Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pax's mad ramblings

Go down

Pax's mad ramblings Empty Pax's mad ramblings

Post by Pax Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 1:15

So, my muse is crazy, always giving me ideas... to the point of me having a new one to share every time I log in to the chatroom. I would love to write all of them, but time is a bit of a bitch with my schedule, so, after a bit being prodded, I've decided to just share them here, and add more as they bombard me. Even some intro's/drabbles for the ones that stuck in my head for especially long periods of time.

Gunslinger Girl/Boondock saints crossover
My original idea stemmed from the short scene where the Pope chastises both sides involved in the New Turin arc for a few pannels. What if he rescued the SWA from its grim fate by throwing around whats left of the Roman Catholic Churches political power in the 21st century? What if that happened shortly after Connor and Murphy MacManus had been freed from Hoag, along with Romeo by the Pope to bring their justice to the world?

Into, very rough tennatively calling this one "In the Service of his Holiness" if I ever get to it:

Alternately, the Saints as handlers, temporary allies, or even targets buzzed through my mind, but the first idea is the one that really grabbed me.

Gunslinger Girl/Stargate SG1 crossover
What if it was Italy, not Russia that ended up with a Stargate of its own in the episode "Watergate" (Season 4, ep 7), and, after some politicing, the SWA ends up with the gate under the agreement that they will work with SGC for three(?) years to get used to the galactic political waters. I dont have an intro written up for this one, but I do have some crazy ideas that include, but arent limited too Thor "fixing" the cyborgs so that they can mature/wont die young as a form of thanks for some crazy bit of heroics one of the cyborgs pulls off. A cyborg being infected with a goa'uld symbiote, either terrifying, or maybe the conditioning meds allow the cyborg to subvert the snake eventually. A cyborg ascending, and having cake and coffee with Daniel Jackson in the diner he frequents when ascended.

Gunslinger Girl/Hellsing/Supernatural crossover
The SWA was never interested in politics. It exists as Italys secular response to the Vampiric, Demonic, Magical and otherwise Supernatural threats of the world. The Crorce Brothers still want Giacomo Dante dead for the same reasons the do in cannon, but he is a terrifyingly powerful sorceror or some shit, not a terrorist. Flack between the SWA and Section XIII Iscariot due to differences in operational policy and source of funding, shaky alliances of necesity with the Hellsing organization. Fratello almost constantly being sent to the US due to all the shit that the Winchester brothers stir up. Once again, I dont have anything written down, but whenever I go on a kick that involves either of the latter two parts of this crossover or something related to it, this one bounces around my head relentlessly.

Gunslinger Girl/Neon Genesis Evangelion
The cyborgs of NERV section 2 Security are a busy, stressed out group. Either paired with the Children that pilot the EVAs as Fratello/Sorellos to keep the most "vital" aspects of the war against the Angels safe, or working clandestinely in adult/child fratello/sorello teams against SEELE in Gendo Ikari's secret war to save humanity from the madness of a handful of insane old men. Nothing written down again, but this one just kinda bit me and latched on.

Gunslinger Girl/Batman crossover
This one got tossed around the chat room quite a bit the other day. bruce Wayne donating to and later funding the SWA after saving it by moving it to Gotham was my original idea. Batman coming to blows with the SWA was what we ended up thinking was more plausible do to idealogy, lots of craziness and twisty bridges to faculitate a meeting there. The Pengiun being a Padania backer was tossed in as a method to get the SWA in Gotham, not Batman in Itally a bit. The Joker got used as a lubricant for co-operation between the Caped Crusader and our favorite Murder Midgets... for a larger DC comicverse crossover, or DC/Marvell comicverse crossover if your insanely ambitions Dante could be keeping other heroes to busy to help Batman in Italy if need be. My muse still wants Triella and Batgirl competing to see which girl can kick the most ass in the nighttime streets of Gotham though.

Rockslinger Girl
This one just bit me earlier today, and I can only really describe it as equal perts K-On!, Blues Brothers, and Gunslinger Girl. There is no SWA, just a poor orphanage in a shady part of Rome that just happens to house all of the main gen 1 fratello characters (maybe aged up by a year or two and age normalized by a bit for plausibility) from cannon GSG. There are no cyborgs, no horrific backgrounds, just a bunch of girls with no family who live together in the same orphanage/boarding school. Wandering the streets one day after class they stubmle into an unlocked garage loaded up with all the necessities for a rock band: amps, mics, two electric guitars, a baas guitar, a keyboard/synthesizer, a drumset, and a note reading "Our band flopped, and broke up, if you find this, your free to use it to start your own. May your luck be better than ours." As it turns out, Henrietta can play a mean guitar, Rico can keep a hell of a beat, Angelica is more than just pretty damn good on the baas, Claes is gold on the keyboard, and Triella has a great singing voice in addition to being a passable guitarist. A few months later they overhear that the orphanage that as been the only home they knew for the past 15(?) years for the youngest of them will be closed down by the government in three months time. They go on a BLues Brothers style unnending concert tour to save their orphanage, their cannon handlers slowly joining on as orphanage staff turned band managers/support staff as the tour goes on. I have a drabble for this one, would probably be in about the middle of the story

"I assigned the assorted rockstar afflictions that get to the girls in this drabble more or less as they hit my head as they hit my head, please dont skin me alive for it:

I would have the girls playing rock/classic metal if I had the time to do this story, but thats just what I know/like, heh. I would have it be a realistic take on what would happen if you dumped a bunch of teenage girls into the life of rockstars constantly on tour to go with that. Of course they could just as easily be written playing more stereotypical songs and full fluff, and the effects of the hormones any teenage kid goes through is on a slider the author controls... yea, this one is my muse's most recent bit of madness, really burnin up my brain, heh.

*pant pant pant*
I have alot of other non-gsg ideas but I think I should put those in a separate post if anyones interested in them. I'll probably have drabbles/intros for all of these uploaded eventually though, heh. Skin me, ignore me, take what I have and run with it, I dont care all that much, just felt like sharing.
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down