Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

+4
Totoum
emperor
Nachtsider
Sakura
8 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post by Sakura Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 21:20

I guess I should introduce myself. :waves:

Like others, I found this site through fanfiction.net and looking for scans of the latest chapters.

I first got into Gunslinger Girls last July when I picked up the first three volumes at an anime convention (Anime Expo to be exact). I also saw a really awesome anime music video there (it's called Expendable Innocence and can be found on Youtube) and after that I picked up the DVDs of the 1st season and have been hooked since. Since then, I've kept up with the 2nd season of Gunslinger girls and the manga. I really find the story and characters fascinating and it's currently one of my top anime/manga.

Not sure what else to say, but I enjoy the fanfiction the writers here wrote and the scans people work on. Keep up the good work! =)
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Nachtsider Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 21:29

Welcome to our forum, Sakura - make yourself at home and enjoy the party. If you've read my fanfiction, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 23:03

cool!

The 100th member of my forum!!
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 15:30

Nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 18:18

welcome!

you're the 100th member!!

you win......well,nothing really.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Utsurokuri Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 20:48

Welcome! and hope you enjoy your stay here in our humble psycho abode. =D
Utsurokuri
Utsurokuri

Female

Forum Posts : 101

Fan of : -points to avatar-

Original Characters : TBA

Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 22:36

Nachtsider- Thanks for the welcome. I've read a few of your short fanfics and I really enjoyed them. I like those quick reads with humor and a bit of crack.

emperor- Ooo are you the great leader of the forum? :bows down: I didn't imagine I'd be the 100th member, but cool. I assume this forum is relatively new?

Revolving Chi- Nice to meet you as well. I really like your icon. Touka is my favorite character from Utawarerumono.

Totoum- Thanks for the welcome as well. I don't mind not getting anything. I'm already happy I found a cool forum.

Utsurokuri- Thanks! I plan to check this site out a lot.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 22:41

Sakura wrote:Nachtsider- Thanks for the welcome. I've read a few of your short fanfics and I really enjoyed them. I like those quick reads with humor and a bit of crack.

I'm glad you liked the quick ones, Sakura, but the long, serious ones are the real deal. 'Battlezone' is my magnum opus, followed by 'Iceberg' and 'Justice Served'. Feel free to give them a try - I promise that you won't be disappointed.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 10:53

Youkoso! Wow fans do grow in numbers...

...by the way, what do you think of Il Teatrino? I like Gunslinger Girl, but I find the second season...distasteful. The art is just...sad. The first season is best--that's what I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 11:40

Greetings. As the official forum greeter, I give you this great gift basket full of... stuff. As the 100th member you also receive this excellent Triela action figure. Have a great stay at the forums.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 0:04

Nachtsider- One reason I looked at the short ones was due to being in the mood for a quick read. However, I will look into your other stories when I get the chance.

Panzer- Arigatou. I'm glad to have found a forum focusing on a series I really like. As for Il Teatrino, I admit at first I was a bit disappointed since I loved everything about the first series and expected a second series just as good. The art and voices were entirely different, but I guess that's expected since it's being done by a different studio with a lower budget. I think around episode 6-7 I started getting used to everything. Since Il Teatrino is supposed to focus on Triela's arc, I'll continue to stick with it till it finishes. I just hope they don't ruin the conclusion to the Triela/Pino arc.

Probit Return- Nice to meet you official forum greeter. I didn't even know Triela action figures exist. I'll be sure to have a great time here. =)
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 0:08

Sakura wrote:I guess I should introduce myself. :waves:

Like others, I found this site through fanfiction.net and looking for scans of the latest chapters.

I first got into Gunslinger Girls last July when I picked up the first three volumes at an anime convention (Anime Expo to be exact). I also saw a really awesome anime music video there (it's called Expendable Innocence and can be found on Youtube) and after that I picked up the DVDs of the 1st season and have been hooked since. Since then, I've kept up with the 2nd season of Gunslinger girls and the manga. I really find the story and characters fascinating and it's currently one of my top anime/manga.

Not sure what else to say, but I enjoy the fanfiction the writers here wrote and the scans people work on. Keep up the good work! =)

Sweet! I was at AX'07 as well! You plannin on going to AX'08? Maybe we can have a get together, lol.

I liked the GSG AMV, but I thought to myself, "Dammit, not enough GSG love right now. This'll never win..."

Anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 0:26

Sintendo wrote:

Sweet! I was at AX'07 as well! You plannin on going to AX'08? Maybe we can have a get together, lol.

I liked the GSG AMV, but I thought to myself, "Dammit, not enough GSG love right now. This'll never win..."

Anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Cool! Someone else that went to AX'07. Yes I'll be going to AX'08 (though I'm kinda bummed it at the LACC). Meetups are always cool, but I guess we'll see when it get's closer. I'm glad to hear someone else liked the GSG AMV and sucks that due to low popularity it didn't have a chance to win. Thanks for the welcome!
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 18:25

Sakura wrote:Nachtsider- One reason I looked at the short ones was due to being in the mood for a quick read. However, I will look into your other stories when I get the chance.

No problem, Sakura - do take your time. I look forward to your feedback!
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 16 Mar 2008 - 14:34

We have been chatting a bit allready, but i totally missed this topic..

Gomen nasai!

Anyway, Welcome Sakura ^_^
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 2:06

Nachtsider wrote:No problem, Sakura - do take your time. I look forward to your feedback!

I got around to reading some of them over the weekend. They didn't disappoint at all. I left feedback/reviews on your stories at your fanfiction account.

Tommygunner70 wrote:We have been chatting a bit allready, but i totally missed this topic..

Gomen nasai!

Anyway, Welcome Sakura ^_^

It's all good. I think this post has overstayed its welcome. Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 21:39

Thank you so very much for your feedback, Sakura! I'll be responding to your comments via PM soon.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum