Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanon Timeline

+5
Robert Frazer
Tommygunner70
Kiskaloo
ElfenMagix
boomer_gonz
9 posters

Go down

Fanon Timeline Empty Fanon Timeline

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 12:17

It has come to attention that there are vast timeline discrepancies between many an OC universe.

In a chat session between Elfen, Kiskaloo, and I; we propose a concise timeline/history project.

Just a little something to better understand exactly what is where.

Discuss I say, DISCUSS!! dancin\\'

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Turned it into a Sticky- Elfen.)
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Fanon Timeline Empty Re: Fanon Timeline

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 12:21

I'll start to gather info from the Wiki and build a Time Line Graphic from the data found.

Warning: ITS GONNA BE A HUGE FILE!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 12:23

As I am personally of the opinion that the Gunslinger Girl manga takes place roughly between December 2004 (Chapter 01) and January 2006 (Chapter 61), I use those dates for my fictional OC universe's timeline.

• Volume 01 – December 2004
  • Volume 02 – Winter 2005
  • Volume 03 – Winter 2005
  • Volume 04 – Spring 2005
  • Volume 05 – Spring 2005
  • Volume 06 – Summer 2005
  • Volume 07 – Summer 2005
  • Volume 08 – Fall 2005
  • Volume 09 – Winter 2005
  • Volume 10 – December 2005 / New Years 2006

Therefore, my OC fiction stories fall along this general timeline:

• Intersections of Vertices – March 2004 to February 2005.
  • Basic Training – March 2005
  • The Cyborg Wears Prada – April 2005
  • Stellar Cartography – April 2005
  • Christenings – Early May 2005
  • Yume no Kakera – Late May 2005
  • Out of the Blue – July 2005
  • Race Queen for a Day – August 2005
  • Under the Radar – September 2005
  • Public Relations – September 2005
  • Quid Pro Quo – October 2005
  • No Regrets – November 2005
  • I Know Saint Peter Won’t Call My Name – December 2005
  • Sassou – Christmas Week 2005 to New Years Day 2006
  • Twenty Questions – January 2006
  • What is Love? – January 2006
  • Fraternizing with the Enemy – Mid-February 2006
  • The Honey Trap – Late February 2006
  • Past Forward – February to April 2006
  • The Transporter – March 2006
  • Thrill Ride – March 2006
  • Peer Review – March 2006
  • Devil in a Blue Chassis – April 2006
  • Thousand Smiles – May 2006

The sequel to Past Forward (currently titled Yoake) takes place starting in April 2006.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 12:25

Just to make a note. The exclusion or inclusion of certain OC's shouldn't be a problem due their being isolated events.

Just because another OC might have been there, doesn't mean they interacted.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 16:13

I started on both the Wiki text and Image Map of the Time Line.
The Image Map is harder.

You guys can help by adding to the Time Line History page and add your BASICS of BASIC Info there as you know it.
NOTE: If you fall into a Formatting error, send me a PM and I'll fix it by Midnight EST on my end.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 18:27

Ermmm... Does this involve my 'Legend of the swordsmen' Saga too?

because you know... it heavily crosses over into the GSG Universe, also adding GSG OC's while being at it. (Not to mention the liberties taken as per Triela's Origin and family.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 19:26

It invovles all, Tommy. Including yours.
In our chat, we were discussing the craziness of who's who and what happened when. So this little project is to sort things out and set things straight.

There will be some Continutity Errors, but they will be honored when applicable evidence is given.
For example: Solution's Resolution happens in 2011 (error on my date calculation but I kept the year). Angie dies in Vol 9, 2005. But she's alive in Solution's Resolution, because Vol 9 did not come out when Solution's Resolution was into its 35th chapter and by then, she has made a heavy impression in the story.

Choose a colour and place yourself in the bottom list of names. When you make entries, make sure to have your text set into your colour. Canon History is Black and Canon/RL Events are in 50% Grey.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 20:31

Speaking of continuity errors - bleargh, I just realised something. Passion Lives Here, my in-development comic with 47ness, is set during the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics. I've given Agapita a role in it - only a supporting one (the canon girls are the focus this time around), but she's spread across a number of scenes. The Olympics took place in February, though, and Agapita didn't even emerge as a cyborg until the summer of that year!

I could just ignore it, but I'm a big continuity nut and such a thing is abhorrent to me. I could just delay the Olympics by a year and put them in 2007 - plausible enough given low-level civil war naturally making the IOC a little jittery, but it loses versimilitude and so really defeats the point of linking the story to an actual event in the first place. I'm loathe to rip out twenty pages of script, though, particularly when there's a few character moments that I was keen on including.

Eh... I'm doing some pretty drastic things in Passion Lives Here anyway, including killing off top-tier characters, so I might just roll with it as it stands and say that the story is a standalone gaiden.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 20:58

Make her appearence in 2005.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 3:05

Also this can help us finally put a set estimation on exactly when the canon series takes place.

Yu keeps us guessing and may heaven bless him for that, but DAMN IS IT FRUSTRATING!!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 10:06

boomer_gonz wrote:Also this can help us finally put a set estimation on exactly when the canon series takes place.

Well we have an "earliest date" of 2003 thanks to the Prime Minister's Rolls-Royce and (arguably) a "latest date" of 2008 since the restoration work on the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore was completed by then and the tower is shown under restoration in Chapter 28 and Episode 14 of -Il Teatrino-.

-Il Teatrino- arguably supports a 2007 date range since they replaced the Alfa Romeo 156 in Franco and Franca's garage with an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione which went on the market in 2007. However, since I primarily use the manga, I am staying with my earlier dates within my OC universe.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 11:17; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 10:29

We can not say for certain how long the canon dates are. For example- a President's car is usually not changed for at least 2 - 4 years, and even then its still up to his preference if he wants an upgrade in looks and style. But enough of that.

Yu sugguests dates is very cloudly. In our RL world, the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore restoration has just begun. In his GsG world, it could have been going on for 2 or more years. This would push the date back to 2009, if it were found to be true. So we can not accurately pin point it to an exact year, only to a area of time where by comparing various hints and items that this when things happen.

But Kisk- you just pointed out a Continuity Error on Yu's behalf. If in Il Teatro Franca was driving a 2007 Alpha C8, then when the anime of Vol 9 comes out, it wont happen until at least or just before Solution's Resolution occurs. Vol 9 happened in the best of estimates 2005, but here is evidence showing that it would be much later.

We can discuss this as fact or not, but at best it would be stated as a continutity error on his behalf and (yuck!) both are corrrect until evidence proves otherwise.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 10:56

ElfenMagix wrote:We can not say for certain how long the canon dates are. For example- a President's car is usually not changed for at least 2 - 4 years, and even then its still up to his preference if he wants an upgrade in looks and style. But enough of that.

I believe you misunderstand. The current Rolls Royce Phantom became available to the public in January 2003. The Prime Minister could not own one prior to this date, therefore that he is driving Monica Petris around in one in Chapter 23 (which Yu wrote in 2004) means that chapter cannot take place prior to January 2003.

In our (real-life) world, the bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore restoration has just begun.

No, it's recently been completed.

The bell tower of San Giorgio Maggiore was under restoration between 2005 and 2008. Yu wrote Chapter 28 in 2005 and you can see in this picture from June 2005 the scaffolding. Yu reflected this in the drawings in Chapter 28 and the animators also did so in the -Il Teatrino- OAV (Episode 14). Notice the scaffolding is missing in this picture taken in June 2008.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 11:00

Then I stand corrected.
...and the bell tower factoid was added to the Time Line.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 11:25

ElfenMagix wrote:Then I stand corrected...and the bell tower factoid was added to the Time Line.

Of course, Yu could throw us a curve ball in a future chapter just like he did in Chapter 43 (drawn in late 2006) when he drew an Alfa 159 Sportwagon from the 2005 model year in the opening flashback scene (Sandro as still a young man just after Rosanna disappeared from SWA Public Safety), even though that flashback took place roughly four years prior to the "real-time" events portrayed in the rest of the chapter.

I am guessing - well, hoping, really - that he wasn't paying attention and went with the most convenient reference material and didn't realize it was too recent. sweat
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 12:16

As I said...DAMN IT"S FRUSTRATING!! Hissy fit

Although with this discussion we can confidently say that the GSG cannon takes place roughly between 2003-2008(9).

And most of the fanon either occurs within or in the case of Alpha and Francesca, just before that period.

Or we could use an arbitrary system and label Alpha and Francesca's time in roman numerals and the fanon interaction with the canon as Year 1, Year 2, etc.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 12:25

CHOTTO MATTE!!!

What about those story who actually altered an entire GSG universe? Or what about those who actually killed the characters? Or altered the character behaviors?

Or what about those who actually 'hook up' with Triela? Or the rest of the girls for that matter? What about those who modify/change the character's real bio? Like having some-kind of outside sibling or something when in another fic the same character is mentioned only having one? What about those?

I mean, if we are attempting this we really-really need to get things pretty much prepared in the drawing board!

...by the way...what's the pass and the ID? I think I'll put in Reason to Live. Not sure if I should put in 'The Detective's Daughter' though; that thing needs to be finished, for one, and considering the ending I've put up on paper for now its NOT gonna' be a 'happy ending' and I do believe it could intentionally cause some distortion and something like a time paradox to other things that happen in the time line.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 12:50

boomer_gonz wrote:As I said...DAMN IT"S FRUSTRATING!! Hissy fit

Although with this discussion we can confidently say that the GSG cannon takes place roughly between 2003-2008(9).

And most of the fanon either occurs within or in the case of Alpha and Francesca, just before that period.

Or we could use an arbitrary system and label Alpha and Francesca's time in roman numerals and the fanon interaction with the canon as Year 1, Year 2, etc.
This is why I labled the decades from 1950 to 2020 on the textual timeline. There are certain events, in the fanon, if agreed upon that happens before year 2K. Examples are:
(from my universe) Project Archangel- the US Military Cyborg/Super Soldier program started in 1965, with advancements in its technologies made in the 1970's to 2000's.
(from Boomer's universe): Chrysalis Foundation started in mid/late 1990s, with tenticles going far back into the late 1980s.

And I'm sure that there are many others that can fit here, let alone the formation of the SWA itself.

With the exception of my Universe that starts in 2011, I think there is one other story in FF.net that has things running about 2040... sheesh!!!

In the graphical timelime I started to do, I put bold coloured numbers as to where story/missions occur, along with dialog bubbles pointing to points on the time bar- again,from 1950 to 2020.

The one thing I will not accept is- who's bedding whom from the canonical charcters. This info is irrelevent to the time-line and is a matter to the author's own story and not the timeline itself. If you guys (not pointing fingers) want your characters to be screwing Triela, Claes, Henrietta and the others, thats on you and not of any importance to the grand scheme of things. I'll even extend it to who's OCs are screwing which other OCs, for the same reason. Only thing I will allow, if the others accept it, is date of if characters marry. But that happens in the bedroom or the back seat of a subaru- STAYS THERE! Thus an entry of, "April 9th, 2008- I got lucky with _______..." is strickly forbidden.

Before I forget, Character deaths are also to be noted, just like their births (if you can give a date, exact or aproximate)- outside of Canon characters since we dont know what Yu is up to... yet.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 12:56

Panzer IV wrote:CHOTTO MATTE!!!

What about those story who
actually altered an entire GSG universe? Or what about those who
actually killed the characters? Or altered the character behaviors?

Or
what about those who actually 'hook up' with Triela? Or the rest of the
girls for that matter? What about those who modify/change the
character's real bio? Like having some-kind of outside sibling or
something when in another fic the same character is mentioned only
having one? What about those?

I mean, if we are attempting this we really-really need to get things pretty much prepared in the drawing board!

...by
the way...what's the pass and the ID? I think I'll put in Reason to
Live. Not sure if I should put in 'The Detective's Daughter' though;
that thing needs to be finished, for one, and considering the ending
I've put up on paper for now its NOT gonna' be a 'happy ending' and I
do believe it could intentionally cause some distortion and something
like a time paradox to other things that happen in the time
line.
That's okay Panzer.

We're just trying to get a concise fanon timeline. Just like the Star Wars Extended Universe does with the many, MANY other media out there.

At the discretion of the author, they can declare their works as AU or along with the fanon timeline.

If you remember at the old FF.NET forum we tried to do this before, but it got overshadowed(quickly mind you) by the Nachtsider smear campaign. The gauntlet was thrown and justice had ultimately prevailed, but the discussion was lost and many had lost interest by the time all that mess had settled down.

This is just an attempt at resurrecting a previous discussion that keeps poking it's fuzzy little head out of the ground from time to time.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 13:07

boomer_gonz wrote:This is just an attempt at resurrecting a previous discussion that keeps poking it's fuzzy little head out of the ground from time to time.
WHACK-A-MOLE!!!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 13:27

boomer_gonz wrote:Although with this discussion we can confidently say that the GSG cannon takes place roughly between 2003-2008(9).

To be specific, it takes place over a period of around 14 months somewhere between 2003 and 2009.

ElfenMagix wrote:The one thing I will not accept is- who's bedding whom from the canonical characters...Only thing I will allow, if the others accept it, is date of if characters marry.

Not that I am even remotely going to go down that path in my own works, but for the sake of "Devil's Advocate", what about a pairing (OC/canon/handler/cyborg) that results in a birth?

I also did some minor tweaking to the color and location/formatting of my entires.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 15:43

Kiskaloo wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:The one thing I will not accept is- who's bedding whom from the canonical characters...Only thing I will allow, if the others accept it, is date of if characters marry.

Not that I am even remotely going to go down that path in my own works, but for the sake of "Devil's Advocate", what about a pairing (OC/canon/handler/cyborg) that results in a birth?
Is it an accepted Fanfict?
I mean, there are many handlerXcyborg pairings going on that some of us do not accept. And that there becomes a problem for all.

Kiskaloo wrote:I also did some minor tweaking to the color and location/formatting of my entires.
Great!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 22:31

The fanon has no single timeline, considering that events in many authors' stories contradict those in other authors' stories.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 13 Apr 2009 - 22:39

You can say that again!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 4:18

LOLZ

dancin\\'
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 9:59

ElfenMagix wrote:You can say that again!
"The fanon has no single timeline, considering that events in many authors' stories contradict those in other authors' stories."

Sorry, I could not resist on playing into that.

Though I am not really interested in Gunslinger Girl's Canon material, I am mildly interested in Fanon materials. As such, I've read Nachtsider's 'Battlezone' and Sheo Darren's 'Life Goes On'.

Currently, Thomas is hard at work summing up his OC Timeline. He will post soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 10:48

GREAT!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 10:55

AWESOMEZ!!!

cheers
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 15:08

Added Timeline Image to the Wiki Entry.
WARNING: ITS A HUGE FILE!

Formatting took a while to figure out, but its fixed now.

Here is the Wiki Page Link.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 13:18

I don't know how to log into the site and add my timeline, but I think
I'll write it here instead. Difference is, someone should put it in
there...copy and paste, I guess Laughing

March, 1988 - William Koch and his family escaped East Berlin with the
help of some underground work. Soon enough, William joined the
Bundeswehr and start a new life

June, 1988 - Hans Miltz was born in Western Germany. He is the eldest son of the Miltz. (the would be Frederick Heckler)

November, 1989 - The Berlin wall fell. The Miltz were eager to reunite
with their family in East Berlin, but was all grieved to find their
demise in one of a failed escape attempt.

October, 2004 - a terrorist attack in Berlin resulted in the death of
William Koch's family and two of his squad mate. William is shattered
for his incapability on protecing them.

January, 2005 - William Koch resigned from the Bundeswehr. After
hearing about the SWA from one of his colleagues, he decided to leave
Germany and head to Italy to enlist hoping to find and take care a
child in need. It proves him wrong.

March, 2005 (between volume 5-6) - The Miltz went on a vacational trip
to Rome, Italy. An incident in Piazza di Spagna involving PRF faction
and the SWA resulted in the massacre of those within the Piazza. The
Miltz were killed, all with the exception of Hans. Under the suggestion
and 'wing' of Hillshire, Frederick was taken by the SWA.

April-May, 2005 - Events of 'Reason to Live'.

April, 2005 - The Agency administed a Gen. 2 prototype mechanical body
to Frederick after he sustained terrible injury in a mission. At the
same month, William Koch lost his life in the line of duty. Frederick
became a single operative working on attachment, thanks to William's
limited use of conditioning and education independancy and
survivability.

May, 2005 - after an incident at Apartment 5, Frederick Heckler vanished from the ruble of Apartment 5.

December, 2005 - After a few months of underground works, Frederick was
reommitted to the SWA for his services against the PRF faction in
Sicily without orders from the Agency. His only reply was 'I just need
a place where I belong; where I am needed.'

January-March, 2006 - Events of 'Reason to Live II'.

January, 2006 - Edward Burns was omitted into service by the SWA after
his failed suiced attempt learning the death of his father. Originally
named John Michaels, Frederick and him quickly became close friends.

March, 2006 - Learning the 'murderer' of his father, Edward Burns
defected from the SWA after murdering his own handler. He joins the PRF
soon after. He was soon 'put to rest' by Petrushka after an intense
battle with Frederick Heckler. The aftermath of the mission includes
Triela receiving a mind-wipe of Edward's existence.

...that's it for now. Once I get to finish 'The Detective's Daughter', then I'll put that up as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 21:34

Before I put it up, what color text do you want (to separate you from the others in a contectual manner)?
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 8:36

Dark blue, I guess?

Well, it is your board so it is your call really Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 9:51

Dark Blue? You got it. Give me a a while to put it together for you.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 10:29

The Text part of the site is done.
The Graphic Part takes much longer.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 16:47

All I can say is that my fanon story takes place roughly two years after, say, the latest volume in the canon.
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 6:08

at least i can say my First fanfic set after the Turin nuclear powerplant incident....and lead to the europa-war
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 9:17

Kuroneko wrote:at least i can say my First fanfic set after the Turin nuclear powerplant incident....and lead to the europa-war

my 4th fanfic and third GsG fanfic will also being based on the same timeline of my GsG fanon settings; two months after the end of Europa war XD
can't say much right now, since it's in planning.....
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Fanon Timeline Empty Help. I don't really understand this.

Post by San and Flo Wed 11 May 2016 - 19:27

My timeline takes place where the military actually decided to eliminate the SWA. So those who escaped are declared as criminals and terrorists. Giacomo Dante is still alive and is leading a revolution that will plunge Italy and the world into chaos.
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down