African region, the uranium mines are there, you don't need to launch them just use MAD (mutually assured destruction) to keep the other nuke wielding countries in check

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 6:57

guess he's immune to Murphy's Law, then. that was one smooth rise to power.
*shrug*

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 10:49

I don't know. If Marksman's fanfic is to be believed shite happens to Wallez all the time.

Wallez(walking through the doors of his mansion): Dammi----t! Dammit all the the eighth circle of HELL!!!
Wallez's Butler: Is everything alright, sir?
Wallez: No James everything is NOT alright. I died again...twice...IN ONE WEEK!!
James: Terrible to hear that , sir. Would you prefer a hot bath to calm your nerves, Master G?"
Wallez: ...Yeah sure, that sounds nice. I'm going to the cellar for a snack first.
James: Very good sir. We've received some fine and tender acquisitions that should satiate your palette.
Wallez: Excellent. Oh, and James; don't forget my rubber duck and battleships.
James: Of course not Master G.

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2574

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 12:17

no need for nukes,just use religion instead , there'll be so much infighting and argueing the area will stay a 13th century backwater, instead of having to be nuked into one !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 12:30

of course food is the other reason why an army of 9 million is unlikely, if you feed them yourself the cost is astronomical,plus you would need the infrastructure in place to transport said food ,if they feed themselves they spend most of their time looking for or farming their own food,unless of course you ration the food of everyone in your nation severely and engage in large scale farming improvement,like the UK during WW II,which given the region is unlikely to result in any immediate improvement to crop yield ,and still requires you to have the infrastruture in place to move it all around !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 13:53

LoC978 wrote:guess he's immune to Murphy's Law, then. that was one smooth rise to power.
*shrug*

My excuse? It's fiction. Razz

And geez, Kiskaloo, how many of those posters do you have up your sleeve? Would you mind e-mailing all of them to me?

Awinnell wrote:of course food is the other reason why an army of 9 million is unlikely, if you feed them yourself the cost is astronomical,plus you would need the infrastructure in place to transport said food ,if they feed themselves they spend most of their time looking for or farming their own food,unless of course you ration the food of everyone in your nation severely and engage in large scale farming improvement,like the UK during WW II,which given the region is unlikely to result in any immediate improvement to crop yield ,and still requires you to have the infrastruture in place to move it all around !

You're talking about a man who basically owns Wal-Mart all to himself, and you're questioning a shortage of food? Lolz, I'm kidding.

Yes well, like I said, most of Wallez's army is simply a person who is dubbed a citizen of his nation, who shows up for mandatory combat training once a month for the free food and occasion there's other accomadations.

"Iz nice to be par' o' diz nation. I like da food, da training, and ah, da growing econoomy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 11 Jun 2009 - 14:05

Colonel Marksman wrote:And geez, Kiskaloo, how many of those posters do you have up your sleeve? Would you mind e-mailing all of them to me?

I keep them all here.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 1:16

I see we have many of the same ones...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 9:03

ooo mind if i take advantage of this...

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 9:29

LoC978 wrote:I see we have many of the same ones...

Indeed. It's not my complete collection, but the ones I tend to use the most often.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum