Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Strike Witches idea

3 posters

Go down

Future Strike Witches idea Empty Future Strike Witches idea

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 23:47

Looking back at the Strike Witches ideas, I was thinking there could be fanfic story or game was had those ideas. I don't know what's your idea for the story, but I was thinking that Neuroi invaded long into the future and automatically got the upper hand on mankind. However, makind was able to discover time travel shortly before the invasion and they send airborne aircraft carriers carrying Witches with new Striker Units, resembling futuristic aircraft, into the past to "finish what they started". Due to a "bottleneck effect" on the Neuroi's first strike in the future invasion, the new Witches have even balance of male Witches, female Witches, and Warlocks.

What's your idea for a story?

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Future Strike Witches idea Empty Re: Future Strike Witches idea

Post by Nachtsider Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 4:01

The first thing I would do if I had creative control is get rid of the Neuroi completely, or at least relegate them to being but one of many types of adversary the Witches have to face. I believe I've outlined elsewhere my suggestion to introduce a group of 'rogue Witches' who engage in air piracy, and whom our heroines have to deal with. In doing so, they discover that the pirates are fighting a fairly justified conflict, and that their own governments are far from angels.

Another idea I have is for the various nations to go to war with each other after the Neuroi threat is gone (think something along the lines of how the Soviets and the Free World descended into the Cold War after WWII), resulting in former friends among the Witches being tragically forced to combat one another. I've always wanted to see what it would be like for Witch to duel Witch, instead of all these boring alien craft.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 6:32

Nachtsider wrote:The first thing I would do if I had creative control is get rid of the Neuroi completely, or at least relegate them to being but one of many types of adversary the Witches have to face. I believe I've outlined elsewhere my suggestion to introduce a group of 'rogue Witches' who engage in air piracy, and whom our heroines have to deal with. In doing so, they discover that the pirates are fighting a fairly justified conflict, and that their own governments are far from angels.

Another idea I have is for the various nations to go to war with each other after the Neuroi threat is gone (think something along the lines of how the Soviets and the Free World descended into the Cold War after WWII), resulting in former friends among the Witches being tragically forced to combat one another. I've always wanted to see what it would be like for Witch to duel Witch, instead of all these boring alien craft.

Those are some good ideas. Funny, because I had new ideas similar to it. One of which was the "Ikaruga" Witch being one of the "Rouge Witches".

The Cold War would be a very good idea, but in order for that to work, we need to find futuristic aircraft in like the Russian media, since it'll have mostly sci-fi aircraft Striker Units. Maybe we could make a Strike Witches version of another game or alternate history of a sci-fi works?

Another idea was that in the end, mankind turns out to have actually MADE the Neuroi and TRIGGERED the current time line.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 8:10

I'm not saying we have to religiously duplicate the Cold War. I'm merely saying that we use a similar scenario (i.e. former allies turning on each other once their common foe is defeated).

You know, I could've sworn I once read a story similar to what you described - about the Neuroi actually being a human creation, sent back in time. For the life of me, though, I can't remember where I found it. Could be FF.net, could be elsewhere. It certainly was one of the better SW fics I've read; that it actually attempted to explain where those damned Neuroi came from was a plus.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 11:44

Yeah, well like what you said, we don't have make it exactly like the Cold War. We can just have the major parts of it. Another option is to couple together the storylines the games of the aircraft resembled.

Interesting about the fanfic. Please tell me if you ever find it again.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 19:32

I also want us to make a list of sci-fi/futuristic aircraft that that the aircraft in this kind of fanfic (Striker Unit, Warlock, Neuroi, or other) would resemble. Users can copy the list, but should bold added ships.

Current Aircraft List:
Raiden- Raiden fighter (All Mks and Beta versions), various Cranassian aircraft.
Ikaruga- Ikaruga, Tageri
Radiant Silvergun- Silvergun
Dodonpachi- Deltasword (Daifukkatsu), Hibachi
Gradius- Vic Viper
Star Wars- X-wing, A-wing

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 20:58

I propose we add Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and a Klingon Bird of Prey to the list.

In other news, I found the story I spoke of earlier after doing a bit of searching:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7079940/1/Vengeance

I was mistaken about it explaining the Neuroi as a human creation. But the time travel thing still stands. More of a time paradox, actually, if you read closely.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 22:08

VA
Nachtsider wrote:I propose we add Darth Vader's TIE Fighter and a Klingon Bird of Prey to the list.

In other news, I found the story I spoke of earlier after doing a bit of searching:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7079940/1/Vengeance

I was mistaken about it explaining the Neuroi as a human creation. But the time travel thing still stands. More of a time paradox, actually, if you read closely.

Okay now, adding those to the list as well as a few others.

Current Aircraft List:
Raiden- Raiden fighter (All Mks and Beta versions), various Cranassian aircraft.
Ikaruga- Ikaruga, Tageri, Eboshidori, various Horai ships
Radiant Silvergun- Silvergun, Golet Brothers, Stone-Like
Gradius- Vic Viper
Star Wars- X-wing, A-wing, Vader's Fighter

Star Trek- Klingon Bird of Prey

Firefly- Serenity(?)

Odd to hear that Neuroi would translate into "Vengence", but I guess that's what the fanfic writer wanted.

As I said, coupling together the stories of the sci-fi universes could be idea for adding to the story. Maybe adding that to a Cold War-ish theme? That as wells as giving each of the major Witches their own stories that relate to the sci-fi works they resemble.

Also, if such a fanfic like gets into motion, could we make sure that we at least keep a little balance with male and female Witch characters? Would feel more comfortable and less sexist (if that's what people say about it).

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 9:51

Adding new aircraft and ships to the list and including the Star Destroyer.

Raiden and its spin-offs- Raiden fighter (All Mks and Beta versions), various Cranassian aircraft, Aegis, Ixion, Judge Spear.
Ikaruga- Ikaruga, Tageri, Eboshidori, various Horai ships
Radiant Silvergun- Silvergun, Golet Brothers
Gradius- Vic Viper
Star Wars- X-wing, A-wing, Vader's Fighter, Star Destroyer
Star Trek- Klingon Bird of Prey

Still not sure what'll make a good story of this that flows withthe rest of the series. My best thoughts are still that stroylines for each Witch or main character would resemble sci-fi works. I'll give some examples.

In the Dodonpachi series, the pilots fight armies led by an overzealous and manipulative military commander who believes that his wars would perfect humanity. With that being the case, we could make the Deltasword Witch's story be something like her fighting a rouge military commander who claims responsibility for creating the Neuroi and the past wars in attempt to unite mankind.

Another example would be Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun. Both games are about cycles and have a god-like octohedron that wipes out mankind and make it start over because of its errors. With that being the case, we could do stories like the Silvergun and Ikaruga witches fighting a crystal object through time, believeing it to be the source of the Neuroi. However, since Ikaruga is about breaking cycles rather than cyles in general, the Witches should have different stories where the Silvergun Witch just wants to destroy the crystal while the Ikaruga Witch wants to destroy it to break the continuous time loop of Neuroi invasions.

Hope any one understands what I'm saying.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Fri 11 Nov 2011 - 10:11

It looks like we (or at least I) have already been beaten to Strike Witches version of the Gradius games. Apparently, there's already a game like that called Otomedius, which came out a few years ago.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 24 May 2012 - 7:40

We still alowed to post ideas?

Anyway, I had an idea that there was some sort of religious order (or cult) that worships the neuroi, and for some reason the neuroi don't kill them. So not only do that Witches have to fight Neuroi, that have to fight 'heratic' Witches as well.

Or some sort of Mass Effect/Strike Witches crosssover. Not sure how that would work out, but I think the Witches would blitz the Reapers in the end, realistically anyway. That would have to changed a little for the sake of the story so that a character that everyone cares about dies and there's the usual crying, etc, etc. And maybe it could just mention Shepard in the background every now and then. Whoops, skipped ahead of myslef there. It would be set in the same time as Mass Effect, but Witches exist (or we could do the cheap version with a rift in time).

Or it could be during the First Contact War between humans and turians. Yeah, that could work.

Might be easier to do it in a Mass Effect time that there is more knowledge about though. Probably in ME3. Earth manages to hold against the Reapers somehow while Shepard's away questing, could be the Witches doing that.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Thu 24 May 2012 - 10:41

Yeah, you still are able to post ideas. Any that involves sci-fi would be fine.

And what you said could also be another possible story plot for such fanfic. Though I would like to know what aircraft or ships you think would be used.

Other than that, any idea no matter if its original or a crossover would be okay.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 24 May 2012 - 18:15

JameyoftheMegacosmos wrote:Yeah, you still are able to post ideas. Any that involves sci-fi would be fine.

And what you said could also be another possible story plot for such fanfic. Though I would like to know what aircraft or ships you think would be used.

Other than that, any idea no matter if its original or a crossover would be okay.
Cool Bananas Future Strike Witches idea 592951.

If it was the rift in time idea, I'd say just use the Witches from WWII. However, for the "the tech already exists", Land Strikers would have to be the Mako since it's the most awsome tank ever to have existed, and the Air Strikers could be the Kodiak shuttles, since they are the only small aircraft you get to know the name of. Magical Engines enhanced by Mass Effect fields... the un-realisticnes... is too much.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down