Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover

4 posters

Go down

[FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover Empty [FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover

Post by Guest Fri 30 May 2008 - 15:15

Ever since I brought it up in the crossovers thread, the idea stuck in my head. Here's a teaser for it that I wrote to get the feel for how it might work and see what people thought. Its short, rough, and the grammar is everywhere, but eh *Shrugs* Enjoy. Well, if you like Maria-sama ga Miteru. o.O *Laughs*

Gunslinger Girl and Maria-sama ga Miteru belong to their respective companies and I have no intention of profiting off this story.

Unnamed

A Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Fanfiction

“Why am I the one who has to do this?” muttered Triela as she tried to straighten her long skirt and fingered the knot on her ribbon for the umpteenth time since she had put the uniform on that morning. Surrounding her were more teenage girls in the same green and white uniform, all walking with a surprising amount of reserve and grace for girls their age. And none of them were fighting with their skirts either.

“We’ve been over this three times, Triela,” Hilshire said through the earpiece, sounding exasperated, “You’re the only girl who looks old enough to fit in here. Everyone else looks too young.”

“Claes looks old enough!” Triela hissed softly. Then she tripped on the edge of her skirt and had to flail wildly to catch her balance; much to the amusement and scandal of the girls around her.

“This mission requires a Fratello, Triela. We’re to watch over and cover each other, as always. I’ll be undercover starting tomorrow as well, as you know. Claes could never work and live with someone as closely as we can. You know that just as well as I do,” he lectured.

Triela snorted, but kept her opinion on that remark to herself. She wasn’t uncomfortable per se about this mission, but it just felt awkward. Part of it was the skirt. Definitely the skirt. But this was a long-term undercover mission. She was away in a foreign country illegally for at least weeks, possibly months with no support except her handler. Well that wasn’t true. Henrietta and Jose were in Japan as well, but in a much more official capacity. They were the emergency back-up if things went really haywire.

“Remember your missions, Triela. You are here to observe and hopefully befriend Sachiko Ogasawara. She’s the daughter and heir to the Ogasawara Group who we have been observing. We’ve intercepted several Padania shipments with Ogasawara labels on them, as well a representative from their group. We have strong suspicion that they are directly involved with Padania, as well as other terror groups. We don’t think they know that yet, but we want an agent near Ogasawara just in case things goes south.” Hilshire grimly said.

“So what? I’ll be kidnapping her? Killing her? Torture? Which? I hate not knowing what to do here, Hilshire.” she muttered irritably.

“Maybe all three…Or none at all. We might even choose to cultivate her as an ally, depending on how much she knows. Just get close to her for now. Become friends with her if you can. We want to know as much about her as possible. Jose and Henrietta are pursuing things through the official channels. They’re working with the National Police Agency to track the shipments and the payments. When they get concrete details, then it’ll be time to move.”

Triela sighed, and played with the knot of her ribbon once again, but found to her surprise it had come undone. Irritated with the whole thing, she didn’t even bother to fix it. As long as it didn’t fall off, it would be just fine. It wasn’t like anyone would care, anyway. She could be stuck here for months while the investigation went on, and no one would care.

She hurried forward, despite the disapproving glances that followed her the entire way, doing her best to get out of the crowd. It was a little nerve wracking to be surrounded by so many girls her age. At the agency there was Henrietta, Rico, Claes, Angelica, and Beatrice when she was in. But even then, she spent most of her time with the handlers and adults of Section Two. It was a bit intimidating, to say the least.

She felt their eyes on her back, and it made her nervous in a way that no terrorist had ever managed. She wasn’t like these girls who were pampered and educated. They lived in a soft, insulated world where nothing could harm them. They knew nothing of her world. She lived in the real world. There was death. There was pain. There were others things as well, but those two were constant. She could never feel comfortable around them.

Ahead of her, she could see groups of girls stopping in front of a statue of someone before continuing on up to the main school building. As she approached, she felt a smile grow on her face as she recognized the statue. It was of the Virgin Mary. Lillian School for Girls was a Catholic school after all. Just seeing the statue brought back memories of Rome…and of home. Even here in the middle of Japan, there was a little piece of Italy. It immediately put her back at ease, and she slowed down and matched the others gait. She even managed to smile at those who looked her way.

She approached the statue reverently and joined the line of girls in silent prayer. She didn’t ask for much, as usual. A quiet day. Safety, for herself and her handler, Claes and everyone else at the agency. A quick painless death. Simple things. A sinner such as her could hardly ask for anything more.

She finished her prayer, and turned to head towards the main building, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She froze, her entire body stiffening in the effort to not instantly turn and incapacitate the one who grabbed her. It was hard. Even Hilshire knew not to touch her without warning. There were simply some instincts that had been programmed too well. But it certainly would be out of character for a school-girl to do something like that. So she quivered, and tried to calm herself.

The girl who had touched her seemed not to notice. She merely sighed, tutted softly, and slowly turned Triela around to face her. Then she began to work on her ribbon. She was of average height and average looks, but as the rest of the girls standing around the statue seemed to give her space. “I don’t think I’ve seen you before, but that doesn’t forgive you for not having your ribbon tied. If my onee-sama saw you, you’d get a lecture of a lifetime.”

The girl’s face suddenly lit up into a huge smile, and Triela almost took a reflexive step back, but the girl blocked it almost effortlessly and continued to work on the ribbon. “It brings back memories you know,” the girl said wistfully, turning to stare at the statue while her hands continued to work, “Tying a first year’s ribbon while Maria-sama is watching over us. Onee-sama would be proud.”

With a final gentle pull, the girl finished her work, and looked over it with a critical eye. Nodding to herself, she smiled once again at Triela, and then patted her on the head almost affectionately. Triela had to repress the urge to flinch, but the girl noticed. Fortunately, she seemed to take it as a sign of shyness, and her smile softened. “Gokigenyo, little one. I hope to see you around. Welcome to Lillian.” She turned gracefully, and walked to wards a small building near the main one.

Triela watched the strange girl go warily. It was only after a moment that she realized the rest of the girls were watching her. And strangely it seemed as if they looked…jealous for some reason. But for what reason? Was the other girl important somehow? She didn’t look all that impressive, though she did have a…dignified aura surrounding her, Triela supposed.

“Umm…,” she ventured, addressing the crowd, “Who wa-“

“Gah!” interrupted one of the girls nearby, “Why would Rosa Chinensis en bouton pay attention to a new student like that?” her tone suddenly changed to something petulant, “I wish she pay attention to me…”

One of the other girls shushed her, and then turned kindly to Triela. “Forgive her, please, she means no offense. Its just,” the girl’s expression change to one of dreamy admiration, “that it seems so hard to get close to one of Yamiyurikai…They’re all so pretty, graceful, smart…Well, we’re jealous of anyone who gets their personal attention.”

Triela looked blankly at them, and then just asked the simple question that she wanted to ask in the first place. “Who is she?”

The crowd of girls goggled at her, before giggling amongst themselves. Then the girl who spoke up first answered her. “I guess a new student wouldn’t know huh? That was Rosa Chinensis en bouton, Fukuzawa Yumi. She’s the petite soeur of Rosa Chinensis, Sachiko Ogasawara, and a member of the Yamiyurikai, our student council.”

Triela couldn’t believe her luck. It was either amazingly good, or so frighteningly bad that it had just ruined the whole mission.

Back to top Go down

[FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover Empty Re: [FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover

Post by sasahara17 Fri 30 May 2008 - 18:35

*whistles, impressed*

This is going to be one to remember.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

[FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover Empty Re: [FF]Gunslinger Girl/Maria-sama ga Miteru Crossover

Post by Nachtsider Fri 30 May 2008 - 21:28

Publish this at FF.net, Rusty.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 May 2008 - 23:14

Bleh its too rough at the moment to publish somewhere. It needs more description and I need to go over the grammar with a fine tooth comb. Maybe in a bit when I generate some ideas for how it might pan out (Other than extreme awesomeness of Triela vs Kanako vs the Mechanical Drill).

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sat 31 May 2008 - 0:26

It was hard. Even Hilshire knew not to touch her without warning. There were simply some instincts that had been programmed too well.

cheers

You should draw a picture where Triela wearing this school uniform and THAT ribbon

Razz
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 23:37

Final version of first chapter up on FF.net.

~ Macavity

Back to top Go down

Post by 47ness Tue 29 Jul 2008 - 10:38

Inter-resting.

I watched the 5th OAV where the students of Lillian TAKE A TRIP TO ITALY and kept wondering when cyborgs would start showing up. XD;;;

(Other than extreme awesomeness of Triela vs Kanako vs the Mechanical Drill)

Kanako will prove too BIG to pile drive and the Mechanical Drill will use her stuffed bear collection as blackmail (I... dunno.) ^~
47ness
47ness

Male

Forum Posts : 61

Fan of : united states

Original Characters : uwah?

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum