Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change)

Go down

11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change) Empty 11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change)

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 16:34

i've been thinking a lot lately...what if (just like one of the fanfic I've read [dunno who's the writer,it says UN resolution though]) some country already knew Italian's SWA secret...

then it hit me BIG time.... what if the Japanese perfected it's technology and form it's own 'SWA' with the alliance of other country around Asia?
after that...I've decided to use the same setting I've used in my first fanfic; only this time it set 3 month after the 'Europa war' incident.

this is the only country i could think of; Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia/Indonesia....

for the title...it's set as "EASTERN ESCALATION" for now...for now...
since SIX(cyborg name) doesn't appear in "Musica e la macchina"[last seen on 'The other side', somewhere in the end of the story], it's was on purpose she didn't appear there...as she was the main antagonist player in this project Razz

Last edited by Kuroneko on Sun 5 May 2013 - 16:49; edited 1 time in total
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change) Empty Re: 11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change)

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 16:47

this is all i could think right now:

Eastern Welfare division Agency(cover name)

11 country participate the agency, with some of the Italian SWA personnel become it's top-ranked officer in command:
- Japan
- South Korea
- Australia
- New Zealand
- Thailand
- Vietnam
- Malaysia
- Hong kong (I know this is part of China, but considering on some factor, i decide to separate it from China)
- Taiwan
- Indonesia
- Singapore

*Each country have 3 divisional office(except for Singapore) for easy deployment in some particular area.
* one divisional ofices can be divided into several section:
-Section 1: cyborg assassin and Counter-terrorist section. (handle the heaviest job offered to them)
-Section 2: security and support section. (backing the section 1's movement)
-Section 3: Offshore counter-terrorist section. (responsible for handling any threat from the sea; including pirate harrasing the shipping lines)
-Section 4: Paramilitary operations officers section.( responsible for any dirty works given to them).
-Section 5- Intelligence division section (More like CIA< but with extended scope of operation; supervising the entire operation of E.W.D.)

Their operation range extends to Siberian kamchatka peninsula to the north; all the way to Kazakhstan, and all the way to Hawaii.
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change) Empty Re: 11 days of Eastern escalation(name soon to change)

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Sun 5 May 2013 - 16:47

finally found the right plot to go my story between my OC world to the GSG Fanon/canon wolrd into one story Razz

the title would be; "11 days of Eastern escalation" XD
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum