Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

4 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Neichus Wed 25 Sep 2019 - 22:35

Truth be told I was just here to get the Yu Aida interview somebody tried to link me, but I figured I ought to say hi since I was generously approved for that despite the flippant comments in my application.

I saw the first season of the anime in 2011 and it became my favorite series I'd ever seen, anime or otherwise.  That hasn't changed.  A couple of years ago I set myself to writing a full-scale analysis of the series, both for my own satisfaction and because I felt it was a dramatically underappreciated and misunderstood work of art.  You can read it here should you like, although it is quite sizable (perhaps this goes in the Fanworks).  In any case, it is immensely meaningful to me and I am quite grateful I discovered it.

Anyway, nice to meet whatever acquaintances are to be had here, and should anybody wish to chat about the series I am always enthusiastic.
Neichus
Neichus

Male

Forum Posts : 88

Fan of : Little Gidding, The Basilica of Sant' Andrea, and Tetramorium immigrans

Original Characters : A

Comments : "It was not impossible, for she was the sky."

Registration date : 2019-08-29

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Triela Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 12:08

Hello and welcome!!! Very Happy Always nice to see new members! We all meet up on Discord much more often, here's the link if you want to join! :3

https://discord.gg/NAcq69h
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 20:32

always glad to hear from a new Gunslinger Girl enthusiast, and talking GsG is always fun. I've just looked over your work: it truly is the work of a devotee, and I'm glad that there are still people so appreciative of Yu's flagship creation. I'll be studying it in depth.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 30 Sep 2019 - 5:28

Hello, and welcome to the fold. *Blows the dust off some forms and hands them over* Now if you could just read through these, fill in the details, initial and sign, we'll get you inducted. You can use the table and chairs over there, coffee and tea are just around the corner.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content