Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet 119's OCs

3 posters

Go down

Meet 119's OCs Empty Meet 119's OCs

Post by SPARTAN 119 Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 0:25

Ok, here goes. A brief preliminary intro OC's for the "Global Military Solutions" plotline discussed previously, note I have'nt got these guys completely fleshed out.

David
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes Brown
Nationality: Canadian citizen, U.S. permanent resident.
Weapons: FN Five-Seven, M16A4 with M203 Grenade Launcher, FIM-92 Stinger SAM, FGM-148 Javelin ATGW, assoted grenades, MAG-7 shotgun(briefly used).
My main OC still shares my name and Nationality and status as a university student, but has some of the similarities to me rounded off, for instance, he doesn't have near the knowledge of military equipment that I have, as seen early on when he mistakes a MAG-7 compact assault shotgun for an Uzi.

Daniella
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Nationality: Italian
Weapons:Heckler and Koch G63C Carbine w/ AG36 Grenade Launcher, MAG-7 compact assault shotgun, Beretta Model 93R selective fire handgun, assorted grenades, RPO-M Shmel Thermobaric Rocket Launcher.
Daniella is an 18 year old SWA cyborg that David encounters in the restaurant shortly after he is fired upon by Padania terrorists for overhearing their plans. David rescues her after Padania terrorists kill her handler, Paulo. She is initially distraught at the death of her handler, but her grief is quickly replaced with a desire for vengeance. Daniella is trained in the operation of most vehicles, and can even fly a helicopter.

Paulo
Eyes: Brown
Weapons: FN Five Seven
Paulo is Daniella's handler. He is killed by a pair of terrorists in front of a restaurant in Rome with a grenade. His FN Five Seven pistol is picked up by David who uses it to kill the two terrorists that attacked David, Daniella, and Paulo.

Enrico
Eyes: Brown
Weapons: unspecified handgun, M67 Fragmentation Grenades
Enrico is one of the Padania terrorists David heres discussing the hire of Global Military Solutions in a restaurant. He is killed along with his partner when David gets a hold of a pistol from one of his dead victims, Paulo.

Global Military Solutions Mercenaries
Nationality: varies, includes Russians, Americans, assorted Europeans and others.
Weapons: include M4 Carbines, M16 assault rifles, SPAS-12 shotguns, Uzis, Barret .50 Sniper Rifles, AT-4 rockets, Javelin Missiles, RPO-M Shmel thermobaric rockets, assorted handguns and grenades, and more
Vehicles: Humvees, T-90 tanks, BMP-3 IFVs, Tunguska AA tanks, Mi-24 "Hind" Helicopter Gunships, Mi-28 "Havoc" Helicopter Gunships, Sukhoi Su-47 "Berkut" Advanced Jet Fighters, Tupelov "Backfire" Bombers
Global Military Solutions is a US-based private military company with forces the size of moderately-sized country's military equipped with top of the line equipment from both the U.S. and Russia. The company's main base and training center is located on a piece of desert in southwestern New Mexico. GMS was hired by the Padania to aid them in their "liberation" of Northern Italy and in the elimination of the SWA. GMS Mercs sucessfully kill at least two of the SWA's cyborgs, most notably Petraushka and a cybernetically resurrected Pia, however, the squad of special forces sent into eliminate the SWA is killed by Henrietta, Triela, Rico, and Claes.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Meet 119's OCs Empty Re: Meet 119's OCs

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 11:10

Thumbs up on this.
But is this your set or are you just going to have them for 1 story and then throw them away for another later on? Or is this just for the RPG section of the board and not for story writing?

Depending on how you answer depends if this stays here or gets moved to the OC section of the board or the RPG section of the board.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 12:12

Guh? Daniella? LOL I pop back after a long while and find yet another Daniela.

Anyway I checked the net and it appears that Daniela (has German roots) and Daniella (believe it or not, it's roots are Hebrew) are pronounced differently.
MikhailN
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 17:01

MikhailN wrote:Guh? Daniella? LOL I pop back after a long while and find yet another Daniela.

Anyway I checked the net and it appears that Daniela (has German roots) and Daniella (believe it or not, it's roots are Hebrew) are pronounced differently.
No plagiarism intended, and on the origins of the name Daniella, funnily enough, I found Daniella on a list of feminine Italian names, however, the site in question also lists loads of "English" names that are used in English speaking countries frequently, but are no necessarily of English origin
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 18:30

MikhailN wrote:Guh? Daniella? LOL I pop back after a long while and find yet another Daniela.

I would not worry, MikhailN...
There is more than enough room in the both to be there... Yours and his... Evil
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down