Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiden Strike Witches

2 posters

Go down

Raiden Strike Witches Empty Raiden Strike Witches

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 0:47

Been a long time since I've been on this forum, hasn't it? Recently been checking out the Raiden games after the fifth main installment came out for its 25th anniversary. After going through the story finally, and talking to fuji92, I've been getting new ideas for a fanfic.

To begin with, for those who don't know Raiden, here's are some videos.

Raiden is a shmup series where you pilot the titular fighter craft against based on alien technology to combat an invasion. But the plot has now become more developed than that.

In Raiden V, the aliens, known as the Cranassians by the fans, are the red crystals you see throughout the games. Known as "Crystal Contamination", the crystals get their armies by emitting alien wavelengths that corrupt Earth machinery and transform them into military-grade weapons, operated by offspring of the crystals. They also appear to have terraforming abilities, using land and monuments as weapons and capable of controlling planetary atmospheres. Sound like the Neuroi?

Part of that and mysterious fairies in the game are the purpose of crossing this over with Strike Witches. So far the main story is that the main aircraft carrier and the Raiden ships are launched into parallel universes, one of them being the Strike Witches universe, taking place at around the beginning of Season One. When the Cranassian Crystals start invading the planet along with the Neuroi, the Raiden is forced into action, exposing its presence.

Fuji and I will have more info later. Just calling for those interested in this kind of topic and hear everyone's input.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Raiden Strike Witches Empty Re: Raiden Strike Witches

Post by Thescarredman Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 7:58

Guess I'll have to bone up on the subject if I'm going to follow the fic.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Sat 26 Nov 2016 - 9:46

Thescarredman wrote:Guess I'll have to bone up on the subject if I'm going to follow the fic.

Well, it's only in development as of now. We've also been trying to get feedback and input from other people before proceeding.

Here's a web page to get started. Please forgive the developers of MOSS for their poor English.

http://raiden.mossjp.co.jp/raiden5/eng/index.html

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down