Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photomanip - this is just downright scary!

+11
ElfenMagix
tremec6speed
Triela
Sakura
Thanatos
emperor
Probit Return
West Nile
Utsurokuri
Nachtsider
Tommygunner70
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photomanip - this is just downright scary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Photomanip - this is just downright scary!

Post by Nachtsider Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 0:17

Thanks, Colonel. I've been with her for eight years - I know about true love.

But the 'unconditional love' scenario you put forward doesn't sound like it. It sounds like stupidity. True love is a two-way thing - if the other party does not return your dedication, all bets are off.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Photomanip - this is just downright scary! - Page 2 Empty Re: Photomanip - this is just downright scary!

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 10:49

My future wife may hurt me when I discover she slept with someone else, but in essence, I'd most likely (blame myself), and forgive her, I wouldn't stop loving her either. And on top of that, I'd feel sorry for the other guy, and love him too, as if he were my best friend who never betrayed me. Sure it'd be hard.

yeah^^

Well, I'm born in a Catholic family so I'm taught as such. And I do believe in such.

However, my reaction would be slightly...different.

IF I found my future wife sleeping with someone else, I'd blame myself, forgive her and feel sorry for the guy saying: 'HAH! TOO BAD! I HAVE HER VIRGINITY YOU PRICK!! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! Now you're forgiven.'

...sort of way.

...don't mind me, I'm just a stressed out High School student working on my EE (Extended Essay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 21:25

But the 'unconditional love' scenario you put forward doesn't sound like it. It sounds like stupidity.
Well, it IS love without condition, afterall. It's a one-way love (and can be two-way, but if the other party stops loving, this one doesn't stop). This is the love Christians should have for their enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 2:51

Nachtsider wrote:Perhaps y'all misunderstand me. What I was trying to drive at was that somewhere out there, there always exists someone special - someone who mirrors your likes and dislikes, who understands you on many different levels, whom you can form an affinity almost effortlessly with. In short, a person who's essentially another you, whom you needn't bend over backwards to conform to - someone who wouldn't grumble if you decided to, for instance, go out to watch a soccer match, but want to go to the soccer match as well, and not because they're just trying to make you happy, but because they're soccer fans, too.

I never meant that effort would be unecessary to make a relationship with such a person work. 'Almost effortlessly forming an affinity' with this person is one thing, but making this existing affinity blossom into full-fledged love and maintaining it through loyalty and commitment is, of course, paramount. But where this person is concerned, maintaining loyalty and commitment to the relationship will never, ever seem tedious or chore-like - you'd whole-heartedly enjoy every second of doing so, and the love that blooms from such effort would be an extremely intense one that lasts and lasts. Your soulmate would be the person whom you would always want to spend time with - not because you're trying to please them, but because you truly wish to be with them. The same, of course, would also apply for them.

Get my drift?

Well if you put it that way, it's more understandable. i just don't like the term 'soulmate' that's all. i use to use it alot but back then i was breaking hearts, one girl at a time... i was stupid and i still beat myself for that.

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2008 - 17:45

Bah. That's ok. As long as you actually learned from your mistakes. I know not everyone does...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun 16 Mar 2008 - 21:19

Miiko Ashida wrote:

Photomanip - this is just downright scary! - Page 2 WRYYYYYY2

LOL! So this is where the original was found! I've been wondering since I saw it on the caption thread. Nice job Miiko Ashida!

Miiko Ashida wrote:Apparently, not only is everyone in the GSG fandom male when I had
assumed them to be female, but they're all in their twenties, as well.
Now not only do I feel a weird sense of "otherness", but I realize that
OMG, EVERYONE IS OLDER THAN ME. Cue insecruity! Am I young and immature
and completely out of the loop about what adults are like? Waaaah!

Truthfully, I don't think gender or age matters when it comes to forums as long as you can type clearly and express your thoughts. I've meet fans of series that are a decade younger or older than me and it never bothered me because we all had a common connection in that we liked a series and could talk about it. LOL...I joined this forum not because there is a lack of girls (though it be cool if there were more girls), but this was a place where I could express and hear the thoughts of people from a series I truly enjoy.

But damn...all this talk about soulmates and what not makes me feel kinda naive and immature compared to everyone else.

Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Forum Posts : 472

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 16 Mar 2008 - 21:23

Sakura wrote:
Miiko Ashida wrote:Apparently, not only is everyone in the GSG fandom male when I had

Truthfully, I don't think gender or age matters when it comes to forums as long as you can type clearly and express your thoughts. I've meet fans of series that are a decade younger or older than me and it never bothered me because we all had a common connection in that we liked a series and could talk about it. LOL...I joined this forum not because there is a lack of girls (though it be cool if there were more girls), but this was a place where I could express and hear the thoughts of people from a series I truly enjoy.

But damn...all this talk about soulmates and what not makes me feel kinda naive and immature compared to everyone else.

*raise hand* im 17 ^_^! Triela-chan would raise her hand to if she were here.

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 12:57

Don't worry about the maturity thing it'll come to you or life will force you to mature. I can vouch for the later because the most unexpected things/situations occur all the time.

Utsurokuri

Forum Posts : 101

Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 0:15

As Claes would have said "Enjoy your youth while it lasts" along those lines

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 6:17

West Nile wrote:
Sakura wrote:

*raise hand* im 17 ^_^! Triela-chan would raise her hand to if she were here.

*Also raises hand* Me too!! ^o^ I'm one of the youngest people here, but it really doesn't matter cuz everyone here is so super special awesome!! It always feels so welcoming here! Very Happy
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 6:24

*point on the above* See what i mean, anime's (whether violent or not) are made for the young anyway
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 0:19

Um, I'm not sure Mister Aida used that photo as reference. The wheels are different, the photo has small windows above the larger main ones and the large windows are different too. I'm sure Mister Aida's a nice guy with no weird sense humor.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 1:58

He was also responsible for Bittersweet Fools. You can't put anything past him.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 14 Oct 2010 - 18:28

I so agree with Nacht!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 21:57

Might as well throw this in...

Photomanip - this is just downright scary! - Page 2 CigarguyGsG

Henrietta: Who is that guy with the cigar?
Claes: Just a tourist. Ignore him and maybe he'll go away.
Henrietta: I dont know. He's sorta creepy.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 22:45

ElfenMagix wrote:Might as well throw this in...

Jean: Claes, meet your new handler.

Claes: WTF? Photomanip - this is just downright scary! - Page 2 249988
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 23:58

Professor Voodoo wrote:

Somewhere, Kara is smiling smugly.

Photomanip - this is just downright scary! - Page 2 Kara_Mischeivous
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 1:25

Kara: Doh-ho-ho-ho! X3c
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 1:57

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Claes: Damn! I just can’t catch a break around here.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 5:43

Now we're just being judgemental...this guy might make a great handler.

Guy: Any of you girl's want a cigar?

Henrietta: I'll try one!

Priscilla: No you won't young lady!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 15:43

Claes: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 19:47

Hey ElfenMagix, is that Cheech on that picture? If so, maybe Chong could be his cyborg. Meet Cheech: the 'Handler/Big Brother/Stoner Buddy'.
Bong hit drinkin' just whistlin' AWESOME
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 4 Nov 2010 - 22:53

tremec6speed wrote:Hey ElfenMagix, is that Cheech on that picture? If so, maybe Chong could be his cyborg. Meet Cheech: the 'Handler/Big Brother/Stoner Buddy'.
Bong hit drinkin' just whistlin' AWESOME
Thats Cigar Guy.
Go google it.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 15 Nov 2010 - 2:41

lol, ok! (now that me thinks about it, Cheech would make a cool Handler) head bang
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum