Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon)

2 posters

Go down

Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon) Empty Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon)

Post by SPARTAN 119 Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:52

You may have heard me advertise my matches on the "Deadliest Fictional Warrior" wiki on here before. Anyway, another match is getting no votes. When I was last on here, I noticed there were quite a few fans of Highschool of the Dead, and at least a few of Kanon. Either way, without further ado:

Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon) Saeko_vs_Mai

Saeko Busujima, the schoolgirl turned sadistic, katana-wielding zombie slayer who takes out her sociopathic urges on the living dead

VS

Mai Kawasumi, the longsword-wielding girl whose "extracurricular activies" consist of battling mysterious "demons" in her school after hours.

When two of anime's greatest swordswomen go head to head, only one question remains...

WHO IS DEADLIEST?!

Battle, weapons, and voting here. Please vote on the site.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon) Empty Re: Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon)

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 10:31

I don't see anywhere to vote.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon) Empty Re: Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead) vs Mai Kawasumi (Kanon)

Post by SPARTAN 119 Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 11:39

Kiskaloo wrote:I don't see anywhere to vote.

Click link, place your vote as a comment at the bottom of the page. Adding some reasons why is always a plus (although I have a feeling i know who you will support)...
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum