Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSG: The Russian Connection

4 posters

Go down

GSG:  The Russian Connection Empty GSG: The Russian Connection

Post by Jacen Starslayer Sat 22 Aug 2015 - 13:29

A concept that I saw in a dream this morning. 

Plot::  While Jay, Simone, and some other cyborgs working for Lautani Securities are on duty as a bodyguards for a member of NATO as they were discussing cyborg rights.  A group of young female cyborgs assault the conference, they shred through the security staff and marines on site with a variety of mass-produced Russian arms.  Lautani Securities repels the other cyborgs and eventually capture one which die by cyanide capsule in their teeth.  After an in-depth analysis by the SWA’s medical staff they discover that there maybe a Russian organization similar to the SWA.  Invoking 'Rogue Agent status,’ a select team of cyborgs are to be sent in Russia to find the hidden threat to the guaranteeing of cyborg rights.  What they find are two mad scientists and an Ex-KGB agent running a cyborg supersoldier program while being funded by both the Russian mob and the Russian government.
Jacen Starslayer
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

GSG:  The Russian Connection Empty Re: GSG: The Russian Connection

Post by Alfisti Sun 23 Aug 2015 - 5:57

I say go for it. I'm no doctor, but I wonder how much of the Russian cyborg's body chemistry the cyanide would potentially scramble, ie. how much harder would it make the job of the SWA techs trying to work out the technology similarities and differences?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Sun 23 Aug 2015 - 18:10

Maybe the cyborg should kill himself with a capsule full of baking soda. That would leave the boffins scratching their heads.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 31 Aug 2015 - 6:50

Sounds appealing, I can see that idea becoming an interesting story.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down