Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Characters/OCs

+7
Piero
ACH
Kiskaloo
Three Dog
Awinnell
Officer_Charon
Nachtsider
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fan Characters/OCs Empty Fan Characters/OCs

Post by Nachtsider Sat 26 May 2012 - 14:53

I'm pretty sure some of you may have ideas in this regard. Post 'em here if you feel like it. Got a couple of them myself; I'll talk about them when I've got more time than I currently do.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Fan Characters/OCs Empty Re: Fan Characters/OCs

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 26 May 2012 - 18:23

How about...

Gwendolyn "Mammy" Boyington, Liberion Marines pilot, so-called because she has managed to retain the magic needed to operate her striker unit (F4U Corsair) far past the point when most witches start moving to an advisory role. As such, she has taken it upon herself to be a sort of mentor to the young witches in her unit - called the "Black Sheep," as it consists of witches (and ground crew) who do not seem to get on well with their parent services. (Sort of like the 501st, but MUCH rougher around the edges.)

Mammy is known for unconventional tactics, a tenacious attitude, and her hard-partying ways when she's not in the air.

How's that?
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 26 May 2012 - 18:51

Brittanian pilot Joanne "joanie" Johnson renowned for her ability to evade enemy fire having taken only minor damage once in her flying career,

flew with Deborah Bader during the battle of Brittania defending her country from the Neuroi threat,

armed with a Vickers K and flying the Spitfire striker unit,

broke her Collar bone during training but was healed by the witches medical corp

In command Of 610 squadron based in xxxxxxxx redactedxxxxx
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 26 May 2012 - 19:08

Oooh... forgot about Bader... how would that work, in the SW canon? Sort of hard to operate a Striker without legs, innit?
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 May 2012 - 20:13

Dang you guys beat me I tried twice already to upload this so it better work this time.

Name- Anita Neri (after her great grandmother Amelia Neri who was a nurse in the paragauyan war)
Nationality- Brazilian
Age- 14
Height- 5'8"
Weight- 150lbs
Build- athletic with rather large endowments
Hair- dirty blond and wishes it was longer but wears it in a variety of short styles as she has a tendency to burn it off during battle.
Eyes- brown
Skin color- deep tan from enjoying her time in the sun
Familar- Giant Armadillo
Magic- Pyrokinesis- Anita has the ability to manipulate existing flames and the heat they give off. It took her a long time to learn how to control her ability causes no amout of frustration during her training when she acidentaly burned down a number of buildings
Personality- Anita is tomboy who enjoys a good food, a good fight, and anything cute and not nesecarily in that order
Striker unit- land striker based on the Churchill Crocodille tank
Primary weapon- a flamethrower with the ability to shoot flames 150yards
Secondary weapon- 76.2mm HV anti-tank cannon
Fighting style- Anita prefers to rush into close range combat using her flames to burn a hole through the neuroi armor to destroy the core. She can also provide fire support much to her displeasure with large caliber cannon although she much prefers the first method engaging the large land types at close range where they have trouble aiming their beam weapons.

Name- Xaing Kai Chek
Nationality- Chinese
Age- 19
Height- 5'0" or at that is what she claims
Weight- light
Build-petite and quite upset about it since she is constantly mistaken as a child
Hair- Long black hair
Eyes- green
Skin color- light and she does not tan well much to her annoyance
Familar- Tiger
Magic- Body reinforcement. Xaing can only generate a weak shield she is able to use her magic internaly to reinforce her body and is able to bat away weaker neuroi beams. This ability also allows her to increase her physical abilities several times over wheither it be strength, speed, senses etc. However she can only reinforce one aspect or ability at a time.
Personality- She is quick to anger especially when compared to a child and gets annoyed with Anita when she ropes her into wearing cute children’s clothes. She is brash and independent trying to prove to her superiors she has earned her rank as second in command and is not just a political appointment. Despite this she cares deeply for her subordinates doing everything she can to make sure they return safely. Also jealous of Anita for having a figure to die for and being five years younger than she is and trying any manner of growth aiding tricks she can find.
Striker unit- P40
Primary weapon- browning M2 50cal machine gun
Secondary weapon- bombs and other explosive devices

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 26 May 2012 - 20:17

You got some nice characters there CI, 'kay, here's mine:

Name:
Wolf

Eye
Colour:
golden

Height: slightly above average

Identifying Marks: Scar across abdomen that cannot be removed by healing from any Witches in the medical core, always carries her pocket watch bayonet and with her.

Familiar: grey wolf

Build: boyish

Magic: 'Wolfman' - Much like Mio's magical eye, Wolf's ability is ever-present in the form of golden eyes not unlike a wolf's, however is strongest when using her magic at which point she can also smell and hear as a wolf.

Striker Model: experimental Heinkel He 119 long range reconnaissance Striker

Affiliation: 501st JFS

Service History: in the few months she had been at the base, she managed to rile more than a few feathers. Operates well with Perrine and Lucchini despite initial hostilities, towards the pair. Has only been involved is one combat mission, in which she destroyed a Neuroi core with her bayonet and a 'potato masher'.

Weapons Training: M1 Garand, 'potato masher' grenades, Colt 1911, Fallschirmjägergewehr 42, bayonet.

Psych Profile: Was raised on the streets so has a few trust issues, however feels a sense of belonging that she had never had before joining the 501st and thus is committed. However, she does have a tendency to speak her mind, much to the disgust of Perrine. Doesn't like to waste time, trains whenever possible due to inability to raises a shield. A keen sense of smell and hearing make her invaluable to night or low visibility missions as she can pick out the scent of each of her team mates, enemy Neuroi, and the sound of each of their individual Strikers. Nonetheless, reckless in combat, with little regard for own life and often puts herself in a position to be hit during training if it means she can also eliminate the 'enemy'.

Thos familiar with my work willl notice I have a ralatively large amount of 'wolf' characters. I like wolves.

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sun 27 May 2012 - 3:37; edited 1 time in total
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 26 May 2012 - 20:56

Told you this already, D, but I'll say it again - Wolf is win. Good

I'd have gone with 'Greta' Boyington (my aim is to make the Witches' names as close to the original aces' names as possible), but I like what you've done, Charon. Joan Johnson is great, too; the only way Bader would work is if losing her legs cut her career short, so to speak, or if she continued fighting even after the incident, with the Striker units directly linked to her nervous system or something like that.

I like how Xiang and Anita have unique powers of their own; does every Witch in canon necessarily have one?

Will be posting my character shortly.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 26 May 2012 - 21:03

Nachtsider wrote:Told you this already, D, but I'll say it again - Wolf is win. Fan Characters/OCs 2752
THanks man, I'll see about puting on in for Commander Richard Yeager.

Nachtsider wrote:...if losing her legs cut her career short...
Fan Characters/OCs 18822 Even by my low standards, that pun is just... Full of Win! Lame puns are the best. Fan Characters/OCs 592951

Nachtsider wrote:Will be posting my character shortly.
I look foward to it.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 26 May 2012 - 22:32

@Nacht: I had thought about Greta, but it struck me as being a touch too Germa... I mean Karlslandic. Also Gwendolyn -> Gwen = Gregory -> Greg... thought that might suit. Also, her spirit animal is (what else) A bulldog. *grins*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 26 May 2012 - 22:55

I'll need to flesh this out, but for now:

Name: Kumari Sasai

Namesake: Junichi Sasai

Eye Colour: Violet

Height: Average

Familiar: Red Fox

Striker Model: Kawanishii N1K2-J Shiden Kai

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 27 May 2012 - 0:20

Kiskaloo wrote:I'll need to flesh this out, but for now:

Name: Kumari Sasai

Namesake: Junichi Sasai

Eye Colour: Violet

Height: Average

Familiar: Red Fox

Striker Model: Kawanishii N1K2-J Shiden Kai

Yay for Junichi Sasai. Such an underrated pilot and a true humanitarian.

Officer_Charon wrote:@Nacht: I had thought about Greta, but it struck me as being a touch too Germa... I mean Karlslandic. Also Gwendolyn -> Gwen = Gregory -> Greg... thought that might suit. Also, her spirit animal is (what else) A bulldog. *grins*

Ah, I hear you. I like your use of 'spirit animal' considering Boyington was Sioux. Smile

Righto, here we go with my OC.

Name: Ruth Berthold

Nationality: Karlslander

Striker unit: Focke-Wulf FW190A8; modified to her specifications with extended wings to accommodate two 30mm gun pods and up to four air-to-air rockets. The twin units are oversized and fused into a whole to provide added power and handle the weapons' recoil, granting Ruth the appearance of an 'aerial mermaid'.

Weaponry: Mauser MG34, worn in a sling and typically fed with tracer rounds via saddle drum. Ruth usually uses this weapon to find the range for her Striker-mounted ordinance.

Familiar: White-tailed sea eagle; manifests as miniature wings on her head.

Special ability: Dilated perception. Ruth can use this power, which she developed and honed after her wounding, to quicken her sensory processing, allowing her to perceive movements around her in slow-motion and hence pull off seemingly supernatural feats of dodging, among other things, compensating for her lack of shields. Over-use, however, results in incapacitating headaches.

Appearance: Slight build. Long, mussed, dark hair; ice-blue eyes. Pale complexion, sharp features. Has a livid scar that runs from her right temple to her right jawline, narrowly missing her right eye. Wears her right arm near-perpetually thrust into a custom front pocket she sews onto each item of clothing she owns. Is almost never seen out of military attire. Eschews the pants-less look for hosiery. Wears a stained-glass camouflage pattern Stahlhelm (with slits cut for her familiar to manifest), bullet-resistant goggles and body armour into combat.

Background: Abandoned at the age of four after her working-class parents were financially ruined by the Great Depression, Ruth survived on the streets before being taken in by a church-run home for orphans. This austere environment, run by strict disciplinarians, was one where she nevertheless made several close friends and learned to care for her younger brethren, who looked up to her as a dear sister.

The Neuroi invasion of Europe saw the orphanage destroyed, Ruth, then twelve, being the only survivor - the terror of the attack unlocked her abilities, generating a magical shield that saved her - and her alone - from being buried under the rubble of her home. Taken in by the military, who were desperate to recruit all who possessed magical abilities, Ruth enlisted with the Luftwaffe, flying her first combat missions a year later and distinguishing herself in battle.

A botched mission stemming from poor planning by non-Witch officers saw Ruth, fourteen at the time, severely injured, with her right arm rendered near-useless and a serious head wound permanently robbing her of employing shielding magic. Unfazed, Ruth conquered her disability by developing new powers and improved combat equipment, emerging as deadly a fighter as she was before - if not deadlier - particularly proving her worth as a 'bomber destroyer' against large Neuroi craft.

Ruth's pleasure at being able to keep flying and fighting was balanced by bitterness at the high command, whom she began to see as obtuse and ungrateful in light of their refusal to admit the errors that caused her maiming and the deaths of several other Witches, none of whom were honoured for their bravery in fighting to complete fool's errands. The Warlock incident, which she did not participate in but was nevertheless well known to her, only worsened her opinion of her superiors.

The last straw for Ruth was uncovering evidence that the Karlsland government ignored the plight of displaced non-Karlslanders, denying them asylum and humanitarian aid in the name of 'resource conservation', and in some cases even using them as forced labour to maintain the war effort - such horrifying phenomena spoke to her background as a downtrodden orphan. She, a number of fellow Witches and support personnel are now poised to mutiny, having devised a scheme to spirit away as much materiel as they can and form a pirate faction to fight for the refugees.

Personality: Merciless and driven - fanatical even - with a nihilistic streak. Constantly disregards her own safety and well-being in the interest of performing her duty as a soldier. Is a team player on the battlefield, but an intensely private loner in peaceful settings. Occasionally displays a surprising protectiveness towards her comrades and the needy; quick to anger when confronted by a situation where someone is treated unjustly. Secretly plagued by survivor's guilt, soured by what she perceives as betrayal on the part of her parents, subconsciously desperate to fit in, love and be loved despite being largely too broken for normal social interaction, and near-consumed by a desire for revenge. Ruth's experiences have left her dead and empty on the inside; soldiering is practically her only means of belonging, and combat the only time she truly feels anything. Perhaps her new cause may change this and help heal her psychological wounds.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012 - 2:23

If I ever did a strike witches fan fic this would be the unit I would use.

joint tactical squadron- Elementals- charged with preventing the neurio from over running the balkans and easing the pressure on orussia. This particular group of witches was put together using witches with simalr abilities forming a group that focuses on the magical manipulation of the elements. With both units being short changed by the higher ups they decided on their own to combine forces to stand a better chance of survivial. The mountainous terrain of the balkans assits the girls in creating ambushes for the neuroi using the heavier artillery of the land witches.

strike witches
1- Charlotte Crombi- bristol Beau- lightning- main attack is an EMP which disorients the neuroi
2- Xiang- Chinese- P40- life energy- second in comand
3- Rebecca Van Lierdi- belgium- spitfire- wind
4- Betty Anderson- sweden- P51- ice
5- Henrietta- poland- p51- gravity
6- constance- romania- bf109- decay

tank witches
7- Anita- brazil- Churchill Cromwell- Fire- comands the tank witches
8- Zita- Trans jordan- comet tank- light- create mirages
9- sydney- Canada- sexton- earth
10- Micheal- Germany- panzer III- wood
11- Leslie- USA- amphibious sherman- water
12- cathrine- russian- t34- dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 27 May 2012 - 2:40

i think I said it before, byt I'll say it again; I like Ruth Berthold Fan Characters/OCs 735198.

CI, Don't s'pose you'd mind going into deatil about thier abilities? I'm a bit confused as to what Earth, Wood, Water, Dark, and Ice would do.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Sun 27 May 2012 - 3:03

This has the makings of the Strike Witches Roleplay I always wanted
ACH
ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 390

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 27 May 2012 - 3:36

-ACHTUNG- wrote:This has the makings of the Strike Witches Roleplay I always wanted
Ach, you wouldn't happen to be standing on your toes, hands clasped together and pressing against your chest squealing when you said that did you?

Wolf uses her plus two 'potato masher'. Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Sun 27 May 2012 - 3:41

Nope... Was actually watching some Happy Wheels vids on Ytube while that was done.
ACH
ACH

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 27 May 2012 - 4:13

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:i think I said it before, byt I'll say it again; I like Ruth Berthold Fan Characters/OCs 735198.
Thank you very kindly, sirrah. Very Happy

I recall how I originally outlined Ruth suffering from chronic pain from her injuries and being addicted to painkillers; looks like I left that out of the write-up above. Not sure if I should throw it back in; part of me reckons the poor kid's already got enough on her plate. Especially since I've introduced something very insidious - hint, it has to do with the headaches she gets when she uses her power too much.

-ACHTUNG- wrote:This has the makings of the Strike Witches Roleplay I always wanted
Yeah, I think an RP or at least a collaborative story would be pretty boss. I'm not free at the moment, but should have time for such a project starting mid-July or so.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 27 May 2012 - 5:58

Nachtsider wrote:... I've introduced something very insidious - hint, it has to do with the headaches she gets when she uses her power too much...
I'm afraid Ruth has... amnesia! Or sever internal hemhorraging a.k.a. an aneurysm. Either way, she should see the doc. Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 27 May 2012 - 7:47

Okay, Nacht, here's the strong male character...

Name: Richard Yeager

Eye Colour: blue

Hair Colour: Bright Orange

Height: above average

Identifying Marks: rarely seen without his military cap and a chain smoker

Familiar: None, he’s a bloke.

Build: average

Magic: he’s a man, can’t use magic

Striker Model: Again, a bloke, not magic, so can’t fly. Does fly P-51D

Affiliation: Liberian Air Force

Service History: Enlisting in the air force at a young age, Richard initially found himself trying to work with the Witches to get dates, and helped them with their training to try and achieve this goal. The brass soon realised he had a knack for training Witches, especially the less capable ones, and promptly reassigned him as an instructor. After a year of service was transferred to Karlsland, where he met and assisted then Lieutenant Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke for three months, after which he was transferred back to Liberion. Not long after the recruitment of Wolf into the 501st JFW, The now Commander Richard Yeager was transferred to the Dover airbase by the now Commander Wilcke to assist in Wolf’s training.

Weapons Training: Colt M1911, M1 Garand, Thompson M1 A1, M1918 BAR, Springfield rifle, Mauser, STEN, MP-40, MG-42, MG-131, MG-151, Luger, StG .44, FG 42, Walther PPK, Fliegerhammer, Fliegerfist, Panzerfaust

Psych Profile: Capable, arrogant, and blunt. Somehow manages to gat along with people despite though. If you are doing something wrong, he will tell you, no matter what rank or army you belong to. This has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion, however has also gotten him promoted by General Patton. Also has high expectations, demanding that the Witches he trains push themselves as far as they can, and then to tripe that distance. When off duty however, doesn’t give half a damn what the Witches do, or at least pretends not to. Can become very defensive of the Witches he trains due to his sister also being a Witch.

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sat 7 Jul 2012 - 9:21; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Pasting from word stuffed uo the formatting.)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012 - 9:50

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:i think I said it before, byt I'll say it again; I like Ruth Berthold Fan Characters/OCs 735198.

CI, Don't s'pose you'd mind going into deatil about thier abilities? I'm a bit confused as to what Earth, Wood, Water, Dark, and Ice would do.

Well at the time I posted it which was in the middle of the night I was thinking this

Earth- some sort of ability similar to earth bending from avatar the last air bender- the ability to create earthen barriers and or cause a rock slide

Water- Similar to the above senerio but i was really thinking creation of fog and or rain

Dark- enhance shadows to cover her movements

Ice- the ability to freeze the air or material surrounding her or anything the touches.

The really cool idea that I had was that by combining their abilities to create larger weather related effects like blizzards, thunderstorms, rain storms, sandstorms, and things like that

I hope thats not to ridiculous or stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 27 May 2012 - 18:07

crazyidiot78 wrote:

Well at the time I posted it which was in the middle of the night I was thinking this

Earth- some sort of ability similar to earth bending from avatar the last air bender- the ability to create earthen barriers and or cause a rock slide

Water- Similar to the above senerio but i was really thinking creation of fog and or rain

Dark- enhance shadows to cover her movements

Ice- the ability to freeze the air or material surrounding her or anything the touches.

The really cool idea that I had was that by combining their abilities to create larger weather related effects like blizzards, thunderstorms, rain storms, sandstorms, and things like that

I hope thats not to ridiculous or stupid.

Nah, it sounds cool. What would 'wood' do? I imagine that 'Decay' would slow the Neuroi's regenarative abilities, bat what the heel does 'wood' do?! I'm losing my mind trying to figure it out.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 27 May 2012 - 18:17

Officer_Charon wrote:Oooh... forgot about Bader... how would that work, in the SW canon? Sort of hard to operate a Striker without legs, innit?

Bader uses special artificial legs based on striker technology,in addition to letting her walk around they boost her magical power allowing her to fly longer than normal,

the loss of her flesh and blood legs has also boosted her resistance to g-force allowing her to turn more tightly than normal,her animal spirit is a black Labrador
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 May 2012 - 19:00

Here is a more coherent view of what i had in mind to prevent DOW from loosing him mind if he hasnt already

strike witches
1- Charlotte Crombi- bristol Beau- magnetism (changed from lightning)- main attack is an EMP burst which disorients the neuroi. Secondarlily she can affect the trajectory of ferous projectiles.
2- Xiang- Chinese- P40- life energy- uses her magic to enhance her physiological abilities from speed, strength, senses, healing etc, but only one at a time. She does not have strong shields but she can heal as fast as a normal neurio beam can hurt her.
3- Rebecca Van Lierdi- belgium- spitfire- sound (changed from wind)- she can use a form of personalized echolocation like bats and normaly takes care of night time patrol duties.
4- Betty Anderson- sweden- P51- ice- freezes anything she touches and can project a field of low temperature around her body. She is also not affected by cold weather and hates summer
5- Henrietta- poland- p51- gravity- enhances or weakens the pull of gravity on objects within the short ranged field she can create. This is most often used to cause aerial neurio to crash into the ground for the tank witches to finsih off.
6- constance- romania- bf109- decay- weakens any material causing it to fall apart faster than it normaly would- a double edged sword as she ccan't control it well causing anything she is wearing or touching to also decay while using her ability

tank witches
7- Anita- brazil- Churchill Cromwell- Fire- manipulate existing flames including size, direction and heat
8- Zita- Trans jordan- comet tank- light- create mirages
9- sydney- Canada- sexton- earth- she can create large earthen barriers or holes
10- Micheal- Germany- panzer III- wood- allows her to enhance the growth of plants and normaly uses her ability to asist in regenerating the land affected by battles
11- Leslie- USA- amphibious sherman- water- draw water vapor out of the air to make fog or small rain clouds
12- cathrine- russian- t34- dark- she can enhance shadows to mask her presense. This is more effective at night and joins rebecca on night time patrol duties.

combined ablities that I have come up with so far and are complex spells and are more for stratigic activites and can not be used right away in a battle. Many were developed by the unit to help offset the lack of support and supplies from the higher ups.

magnetism/ water/ sound- makes thunderstorms
sound/ water- rain storms
sound/ water/ ice- blizzards
sound/ earth/ sandstorms
sound/ fire- firestorms
fire/ earth- lava flows- in semicaly active areas
sound/ light- more complex illusions
earth/ gravity- calling down meteor showers
earth/ water- tidal waves near large bodies of water

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Mon 28 May 2012 - 0:25

Name: Freidrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein
Nationality: Karslander
Striker Unit: Fw-190 D9 (prior to crash)
Familiar: Imperial Eagle

Personality: She is cheerful yet quiet but still retains that common trait of pretentiousness of nobles.

Background:
A noble that was interested and endeared with the thought of flying and relative of Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein by lineage. Being flown by transport to the 506th JSFW to receive her more appropriate night witch specific striker unit and to serve as a backup night witch to Heinrike. In a rather unpleasant encounter with a neuroi, the transport was hit in the cargo compartment and had to crash land at a nearby secluded airfield.

She survived the attack and the subsequent crash, but just barely. Her left leg was wounded, and as an insult to injury her strikers were all but destroyed as they were in the cargo compartment of the plane she was in. Happily the base where the transport crashed was under friendly control. Unhappily the said airfield was also surrounded on three sides with straggler neuroi that makes any sort of flight to and from the airfield gravely dangerous. The airfields own defensive 109's and 190's were insufficient in facing them head on.

The base's garisson was in a bit of a pinch as the neuroi lines encroached on their position. Not surprisingly, the appearance of a witch on their sorry little patch of land was heralded as a gift from the heavens. This angel coming down to Earth to smite the abomination known as the Neuroi. However, her "coming down"(read: crashing) served little as though her leg healed the lack of appropriate tools on site prevented the base's resident genious Kristina Tank from making the necessary repairs on her striker unit, especially the miniature magic powered engine.

This served not to dampen the hopes of the base's resident pilots as Freidrike quickly put her Precognitive personal Radar to good use. Hitching a ride with the local Ju-88 she was their early warning system for when an attack does happen, and it also allowed her to stay in the air, serving to her love of flying. Since an extra night witch wasnt of dear importance to the 506th, High Command decided to make her a Honorary member of any JSFW she comes to, and as the sole witch of the unnamed airfield. She served as their "radar" for three months.

During that time, Kristina Tank was busy trying to get a hold of necessary components for Freidrike's striker, but demand far outstripped supply as the main priority of the Striker suppliers were the JSFW's. Even though they now had an impeccable early warning system, the Neuroi was still encroaching slowly towards them. Faced with the prospect of losing this airfield, where her beloved creations take flight. Kristina Tank, in a bold move adapted the surviving magical interface system of Freidrike's striker into one of her creations. The sole Ta-152 C-3 in the world.

Tank presented the plane, by now with the designation of Ta-152 C-3Z (for Magic) to Freidrike as she landed after detection of a particularly large raid. Her reaction belonged in a fairy tail as she burst into tears of joy as her return to the sky was imminent. The Plane which she cristend "Sturm Falke" Or Storm Hawk was an absolute monster. Armed with 5 internal cannons concentrated on the nose and the capability of mounting more in cannon pods as well as 21cm rockets, it offered firepower heads and shoulders above any strikerborne witch. Which showed as almost the entire Neuroi force encroaching on the base was annihilated as their small branch hive dissipated under the firepower of mana loaded Minengeschoß . And when the Falke's monstrous Daimler Benz DB-603LA-Z engine was boosted by MW-50 and GM-1 and then fed by the massive amounts of stored mana Freidrike saved in the three months she was there, She easilly broke the sound barrier at over 1400km/h keeping the plane in one piece with her insurmountable magic. That day, she earned her first hundred kills.

The removal of the immediate Neuroi threat allowed the much needed supplies to finally make it into the base. No sooner had it arrived Tank soon got to work on making a safety system for the Falke as a safeguard for her beloved "child". Kristina might not be a witch, but she sure knows how to equip one. She continuously tutors Freidrike in how to maintain the mechanical aspect of her steed. Maintaining a balance of Mechanical and Magical affinity to keep her on the top of her game.

Skills:
She can fly her Plane with impeccable skill. Due to the long months she went through flying planes instead of strikers, she has developed a control of planes reminiscent of how other witches control their strikers. And the months that she spent flying the Falke has given her angelic levels of flying that matches or even surpasses that of strikerborne witches.

Plus she can cook, unlike most nobles who usually have chefs to do it for them. She is capable of playing most musical instruments, but specializes on the Piano and the violin.

Weapons:
Her Ta-152 C-3 mounted 2x20mm MG 151/20 cannons on the wing roots, 2x20mm MG151/20 cannons above the engine and 1x30mm Mk 103 High velocity Motorkanone.

Carries an MP-40 in the cockpit for use on the ground.

Her personal weapon on a striker was a 30mm Mk 108 Cannon.

Special Skill or Ability:
Precognitive Personal Radar. Not only does it let her detect the direction, distance, elevation and relative position of anything, but it also lets her see their position in the very near future at great range.

Last edited by -ACHTUNG- on Mon 28 May 2012 - 13:03; edited 2 times in total
ACH
ACH

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Mon 28 May 2012 - 0:54

I'm not hugely keen on the whole basing characters on historical figures thing. That being said, a tank witch based on "Mad Jack" Churchill could be pretty awesome. ("Mad Jack" fought with a sword and longbow, and led a charge playing bagpipes -in World War II. He also supposedly joined the Commandos despite not knowing what they did because it sounded dangerous.)

Also at the risk of tooting my own horn three of the SW 1991 characters are based on concepts I sent the artist that he liked, although perhaps that discussion is best kept to the SW 1991 thread. (Though I'd like to once again note that I would appreciate some translation help if some is available. I'd like to send the artist some additional info for the profile of one of the characters.)

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 28 May 2012 - 1:23

Piero wrote:I'm not hugely keen on the whole basing characters on historical figures thing. That being said, a tank witch based on "Mad Jack" Churchill could be pretty awesome. ("Mad Jack" fought with a sword and longbow, and led a charge playing bagpipes -in World War II. He also supposedly joined the Commandos despite not knowing what they did because it sounded dangerous.)
I like the sound of this "Mad Jack" fellow (ganna have to ask my fols if I was named after him, that'd be cool Fan Characters/OCs 592951 ). I might follow that suggestion, I need some characters. You see I'm making a squad the halps in and around Europe, and I'm pretty sure he'd be a perfect addition. Haven't thought of a name for them but I'm open to suggestions.

Ach, Freidrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein sounds cool. I like her enthusiasm about getting a gun-toting beast. Fan Characters/OCs 684325
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:27

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Freidrike's power level?"

"It's... it's over NINE THOUSAND!" (scouter explodes)

While I find the concept of a Witch who flies an actual plane instead of using a Striker unit very novel and interesting... sorry, Ach. She seems a tad over powered to me. If I were running a tabletop RPG and someone suggested a weapon on the level of the Storm Hawk, I'd disqualify it. She's going to mow down anything the enemy can throw at her, and I don't think that makes for a compelling character.

I like Rich a lot, D - particularly his 'call a spade a spade' nature. I find it contradictory, however, that he has 'limited experience as a pilot' but is an outstanding instructor. Perhaps giving him more of a background as a hotshot flyboy would be advisable, along with an explanation as to why he doesn't fly much anymore, if at all.

Doing a bit of thinking on Ruth here. Have I gone overboard in completely robbing her of the ability to use her shields? Should I tweak the profile to give her a limited shielding ability instead of none at all?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:39

Nachtsider wrote:I like Rich a lot, D - particularly his 'call a spade a spade' nature. I find it contradictory, however, that he has 'limited experience as a pilot' but is an outstanding instructor. Perhaps giving him more of a background as a hotshot flyboy would be advisable, along with an explanation as to why he doesn't fly much anymore, if at all.
Hmm, you have a point there. I'll think up a better background for him.

Nachtsider wrote:Doing a bit of thinking on Ruth here. Have I gone overboard in completely robbing her of the ability to use her shields? Should I tweak the profile to give her a limited shielding ability instead of none at all?
Don't worry about the shields thing, Wolf doesn't have any and she kills Neuroi with her knife. Wait ignore me, unless Ruth is really, really agile with really, really good reaction times. Or psychic.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Mon 28 May 2012 - 8:13

Nachtsider wrote:"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Freidrike's power level?"

"It's... it's over NINE THOUSAND!" (scouter explodes)

While I find the concept of a Witch who flies an actual plane instead of using a Striker unit very novel and interesting... sorry, Ach. She seems a tad over powered to me. If I were running a tabletop RPG and someone suggested a weapon on the level of the Storm Hawk, I'd disqualify it. She's going to mow down anything the enemy can throw at her, and I don't think that makes for a compelling character.

On the contraire, I tend to forgive overpowerism IF presented with very viable and possible scenario for such character. I dont like it like "She was born with the ability to cause things she touch to crumble to dust". On this particular one tho, I used what was familiar to me (Mechanics) to trump out what wasnt (Magic).

And the Storm Hawk isnt a weapon... its a Plane, with a secondary capability as a weapon. I needed to put that out since I came across a nut in Ytube about a vid on an FW190 saying that "The people running the plane is a disgrace to society coz their keeping the tools of destruction envisioned by Hitler alive and running" Or some bullcrap like that.
ACH
ACH

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 28 May 2012 - 8:22

Piero wrote:I'm not hugely keen on the whole basing characters on historical figures thing.

Are not all the canon witches based on historical figures? Puzzled
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 May 2012 - 8:23

Kiskaloo wrote:Are not all the canon witches based on historical figures? Puzzled
They are, but only very loosely. I can't think of any instance where any one Witch really behaved any bit like her namesake, with the possible exception of Mio.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 28 May 2012 - 18:15

Nachtsider wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:Are not all the canon witches based on historical figures? Puzzled
They are, but only very loosely. I can't think of any instance where any one Witch really behaved any bit like her namesake, with the possible exception of Mio.
I can attest to that. I don't know much about the others, but I know Piere Closterman (Perrine) liked to go fishing. Tell me, does Perrine seem like the kind of person to go fishing to you?

(I actually say yes but that's just for some interesting dialogue in my fic)

Also, some are even less loosly based. Take Ursula Hartmann, Erica's twin. She wasn't even a member of the armed forces, she was Erich Hartmann's wife.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 May 2012 - 18:44

The only kind of fishing Perrine is likely to do is high-class sport fishing using high-end equipment from the deck of a luxury yacht, and even then I can see her recoiling from the bait or balking at having to handle her struggling catch. She might have done so with her dad or some other older male relative, who knows.

If they did get anything sort of accurate with the Perrine/Piere connection, it's Perrine's arrogance. Pierre Clostermann was not a humble man and annoyed a lot of people. At least he could back up his smugness with genuine talent behind the controls, though, while Perrine seems pretty average as far as Witches go.

The thing about Ursula may or may not have creepy intent, considering it's Japan we're talking about here. Whatever the case, the Rule 34 creeps probably have that one already. Ugh.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 29 May 2012 - 2:02

Nachtsider wrote:If they did get anything sort of accurate with the Perrine/Piere connection, it's Perrine's arrogance. Pierre Clostermann was not a humble man and annoyed a lot of people. At least he could back up his smugness with genuine talent behind the controls, though, while Perrine seems pretty average as far as Witches go.
I dunno Puzzled , I think Perrine is above par, however, considering her comrades in the 501st, Hartmann (greatest ace of WWII), Barkhorn (Second greatest), and Juutilainen (third greatest), and Yeager (first person to break sound barrier). COmpared to the other Witches, she's average, but in the grand scheme I get the feeling she's pretty good.

Random fun fact: the three greates aces of WWII were on the axis side. Two Germans and one Fin. If nothing else, the Nazis were productive.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 29 May 2012 - 4:44

The Nazis were shooting at the Russians who had shit planes with poorly trained pilots for the first few years of the war and then they were shooting at massive Allied bomber streams as well, both of which were kind of target rich enviroments

Allied pilots simply had fewer bad guys to shoot at
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 29 May 2012 - 6:19

Awinnell wrote:The Nazis were shooting at the Russians who had shit planes with poorly trained pilots for the first few years of the war and then they were shooting at massive Allied bomber streams as well, both of which were kind of target rich enviroments

Allied pilots simply had fewer bad guys to shoot at
You make a good point, but you still have to admit, the Nazis were industrious fuckers. And they had some of the mor sucsessful soldiers on thier side like Simo Häyhä (Whom I shotgun for someone to base a Witch on), top sniper of the time. They also made the Bismark and... I think I've said this somewhere before Puzzled.

Nachtsider wrote:The thing about Ursula may or may not have creepy intent, considering
it's Japan we're talking about here. Whatever the case, the Rule 34
creeps probably have that one already. Ugh.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Why would you say that?! I only just realised what this meant.
I did not need that mentle image in my mind! GGGAAAHHHHH!!!
Fan Characters/OCs 692191
Make the image go away! Fan Characters/OCs 765208
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 29 May 2012 - 7:28

The Axis pilots (specifically the Luftwaffe and Imperial Japanese Naval Air Service) had the advantage of starting the war with equipment that thoroughly outclassed that of the Allies, as well as superior training. It did not matter that they nearly always fought at a numerical disadvantage; all it meant was that they had more helpless targets to shoot at. By late 1942, which was when the tide started to turn, many a German and Japanese pilot had racked up absolutely ridiculous scores that will forever remain unmatched in the history of aerial warfare.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I dunno Puzzled , I think Perrine is above par, however, considering her comrades in the 501st, Hartmann (greatest ace of WWII), Barkhorn (Second greatest), and Juutilainen (third greatest), and Yeager (first person to break sound barrier). COmpared to the other Witches, she's average, but in the grand scheme I get the feeling she's pretty good.
I remember how Perrine rushed into the fray and left Lynette behind on the grounds that Lynette's weapon would not allow for effective close-in combat, telling Lynette to cover her from afar. Bravo, girl - you just robbed your wingman of automatic weapons support and set her up for attack by those swarms of small Neuroi; it didn't happen, but Lynette would've been in serious trouble had a bunch of those little buggers decided to rush her. The ideal thing for Perrine to do would've been to stay close while Lynette rained the heavy arty on the Neuroi, and spray any who decided to rush them with her Bren. Not break off and try to be a prima donna.

Also, when she rushed into the fray? Sure, you took out a bunch with your lightning, Perrine, but what did you do next? Hover on the spot and adjust your hair. Rules of thumb: never, ever keep a straight and level course for more than five seconds while in the thick of a fight, and always keep a sharp lookout. Lynette saved Perrine's life by taking out two Neuroi she didn't even see coming; I very much doubt she ever realized how much danger she was in.

Perrine seems like the type who might perform well in training and simulations. But when it comes to actual fighting... yeah, the above incidents alone tell me she's still got a lot to learn.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 29 May 2012 - 8:00

Nachtsider wrote:The Axis pilots (specifically the Luftwaffe and Imperial Japanese Naval Air Service) had the advantage of starting the war with equipment that thoroughly outclassed that of the Allies, as well as superior training. It did not matter that they nearly always fought at a numerical disadvantage; all it meant was that they had more helpless targets to shoot at. By late 1942, which was when the tide started to turn, many a German and Japanese pilot had racked up absolutely ridiculous scores that will forever remain unmatched in the history of aerial warfare.
Okay, I give up on trying to find some redeamable part of the axis powers. THey were evil with nothing good about them at all, happy?

Nachtsider wrote:I remember how Perrine rushed into the fray and left Lynette behind on the grounds that Lynette's weapon would not allow for effective close-in combat, telling Lynette to cover her from afar. Bravo, girl - you just robbed your wingman of automatic weapons support and set her up for attack by those swarms of small Neuroi; it didn't happen, but Lynette would've been in serious trouble had a bunch of those little buggers decided to rush her. The ideal thing for Perrine to do would've been to stay close while Lynette rained the heavy arty on the Neuroi, and spray any who decided to rush them with her Bren. Not break off and try to be a prima donna.

Also, when she rushed into the fray? Sure, you took out a bunch with your lightning, Perrine, but what did you do next? Hover on the spot and adjust your hair. Rules of thumb: never, ever keep a straight and level course for more than five seconds while in the thick of a fight, and always keep a sharp lookout. Lynette saved Perrine's life by taking out two Neuroi she didn't even see coming; I very much doubt she ever realized how much danger she was in.

Perrine seems like the type who might perform well in training and simulations. But when it comes to actual fighting... yeah, the above incidents alone tell me she's still got a lot to learn.

I'd forgotten about that. I'd primarily based my opinion on the comments on her from the SW wiki from the other Witches, more specifically, these ones:
Minna wrote:"About Perrine... well, I wish she could calm down a little. She is
talented and her magic is strong, so she's an excellent witch, but she's
over-serious, and she has a tendency to distance herself from others.
However, Miyafuji seems to have had some good influence on her ever
since she arrived here. I just hope they will become good enough friends
to make their frequent quarrels not matter so much."

Mio wrote:"She's of great help to me, helping out with training the rookies,
among other things. She used to often be paired with me in a rotte
during combat, but she'll be able to handle herself fine without me
soon. She can be a bit harsh with Miyafuji, but that's probably because
she worries about her. She's a good person. I don't really know why she
always speaks so awkwardly around me though..."

Erica wrote:"I’ve heard Perrine is from some really high-class family. I guess
that's why she's so obsessed with etiquette and manners… it took us
quite some time to get used to each other. But she is honest in
recognizing other good fighters and I’m sure her aerial victory score
would go up steadily if she just found a good partner. But when I
suggested Miyafuji she looked at me like the world was about to end."

Shirley wrote:"Glasses? Yeah, she's actually a good person, but why can't she be a
little more true to her own feelings? She's talented both when it comes
to dog-fighting and magic and she's way more serious than the rest of us
concerning training. But well... I guess she just wants to be close to
the Major. She tries to hide it, but that stubbornness just makes it
even funnier."

Okay, they don't really support my point, but she isn't useless. Capable, but a a fuckwit. That should be even ground, hmm?
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 29 May 2012 - 8:13

Woah woah woah. Easy, dude.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Okay, I give up on trying to find some redeamable part of the axis powers. THey were evil with nothing good about them at all, happy?
The Axis DID have some redeemable qualities, hard to believe as it seems. They came up with some of the most startling achievements in military technology, many of which thoroughly revolutionised warfare. Quite a few of their personnel were not monsters, but honourable soldiers - Rommel and Yamamoto come immediately to mind in terms of the commanders, and we have Eric Hartman, Simo Hayha and Saburo Sakai as examples of the ordinary trooper. And if there was an Axis country to be wholly admired and not reviled at all for heinous conduct, it would be Finland. They joined forces with the Germans only out of convenience, to protect themselves against the Soviet threat, and fought a valiant fight against the Soviets.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I'd forgotten about that. I'd primarily based my opinion on the comments on her from the SW wiki from the other Witches, more specifically, these ones...

(snip)

Okay, they don't really support my point, but she isn't useless. Capable, but a a fuckwit. That should be even ground, hmm?
Fair enough an assessment, I suppose. There's talent in her that could be put to very good use; she needs moulding. Mio needs to keep a closer eye on her; letting her out of her section might have been premature.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 29 May 2012 - 8:27

The Axis was a Cult of personality,unfortunately the personalities in question were all twisted and evil,

Germany could have been a major military and world power,but its ideology of Adolf Hitler turned it into a vicious, backstabbing, scapegoat blaming(the Jews), dictatorship.

Japan was a military dictatorship,the Emperor basically did whatever the military told him and they only told him what suited them,

they may have had legitimate grievances against the presence of the western powers in the east ,but a military strike against the US and the British Empire was stupid in the extreme,

they lacked the resources to sustain a long war against either power and totally depended on capturing further resources as part of their early war effort
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 29 May 2012 - 8:39

Awinnell wrote:Japan may have had legitimate grievances against the presence of the western powers in the east ,but a military strike against the US and the British Empire was stupid in the extreme,

they lacked the resources to sustain a long war against either power and totally depended on capturing further resources as part of their early war effort
None of Japan's grievances against the Western powers' presence in the East was legitimate. They started off with a war of aggression against China, and then got all butthurt when the US imposed an oil embargo on them when they did not comply with demands to stop beating China up.

I remain convinced, however, that Japan might have had a decent chance of victory if they chose to go to war with Britain and the Netherlands alone, or even the Netherlands alone, for that matter.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 29 May 2012 - 8:48

Nachtsider wrote:Woah woah woah. Easy, dude.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Okay, I give up on trying to find some redeamable part of the axis powers. THey were evil with nothing good about them at all, happy?
The Axis DID have some redeemable qualities, hard to believe as it seems. They came up with some of the most startling achievements in military technology, many of which thoroughly revolutionised warfare. Quite a few of their personnel were not monsters, but honourable soldiers - Rommel and Yamamoto come immediately to mind in terms of the commanders, and we have Eric Hartman, Simo Hayha and Saburo Sakai as examples of the ordinary trooper. And if there was an Axis country to be wholly admired and not reviled at all for heinous conduct, it would be Finland. They joined forces with the Germans only out of convenience, to protect themselves against the Soviet threat, and fought a valiant fight against the Soviets.
*takes a few deep breaths* Okay, I'm relaxed now. I hnestly have no idea why I try to look for the good in everything and defend things. I should see a head Ddoctor. You know, I'm begging to think I should have done a school projoct and some of the positive aspcets of the axis, t'would be fun, methinks.

Nachtsider wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I'd forgotten about that. I'd primarily based my opinion on the comments on her from the SW wiki from the other Witches, more specifically, these ones...

(snip)

Fair enough an assessment, I suppose. There's talent in her that could be put to very good use; she needs moulding. Mio needs to keep a closer eye on her; letting her out of her section might have been premature.
Pun intended? Because Mio has an eye patch Razz.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 29 May 2012 - 9:12

Nachtsider wrote:
Awinnell wrote:Japan may have had legitimate grievances against the presence of the western powers in the east ,but a military strike against the US and the British Empire was stupid in the extreme,

None of Japan's grievances against the Western powers' presence in the East was legitimate. They started off with a war of aggression against China, and then got all butthurt when the US imposed an oil embargo on them when they did not comply with demands to stop beating China up.

I remain convinced, however, that Japan might have had a decent chance of victory if they chose to go to war with Britain and the Netherlands alone, or even the Netherlands alone, for that matter.

I think Japans main fear was the control the west had over oil in the region,Japan has very few natural resources within its own borders,and needed oil and coal to maintain its modernisation

the war in China was just the Japanese military flexing its muscles at the rest of the world powers,and committing mass murder and biological warfare along the way

Personally I think Germany could have had their cake and ate it,if they had not gone down the road of anti semitism and had attacked the Soviet Union from the start then in all likely hood the rest of Europe would have gone with them as the Communists were considered a much bigger threat at the time
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Tue 29 May 2012 - 11:25

June 22, 1941 Operation Barbarossa commenced. A War with the Soviet Union a massive industrial powerhouse, Which is a tough fight but winnable by the Germans alone, even easier if the Japanese helped.

BUT Someone decided that its a good idea on December 7, 1941 to attack Pearl Harbor and bring the second most industrially capable country on Earth into the equation.

Its all downhill from there.

On the good things. The Nazi Party did bring the most broken and battered country in central Europe from the harsh treaty conditions and the following dreadful depression into one of the most advanced superpowers ever seen in just a few years. Hitler just bit off a little more than he could chew.

And How has this thread so horribly derailed now?
ACH
ACH

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 May 2012 - 11:33

Not a freaking clue ach but maybe tonight I can get it back on track by posting some more info on my fan characters but now its time to do some organic chemistry tutoring

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 29 May 2012 - 12:23

This is a lot to put on my plate. With internet down at home, its slow goings, but give me a while and I'll figure something out. I think I may have three in mind.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 29 May 2012 - 13:41

A big mistake for the Axis was Germany declaring War on the United States. That allowed Roosevelt to take the gloves off and give the United Kingdom (and by extension, the Commonwealth) with all the support they needed to not just keep the Axis at bay, but actually start knocking them back.

If Germany had not declared War, Roosevelt would have been forced to focus on Japan and would have been more limited in the scope and amount of support he could have give Britain. This could have allowed the Axis to better secure Africa and the southern Med and/or allowed them to concentrate more on the Soviets.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 29 May 2012 - 16:48

A'right, a'right. More fan character discussion, less WWII talk. Razz

Charon, get back in here and tell us more about Gwen Boyington.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 29 May 2012 - 18:11

Name: Diana D. “Tough Nut” McLachlan

Role: Company Commander

Eye Colour: brown

Hair Colour: sandy

Height: 4’ 11”

Identifying Marks: scarring on lower right torso, slight limp from farming accident

Familiar: sheep dog

Build: short, bony, and fragile looking

Magic: Iron Woman – capable of withstanding pain and exhaustion that would kill a normal Witch. The drawback however, is that after use, the pain and exhaustion catches up, putting her out of action for anywhere between one hour and one month, depending on the extent of the powers use.

Striker Model: CAC Boomerang

Affiliation: Royal Australis Air Force, 666th Joint Strike Force or “Hell’s Witches”

Service History: Conscripted into RAAF after first Neuroi attacks on Europe, she got along well with all in her company, and is often called upon to round up the others in her company and other companies after and sometimes during leave. Appointed leader of her unit due to her experience with coordinating an effort on a sheep station that easily transferable to the battle field. Wounded during first attack on Darwin where over half of her unit was killed. While recovering, the rest of her unit died in the second attack. Being unable to cope with the pain of not being there for her unit when they were killed, she requested a transfer to Europe where she continues to provide assistance in the coordination of Britannian, Gallian, and Karlslander units as leader of the 666th JSF.

Weapons Training: Austen submachine gun, Vickers Machine Gun, Welbey Mk IV revolver, Owen submachine gun

Psych Profile: Charismatic, friendly, and firm. Get’s on well with most people, and likes to dress in an enlisted man’s uniform over an officer’s uniform so that her troops can feel more comfortable around her. Expects the orders she gives to be followed, and frequently argues with the European officers she is assisting. In combat, she is cold and calculating, not giving the enemy another chance to kill her team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Amber “Sheila” O’Brien

Role: Anti-armour specialist

Eye Colour: green

Hair Colour: white

Height: 5’ 5”

Identifying Marks: Unusual white hair, unhealed broken nose from first bar fight

Familiar: red kangaroo

Build: Strong, muscular

Magic: Anti 1st – Newton’s first law states that, “an object in motion will remain in motion unless acted on by an outside force”. This is not true for Amber’s bullets. She has the ability to reshape the round just as it exits the muzzle to make it half a micron small at the point and three times the density. However, the rounds become much less accurate and are only useful when the location of the Neuroi core is known to the user.

Striker Model: Cruiser Tank Mk. 1 “Sentinel”

Affiliation: Royal Australis Army, 666th Joint Strike Force or “Hell’s Witches”

Service History: Like her commanding officer, was conscripted at the start of the European attack, however into RAA instead of RAAF. Described as her first commanding officer as a “piece of shit slacker and a waste of fucking time”, though this was how her drill sergeant described most of the recruits. After her transfer to the Darwin garrison, was rounded up from pubs and bars by her current commanding officer, Diana, no less than thirty times. During first attack on Darwin, was saved by Diana, and killed two Neuroi that day, and a further three during the second attack. After she heard that Diana was transferring, and feeling a debt for having her life saved, and requested a transfer with Diana. Was refused several times, but finally the transfer was approved and Amber was transferred to the 666th JSF.

Weapons Training: Vickers Machine Guns (dual wielded),M1 Bazooka, Mills bomb, Stokes mortar, Owen submachine gun

Psych Profile: A real party girl who loves a good drink, or just any drink. Coupled with the fact that she is not afraid to speak her mind she has gotten in trouble countless times and ended up in an infirmary half those times. That is only off the job though, during training and on mission, she is one of the most disciplined and merciless Witches to come from the southern hemisphere.

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Wed 30 May 2012 - 7:28; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Taking Nacht's advice :)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 30 May 2012 - 2:53

Oh, Aussie witches? Interesting. I was kind of expecting the leader of the 601 to be an absolute monster, though. She seems very personable, quite at odds with what the group is described as being - a bunch of holy terrors.

Props for using the Sentinel; that tank had potential, even though it never saw service. And until you mentioned it, I had absolutely no idea that Boomerang even existed.

I'm very, very iffy on Di being an Air Vice Marshal at the tender age of sixteen. Minna, older than Di at eighteen and highly experienced, is but a Group Captain.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next