Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall 2013 Anime Season

+5
Alfisti
Three Dog
Triela
Piero
Kiskaloo
9 posters

Go down

Fall 2013 Anime Season Empty Fall 2013 Anime Season

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 17 Sep 2013 - 12:33

Looks to be a pretty full plate:

Fall 2013 Anime Season Ibpdy6o55LnlmA
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Fall 2013 Anime Season Empty Re: Fall 2013 Anime Season

Post by Piero Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 21:54

Man, some of those plot summaries are terrible.  Though that's not exactly new with these charts.

I'm interested in a few of the sequels.  The first season of Valverave the Liberator was outrageous and ridiculous, but it was also entertaining, and I expect season two to be more of the same.  As for Infinite Stratos season two it may be a battle harem series but it also has Charlotte Dunois, and Charlotte Dunois is win.

Aside from those, I'll probably check out PA Works' new show and a few others.  A lot of the stuff this season sounds very otaku though.  Though I may well end up checking out quite a few different shows in the end -I do have a tendency to watch a bunch of stuff near the beginning of a new season and then drop some of them later.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 9:27

BLAZBLUE!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy <33333333 I love that Jin is front and center! <333 X3

Free! Short movie!! WOOO!!!
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 3 Oct 2013 - 22:47

Nagi no Asukara - Episode 01
Long ago, humanity lived in the sea. But the humans who longed for the land left the sea behind. They cast aside the special raiment they'd been given by the sea god that let them live in the ocean. The thinking of the sea humans and the land humans became as separate as the places they lived, and as countless time passed, they forgot they were once one people. This will change as the land-dwelling human Tsumugu Kihara befriends four girls who live in a village at the bottom of the sea.
The physics of the underwater world make my head hurt (I am assuming they just made the water as dense as air to make it easier to animate), but otherwise this show could be epic based on how strong the first episode was. Great music and, for P.A. Works, the animation is astounding - on the level of Kyoto Animation. Which is kind of weird considering KyoAni's latest looks like P.A. Works...

Kill la Kill - Episode 01
Ryuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special "goku uniform," and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.
What do you get when you pair Hiroyuki Amaishi (the director of Panty and Stocking) and Kazuki Nakamisha (the writer for Gurren Lagann) on an original project?

Possibly one of the more awesome things you will see this Fall. And definitely one of the zaniest.

Kyōkai no Kanata - Episode 01
Akihito Kanbara is a high school sophomore in the literature club who believes himself to be a "Meganest", and although he appears to be human, he is actually half Yōmu, which makes him invulnerable to wounds, due to the fact that he can heal so quickly, and also immortal. One day, Akihito meets freshman Mirai Kuriyama when it appears as if she is about to attempt suicide by jumping off of the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is considered heresy even among other members of the underworld, so she is shunned. Soon after Akihito saves Mirai, disturbing events begin to arise.
KyoAni does “moe horror”. Could be interesting. Could be a train wreck. In whichever case, I will certainly be getting my recommended weekly dose of moe courtesy of Mirai Kuriyama. The character designs are definitely KyoAni, though the budget evidently didn't stretch for their usual lush animation, which is much closer to P.A. Works levels.

Kind of reminds me of Hyōka, which is not in itself a bad thing considering I really liked that show, but the story so far is strange. The show is based on a light novel published by KyoAni after winning honorable mention in the novel category of the Kyoto Animation Award program in 2011.

Coppelion - Episode 01
Many years after a great tragedy killed 90% of the people in Tokyo, three girls arrive in the ruins of the capital city to search for survivors. In the devastated capital, their unusually clean clothes set them apart. But that's not the only strange thing about them - they also each wield supernatural powers. They call themselves "Coppelion," and are on a mission to save the people of Tokyo.
The Coppelion are humans genetically engineered to be immune to radiation, which is convenient considering that 90% of the capital was irradiated when the Odaiba Nuclear Power Station melted down in 2016. 

This show was originally commissioned in 2010, however the Fukushima nuclear disaster forced it's suspension until 2013. Have to say the character animation is atrocious - it makes Attack on Titan look brilliant. On the flip side, the renderings of devastated Tokyo are astoundingly realistic, resulting in a real visual dichotomy. Which might have been intentional...

Miss Monochrome - Episode 01
In order to be more in the eyes of the public, Miss Monochrome begins working to become a top-selling idol. Spacey Miss Monochrome once again runs around the idol show biz world, being tossed around by others.
It has Yui Horie playing a hot android idol and it's only four minutes long so I'm willing to chance it even if the opening episode was nothing special.

Golden Time - Episode 01
Banri Tada is a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo. Due to the after-effects of an accidental fall from a bridge shortly after high school graduation, he lost all his memories from before then. At the time of the accident, Banri's soul had escaped from his body, and the "Spirit of Banri Tada" came into being, carrying his memories from before graduation.
Penned by the man behind Totadora!, I had high hopes for this show, but have to admit the first episode left me mostly cold as it had some things I liked, but more things I didn't like. Banri Tada kind of reminds me of Riki Naoe of Little Busters, but not a fan of the other male protagonist, Mitsuo Yanagisawa. Also not a fan of the main female, Kaga Koko, who is like a sexier version of Asahina Mikuru, but with Tsuruya-san's stalker personality. Linda could be interesting and Chikami should fill the cute role, but as much as I like romantic comedies, this one is not looking like one I will stay with.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 9:03; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 5:38

Kiskaloo wrote:
Kill la Kill - Episode 01
Ryuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special "goku uniform," and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.
What do you get when you pair Hiroyuki Amaishi (the director of Panty and Stocking) and Kazuki Nakamisha (the writer for Gurren Lagann) on an original project?

Possibly one of the more awesome things you will see this Fall. And definitely one of the zaniest.
I must concur with this assessment. After watching the first episode, I just hope it doesn't slow down too much around the middle.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 7:37

Kiskaloo wrote:Kill la Kill - Episode 01

Ok, that looks amazing...

Also, props on for 1984 reference.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 5 Oct 2013 - 19:44

White Album 2 - Episode 01
Related to the White Album TV series, the story centers around a college junior named Haruki Kitahara and his relationships with Setsuna Ogiso and Kazuki Touma in the light music club.
While the title would imply this is a sequel to the original TV show, it is in fact a separate story with separate characters. Where the original dealt with university students and professional idols, this one appears to be standard high school romance fare, but done with style. I have a good feeling about it based on the first episode.

Little Busters! ~Refrain~ - Episode 01
Sequel to the Little Busters! TV series.
I really liked the original, but this first episode has not instilled confidence about this sequel. The first half was total dreck and the second half was standard trite. The very end did have the supernatural feel I crave from Key and Jun Maeda and Shinji Orito once again deliver epic musical accompaniment., so maybe there is hope.

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 6 Oct 2013 - 6:29

to many shows all at once ! fighting urge to turn into Otaku................must buy body pillow !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 6 Oct 2013 - 20:06

Gingitsune - Episode 01
Makoto is the fifteenth generation heiress of a small shrine to the god Inari. Her father is still the shrine's priest, but Inari's divine messenger, Gintarou, has appeared to Makoto, marking her as true successor. Gintarou has the ability to see a short distance into the future and to find lost objects, but is unmotivated and foulmouthed. In spite of this, he becomes friends with Makoto, and together they help those who come to the shrine.
With first Silver Spoon and now Silver Fox, silver is the new gold this year. Really liked this one.

Outbreak Company - Episode 01
Rejected by his childhood friend for being an otaku, Kanou Shinichi is a hikkikomori who comes across an online job offer aimed squarely at an otaku. He naturally aces the interview and after accepting a coffee-based Mickey Finn, wakes up in his new position as Japanese Cultural Ambassador to the Eldant Empire.
Normally I would run, not walk, from a show like this, but it received universal positive initial reviews by ANN's staff so I decided to give it a shot and in general I agree with them. It's a pretty clever and unconventional take on a slew of anime cliches, tropes and stereotypes and at least for this first episode, that made it fresh and entertaining, though it is not sufficient a premise to hold the show across a dozen episodes so I hope the hints of seriousness do not remain just hints going forward.

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 19:22

Non Non Biyori - Episode 01
Asahioka Branch School, a combined elementary and middle school in an isolated village, has only five students total, four girls and one boy. The girls are best friends, and pass the season with traditional activities like harvesting mountain herbs and fishing.
A slice of life comedy 4-koma show set in a quiet country town with cute girls. Yeah, it's nothing special, but I tend to like these types of shows and expect I will like this one.

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- - Episode 01
By 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Fog,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Fog, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down.
The show starts with the defeat of the UN Combined Fleet at the hands of the Fleet of Fog, who are alien warships in the form of Imperial Japan Pacific Navy ships and controlled by sentient A.I.s that take the form of either very cute young girls or very hot teenage girls (I expect this show is going to be a massive hit with the otaku).

Humanity was pretty much screwed, at least until Yokosuka Naval Academy cadet officer Gunzo Chihaya touched a captured Fleet of Fog submarine (in the shape of the Sen Toku class I-401), awakening Ione - the ship's cute young girl A.I. with silver hair and green eyes. She informs Gunzo that her sole purpose is to obey his every command, so he takes her up on it and they sail out into the Pacific where, with his classmates as crew, he's been waging a one-ship battle against the Fleet of Fog.

If I had to draw parallels, think Blue Submarine No. 6 crossed with Upotte!. I'm not expecting much, but for the moment, I'll stick with it.

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 1:03

Kiskaloo wrote:Coppelion - Episode 01
Many years after a great tragedy killed 90% of the people in Tokyo, three girls arrive in the ruins of the capital city to search for survivors. In the devastated capital, their unusually clean clothes set them apart. But that's not the only strange thing about them - they also each wield supernatural powers. They call themselves "Coppelion," and are on a mission to save the people of Tokyo.
The Coppelion are humans genetically engineered to be immune to radiation, which is convenient considering that 90% of the capital was irradiated when the Odaiba Nuclear Power Station melted down in 2016. 

This show was originally commissioned in 2010, however the Fukushima nuclear disaster forced it's suspension until 2013. Have to say the character animation is atrocious - it makes Attack on Titan look brilliant. On the flip side, the renderings of devastated Tokyo are astoundingly realistic, resulting in a real visual dichotomy. Which might have been intentional...

I was also bothered by the way the characters fit with the background, but more because the characters were very 2d while the backgrounds had depth.  I'm not sure it would be quite accurate to say the character looked like paper cuts outs, but...

I'm also sort of wondering what the idea with this show is... its like its trying to be serious on one hand yet the three genetically engineered girls who were made specifically to investigate post meltdown tokyo dress like schoolgirls and with one exception don't seem mentally prepared for their mission at all.  WTF?

This show also led to joking among myself and some friends about doing something along the lines of a "Cute Girls in NBC Gear" series. :PJust imagine -the audience wouldn't know what the girls looked like until the first episode ended with a decontamination shower scene!

Kiskaloo wrote:Golden Time - Episode 01
Banri Tada is a newly admitted student at a private law school in Tokyo. Due to the after-effects of an accidental fall from a bridge shortly after high school graduation, he lost all his memories from before then. At the time of the accident, Banri's soul had escaped from his body, and the "Spirit of Banri Tada" came into being, carrying his memories from before graduation.
Penned by the man behind Totadora!, I had high hopes for this show, but have to admit the first episode left me mostly cold as it had some things I liked, but more things I didn't like. Banri Tada kind of reminds me of Riki Naoe of Little Busters, but not a fan of the other male protagonist, Mitsuo Yanagisawa. Also not a fan of the main female, Kaga Koko, who is like a sexier version of Asahina Mikuru, but with Tsuruya-san's stalker personality. Linda could be interesting and Chikami should fill the cute role, but as much as I like romantic comedies, this one is not looking like one I will stay with.

I actually found it rather entertaining, although Koko is a bit much. 

Also, I thought the author of Toradora was a woman?  (I actually found that notable in light of the fact that the guys in Toradora got along pretty well but the girls were often in conflict with each other.  Quite in contrast to other series where the girls get along great and the guys are the ones in conflict.)

Kiskaloo wrote:White Album 2 - Episode 01
Related to the White Album TV series, the story centers around a college junior named Haruki Kitahara and his relationships with Setsuna Ogiso and Kazuki Touma in the light music club.
While the title would imply this is a sequel to the original TV show, it is in fact a separate story with separate characters. Where the original dealt with university students and professional idols, this one appears to be standard high school romance fare, but done with style. I have a good feeling about it based on the first episode.

I seem to remember seeing this show suggested in a thread about last season's Kimi no iru Machi, which I rather enjoyed.  There were thing I liked, but so far it seems like a harem in the making.

Kiskaloo wrote:Gingitsune - Episode 01
Makoto is the fifteenth generation heiress of a small shrine to the god Inari. Her father is still the shrine's priest, but Inari's divine messenger, Gintarou, has appeared to Makoto, marking her as true successor. Gintarou has the ability to see a short distance into the future and to find lost objects, but is unmotivated and foulmouthed. In spite of this, he becomes friends with Makoto, and together they help those who come to the shrine.
With first Silver Spoon and now Silver Fox, silver is the new gold this year. Really liked this one.

The first episode left a positive impression, but I'm kind of wondering where they're going to take things with this show.

Outbreak Company - Episode 01
Rejected by his childhood friend for being an otaku, Kanou Shinichi is a hikkikomori who comes across an online job offer aimed squarely at an otaku. He naturally aces the interview and after accepting a coffee-based Mickey Finn, wakes up in his new position as Japanese Cultural Ambassador to the Eldant Empire.
Normally I would run, not walk, from a show like this, but it received universal positive initial reviews by ANN's staff so I decided to give it a shot and in general I agree with them. It's a pretty clever and unconventional take on a slew of anime cliches, tropes and stereotypes and at least for this first episode, that made it fresh and entertaining, though it is not sufficient a premise to hold the show across a dozen episodes so I hope the hints of seriousness do not remain just hints going forward.

Are you sure its not just being self aware about how much blatant otaku pandering its engaging in?  That was more my take on it.

Granted it could have been way, way worse, and perhaps it will end up being good, but at the moment I don't have high hopes for it.  Especially not given the fact that the Supreme Ruler (who the OP and ED indicate it one of the main characters) seems like a loli tsundere. 

Kiskaloo wrote:Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- - Episode 01
By 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Fog,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Fog, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down.
The show starts with the defeat of the UN Combined Fleet at the hands of the Fleet of Fog, who are alien warships in the form of Imperial Japan Pacific Navy ships and controlled by sentient A.I.s that take the form of either very cute young girls or very hot teenage girls (I expect this show is going to be a massive hit with the otaku).

Humanity was pretty much screwed, at least until Yokosuka Naval Academy cadet officer Gunzo Chihaya touched a captured Fleet of Fog submarine (in the shape of the Sen Toku class I-401), awakening Ione - the ship's cute young girl A.I. with silver hair and green eyes. She informs Gunzo that her sole purpose is to obey his every command, so he takes her up on it and they sail out into the Pacific where, with his classmates as crew, he's been waging a one-ship battle against the Fleet of Fog.

If I had to draw parallels, think Blue Submarine No. 6 crossed with Upotte!. I'm not expecting much, but for the moment, I'll stick with it.

One of the things I found most notable about this show is that a lot of the character work is done in CGI.  And I think it's a good indication of why the industry shouldn't make that leap just yet.  At best the character CGI was still pretty noticeable to me, and at worst it was pretty bad.  Save the CGI for the mechanical stuff guys!

Anyhow the premise of a world where humanity is trying to reclaim the seas has potential and I can get past the cliched way the hero ended up with his ship, but the scene with all the enemy ship's AI avatars was ridiculous.

I should really post some thoughts on shows Kiskaloo hasn't commented on as well, but I should also be getting to bed. sweat(I just got over a nasty cold and I want to stay over it.)

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 11:29

Piero wrote:Are you sure (Outbreak Company is) not just being self aware about how much blatant otaku pandering its engaging in?  That was more my take on it.
Oh it definitely ticks all the boxes on the checklist, but at least in this first episode it didn't do so in the way a standard otaku pandering anime would, which IMO made it something fresh and different - at least in comparison to, say, I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job, which is a prime example of a standard otaku pandering anime. W\'ever
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 23:12

I think I found the way the show blatantly pointed out the things it contained kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

As for Yuushibu (that's the short name for I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Decided to Get a Job) its premise really invites comparisons with Hataraku Maou-Sama.  And while one episode may be a bit early to judge, so far its not looking all that great.  But then if you subscribe to the theory that past a certain point a series' quality is inversely proportional to the length of its title then perhaps that's an expected result. Razz

Also, I think I missed mentioning Kill la Kill.  It was rather entertaining, but not the kind of show that tend to end up on my favorites lists.  Its the kind of show that's memorable for its crazy animation.

Anyhow, between my own sampling and hanging out with my anime buddies (we enjoy torturing each other with shows we think might get funny reactions) I tend to sample quite a bit of stuff.  Here's some thoughts on some other shows.

Infinite Stratos 2: I actually quite enjoyed the first season of Infinite Stratos, but for some reason the harem elements seem more painful this time around, perhaps in part because the girls were introduced over time in S1 while S2 starts with an established harem.  But at least there's still Charlotte Dunois.  Some fans have even suggested the series should ditch Ichika and give Charlotte his harem.  She certainly seems to be popular enough with other girls...
Log Horizon: This is the one with a premise that sounds a lot like the premise for Sword Art Online.  Thankfully it seems to be a distinctly different show. Not hugely impressed so far but its not particularly terrible either.
Magi S2: I found the first season of Magi to be in the decent category rather than the outstanding category, but I rather liked the first episode of this new season.
Strike the Blood: I wasn't too enthusiastic about this one but I actually ended up finding the first episode pretty decent.  Props for the main girl being rather understanding instead of just being smack happy (though she did get pretty mad with those guys who had been harassing her).
Walkure Romanze: Think of this show as being what would happen if someone made a fan servicey harem show by crossing Girls Und Panzer with Revolutionary Girl Utena and replacing the tanks with horses and jousting. :PI actually ended up finding it rather entertaining.  Whether its objectively good is of course another matter.  Also, my brother though using a blatant rip off of Utena's character design for the ditzy main girl (who ended up in a rather compromising state) was sacrelige.

I also saw Diabolik Lovers and a bit of Megane-bu, but let's not talk about those. Razz

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 0:10

Piero wrote:As for Yuushibu (that's the short name for I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Decided to Get a Job) its premise really invites comparisons with Hataraku Maou-Sama.
Very poor ones, IMO.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 20:55

Galilei Donna - Episode 01
In 2061, global warming is a thing of the past as a new ice age covers the world. Hozuki, Hazaki, and Kazaki Ferrari, three descendents of Galileo, live in Tuscany. A mysterious organization is searching for the "Galilei Donna," and put out an international arrest warrant for the three sisters. The sisters must put aside their differences to join forces in fighting the organization and learning their true destiny.
This first episode is all set-up for whatever the plot is going to focus on, so all I can offer at this point is that the animation is excellent, the Ferrari girls are attractive and the ED song is catchy. Razz 

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 15:09

Nagi no Asukara - Episode 02
So beautifully animated. And an interesting premise. Looks like a winner.

Kill la Kill - Episode 02
Not quite as off the hook as Panty & Stocking, but close. Like P&S, might not hold up over time, but in the moment, it's seriously entertaining.

Kyōkai no Kanata - Episode 02
Building momentum. 

Coppelion - Episode 02
Not going to be a happy show,  I guess.

Miss Monochrome - Episode 02
At a 3 minute run length, it works.

Golden Time - Episode 02
Improved my opinion of the show over the first episode.

White Album 2 - Episode 02
I think I am going to really like this one.

Little Busters! ~Refrain~ - Episode 02
Normal service has been restored. cheers

Gingitsune - Episode 02
Really, really like this one so far. I give it five oranges.

Outbreak Company - Episode 02
So refreshingly...fresh. If this show is as clever as I think it is, it could be awesome.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 23:39

I'm not entirely sure what to make of Coppelion, but I'm taking it much more seriously after the second episode than I was after the first.

Outbreak Company's second episode also impressed me more than the first due in large part to how it threw in some realism with the societal differences.  I'm not sure I would consider that to be clever though.  Also, am I the only person who thinks that I would be very careful about which anime and manga I brought with me if I ended up in that position?  Some of the stuff out there could get someone in big trouble.

The second episode of Golden Time reinforced my liking for the series.  Its rather amusing that the tea club is the one with the wildest parties.  I'm willing to be their drink serving slave if it means I get to watch drunken yuri antics. Razz

Strike the Blood is rather reminiscent of early Index thus far.  It's much better than the start of Index though.  Granted being better than the start of Index is not exactly high praise, but still...

Kyousougiga 01 is much easier to understand than Kyousougiga 00.

Walkure Romanze may be a ridiculous fan service fest, but I find it amusing.

Magi Season 2 is pretty good thus far but you kind of need to be familiar with season one.

What exactly is it about Infinite Stratos that made Season One seem so good and Season Two seem so bad?

I kind of like Log Horizon though I'm trying to think of much that makes it worth recommending outside of the awesome OP.

Still haven't seen the second episodes for some series like Nagi no Asakura and Gingatsune.

Also saw the first episodes of Gallilei Donna, Tokyo Ravens, and Unbreakable Machine Doll.

Holy crap I've sampled a lot of new shows this season...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 17:52

Piero wrote:Outbreak Company's second episode also impressed me more than the first due in large part to how it threw in some realism with the societal differences.  I'm not sure I would consider that to be clever though.
The part I find clever is the idea of using anime/manga/video games to introduce the Holy Eldant Empire to Japanese culture, which makes sense as the vast majority of Earthlings introduction to Japanese culture has been through anime, manga and video games. I'm also interested in how Shin'ichi gets over the language barrier - as an anime fan of the 1970s and 1980s (when almost all anime and manga was only available in Japanese), I can relate. Smile

Piero wrote:Also, am I the only person who thinks that I would be very careful about which anime and manga I brought with me if I ended up in that position?  Some of the stuff out there could get someone in big trouble.
Well he is an otaku. Razz

That being said, I thought Attack on Titan was kind of a weird choice (then again, it's the biggest thing in Japan at the moment, so…), but I fully applaud his other selections like Minami-ke and Strike Witches.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 21:20

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- - Episode 02

I'm getting more comfortable with the premise, but I still have issues with the execution. The show runners do seem to have a solid grasp of naval tactics, which helped. But I still couldn't help feel I was watching two Vocaloids play real-life Battleship. Razz And when it comes to a bunch of kids being in command, Starship Operators and (especially) Bodacious Space Pirates did it better. Smile

Spoiler:
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 22:38

Did I just watch an alien warship go tsundere?

I'd kind of agree about the naval tactics bit, except they ruined it by bringing in those beam cannon things.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 6:17

Kiskaloo wrote:Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- - Episode 02

I'm getting more comfortable with the premise, but I still have issues with the execution. The show runners do seem to have a solid grasp of naval tactics, which helped. But I still couldn't help feel I was watching two Vocaloids play real-life Battleship. Razz And when it comes to a bunch of kids being in command, Starship Operators and (especially) Bodacious Space Pirates did it better. Smile

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 12:29

Non Non Biyori - Episode 02
As slice of life comedies with cute girls go, this one is not going to be breaking any new ground, I think.

Which I'm quite okay with. Smile

Unbreakable Machine Doll - Episodes 01 and 02
It is the early 20th century and Raishin Akabane is a student puppeteer from Japan, who has come to the Walpurgis Royal Academy of Machine Arts in England to study the emerging field of Machinart: a combination of magic and technology with military applications. He is accompanied by a girl named Yaya, who is actually his Automaton: a living machine doll powered by magical circuits specialized in hand-to-hand combat. In the Academy, there is a combat tournament exclusive to the Top 100 students and their automata, to decide who shall be bestowed with the title of "Wiseman", the greatest puppeteer.
Directed by the fellow who is also behind this season's atrocious "I couldn't become a hero...", this show is not the disaster that one is, but it's not a winner, either, IMO. The fan service, while not oppressive, is prevalent and I find Yaya's sexual fixation on her puppeteer master mostly annoying. The animation by Lerche is at best, average, with CG characters and backgrounds that suffer from poor shading. The main thing recommending it at the moment is the action sequences are pretty good and Yaya is a bad-ass fighter.

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 21:55

I actually just caught up on those two last night.

Despite the fact that its indulging a lot of tropes I actually kind of like Unbreakable Machine Doll so far.  The gag with the main character's automaton trying to seduce him is overdone though.

As for Yuushibu, the second episode introduced some interesting themes the series might be able to explore, though its unclear whether it will do a good job of doing so.  It's also not finding it all that funny.

I also saw the second episode of White Album 2 -I kind of like it yet I'm not really too sure about it.  It seems kind of harem-ish.  Ditto Gingatsune (aside from the harem part).

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 10:54

Piero wrote:I also saw the second episode of White Album 2 -I kind of like it yet I'm not really too sure about it.  It seems kind of harem-ish.
Well it's based on a visual novel and visual novels have a harem ending option, though evidently White Album 2: Introductory Chapter is unique amongst visual novels in that it only has one pre-determined ending (and that ending does not sound like it is a harem one). So if the anime follows that plot line, it might not be able to be a harem show. Though if you only have two girls, is it really a harem? Smile Personally, if anything I expect it to be a classic love triangle like we used to get back in the 80's.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 2:14; edited 2 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 15:12

Watched Kill la Kill and Outbreak Company last night.

Very impressed by the over-the-topness of Kill la Kill - you can definitely tell that it's the same folks who worked on Gurren Lagann. Interesting concept. The *ahem* fan-service ain't too shabby, either.

Outbreak Company begins troperriffic (laughed my ass off at the "This ceiling is unfamiliar" line), but is starting to show promise. Also, Minori-chan! Hotcha!
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 5:49

Kiskaloo wrote:The show starts with the defeat of the UN Combined Fleet at the hands of the Fleet of Fog, who are alien warships in the form of Imperial Japan Pacific Navy ships...
...is it just me, or does that sound like Japan imagining a re-match? Incoming! 

I'll admit, you've got me intrigued enough that I might give it a go.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 9:39

Pantsu Fans Rejoice!

Strike Witches has been green-lit for a third television series and a new OVA.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 16:52

Kiskaloo wrote:Pantsu Fans Rejoice!

Strike Witches has been green-lit for a third television series and a new OVA.
I knew about the third season, but not the OVA. Why can't we get another season of BTOOOM! instead? But I digress, apparently there's going to be a third season of Spice and Wolf too.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 20:40

Galilei Donna - Episode 02

Looks like it's going to be a chase / quest anime as the three Ferrari sisters look for the legacy of Galileo Galilei, which the ED animation make me thing might be on the moon.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 1:05

Kiskaloo, you must watch the first half of Coppelion 4.  It doesn't matter if you finish the entire episode, or even whether you saw the one before it.  You must watch it.  For the lulz.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 1:45

Piero wrote:Kiskaloo, you must watch the first half of Coppelion 4.  It doesn't matter if you finish the entire episode, or even whether you saw the one before it.  You must watch it.  For the lulz.
Yeah, saw it last night and I was like "Uh...okay."

On the flip side, after the last scene of Episode 04 of Golden Time I was like "Now I'm intrigued".

I'm planning to stick with everything I started, but of all I am watching, Nagi no Asukara, Gingitsune and Kill La Kill are the standouts.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 21:18

I have mixed feelings on Golden Time, it can be a bit out there and Koko is rather over the top, but overall I like it -I'm certainly eager enough to watch it each week.  Hopefully the new development means we'll find out more about Linda soon.

Despite my initial criticisms, Outbreak Company had pretty much won me over after episode three.  And then episode three came along and had the main character trying to teach a bunch of young children about concepts like nopan and bl. bang head  Plus there was that fake out at the beginning of the episode.

I've been watching Galilei Donna, but frankly I'm not hugely impressed by the characters or story thus far.

After three episodes I'm finding Unbreakable Machine Doll to be pretty good despite its cliches.  There's definitely some kind of iffy stuff with the main character's automaton though.

I'm also quite liking Strike the Blood, largely due to the two lead characters.  Tokyo Ravens had some pretty decent action but I'm not digging it quite as much.

I've also been surprised at how good Valverave the Liberator season two is.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 0:32

The Opening Credits for Golden Time make it clear that Banri and Kōko are going to hook up, and I could see Linda and possibly Chinami playing supporting love interest roles. Of they do, I expect the show to follow the pseudo-harem track that Toradora! did. And while I did not like who ended up with whom in Toradora!, I enjoyed the journey so perhaps that will happen here, as well.

As for Outbreak Company, Episode 04 has proven that between this series and Watamote!, the Japanese anime industry finally understands satire. And unlike Watamote!, which I didn't like because I could not relate to the situation presented, I can relate to the situation presented here and so far, I am liking it.

Galilei Donna is slowly dribbling out the plot, but it needs to move along a fair bit faster.

Unbreakable Machine Doll has enough interesting things going on with it each episode that it solidly overcomes Yaya's annoying personality.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 21:57

Kiskaloo wrote:The Opening Credits for Golden Time make it clear that Banri and Kōko are going to hook up, and I could see Linda and possibly Chinami playing supporting love interest roles. Of they do, I expect the show to follow the pseudo-harem track that Toradora! did. And while I did not like who ended up with whom in Toradora!, I enjoyed the journey so perhaps that will happen here, as well.
Someday, I'd like to see a show use an OP that seems to be pointing very strongly in one direction to play a trick on the audience. Razz

More seriously though, I'd at least like to find out more about the other girls.  They haven't gotten very much development thus far.

Kiskaloo wrote:
As for Outbreak Company, Episode 04 has proven that between this series and Watamote!, the Japanese anime industry finally understands satire. And unlike Watamote!, which I didn't like because I could not relate to the situation presented, I can relate to the situation presented here and so far, I am liking it.
In general I like Outbreak Company when its dealing with culture clashes, and dislike it when its being otaku.

I find I'm enjoying Coppelion despite its ridiculousness.  Actually more accurately I think I'm enjoying it in part because of its ridiculousness. Razz

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 22:08

Piero wrote:In general I like Outbreak Company when its dealing with culture clashes, and dislike it when its being otaku.
Then I expect you won't end up liking it since it's a satire about being otaku.

Which is why I expect I will end up liking it. Very Happy 

On another track, I do wish the Japanese would just give up on doing CG character animation because they are just so bad at it (and have not improved one bit over the past decade). Watching the fourth episodes of Unbreakable Machine Doll or Arpeggio of Blue Steel and it was just painful after the lush character animation P.A. Works is delivering on Nagi no Asukara. Oh well, at least those two are not using the MikuMikuDance program like Tesagure! appears to be doing. *shudder*
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 22:52

I've read a bunch of Coppelion. I never really got the point besides cute girls in danger, etc, etc. They're trying to save the people in the zone but many don't want to leave.

I'll wait until spring for "Waratte! Sotomura-san" to hit the feeds.
maverick375
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 826

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 14:33

Kiskaloo wrote:
Piero wrote:In general I like Outbreak Company when its dealing with culture clashes, and dislike it when its being otaku.
Then I expect you won't end up liking it since it's a satire about being otaku.

Which is why I expect I will end up liking it. Very Happy 

There are actually bits I do find funny, like the Empire's Supreme Ruler trying to imitate "Tsundora" behaviour.  But excusing cliches by blatantly making a fuss over them didn't go over  overly well with me, nor did teaching inappropriate things to a class of ten year olds.  Compared to that,m the more serious culture clash issues are much preferable.
Kiskaloo wrote:
On another track, I do wish the Japanese would just give up on doing CG character animation because they are just so bad at it (and have not improved one bit over the past decade). Watching the fourth episodes of Unbreakable Machine Doll or Arpeggio of Blue Steel and it was just painful after the lush character animation P.A. Works is delivering on Nagi no Asukara. Oh well, at least those two are not using the MikuMikuDance program like Tesagure! appears to be doing. *shudder*
I remember Satelight experimented with CGI character animation with the Macross Frontier music video collection a couple years ago.  Compare the gorgious music video for Diamond Crevasse with the one for Northern Cross, and you can see why I'm glad they haven't used it in very many of the productions they've done since. Razz

maverick375 wrote:I've read a bunch of Coppelion. I never really got the point besides cute girls in danger, etc, etc. They're trying to save the people in the zone but many don't want to leave.

The show is amusing because of how ridiculous and absurd it is.  Manga fans claim the anime butchers the manga -maybe the adaptation process pushed the series into so bad its good territory?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 16:26

Piero wrote:There are actually bits I do find funny, like the Empire's Supreme Ruler trying to imitate "Tsundora" behaviour.  But excusing cliches by blatantly making a fuss over them didn't go over  overly well with me, nor did teaching inappropriate things to a class of ten year olds.
As I noted in my initial review, I studiously avoid otaku pandering shows and I had no intention of watching this one because the description presented set the expectation with me that this show would be the same kind of drivel. Only when  I read the reviews that noted the pandering was being presented in a properly satirical manner did I give the first episode a shot and indeed I did find it a well-done satire (at least for anime). As such, I’m willing to suspend my sense of being offended.

Piero wrote:
maverick375 wrote:I've read a bunch of Coppelion. I never really got the point besides cute girls in danger, etc, etc. They're trying to save the people in the zone but many don't want to leave.

The show is amusing because of how ridiculous and absurd it is.  Manga fans claim the anime butchers the manga -maybe the adaptation process pushed the series into so bad its good territory?
It is turning into a bit of a train wreck, though this is a mild derailment compared to some recent shows. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Mon 4 Nov 2013 - 1:52

Kiskaloo wrote:
Piero wrote:There are actually bits I do find funny, like the Empire's Supreme Ruler trying to imitate "Tsundora" behaviour.  But excusing cliches by blatantly making a fuss over them didn't go over  overly well with me, nor did teaching inappropriate things to a class of ten year olds.
As I noted in my initial review, I studiously avoid otaku pandering shows and I had no intention of watching this one because the description presented set the expectation with me that this show would be the same kind of drivel. Only when  I read the reviews that noted the pandering was being presented in a properly satirical manner did I give the first episode a shot and indeed I did find it a well-done satire (at least for anime). As such, I’m willing to suspend my sense of being offended.
I watched it because some blog post spoke highly of it and I mistook it for another show (yes, seriously). sweat

To me, Outbreak Company doesn't seem very satirical -it indulges wish fulfillment conventions, and if its mocking otaku culture, its mocking it rather gently.  I think its strength lies more in deconstructing the modern world meets fantasy world plot by dealing with issues like cultural imperialism and the fantasy world's strict class hierarchy.  Which is probably why I started to think more highly of it after the second episode.

Kiskaloo wrote:
Piero wrote:

It is turning into a bit of a train wreck, though this is a mild derailment compared to some recent shows. Smile
Is that because there wasn't that much to derail in the first place by any chance? Razz

On another note, I did not even remotely suspect that Haru from Gingatsune was a girl.  I guess not all reverse traps are as blatantly obvious as Charlotte Dunois.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 16:25

Kyoto Animation has released the second of three planned "Kyōkai no Kanata Idol Saiban! ~Mayoi Nagaramo Kimi o Sabaku-min [Idol Trial! Those Who Judge You Even While Lost]" shorts.

In the short, this time Shizuku Ninomiya (voiced by Akeno Watanabe) is on trial for being “painful to watch.” The four girls give the evidence of this charge by showing various photos. In the first, Shizuku was told that she looked like a teenager when she wore a certain dress by a store clerk, and although she denied it, in her mind, she accepted the compliment as truth. In the second photo, at a group date, Shizuku puts a lot of strength into holding her posture, knowing men will be looking.

Finally, after the girls do their judgment dance, Shizuku is given the punishment of dressing in a female high school uniform. The four girls comment that it is painful to look at her, as it appears she is cosplaying. Shizuku finally gives in, crying that she is sixteen years old.

Available subbed in English at http://www.mezashite.net

#1 (with English subtitles)

#2 (raw Japanese)
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 18:57

Kudos to all the shows I am watching for universally having very strong Episode 10s (in some cases, the best of the show to date). Even Arpeggio of Blue Steel rose up and put in a great episode. Here's hoping Gallilei Donna can do so, as well. Razz

And a special shout-out to Outbreak Company for the best episode of the series. So many animated GIFs to download from Tumblr. Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 20:22

I'll give Arpeggio another try on your vouch. I dropped it from my queue at episode 8 or so.
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 11 Dec 2013 - 0:30

Ghost in the Shell: Arise [Border 2: Ghost Whisperer]

Much more enjoyable than Border 1, thanks to being pretty much non-stop action.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:20

Fall 2013 Report Card

White Album 2 - A

Wins the nostalgia vote, as it reminded me very much of the great teen romantic triangle anime of the 1980s. I also really like well-done romantic dramas and this was very well done.

Kill la Kill (Season 1) - A

Evidently this show will be running 24 episodes, so we're at the end of what could be considered "season one" with the broadcast of episode 12. So far, it's been a laugh riot and while it's not as over the top as say Panty & Stocking was, I think that will help this show hold up over the long term.

Gingitsune - B+

A winning final episode for a winning series. I do love shows like this that week after week fill me with good cheer.

Outbreak Company - B+

A unique and clever turn on "otaku bait" anime with a solid story and interesting characters.

Kyōkai no Kanata [Beyond the Boundary] - B

Ended up being generally interesting and entertaining, especially the final third once "The Calm" arc started. And I forgive it the "Hollywood ending" because it was not something they spent any time leading up to so it didn't really matter (I'm looking at you, Ano Natsu de Matteru).

Galilei Donna - B-

Gets an A- for the quality of the animation and the cuteness of the girls, and a C- for the rather dull and at times rather inscrutable story, resulting in a B- overall.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 28 Dec 2013 - 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 17:56

Non Non Biyori - B+

A really delightful cast and setting it in the countryside as opposed to the usual urban middle school / high school set this “cute girls being cute” show a cut above it’s peers.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel - B-

In the end, it was the personal development of (most) of the mental models that interested me the most in the show. I would have liked to have learned how Iona was sent to find Gunzō, however (I assume it was his father who facilitated it).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 24 Dec 2013 - 0:12

Kiskaloo wrote:Kill la Kill (Season 1) - A

Evidently this show will be running 24 episodes, so we're at the end of what could be considered "season one" with the broadcast of episode 12. So far, it's been a laugh riot and while it's not as over the top as say Panty & Stocking was, I think that will help this show hold up over the long term.
After watching episode 12, I think Satsuki's pretty much jumped directly to the top of my "favourite characters" list for that show.

As an aside:
Spoiler:
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 26 Dec 2013 - 13:40

Nagi no Asukara (Season One) - A

Another 26 episode show that will continue into next season. The first half has been great - especially episode 13 - and would have been a very gutsy way to end the show (and would have been worth of an A+++++). Now with another entire season worth of episodes to go, the impact of Episode 13 could be significantly lessened and that could lessen my view of the show at the end. But for now, it's been the second-best show I have seen in 2013

Miss Monochrome - B-

Yui Horie giving voice to a cute android placed into silly situations that asks only a half-hour of my time across 13 episodes. Easily worth a B-.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 28 Dec 2013 - 12:46

Little Busters ~Refrain~ - C

As a "supernatural" Key show, this should have been a winner, but it turned out to be mostly disappointing. Episode 11's critical reveal was so crushingly bad that it not only ruined this show, but also the prequel. While I would normally complain about them using the last two episodes to reset the show via a "Happy Hollywood Ending", scriptwriter Michiru Shimada had no choice if he wanted to salvage anything.

Definitely a show I should have skipped.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down