Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lagoon Versus anyone

+4
Nachtsider
Piero
emperor
sasahara17
8 posters

Go down

Black  Lagoon  Versus  anyone Empty Re: Black Lagoon Versus anyone

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jul 2008 - 12:38

Well, if you want to put Roberta in action, better by "normal" Roberta, without Ritalin. Roberta with Ritalin, in other hand, can only be stopped by:
- Balalaika (with full army, Black Lagoon)
- Raiden (Cyborg Ninja, MGS)
- Beauty and The Beast Corps (weapon advantage, same madness)

Stupid jokes:
Fabiola: How could you do this?! Turning this beautiful girls into... this... monstrosity..., You're evil!! Filth!!! The worst kind of hu-
(Weapon cocked)
Henrietta: If you said anything bad about Giose again, I'll....
Fabiola: ...(GULP)

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 18 Jul 2008 - 19:04

I should probably mention at this point that Chapter 2 is called 'The Loveless
family just wants a normal holiday
'...

Ah... Fabiola's temper. I think I'll have Fabiola flip out completely just for fun. 'Berserk-Fabiola' is 'cute'. In any case, Fabiola will play a large part in the story since she'd to form a 'group' with Czes and Bice, thus playing a large part in the plot when it gets rolling.

Nobody has a comment about Bernado getting locked in the toilet for two days? I'm, truely shocked...

EDIT; If you notice any errors and spelling mistakes in my publication, please let me know and not snicker at my inability to pick them up.

Laughing
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 10:38

Stupid jokes:
Fabiola: How could you do this?! Turning this beautiful girls into... this... monstrosity..., You're evil!! Filth!!! The worst kind of hu-
(Weapon cocked)
Henrietta: If you said anything bad about Giose again, I'll....
Fabiola: ...(GULP)

Awesome!
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 19:20

To be perfectly honest, I don't think Henrietta has any real concievable chance of besting Fabiola in a real fight (Triela or Angie, now there's a good match). Aside from the fact that they are the same height and Hentrieaa is physically stronger, Fabiola is more dangerous in every other area.

Fabiola is extremely skilled in CQC (heel knife and martial arts), gunplay (gun-fu with shotguns) and has a good head on her sholders (something 'Etta doesn't quite have). 'Etta being the 'weakest' of the SWA cyborgs, really won't do much good against a gun toting mad. Worst comes to worst, Fabiola can always whip out her Pump Action Grenade Launcher (YES!) and overkill Henrietta. Aside from 'Etta's P90, which Fabiola shouldn't have too much trouble with, the cyborg is outclassed. This is a Loveless family retainer at the end of the day (too bad only two can fight... *sigh*)

If anyone can challege Fabiola, it's Triela. Both have CQC training, both use shotguns (except one is dual wield and the other is a trench gun) and both are complete badasses with attitudes. Of course there's the Grenade Launcher, but Triela has a frigging bayonet (bayonet > heel knife) and fingers of death, so it's all good.

Still, it's my opinion. Anyone care to dispute my point?

-=-

Discuss;
Revy v Triela
Pino (who will not be making an appeareance) v Shen Hua (or Chane if SH is too good)
Rico (who won't be showing up either) v Balalaika
Hansel and Gretel v Anyone
Roberta v Anyone
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jul 2008 - 21:18

Before going any further,as far as I remember, Fabiola's is double SMG, not shotguns (Scorpion variation, if I don't mistaken). Still,that's doable.

EDIT: Okay, that's a shotgun....MAG7. I still can't think of shotgun wielded by single arm, though....

Anyway:
Revy vs Triella: Revy. This lady has better combat capabilities compared to Triella. She can do CQC (although not as good as Shen Hua), her weapons had better tactical advantage (2 barrel, 2 targets vs 1 barrel, 1 (wide area) target) better ROF and less recoil (less bothered by weapon's knockback). Plus, Revy is overkill madman if it comes to combat. She'll easily going into combat high, brush off minor wounds and keep shooting like there's no tomorrow.

Shen Hua against anyone on CQC: No chances of survives. She can hold on its own against Revy, so it's near impossible fight her on close combat and survive (much more winning). The likes like Cyborg Ninjas (Raiden, Gray Fox), Vamp, and Kenshiro didn't count (they're overkill to begin with).

Rico vs Balalaika, Pino vs Chen: The problem is not how they can fight them, but how to pass their guards AND survives and combat them.

Hansel & Gretel vs anyone: You need special forces and good planning, otherwise you ended up with high body counts and nightmares about gun-toting children. The whole SWA might defeat them, but NOT with no casualities.

Roberta vs anyone: You need just like Edward Elric said about his master, "You'd better be prepared to lose the whole army to subdue her". Especially when she chews on Ritalin like M&M. This girl performing stunts comparable with Dante of Devil May Cry, with 50' assault rifles, (note that 50' assault rifles didn't exist as standard, yet, thanks to their recoils) and wiping out an army before they know what hit' em.

More stupid jokes:
Triella: Flat-chested brat!
Fabiola: No-sense-in-cloth tomboy!
Triella: Show-off maid!
Fabiola: Drooling tsundere!

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 22 Jul 2008 - 9:03

I was thinking, maybe we should move this discussion over to the new BL forum (not the fic, just the discussion). What say you?

RBomber wrote:Okay, that's a shotgun....MAG7. I still can't think of shotgun wielded by single arm, though....
People in BL do all kinds of crazy things, and Gun-Fu with shotguns is just one of them!

RBomber wrote:Revy vs Triella: Revy.
I'd have to agree with you on the overall likely result, but I don't think Triela is completely without hope. I'd rate her unarmed CQC abilities to be higher than Revy (Revy fought Ginji and Shen-Hua while armed, Triela went into melee against Pino). Also, despite the fact Revy is very adept at doding bullets, Triela can take them head on. I'd say that even with Revy's blood going, Triela still has a marginally higher pain tolerance and stamina then Revy.

However since they'll probably be shooting each other, unamed combat won't be a factor, and since Revy is still a better overall gunfighter, she'll likely overcome the 'cyborg factor'.

RBomber wrote:Shen Hua against anyone on CQC: No chance of survival.
I gess it's a good thing Claire and Chane are on the board this train wreck then.

RBomber wrote:Rico vs Balalaika.
I was just talking of a hypotetcial one-on-one duel. I'd hinge my bets on Rico, simply becuase it's t3h Rico, but Balalaika is smart as hell so she'd probably pull some god awesome strategy out of thin air to win. In a contest of pure marksmanship, I think Rico is better, simply becuase Balalaika isn't as 'good as she used to be'.

RBomber wrote:Hansel & Gretel vs anyone.
We seriously need a fic where the entire SWA compliment of mechanical bodies try to stop these two.Poor 'Etta will have nightmares for weeks!

RBomber wrote:Roberta vs anyone:
Already duly noted. This is 'mortal Roberta', since 'full trottle Bloodhound' is too overwhelming. Well, maybe Claire could fight her, but I don't think I've ever seen the full extent of his abilities as well, but they're on the same side this time.

Funny you should mention Ed. He makes a brief cameo in the epilogue in Chatuchak.

RBomber wrote:More stupid jokes:
Triella: Flat-chested brat!
Fabiola: No-sense-in-cloth tomboy!
Triella: Show-off maid!
Fabiola: Drooling tsundere!
Can I use this? Please let me use this!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Tue 22 Jul 2008 - 13:06

Don't underestimate Triela. This is a girl who took out three mafioses with deadly accuracy while running and suffering from period cramps.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 22 Jul 2008 - 13:40

Four, actually.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 22 Jul 2008 - 17:21

Splited and moved this from Sasahara's fic: One Hell of Ruckus!

study
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 22 Jul 2008 - 23:01

trying to pit Black Lagoon characters up against GSGs is a bit pointless... the action in BL is sort of "turn your brain off" fun. The only characters I've seen participate in combat and not perform humanly impossible hollywoodesque feats are Dutch and... well, no... just Dutch.
May as well pit 'em up against Dragonball characters, or Jedi...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 23 Jul 2008 - 23:26

LoC978 wrote:trying to pit Black Lagoon characters up against GSGs is a bit pointless... the action in BL is sort of "turn your brain off" fun. The only characters I've seen participate in combat and not perform humanly impossible hollywoodesque feats are Dutch and... well, no... just Dutch.
That's the whole point! The most deadly mortal gunfighters the world has to offer, against cybernatically enhanced kill-tots. With the money the Italian government is pumping into the SWA progream, them mechanical bodies had better start showing some returns.
If 'Etta can't even take down Rotton, there must be some serious problems with the way the SWA are running their cyborg program...
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 24 Jul 2008 - 14:01

LoC978 wrote:May as well pit 'em up against Dragonball characters, or Jedi...
Jedi, vs Sith Gunslinger Girls....

Mr Sulu warp five to that fan fic. Engage! Razz
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Aug 2008 - 10:14

For Revy's support: While Triella is having period once a month, Revy's got his period almost ALL THE TIME. When she's got nothing to shot. Oh well, that's what I imagined, anyway....

Mind on Roberta: Forget cyborg ninjas. Roberta's just too broken, almost on equal with Kira "Jesus" Yamato. Kukris for breakfast....

@sasahara17:
you can used that. But give my name on it.
EDIT: And changed that "drooling" into something more appropiate for insulting, if you mind ^^

EDIT:
Another idiot jokes:
(After the whole ordeal with Hansel + Gretel and Fabiola, Bao decide to put a sign:)
UNDERAGES NOT ALLOWED

(But it's not end his misery....)
(Examples:)
Rebecca: But, why....
Eda: *sigh* Listen girl, this is not a place where a young girl can enter at their leisure, so....
Rebecca: But, but, you taking me there before....
Eda: Oh, damn it, why'd you just.... Okay, I'll give you order: Protect me from all possible dangers to me that would entering this bar, AND not inside.
Rebecca: But, but, what if....
Eda: Don't worry, I'll be fine on my own. Besides, who'd do you think I am? Eda is a weak girl? HUH!
Rebecca: ...Okay.
Eda: Good girl. Now, do your job
(And that' should finish the problem, right?)
(WRONG)
(15 minutes later....)
Man 1: ...That's her....
Man 2: ...Yeah, the description just right....
Man 3: Get that damn nun, and that militant guys will pay us a lot....
Man 1: Such a simple job....
(Men approached the bar)
Rebecca: Sorry, dear sirs, but....
Man 2: Out of way, brat.
(A man watched this girl)
Man 1: Hey, that girl....
Man 3: Yeah, I recognized her....
Man 1: That nun sister or something like that....
Rebecca: ....
(Malice run out in air)
Man 1: HEY!! DAMN NUN!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU GODDAMN FAKE NUN!!!
(Eda stopped her drinking)
Eda: ...What with the ruck-
Man 2: GET OUT HERE OR THIS LITTLE BITCH OF YOURS GOT HERSELF NEW EARHOLES!!!
Eda: ....
Men : ....
Eda: ...Rebecca, get the hell of them
Rebecca: ...HUH?!
Eda: I mean it.
(15 minutes later)
My... my bar... AGAIN....
Eda: Oh well, sorry about it. I believe the church will pay for it *sigh*.... (why, all of this time, did someone on Langley got his tongue slipped....)
My beloved bar....
(And thus Bao added another sign:)

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES NOT ALLOWED

(But the misery will continued....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Thu 21 Aug 2008 - 7:35

lol

I'll raise your Hansel and Gretel with a cyborg Hansel who can switch between Hansel and Gretel personalities at a drop of his/her wig. (See my draft story Black Phoenix on the forum.)

Hard Mode: Cyborg Hansel whose personality is a mix of both Hansel and Gretel. Meaning s/he wields the BAR in his/her right and the axe in his/her left.

Crazy handler not included.
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 21 Aug 2008 - 7:50

Hard Mode: Cyborg Hansel whose personality is a mix of both Hansel and Gretel. Meaning s/he wields the BAR in his/her right and the axe in his/her left.

Danger!! Red alert!! Repeat!! Red alert!! snipe Black  Lagoon  Versus  anyone 423829
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 1 Oct 2008 - 5:05

but doesn't anyone realize that in black lagoon, Revy and all the other characters can easily shoot down a red shirt but when it comes to the "boss" of the show they are as bad as storm troupers? Revy vs Roberta to me was pretty much, How the hell could you not hit her when you could hit that nazi guy just a few episodes ago!!

given this, doesn't that give the Gunslinger Girls a better chance?

im pretty much GSG here as you can see...

o ya Hansel and Gretel vs Pino and Triela? ax vs daggers, machine gun vs shot gun (incest love vs forbiden love lol)
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Nov 2008 - 5:50

hmmmm cyborgs...Alita [Gally] from Battle Angel [Gunma] would very likely come out on top vs BL or GSC. And she gives lessons. It would be truly awesome if Triela could learn the not so ancient Martian martial art of Panzer Kunst.

And as an aside I'd like to see A Revi / Rally Vincent matchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum