Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You could say I´m crazy but I like it

2 posters

Go down

You could say I´m crazy but I like it Empty You could say I´m crazy but I like it

Post by Triela-Chan Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 10:31

Okay...I think I´ve got weird interrests for my age....

When other kids for example watch the newest TV series then I´m sitting there and reading Tolstoi,Kafka and Jane Austen...
(I like to watch Tv too but I don´t like Highschool Musical and such tings)

Like this it´s with music
The Girls nowadays in Germany are all (okay not all but many)interrested in US5 or Tokio Hotel No Good (I think I´m more of a boy Razz )
I´m listening to Beethoven´s 9th or Fred Astaire (Okay I LOOOOOOOOOVEE Linkin Park, MCR,Simpl Plan, Pink and so on but you know...)

Here´s Fred Astaire with the song "Puttin on the Ritz"
I don´t know why but I love the song Very Happy
I think he´s a famous dancer.... dancin\\'

You can post more amazing songs like that:P

sweat
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

You could say I´m crazy but I like it Empty Re: You could say I´m crazy but I like it

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 10:57

"More songs like this" like what? Smile I mean, style? Age? What?

"Puttin' on the Ritz" is quite known, although I prefer the most-common cover by They Might Be Giants.

Back to top Go down

You could say I´m crazy but I like it Empty Re: You could say I´m crazy but I like it

Post by Triela-Chan Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 11:04

1st question: Style and age.......though sweat think your part post everything you like Wink
2nd statement: I think Fred Astaire is better!
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 11:36

Heh, if I started posting links to music I like I wouldn't be finished 'til next year, my tastes are quite eclectic. Let's see, I'll try narrowing them down and posting something GSG-esque. Hmm.

What about "Second Time Around" by The Tiny? Yeah, this one fits. Although there are no links whatsoever :/ Let me put it on RS, begging pardon if this isn't allowed; I just really want everyone to listen to this one. Buy their album, it's quite impressive.

http://rapidshare.com/files/146891696/04._Second_Time_Around.mp3.html

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 17:07

Heard it. Enjoyed it.Very Happy
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2008 - 19:08

trellis wrote:What about "Second Time Around" by The Tiny? Yeah, this one fits. Although there are no links whatsoever :/ Let me put it on RS, begging pardon if this isn't allowed; I just really want everyone to listen to this one. Buy their album, it's quite impressive.

http://rapidshare.com/files/146891696/04._Second_Time_Around.mp3.html

Enjoy

I enjoyed it enough to order the album. Hopefully, the rest of the album won't disappoint (as too many albums do).

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 12:49

You're not crazy, Triela-Chan. You've simply got something that's sorely lacking in young people nowadays - good taste.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Mon 22 Sep 2008 - 12:49

Nachtsider wrote:You're not crazy, Triela-Chan. You've simply got something that's sorely lacking in young people nowadays - good taste.
Heh thanks cheers
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down