Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I?

+3
emperor
Nachtsider
KodokuRyuu
7 posters

Go down

Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I? Empty Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I?

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 17:34

So...I came to find this site like....30 minutes ago when I started to reread vol 6 and wanted to look if anyone had translated anything yet. Read up to vol. 9 and so.

Anyways...the registration was odd. I had to come up with an OC? Well...seeing that I've RPd my fair share of mil-sim and diplomacy types, decided to go with one of my newer base OCs. Fun actually, until I realized that the Primary/Secondary weapons thingy didn't have that much room for the type of gun stuff I wanted.

So, in order to understand...if any of you are confused, the one I had written initially for my primary/secondary weapons field.

Primary: Heckler & Koch G3KA4 w/ Schmidt & Bender 1.1-4x20 Short Dot scope w/ locking turrets, mounted on a standard claw mount using scope rings calibrated for M118LR.
(a fantasy weapon, really. XD)
Secondary: Heckler & Koch USP45

You see how text heavy it was? Yeah, wasn't gonna fit in that form.

Anyways, I'm kinda not in the mood for long intros, but I plan to make this place a normal forum I visit. besides that...allo.

Back to top Go down

Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I? Empty Re: Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I?

Post by KodokuRyuu Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 19:17

Welcome to the forum! If you're interested in RPGs, Piero has a great one going, and there are a few others I think. Lol, OC=Lorenzo.
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I? Empty Re: Guten Tag from the mighty state of...wait...where am I?

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 19:21

Welcome to our nightmare, Tomoya. *jams to Alice Cooper*
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008 - 19:49

Aye, thanks for the welcomes. As for Pierro's RPG, I'm actually thinking about it. The only problem is trying to get my character to fit. Because the Carabinieri don't use HK weapons and I tend to be an HK freak with my characters. So far, the ideas were former KSK applicant who quit the Deutsches Heer and went to live with his mom in Italy. Tried to get into the Carabinieri but couldn't due to a few problems like not serving in the Italian Army and such, as well as not having a Law degree. (Served in the German Army and was actually applying to be in the KSK).

Why am I brainstorming here? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 0:12

Because the Carabinieri don't use HK weapons and I tend to be an HK freak with my characters.

Don't mind about that.

Even Triela had trained the Hk UMP.45 at the shooting range too.

Welcome to this forum!

:dance:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 0:26

Look at Raballo, too. The guy was with the carabinieri, yet nearly all the weapons he gave Claes to use were from Heckler and Koch.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 0:33

I know, but I want a plausible reason why an Italian will switch from Beretta to H...K..

Because HK is the standard most European arms are set at =.=

Y'all have a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 1:45

Youkoso!

My personal opinion about H&K is because German weapons tends to work better than Italians or Americans--yet more expensive :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 19:59

True, reliable things. Well, most European arms are good.

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 4:33

Woah. I didn't get a word of that Laughing
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 4:35

Its ok, all will be revealed later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 31 Jul 2008 - 2:30

A Clannad fan! Welcome to the forum, Tomoya! Very Happy
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 31 Jul 2008 - 6:54

Hey Tomoya

The Dutch guy welcomes you. Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jul 2008 - 12:03

True, reliable things. Well, most European arms are good.

Can't argue!

Although I start to think the MP5 is losing is reliability considering terrorists these days prefer blasting themselves or using body armor...

Someone from H&K needs to rechamber the MP5 with the .45 :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 12:51

Hallo! You can speak german?!
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 4 Aug 2008 - 19:07

A little, kinda lost much of it along the transition from High School and University. ^^;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 8:17

But it´s good that you haven´t lost everything of it dancin\\'
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 9:29

Yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Sat 9 Aug 2008 - 15:46

Oh! I´ve got a question ´bout your Avatar! From which anime/manga is it? I think I know it from everywhere...
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum