Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money

3 posters

Go down

Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money Empty Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money

Post by Sintendo Thu 31 May 2012 - 3:36

I have the original Gunslinger Girl DVD vol. 1-3 including box and cloth poster, and Manga volumes 1-6.

As I am moving, would rather have these go to a loving home than I can provide... if its allowed lol.... Not to mention I have lots of bills to pay, so I figure if I haven't used it in more than 3 years then its fair game. Gonna cross post this to other forums in a few days, so you guys get first pick!!! Colonel_Marksman, Triela, Boomer and Nacht have me as friends on facebook so the can track me on there. I'll post pics and detailed descriptions when a consensus has been made....
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money Empty Re: Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money

Post by Thescarredman Thu 31 May 2012 - 16:57

Sintendo. What will you do without your GsG manga and anime?
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money Empty Re: Can I sell some stuff here? A.k.a: Sintendo needs money

Post by Nachtsider Thu 31 May 2012 - 17:08

By all means, Sin - sell away. I'd buy your stuff, but I already have the DVD's contents on my hard drive and all six of those manga volumes.

Thescarredman wrote:Sintendo. What will you do without your GsG manga and anime?
Idk, carry on with life, maybe? Que?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum