Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: Females

+9
tsundere9kagami2
LoC978
Danjo3
ElfenMagix
Awinnell
boomer_gonz
Triela
Nachtsider
Sintendo
13 posters

Go down

ATTN: Females Empty ATTN: Females

Post by Sintendo Thu 9 Jul 2009 - 20:45

Stop sending the wrong signals when you don't mean it. Seriously, that shit is confuzzling, not to mention irritating.

Thank you.

Truly yours,
- Sintendo

P.s: "Being yourself" isn't an excuse. You aren't supposed to "be yourself" with complete strangers; only friends, family, and some acquaintances.

P.p.s: Ignore Rebecca. She's a whore who just wants to touch your boobies.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Females Empty Re: ATTN: Females

Post by Nachtsider Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 1:56

Sintendo wrote:You aren't supposed to "be yourself" with complete strangers; only friends, family, and some acquaintances.
QFT
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 3:50

It's obvious that you have a very low oppion of all women if that's the way you feel. It's not our fault about the people you choose to hang around.

"Being yourself" is something you shouldn't hide.e any relationships. Sooner or later they'll have to show you their true colors. If you don't want someone to be who they are then don't persurue a relationship... Unless you want someone to lie to you.

What you said was truly rude and degrating.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 4:26

Triela wrote:"Being yourself" is something you shouldn't hide.e any relationships. Sooner or later they'll have to show you their true colors. If you don't want someone to be who they are then don't persurue a relationship... Unless you want someone to lie to you.

Agreed. With me; what you see is what you get. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and I make no qualms to do otherwise. How I act and behave online is pretty much identical to how I act IRL. I'll be the first to admit that my quirkiness is not for everyone though, but damn is it infective and contagious. Evil
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 8:50

drunk ?
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 9:23

I'm not backing up anyone here. But if Sin wants to air out his dirty laundry here- he has some right to do so. If some woman had spurnned him into into anger and unjust words, well, it happens and if this is his way of dealing with it, then fine. I'm not condoning it. There has to be a better way.

BUT- we all act immature and do reckless deeds and say some rather stupid things from time to time. Me included in my advanced age. At least I respect that, we are humans and we are liable to fuck up every once in a while.

Sin. I understand what you may be going through. I've been burned too. But there are better ways to deal with. Stepping away and chilling for a whole is a good start. gather your thought before acting, and do what is right for all- not just you.

My OC Fernando is what you see when you see me in person. I am arrogant, loud at times, easy to blow a fuse and kill everything in sight without warning. But I also am caring and loving, doing the best that I can for friends and lovers. Thats me. People are either going to accept that or not. Those who dont can go have a conference with Satan in his office.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 12:00

Triela wrote:It's obvious that you have a very low oppion of all women if that's the way you feel. It's not our fault about the people you choose to hang around.

"Being yourself" is something you shouldn't hide.e any relationships. Sooner or later they'll have to show you their true colors. If you don't want someone to be who they are then don't persurue a relationship... Unless you want someone to lie to you.

What you said was truly rude and degrating.
I’m going to have to co-sign with Triela on this one. Saying female shouldn’t be themselves in public is something straight out of the middle ages. Definitely not cool.

Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 12:21

Well when a girl sits on your lap during a party and tries to play it off as "There aren't any seats left", and becomes flirtatious only to (constantly) say to everyone who passes by "He's my friend, Ryan!"... I'd say that's reason enough for me to be mad. Keep in mind that Rebecca and I have an open relationship, so she didn't mind. Also keep in mind that I was not drunk and I asked her to get off me several times.

This isn't about me getting shot down. This is about how whorish some women act when around certain people.

Nonetheless, I probably should have thought of a better topic title. Apologies to anyone offended.

Bong hit
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 12:24

Also, first impressions last the longest. Can you honestly say you'll be yourself 100% at a place you've never been to, with complete strangers?

I know I wouldn't; I'd restrain myself.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 15:00

heh. if I was myself all of the time, I'd be dead or in jail.

...and whore is a word that should carry no negative connotations, as far as I'm concerned. At least whores will be honest with you about what they want.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Fri 10 Jul 2009 - 18:48

ammo whore has negative connotations

"stop taking all the godda@n AK bullets you ammo whore"
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 2:53

Triela wrote:It's obvious that you have a very low opinion of all women if that's the way you feel. It's not our fault about the people you choose to hang around.

"Being yourself" is something you shouldn't hide in any relationships. Sooner or later they'll have to show you their true colors. If you don't want someone to be who they are then don't pursue a relationship... Unless you want someone to lie to you.

What you said was truly rude and degrading.
High Five

This is about how whorish some women act when around certain people.
And some guys can be pimps around certain people. It works both ways so get over it.

While you are entitled to post what you feel, stop being so whiny. Suck it up and realize that not everybody is going to cater to your feelings.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 10:04

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:ammo whore has negative connotations

"stop taking all the godda@n AK bullets you ammo whore"
As I said. Should have no negative connotations. Unfortunately, we live in an ass-backwards, quasi-puritanical society.

Sakura wrote:
This is about how whorish some women act when around certain people.
And some guys can be pimps around certain people. It works both ways so get over it.

While you are entitled to post what you feel, stop being so whiny. Suck it up and realize that not everybody is going to cater to your feelings.
Ah, hard truth. Not as cold as I tend to like, but High Five anyway.

People will be people. All you can do about it is develop a thick skin.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 10:54

Sintendo wrote:Well when a girl sits on your lap during a party and tries to play it off as "There aren't any seats left", and becomes flirtatious only to (constantly) say to everyone who passes by "He's my friend, Ryan!"... I'd say that's reason enough for me to be mad. Keep in mind that Rebecca and I have an open relationship, so she didn't mind. Also keep in mind that I was not drunk and I asked her to get off me several times.

This isn't about me getting shot down. This is about how whorish some women act when around certain people.
It sounds to me that the Open Relationship is the core of the problem.
Open relationships allows infidelity among those in the relationship with others. Relationships are based on trust and an investment of time and emotions yet having it open breaks that investment. Thus when together around certain groups in certain situations (dates, parties, events, etc), one would expect the other other behave in a certain way but when that is not the case, feelings get hurt.

I had, cant say it was an Open Relationship, but I had a relationship with a friend (Denise, who was killed in a car accident when she was 22 in 1992) which was close and almost brother/sister like. We went everywhere, did everything together, but had our own set of Significant Others in our life. But at times when we were single, how can I say this? We known each other for almost 15 years (She started high school @ 9), so we ended up in a very tight relationship. But when we were together when we were single, she would go out alone at times and have sex with other friends, and then brag to me about it. Nothing pissed me off more than that. And even telling her of how it pisses me off, she still did it- have sex with other friends and brag about it to me. If she was not killed in the car accident, I would not know how this would have continued, as at that point in time, we were at the height of the relationship and where is was going will forever remain unseen though many of our friends tell me that she would have wanted us to continue as we were. As far as I could tell, that relationship went as far as it could and if all went well, it would have remained in the place where it was.

Sintendo wrote:Nonetheless, I probably should have thought of a better topic title. Apologies to anyone offended.

Bong hit
Nah... The topic needed something to show off its anger and grab attention, and spank it like the dirty little monkey it is!
Bong hit Bong hit
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 16:22

Stop sending the wrong signals when you don't mean it. Seriously, that shit is confuzzling, not to mention irritating.

Thank you.

Truly yours,
- Sintendo

Signals? Sorry, I didn't catch that clearly. Seriously. I don't get it. You mean girls generate this signals which attracts something-something or something that acts like a radio...?

I seriously don't get it x_x

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 18:23

Panzer IV wrote:

Thank you.

Truly yours,
- Sintendo

Signals? Sorry, I didn't catch that clearly. Seriously. I don't get it. You mean girls generate this signals which attracts something-something or something that acts like a radio...?

I seriously don't get it x_x
"Signals" as in, she's telling you non-verbally and/or verbally that she wants to go to bed with you, gets you excited by doing things like blowing in your ear or rubbing the inside of your thigh, and then when you get up to take her there, she tells you that she was only joking. THOSE KINDS OF SIGNALS...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 18:30

Hey this is something that bothers me.... Sin. you're alright and I understand what your sayin here but... Really?
I treat strangers like I treat everyone else. No one gets special treatment. I, like many women I know and love, give every man the same treatment. I have done exactly what you've charged Becca with at parties. I don't see it as whorish. I do it even though I have a boyfriend too.
And of course everyone should be themselves all the time, not just around certain people in certain places. Why shouldn't we be? I realize this is a late post but I think you need to realize this doesn't make Becca a whore.
And I agree with Elven about the open relationship thing...

And Panzie- by signals Sin means something along the lines of a woman showing a man she is attracted to him like holding his hand or sitting really close or in this case sitting on his lap etc...
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 19:44

Now I'm confuzzled. the only thing he accused Becca of was feelin' other girls' boobs... any man who has a problem with that probably has control issues and a complex about his penis size.
The one who wouldn't stay off his lap was a stranger, right?
Puzzled
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 22:53

I was referring to the girl that was in my lap, Cherub. Rebecca was just prodding her because she saw how annoyed I was at the girl and wanted to make it worse (i.e: sitting on my lap too and talking dirty to me).

Bong hit

I'm not saying all women are whores. Just the whorish ones, lol.

Now that I think about it, this topic should never have been started... damn butterflies...

Still, men can act the same way, but society deems it to be "more acceptable" than when women do it. I suppose it's because men are the ones who generally court women, rather than the other way around.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 11 Jul 2009 - 23:04

Yeah- we are stuck with the hunting and they are stuck with the choosing.
Its really unfair in that respect.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 12 Jul 2009 - 2:37

no Piero

You know those walk and dont walk traffic signals by crosswalks?

well sometimes girls like to hit the walk button when they dont really mean it. Or they start to walk but then get cold feet. Or theyll walk just cause they feel like it but in the end theyll take too long and make you (the people in the cars) waiting. Sometimes they just hit the walk button a ton of times just to mess with you.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 12 Jul 2009 - 5:53

ElfenMagix wrote:Yeah- we are stuck with the hunting and they are stuck with the choosing.
Its really unfair in that respect.

LOLZ. From what I've seen in raw national birth rate stats alone give it 5- 10 more years and that script may just get flipped real fast. Nature is a bitch when she wants to be. The ratio of women to men between 16-30 is already exceeding 2:1 and in about 5 years it could very well exceed 3:1. And if the past five years are any indication, it's not exactly slowing down.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 12 Jul 2009 - 14:59

woo! I'll be rare, prime breeding stock soon!
cheers
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 17:54

"Signals" as in, she's telling you non-verbally and/or verbally that
she wants to go to bed with you, gets you excited by doing things like
blowing in your ear or rubbing the inside of your thigh, and then when
you get up to take her there, she tells you that she was only joking. THOSE KINDS OF SIGNALS...

Really? Some women/girls do that? I've never had experience or see her do such a thing. The 'signals' I usually got is when she eyed a CD/DVD Game in a store, check another, then eyed the previous CD/DVD game then check another before...well, you get the catch. That means she wants that, but she's asking me to buy it. That doesn't have to be CD/DVD games, mind you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina Sun 19 Jul 2009 - 18:19

There's instances where I myself have sent mixed signals.
I'm a bit like a cat when it comes to love sadly.
Guy: -opens door-
Me: Thank you. Now I'm going to stand in the open doorway and contemplate if I really want to go out or not!

But, I have to admit, being whorish and mixed signals are two different things.
Reina
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:17

Case in point:

Becks and I were at Palos Verde today (rich neighborhood here... Donald Trump owns a lot of places here) going for a day at the coastline. It's not really a beach, but more of a shoreline with rocks and coves and stuff like that. Anyways, at the end of the day, we are sitting on my car smoking a joint near the edge of a cliff when this woman climbs up from the cliff about 30 or so feet away. This woman (more like chick, lol. She looked to be around my age) was wearing shorts and a bikini top... not unusual for this time of day, or for this area.

Rebecca goes to the small portapotty across the street and leaves me alone. The chick in the bikini puts on a T-shirt, walks over to my direction, looks at the joint between my fingers, looks at me, smiles, and then sits at a bench about 10 or so feet away.

I actually offer her a hit, but she declines. Oh well.

Fast forward a few minutes: Becca and I finish another joint and decide to take one last walk. As we pass Bikini-chick (who is now only wearing her T-shit and bikini bottoms... meaning she took off her pants), she completely ignores a bicyclist that is trying to hit on her, and smiles at me, licking her upper lip in the process.

Bong hit

Bong hit

meh.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:28

...now this actually gets me wondering.

Is the majority of western females ALL reacts that way? I meant no harm in this question, I mean do they seem to be THAT slutty?

Here they'd look at you for awhile then giggle with their group of friends. Although some others I've heard would take off their underwear--they're wearing skirt, mind you

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:30

What about all those Japanese schoolgirls who sleep with older men for money?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:43

That's under the line of 'prostitution'. I'm glad my year level's clean of such names--one person I know who did such a thing left the school (expelled, more correctly) 3 years ago.

But most regular schoolgirls were running more on spending time with friends and laughing ecstatically with friends while discussing on where to shop next. Although I can say that, I can't say about what other areas outside my old school's premises are.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:51

Panzer IV wrote:...now this actually gets me wondering.

Is the majority of western females ALL reacts that way? I meant no harm in this question, I mean do they seem to be THAT slutty?
nah. Sin just lives in a very rich, very liberal area. Go downtown in any big city throughout most of the industrialized world and you'll find similar attitudes.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:52

oh my. this thread "burn" me.
i know what you mean sin, i've experience it myself, but not at your level. the lower one.

well, some women like to play around just like men. since i'm not as popular as you (i mean it. you can attract both men and women) i might just play along. but of course if i;m under influence of some liquor.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Forum Posts : 238

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : none

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 1:56

heh... I only seem to attract the desperate ones... believe it or not, most women think my worldview is too harsh... Puzzled ... :dance:
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 5:23

LoC978 wrote:heh... I only seem to attract the desperate ones... believe it or not, most women think my worldview is too harsh... Puzzled ... :dance:

Hell that's not harsh, it's realistic.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 9:24

you guys think too much
i may not think enough but it works to not care some times.....AWWW a kitty!!!!! I see a kitty!!he so cute lickin his paws!!!!
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 10:07

destroyer wrote:well, some women like to play around just like men. since i'm not as popular as you (i mean it. you can attract both men and women)

I wouldn't consider myself popular, but FFFFFFF, why do I attract men? I'm no super-hunk or anything, just an overweight Filipino...

Must be a strange combination of my Goatee, mustache, and soul patch... The Gay guys must be attracted when I only have a goatee on, and the girls must like it when I have the soul patch and mustache... time for an experiment *goes off to shave*

Also, last day of house sitting... dunno when I'll be back.

Bong hit

Maybe it's BECAUSE I'm Filipino... godammit..
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 12:53

Nah Sin-pai. Maybe its because of...hormones?

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 17:21

Sintendo wrote:
destroyer wrote:well, some women like to play around just like men. since i'm not as popular as you (i mean it. you can attract both men and women)

You do watch Family Guy don't you? Wink
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 2:39

Sintendo wrote:

I wouldn't consider myself popular, but FFFFFFF, why do I attract men? I'm no super-hunk or anything, just an overweight Filipino...

Must be a strange combination of my Goatee, mustache, and soul patch... The Gay guys must be attracted when I only have a goatee on, and the girls must like it when I have the soul patch and mustache... time for an experiment *goes off to shave*

Also, last day of house sitting... dunno when I'll be back.

Bong hit

bakla!

oh and well im having these sort of problems right now so let me just say.

fuck my life fuck my life fuck my life fuck my life and she didnt leave the door open so you could come in it was because she was letting her cat out.....the cat you accidently stepped on fumbling through the doorway.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content