Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread)

+6
Professor Voodoo
Kiskaloo
tremec6speed
Triela
Nachtsider
Cherubino
10 posters

Go down

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Empty My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread)

Post by Cherubino Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 15:11

Hey guys! I know I haven't been here in a while but I have some news!

About a month ago my mom bought a new dog. Let me first say that I believe buying a dog is completely unethical since there are so many dogs in shelters who need homes. All of my dogs have been adopted but my mom is like having a mid life crisis and instead of bettering herself she bought a dog. But I digress.

Most of you here know about my two other dogs: Pharaoh Delayhoya-Rodriguez and Doc Bartholomew MacDuff. For those of you who don't, I'm about to spam you with pictures.

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) DSC02049
My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Photoon2011-01-17at19362
My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Photoon2011-01-17at19363
I love this picture of her. She snuck a kiss on me! I look gross though because I wasn't expecting her to kiss me. Anyway, This is my girl dog Pharaoh Delahoya-Rodriguez. She is a lab/doberman mix. She weighs in at around 85 lbs.

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) 200582_1006791146575_1728831119_7106_8006131_n
This is Doc Bartholomew MacDuff. He's an old beagle. Very stinky too. He's about 30lbs.

And this is our newest family member: Buster Shamus O'Brian. He's a Jack Russel who's parents were imported from Ireland. He's 8 months old right now and is 14 lbs. He's a little shit who keeps eating my shoes.
My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Photoon2011-10-07at14522
My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Photoon2011-10-07at1452
Look the breeder even gave us a baby picture... smh...
My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Irish-Jack-Russell-Puppy-Bruiser-6

Seriously, though I disagree with my mom about buying a dog AND I HATE PUPPIES, he's a cute little shit head and I wouldn't give him up.

Well, that's my family.

Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Forum Posts : 457

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Empty Re: My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread)

Post by Nachtsider Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 15:15

Hnnnggggghhhhh. Lookit him smiling for the camera in that last photo. I love that he has a patch over his eye. He's a little canine pirate. An Irish canine pirate. Eeeeeeeee.

Word up to Doc and Pharoah, too, yo. Great seeing them again after so long. <3
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Empty Re: My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread)

Post by Triela Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 15:25

CHERUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! Miss you lots!!! We have to hang out sometime when I don't have a lot of work... Maybe Thanksgiving break! XD

Glad to see Buster is becoming part of the family and taking a little space in your heart! XD I will admit he is cute, but I hope he grows up fast. Razz I miss Doc a lot. He's my male Classy. ;_;

We should play L4D2 sometimes this weekend! Very Happy
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 15:36

Wow, those pictures went beyond the word cute to describe them! Thank you for posting them! cheers
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 16:44

That has me thinking. Why do we NOT have a pet/animal thread??? D: If any of you guys have pets and wanna share we should totally post stuff! Very Happy I think this thread will do nicely. :3

I know a lot of you guys know who Classy was. I don't think a lot you have seen a lot of pictures of her... I took so many pictures of her over the years, it's kinda disgusting the amount I have. XDDD

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_4210
Yeah... she laid on my gaming chair and fell asleep like that. XD

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) 25200310

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) 31111610

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_3810
Skywalker, Classy, and Phantom
Triela
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 18:15

I remember her milling about in the back of the Youtube videos you and Cherubino used to post.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 19:11

Triela wrote:That has me thinking. Why do we NOT have a pet/animal thread??? D: If any of you guys have pets and wanna share we should totally post stuff! Very Happy I think this thread will do nicely.
Duly noted. Check out the new title. Very Happy
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 19:17

Triela wrote:That has me thinking. Why do we NOT have a pet/animal thread??? D: If any of you guys have pets and wanna share we should totally post stuff! Very Happy I think this thread will do nicely. :3
There's a Pets of the SWA thread but no real-world pets of forum menbers thread.

Personally I have nothing to contribute...with my job I can't even have house plants.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 6:38

I used to have parakeets but I can't show the pictures since the quality is so poor.

Now I'm reminded how much I miss them. If you'll excuse me I'll go drown my sorrows with some ice cream and zoloft.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 8 Oct 2011 - 13:13

Nachtsider wrote:Hnnnggggghhhhh. Lookit him smiling for the camera in that last photo. I love that he has a patch over his eye. He's a little canine pirate. An Irish canine pirate. Eeeeeeeee.

Word up to Doc and Pharoah, too, yo. Great seeing them again after so long. <3

LOL pirate Buster. Maybe we should make him a pirate for halloween and not Spiderman.

Now I'm reminded how much I miss them. If you'll excuse me I'll go drown my sorrows with some ice cream and zoloft.
Sounds yummy! Razz

tremec6speed wrote:Wow, those pictures went beyond the word cute to describe them! Thank you for posting them! cheers
You're welcome! I am happy that my dogs make more than my family happy!

I remember her milling about in the back of the Youtube videos you and Cherubino used to post.

Yeah Pharaoh is such a silly girl! <3 I love her she is so silly.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 19:45

I have some more pics of Buster! This one is for Nacht but I hope you all enjoy!

PIRATE BUSTER GETS ALL THE BITCHES!
My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Busterhalloween
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 19:58

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Pirates
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 18:24

I wanted a pet in my life. If I got a new sheltie I couldn't take it to school and the responsibility would be on my mom to take care of it. Plus I still think it's too soon for me to get a dog. So I got the next best thing, I can take him to school and he can be my best friend. Very Happy

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_0710

Meet Travis, my new hamster!! ^__^
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 16:49

Triela wrote:I wanted a pet in my life. If I got a new sheltie I couldn't take it to school and the responsibility would be on my mom to take care of it. Plus I still think it's too soon for me to get a dog. So I got the next best thing, I can take him to school and he can be my best friend. Very Happy

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_0710

Meet Travis, my new hamster!! ^__^
He makes funny noises lol.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:01

My mom woke me up at 6 in the morning. I was grumpy and she forced me out of bed. I went downstairs and saw my sister's boyfriend recording me on his phone and my sister and my mom were sitting there as well.

I got mad and thought it was kinda creepy that they were recording me, as I act like a zombie in the morning.

I try to walk past the get coffee and my mom says to say hi to my sister. I grumble without looking at her. My mom tells me to look at my sister, so I look.

There is a fuzzy little puppy laying in her lap. I stare for a few seconds, then burst into tears and take her in my arms.

She's 6 and 1/2 weeks old. I took her outside and played with her for a while. After that I took her to my room, put her on the bed, and she passed out right next to me. X3 She woke me up by licking my ear and jumping on my arm.

Best surprise ever!!!!!!!

Meet Indiana!! Very Happy <333333

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_1510

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_1512

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_1511

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Img_1513
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:15

My new family member (AKA The Official 'Show Us Your Pets' Thread) Awesome_emo

She's... she's beautiful.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:16

Fantastic
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:25

Very Happy
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:30

Ermagherd, such a cute puppy!
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:37

MP5 wrote:Ermagherd, such a cute puppy!

MP5 wrote:Ermagherd, serch er curte purpperh!

Fixed that for you.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:39

Nachtsider wrote:
MP5 wrote:Ermagherd, such a cute puppy!

MP5 wrote:Ermagherd, serch er curte purpperh!

Fixed that for you.

haha, thanks!
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 17:45

D'aawwwwwww
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 18:43

I love her so much you guys!! On Cloud 9 Glomp

She knows who her mommy is!! I've had her for less than a day and she wants to be held by me all the time. Very Happy Plus I was sitting on the floor and she just walked into my lap and fell asleep. She's so good!! >////<

Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum