Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end???

2 posters

Go down

Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end??? Empty Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end???

Post by phil0083 Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 22:37

I cannot for the life of me, make out those few words, whatever they are.

All i can make out is "I couldn't see her eyes well enough from behind her glasses to tell if she was crying, or just angry. But I wish i could have. I know that what angelica said, "We're all going to die", something something something bang head in Cluase's mind, just like they did for the rest of us."

And without those crucial words, I cannot decipher the entire meaning of the ending line.

phil0083

Male

Forum Posts : 2

Fan of : Rico's innocence

Original Characters : henrietta

Comments : yo what up

Registration date : 2013-03-27

Back to top Go down

Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end??? Empty Re: Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end???

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 22:56

It sounds like "echoed around in Claes' mind, just as it did for the rest of us."

The Japanese is: "I couldn't see behind Claes' glasses well enough to see if she was angry or crying... But Angelica's words, 'We're all going to die,' never stopped ringing in her ears."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end??? Empty Re: Anime episode 12 what does henrietta say at the very end???

Post by phil0083 Wed 27 Mar 2013 - 23:37

Thank you for the first word. I feel like I've listened to it a thousand times already. It sounds to me like she said "echoed true in Claes' mind, just like they did for the rest of us."

Thanks for the quick reply!

I see now. I imagine Claes was a mixture of both, being that her and the rest of the girls are brutally reminded by her of what short lives they will have and mad at angelica for giving up hope on what little life she has left.

phil0083

Male

Forum Posts : 2

Fan of : Rico's innocence

Original Characters : henrietta

Comments : yo what up

Registration date : 2013-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down