Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepting an invitation.

+2
PSVT
FireTrooper113
6 posters

Go down

Accepting an invitation. Empty Accepting an invitation.

Post by FireTrooper113 Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 19:16

Hello, name's FireTrooper, I also respond to simply "Fire." 

I've known about this place for some time now, but didn't consider joining until PSVT stumbled upon my Gunslinger Girl fanfiction and said I'd be welcome here. I was hesitant to take his offer at first due to having little to no experience with forums, as well as social anxiety that I recently started learning how to manage. But then I figured "hey, if someone offered then it's a good sign, right?" I'll probably post the aforementioned fanfic in the Library once I get a proper feel for the place, really having a blast writing it.

That sums me up for now, if you have any questions about me please don't hesitate to ask.
FireTrooper113
FireTrooper113

Male

Forum Posts : 87

Fan of : The original five cyborgs and their handlers.

Original Characters : Not something I'm interested in, at least for now.

Comments : Most like to see things in black and white, I see them in gray. ....Pink would be nice, or red, hell let's throw some green in there too.

Registration date : 2014-12-14

Back to top Go down

Accepting an invitation. Empty Re: Accepting an invitation.

Post by Guest Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 20:19

Welcome to the insanity and don't worry I've had all my shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 21:30

Glad to see you've arrived! Very Happy Didn't know you were familiar with this place beforehand. Then again, I lurked for well over a year before finally taking the plunge. We tend to be pretty friendly, and there's no pressure on you to do anything you don't want, so that should help you a lot in fitting in here.

Having said that, someone will be by with the requisite forms soon for you to fill out in triplicate. Just the standard waivers and other stuff that's needed when dealing with cyborgs. Nothing to worry about. Wink
PSVT
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 556

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 21:45

Hello, welcome to the worldwide fan club and may you enjoy and partake in the madness dancin\\'
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Dec 2014 - 21:50

And it truly is world wide you've even got people in mongolia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 4:15

PSVT wrote:Having said that, someone will be by with the requisite forms soon for you to fill out in triplicate...
...I suspect he means me.

*bored voice* Hello and welcome to the SWA. You'll need to fill out these *dumps large pile of forms on the counter* before going any further. Read and initial each page then sign on the dotted line. Note that by signing you accept full personal responsibility for any and all consequences of your tenure here past, present or future... look it's in the docs. Hand them back when you're done and we'll look to getting you inducted properly.

In seriousness though: welcome to the board. Feel free to jump right in and revive old threads if you've something to add. Don't worry about being a forum rookie, for some reason the place seems to attract a larger proportion than most.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 12:49

It's a madhouse here, but you'll find we're the fun kind of crazy.

As I remind all new hires:

Staff Guidance Handbook: Section 3 title 44 paragraph 7 wrote:
"Caffeinated or sugary product, drink or otherwise similar consumable items must be kept at least 200 Meters away from the cyborgs unless she/he is with their handler. Any and all damages caused due to failure to adhere to this rule will result in the agent, whom failed to adhere, paying for any and all damages to facilities or personal."

Imagine Rico on caffeine. You see where this is going.

You haven't met Marisa yet, but...keep anything caffeinated at least 500 meters from her.

As far as being a "Forum Rookie" as Alf said, I was at some point to...Now I direct your attention to my post count. I was slightly nervous going in, but jumped into a convo and derailed a thread so far they made a new one sweat

After that I just laid the posts out!

Add to some old threads, start a few new ones. Just have fun. Come join us in the Chatbox sometime as well!
PolosElite23
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 936

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : A journey of a lifetime starts with a blinking cursor.

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 15 Dec 2014 - 16:29

Hello, name's FireTrooper, I also respond to simply "Fire." 

I'm not so sure using that word casually around here is a good idea.

Hello, and welcome. This is my first forum as well. If you're looking to be broken in properly, this is the place. Good to have another canon-character writer on board. Hope to see you in the threads and in the chatroom as well.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum