Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian Civil War

+7
Officer_Charon
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
boomer_gonz
ElfenMagix
Kiskaloo
Thescarredman
Odon
11 posters

Go down

Italian Civil War Empty Italian Civil War

Post by Odon Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 3:11

When the Dante arc started, and we saw how Padania had access to submarines, Blackhawk helicopters and AFV's, it seemed to imply that Padania had strong support in the Italian military; more than just a few disgruntled men supplying them with firearms and explosives. That made me think about writing stories set in an alternate timeline where a civil war has broken out in Italy. To my mind it would be a somewhat surreal affair in the initial stages - conducted via threat, military manoeuvre, and propaganda.

...a Centauro tank destroyer parked on a cobble-stoned piazza, festooned with bouquets of blue flowers, its crew flirting with pretty girls.

...a busload of tourists parked by the side of the road, photographing tanks plowing across a beautiful sunlit field in Tuscany.

Then breaking out in moments of sudden violence.

...bored soldiers are facing off across a bridge when a jetfighter drops out of the sky and bombs it. Politicians on both sides blame each other.

...a 2nd Gen cyborg leaps onto the tank destroyer, killing its commander with a single blow and dropping a grenade into the hatch. She's casually walks away, only to be shocked when the ready-use ammunition explodes, causing civilian casualties.

...a First Gen cyborg realises just how helpless she is when she finds herself in the midst of a tank battle, surrounded by armoured behemoths too powerful to fight.

...a couple suspected of being a cyborg and handler are hunted through a cemetery at night by an A129 Mangusta gunship.

...a special forces sniper team is assigned to kill the assassin known as 'Rico'.

...a handler baulks at an assignment to plant terrorist bombs in a northern city with strong support for Padania. His cyborg (a 2nd Generation with Agency rather than handler loyalties) is ordered to carry out the task regardless.

...a war correspondent observing the crisis catches a glimpse of an Agency cyborg in action. He tries to follow up the story, interviewing soldiers, military intelligence officers, Padania spokesmen and conspiracy theorists. But someone else is hunting him.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Italian Civil War Empty Re: Italian Civil War

Post by Thescarredman Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 8:44

Holy cow, Odon. You write something like that, who could put it down till the end?
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 10:32

Italian Civil War MakeItSo
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 11:13

Actually I'm putting these ideas out here to inspire others, given my notorious inability to write anything other than a short story. Italian Civil War 803722

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 12:48

Odon, Dante's escape was years ago when both John Doe and Pino was alive and it was Christiano's equipment.

But considering that many of them are in the Italian military, like it happened here in the USA, their military can break up into two of North and South. Then its going to be war...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 15:27

Odon wrote:Actually I'm putting these ideas out here to inspire others, given my notorious inability to write anything other than a short story. Italian Civil War 803722

Tease.

Still, might do something with one or more of the concepts as I am more into writing one-shots instead of multi-chapter stories at the moment.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:44

I definitely can include Alpha in this with a bit of a twist. Something more along the lines of internal dilemma.

His Sovereign Sanction states that he is to abide by the statutes and regulations of the UN regarding internal domestic affairs of ANY nation within the UN.

To withdraw from Italy is to leave behind those who have come to see him as their own guardian.

To remain by their side violated the terms of his S-S Agreement and will brand him as an outlaw in the eyes of the world.

Where will his loyalty lie?
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 2:13

my story is not a civil war...just that it's a Europa War...
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:16

This.... dammit... I'm already having trouble with my OWN story commitments... but I want to see this happen... like, a LOT. Words simply cannot express my current level of want.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:52

I'm going to take a shot at a possible origin story for the conflict.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 20:03

Well, the Italian Civil War would certainly be one of the most confusing in history. How do you work out who's won when everybody immediately surrenders to everybody else? The tanks are going so far in reverse that they're running in circles. Razz
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 20:26

Robert Frazer wrote:Well, the Italian Civil War would certainly be one of the most confusing in history. How do you work out who's won when everybody immediately surrenders to everybody else? The tanks are going so far in reverse that they're running in circles. Razz

Puzzled .....Isn't that joke for France?
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 21:59

Laserface, did you know Italian tanks have eight gears? One forward... and seven reverse. Razz

While France seems to have been the butt of jokes ever since Groundskeeper Willie called them "cheese-swillin' surrender monkeys", it's really the Italians who had the most lamentable performance in WW2. You feel sorry for them, sometimes.

An old post of mine:

Robert Frazer wrote:
And so you should, Fascist backstabbers of 1940!"

He probably just didn't want to occasion them any embarrassment. Italy's 1940 Alpine campaign is one of the most hilarious battles of the Second World War and is a singular proof, if any were needed, of the country's terminal military incompetence.

The BEF has evacuated. Italy begins its invasion a week after Germany enters Paris. They outnumber the French forces stationed in the region by twenty to one. Marshal Petain has offered an armistice. They're confronting a country that's, literally, already beaten.

Italy still loses.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 18:27

“It Was a Very Good Year”
A Gunslinger Girl Original Story by Chris Wallace
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILAN, LOMBARDY
LATE JANUARY

When I was seventeen
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for small town girls
And soft summer nights
We’d hide from the lights
On the village green
When I was seventeen

As she listened to the “Chairman of the Board” croon to the accompaniment of Count Basie and his orchestra from the Coppa Room of the Sands Hotel in 1966, seventeen-year old Kara Michele Deleroux looked out the window across the Via Montevideo at the white Christmas lights adorning the trees of the Parco Don Giussani and admitted that it had indeed been a very good year for the Five Republics Faction.

A year prior Cristiano Savonarola launched his personal vendetta against Section Two of the Social Welfare Agency’s Special Operations group. Himself crippled in an assassination attempt by Section Two, he wielded his revenge through Giacomo Dante, an ex-mercenary turned terrorist who cared little for the goals of the Five Republics, just their money and the freedom to spread chaos they sanctioned.

And chaos he did spread, first bombing the bell-tower at St. Marks in Venice before following a few weeks later in a day of violence that included bombing Rome’s Leonardo di Vinci International Airport, holding the faculty and students at the Royal Spanish College at the University of Bologna hostage and attacking the Carabinieri provincial command center in Florence.

While Cristiano’s actions were undertaken for personal reasons, the Five Republics Faction used them to advance their name and cause. Rather than bring the Republic together in condemnation, Dante’s attacks widened existing fracture lines and emboldened the various independence movements in the autonomous regions with special statute.

In the region of Trentino-Alto Adige, the South Tyrolean Freedom party came to power with a platform of seeking to rejoin with the Austrian states of North and East Tyrol, of which they’d been a part of as the Princely County of Tyrol under the Austro-Hungarian Empire, before Italy had annexed them at the end of World War I. The Italian government resisted the attempt, however the Five Republics and the Padania nationalist movement provided overt and covert support to the separatists and terrorist acts under the banner of “Tyrol Bridge Builders” increased throughout the area against Italian government and military facilities. The government responded with force and the conflict climaxed with the infamous “Butchery of Bolzano” when elements of the 5th Alpine Regiment opened fire on protestors in the capital city of South Tyrol, killing 34 and wounding scores more. The domestic and international outcry forced Prime Minister Renato to accede to their wishes and not stand in the way of their reunification with Austria.

In defining their five republics, the Five Republic Faction generally followed the guidelines laid down by Gianfranco Miglio, who’d divided Italy into three “macroregions”: Padania (composed of Veneto, Lombardy, Piedmont, Liguria and Emilia-Romagna); Etruria (Lazio, Marche, Tuscany, Umbria); and Mediterranea (Basilicata, Campania, Calabria, Apulia, Abruzzo and Molise). While Miglio had included Sardinia and Sicily in Mediterranea, they were left as independent republics under the FRF.

In March, elections were held in 13 of Italy’s now 19 regions, including most of the northern and central regions along with all of the southern regions. While the parties affiliated with the Five Republics Faction lost ground in central and southern Italy, they made significant ground in the northern regions thanks to financial support from northern industrialists and organized crime syndicates.

By early Fall the situation had turned surreal to Kara’s eyes. The pro-Padania parties had successfully put on the ballot resolutions seeking to create the Federal Republic of Padania, though these resolutions as of yet stopped short of calling for independence. Instead, they sought greater cooperation between the regions in terms of legislation, administration and finance. They also demanded to keep at least 50% of their levied taxes.

For Prime Minister Renato, losing Trentino-Alto Adige, while painful, was not a critical blow to the Republic. Losing Lombardy, Piedmonte or Tuscany would have a significant impact. The government therefore waged a vicious propaganda campaign against the referendums, the Prime Minister using his control over much of the media to do so. In response, the wealthy financial backers of the FRF spent money on an equally vicious campaign in favor of them.

When the votes were tallied, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Liguria and Veneto all passed the resolution. The resolution failed in Piedmonte, Lombardy and Tuscany, though the vote in Lombardy had been very close and polls showed support growing within the population on joining the Federal Republic. This resulted in demonstrations for and against a new vote and both sides often clashed violently in Milan, Bergamo and Brescia.

To restore order, the government sent in the Army to support the Carabinieri and Polizia di Stato and they never left. Originally viewed by many as an occupation force, over the months they became as normal a feature as the statues and fountains. Earlier that day she’d walked past Milan Cathedral and had seen a Centauro tank destroyer parked in the piazza, festooned with blue flowers representing the Republic of Padania and the crew of four focused on flirting with pretty girls rather than possible threats to public safety.

For the moment, the quiet and peace of the Christmas and New Years Holidays continued, but Kara wondered how long it would remain so. Perhaps her assassination of the two brothers who ran the ‘Ndrangheta group in the commune of Corsico that morning would extend the peace a bit longer, but she knew that soon enough one of the neighboring cosche would step in and fill the void and the cycle of violence would rear it's head once again.

She saw the reflection of her handler appear in the window as he came up behind her.

“Are you ready to go?” Michele Pagani asked.

Kara nodded and they headed for the garage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 22:01; edited 2 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 16:40

Great concepts Odon,
Very entertaining story Kiskaloo!
head bang
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 21:49

tremec6speed wrote:Great concepts Odon,
Very entertaining story Kiskaloo!
head bang

Thanks. I think next will be "...a special forces sniper team is assigned to kill the assassin known as 'Rico'."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 23:01

I had the UN take over Italy in trying to enforce one of their resolution. In short it became a circus show for all...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 7:09

hmm... for me NATO, NATO took over italy in dealing terrorism, soon escalate to defending the italy from invasion Razz
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 7:12

a Centauro tank destroyer parked on a cobble-stoned piazza, festooned with bouquets of blue flowers, its crew flirting with pretty girls.

i might use this idea soon.......
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 11:26

KuroNeko wrote:
a Centauro tank destroyer parked on a cobble-stoned piazza, festooned with bouquets of blue flowers, its crew flirting with pretty girls.

i might use this idea soon.......
I already had the UN Troops flirt with the Italian girls, much to their demise...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 12:36

Once I finish with the "Rico" one, I'll probably do the attack helicopter vs. fratello, but I'm not too confident about tackling any of the others.

I'd love to see how Officer_Charon handles the "Rico" one, since he actually has knowledge of urban operations. sweat

And the "...a busload of tourists parked by the side of the road, photographing tanks plowing across a beautiful sunlit field in Tuscany" just clamors for Robert Frazer's poetic prose, IMO.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 14:30

Kiskaloo wrote:Once I finish with the "Rico" one, I'll probably do the attack helicopter vs. fratello, but I'm not too confident about tackling any of the others.
That was done on Gunslinger Girl Video Game. Eventually, Henrietta shoots it down.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 22:01

“Byōsoku 300 Meter”
A Gunslinger Girl Original Story by Chris Wallace

CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF SALVATION
ROVIGO, VENETO
MARCH

From his bell tower perch some 50 meters above the church, Brigadiere Gino Barbazza scanned the roofs of the city below through the Hensoldt ZF6x42PSG1 scope on his Heckler & Koch PSG1 sniper rifle. A light drizzle fell from low, scudded clouds; though the weather report stated it should be dry and partially clear for a speech by the Secretary of the separatist Veneto State at the Piazza XX Septembre that ran in front of the church. Long just a fringe nationalist party that never advanced beyond a handful of seats in municipal councils, they’d won two seats on the Padua Provincial Council and were supporting the efforts of one of their own to ascend to the Rovigo Provincial Council in the upcoming election.

“I’d pay 20 Euro for a bowl of ribollita,” the voice of Vice Brigadiere Umberto Merzario stated over Barbazza’s headset, referring to the heavy Tuscan soup made with leftover bread, cannellini beans and vegetables such as carrot, cabbage and onion. The Mauser 86SR marksman sat near the other end of the Piazza in the bell tower of the Church of St. Francis and St. Giustina.

“I’d take anything warm,” Appuntato Sceito Alex Baghetti retorted. “This cold rain is really starting to grate.” As the junior member of the section, the second Mauser marksman sat exposed to the elements atop the Town Hall.

“Whiners. It’s not like Livorno is any warmer this time of year and it rains even harder,” Barbazza chuckled.

“Why are we out here, anyway?” Baghetti asked.

“Because our esteemed colleagues in the NOCS haven’t been able to run this ‘Rico’ fellow to ground,” Barbazza replied.

“It sounds like this Rico fellow is doing us a favor by popping off these separatists.”

“Focus, gentlemen,” Tenente Alfonso Nannini barked over the headsets to the three men under his command. He’d set up his command post in the offices of the Church of St. Francis and St. Giustina.

“Whoever he is, this assassin is targeting elected officials of the Republic and it is our mission to stop him,” Nannini added.

One of the more effective ways to neutralize a sniper was to employ another sniper against them and the objective of Lieutenant Nannini’s section was to engage and terminate the assassin who had brazenly killed the President of the Regional Government of Veneto during the official re-opening of the clock tower in the Piazza San Marco. This same assassin, known only by their codename of “Rico”, also killed the President of the Province of Padua, who’d played a major role in the passing of the Republic referendum. The previous afternoon an attempt had been made on the Mayor of Rovigo and while he was expected to survive, he’d be lucky if he walked again. The pressure was therefore on Nannini’s section to bring the assassin to ground.

Complicating this was the fact they had little to go on in identifying who “Rico” was. Eyewitness reports agreed that the shooter was a male with blond hair, though they disagreed on him being a child in his early teens or a man in his late twenties. All of the recovered bullets were 7.62x54mmR, a rifle and machine gun round in use for over a century by the Russians. Based on ballistics data from the local police forces, they believed “Rico” employed a semi-automatic sniper rifle like the Soviet SVD or Romanian PSL and likely smuggled in from Albania or another former Warsaw Pact state from old Soviet stocks.

The Piazza was surrounded by residential and office buildings and Lieutenant Nannini felt that the two bell towers provided them with complete coverage of those building’s roofs. Additional uniformed and plains-clothed security units would scan the windows from the ground.

People wearing the blue of the Republic of Padania made their way onto the piazza and the two marksmen in the bell towers continued to scan the roofs while Baghetti kept an eye on the area around the Town Hall in case “Rico” tried to shoot them as they headed for the Fiat Ideas that would transport them to the rally.

“The dignitaries are in their vehicles and are en route to the site,” Baghetti reported.

“Everyone stay sharp,” Nannini ordered. “If you see the target, report in before you engage.”

“Acknowledged,” Baghetti responded.

“Acknowledged,” Merzario added.

“Barbazza. Acknowledge,” Nannini ordered.

There was no reply.

“Brigadiere Barbazza, acknowledge my last transmission,” Nannini repeated, but still there was no reply.

“Merzario, do you have a visual on Barbazza?”

“Negative, Lieutenant. I can’t see beyond the belfry’s windows with the angle of the sun.”

“Baghetti, high-tail it over to the bell tower.”

“Yes, Lieutenant.”

“Do you see anything, Merzario?”

“The roofs look clear, Lieutenant.”

A few minutes later, Baghetti reported.

“Brigadiere Barbazza is dead sir. Looks like he took a rifle round through the skull. Based on the wound pattern, I’m guessing 7.62mm.”

“What? Did anyone hear a rifle report?” Nannini exclaimed. Both snipers reported negative.

“Sir, I have movement bordering the Viale Trieste,” Merzario reported.

“Is it ‘Rico’?”

“I didn’t get a read before they went into hiding. Wait…they’re moving. It’s a boy and he has a long bag strapped across his back. Holy shit!”

“Report!”

“The kid just jumped between two buildings at least three meters apart. Damn he’s fast. He’s ducked behind one of the structures.”

“Baghetti, reinforce Merzario. Merzario, give me a location and I’ll relay it to the security detail.”

“Uhh…hello? Anyone there?” a hushed voice hesitantly stated over the channel less than a minute later.

“Identify yourself!” Nannini barked.

“Carabiniere Scelto Ignazio Boffa, sir. I drove Appuntato Sceito Baghetti to the church—”

“Put Baghetti on!”

“He’s dead sir! He was shot as he looked out the window. I didn’t hear anything, sir. He just craned his body out and then his head…his head…”

“Get ahold of yourself, Carabiniere Boffa! Contact your commanding officer and order him to evacuate the dignitaries immediately to safety in one of the surrounding buildings! Do you understand?”

“Si, capisco!”

“Where the hell is he, Merzario?”

“I don’t see him, Lieutenant. He’s holed himself up.”

“Can he get a shot from his position?”

“Negative, sir. There is a large apartment complex between him and the stage.”

“Understood, I have police units headed for the Via Trieste.”

“Target’s on the move. Permission to en—.”

“Permission granted,” Nannini said. “Did you hear me, Merzario? Gino? Respond, Merzario!”

The lieutenant slammed down his radio in frustration and headed for the back door that opened onto a walkway that led to the adjoining bell tower.

In the cupola of a building on the corner of the Via Trieste and Via Sylvestri that offered a clear view of both bell towers, Kara broke down her DSR-1 Subsonic sniper rifle and prepared to extricate herself. She wore her private school uniform and the rifle fit neatly in her backpack.

As Nannini stepped outside, he caught in his peripheral vision a tall man in a suit with an outstretched arm, followed by a flash and then blackness.

Michele Pagani leaned down to recover the ejected casing from his suppressed FN Five-seveN and walked down an alley towards a grey Fiat Bravo 5-door. Starting the car, he swung out onto the Piazzale San Francisco and proceeded east. He first picked up Kara, then Rico (who had a tube golf club bag across her back) before turning onto one of the main roads that led out of the commune.

The End

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 2:11

That was too easy for the lasses. Smile
taerKitty
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1211

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 18:05

taerkitty wrote:That was too easy for the lasses. Smile

The perils of "target fixation". Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 21:08

We call it "tunnel vision," - original, I know - and it can happen to anyone. You constantly have to work against it.

I love what you're doing here, Kisk... I need to get off my duff and see if I can toss something in here...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Wed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:16

Wow. How did I miss these when you wrote them?
Thanks for the link, Kisk.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down