Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This

+5
Ggultra2764
Triela
ElfenMagix
West Nile
Nachtsider
9 posters

Go down

Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This Empty Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This

Post by Guest Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 4:03

I recently went to Wiki Trope and I found that someone actually wrote a Goku/Anne Frank fanfiction. Couldn't bring myself to read it, but the concept speaks for itself.

Back to top Go down

Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This Empty Re: Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This

Post by Nachtsider Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 4:06

I don't think it's distasteful. I actually found the thing rather amusing. Ham-handed in its execution, to be true, but still amusing.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This Empty Re: Find Something That is More Distasteful Than This

Post by West Nile Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 8:54

... :hell fuck Aur
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 11:46

. . .

I have nothing to say, really...

Its almost as if its rather insulting Annie...

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 23:25

If Anne Frank was a fictional character, then I would say, sure, why not!

But Anne Frank is a testiment to a real life girl who lived the Antisemetisic Autrosities of Germany in WW2, and thusly killed by them. Anything marriing the image of an otherwise innocent girl is a product of a sick or depraved mind, one that can not reach into self to create characters on its own for creation of better written stories. No, it has to wallow in the depths of where cheaters go to steal ideas from the living memories of the dead and try to make them theirs. They have no pity for what Anne Frank went through. They have no shame in marring her memory. It rather disgusts me, even if it is written in good taste.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 0:24

NO And I thought my KalasXLink crossover pairing was weird.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 1:19

J the Drafter wrote:I recently went to Wiki Trope and I found that someone actually wrote a Goku/Anne Frank fanfiction. Couldn't bring myself to read it, but the concept speaks for itself.

Anime like DBZ and tragic historical figures like Anne Frank don't mix too well. :sad:
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 9:34

Anime like DBZ and tragic historical figures like Anne Frank don't mix too well.

Amen!

...although Gunslinger Girl working for the Nazis work rather well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 18:47

Panzer IV wrote:
Anime like DBZ and tragic historical figures like Anne Frank don't mix too well.

Amen!

...although Gunslinger Girl working for the Nazis work rather well...

Or GSG hunting down neo-Nazi gangs.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 9:44

Or GSG hunting down neo-Nazi gangs.

Hoo, we can't argue on that!

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 11:06

Yeah, that would work...
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 15:15

not sure if this is more distasteful than a Goku X Anne Frank pairing, but regardless, it's very distasteful (did I mention it's also hilarious?):
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 17:57

How bout this?

I wasn't really looking for something, but I came across it while reading up on the current Russia/Georgia situation.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 22:03

Westboro Baptist Church are definitely real life trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 10 Aug 2008 - 16:47

That's pretty fucking strange. I don't want to even read it, I'm pretty sure that I would only regret it. It does remind me of a family guy skit. A trailer to Anne Franks Diaries, that looks more like some teenage love drama. Can't seem to find it on youtube though. Anyone else want to try their luck?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum