Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else apart from MP5 can hide in briefcase?

+17
Three Dog
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika
ProjectZ
9by9teen
tsundere9kagami2
funkmachine
maverick375
Odon
Awinnell
Kiskaloo
ElfenMagix
Officer_Charon
Alfisti
John_234
MP5
ACH
emperor
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What else apart from MP5 can hide in briefcase? - Page 2 Empty Re: What else apart from MP5 can hide in briefcase?

Post by John_234 Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 6:26

they also make shoulder holsters for it.

John_234

Forum Posts : 469

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

What else apart from MP5 can hide in briefcase? - Page 2 Empty Re: What else apart from MP5 can hide in briefcase?

Post by Three Dog Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 8:04

The Spectre M4 and KRISS Vector should fit in a case, yeah? Maybe a H&K UMP too?

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 8:22

Also, @Mossington in a can. The JIC is pretty neat, though it's really meant for burial or boat use. It's a very big, obvious cylinder. Sucks its not big enough to accomodate a folding stock.

John_234

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 8:27

John_234 wrote:Also, @Mossington in a can. The JIC is pretty neat, though it's really meant for burial or boat use. It's a very big, obvious cylinder. Sucks its not big enough to accomodate a folding stock.
Yeah, but wrap it in nice leather and dress like an architect you could probably get away with it Razz

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5880

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 8:28

Speaking of leather, a tall man in a trench coat can conceal almost anything. Cold weather is a big asset for this sort of work Razz

John_234

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 6:22

just use Glock G18 automatic pistol...small,compact,durable,9mm,fitt into a pocket and potentially lethal......that also goes to M93r beretta RAFFICA with it's burst fire mode....

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Forum Posts : 1169

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 6:45

Burst fire pistols are just insanely stupid, IMHO.

The Glock 18C is indeed marketed to military types, but being a pistol you have a hard time hitting anything. Most people try to put a stock on it for the PDW type role, which is really redundant when we have modern PDWs like the PP-2000, MP7 and such. It's worth noting that the burst fire handguns out there - the VP-70 and the 93r primarily, both had stocks they were frequently utilized with. Then you have the Stechkin, which uses a holster-stock like the Mauser C96. It was more used as a big semi-automatic, though.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't really like fully automatic pistols, but it makes more sense than burst fire.

John_234

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 13:01

John_234 wrote:Burst fire pistols are just insanely stupid, IMHO.

The Glock 18C is indeed marketed to military types, but being a pistol you have a hard time hitting anything. Most people try to put a stock on it for the PDW type role, which is really redundant when we have modern PDWs like the PP-2000, MP7 and such. It's worth noting that the burst fire handguns out there - the VP-70 and the 93r primarily, both had stocks they were frequently utilized with. Then you have the Stechkin, which uses a holster-stock like the Mauser C96. It was more used as a big semi-automatic, though.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't really like fully automatic pistols, but it makes more sense than burst fire.

just like in other post you'd say "depend on people"......so it's our choice then to pick anything that could kill a person without him/her suspecting first..... sissy slapfighting

John_234 wrote:Burst fire pistols are just insanely stupid, IMHO.

so do M16 an an94 assault rifle.

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 18:43

I don't actually like the M16A2 / A4. It seems most people use them in semi-automatic anyway. The AN-94 has auto though, mind you.

John_234

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 23:52

John_234 wrote:I don't actually like the M16A2 / A4. It seems most people use them in semi-automatic anyway. The AN-94 has auto though, mind you.

i though AN-94 was 2-round burst.....
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 0:53

GattoNero wrote:
John_234 wrote:I don't actually like the M16A2 / A4. It seems most people use them in semi-automatic anyway. The AN-94 has auto though, mind you.

In video games.

It has auto on top of 2 round burst. The first two rounds are blistering fast and then it settles into a 900 RPM automatic mode.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Taking a break for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 1:26

John_234 wrote:
GattoNero wrote:

In video games.

It has auto on top of 2 round burst. The first two rounds are blistering fast and then it settles into a 900 RPM automatic mode.

i've check it in wiki....the also said it was double round burst...
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 3:03

It has both. That's why most websites list two different rates of fire.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 4:02

John_234 wrote:It has both. That's why most websites list two different rates of fire.

that's what i meant....just like m16 with single fire selector,an-94 had both full auto-double burst fire mode...
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 6:03

The M16A2, M16A4 and M4 all lack fully automatic.

The AN-94 has burst and automatic. Does this make sense?
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 6:21

John_234 wrote:The M16A2, M16A4 and M4 all lack fully automatic.

The AN-94 has burst and automatic. Does this make sense?
fire selector....
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 7:41

Yep, both of them have them. They go like this:

M16A2
Safe-Semi-Burst

AN-94
Safe-Semi-Burst-Auto

Most M16s do not have both burst and automatic fire.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 8:47

John_234 wrote:Yep, both of them have them. They go like this:

M16A2
Safe-Semi-Burst

AN-94
Safe-Semi-Burst-Auto

Most M16s do not have both burst and automatic fire.

back to the point,why all of people i know hate beretta 93r?
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 15:34

Dunno? Burst fire was never popular with stocked weapons. I can imagine its worse for handguns, which have the advantage of convenience rather than firepower.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 16:13

to expensive for what it did,low ammo capacity(it used an extended 20 round mag) you could get similar sized and priced submachine guns that worked a lot better
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 18:21

It also looks awful.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 20:03

so i'll just pick FMG9 and Glock 18 as my choice
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 21:18

If you like machine pistols, anyway. Every gun has its uses.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:24

John_234 wrote:If you like machine pistols, anyway. Every gun has its uses.

and that's why i go loud with awp in css point blank range...very effective sniper for cqc in counter strike source if you asked me...long distance sharp shooting is the other thing i good at using steyr scout....
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:49

.... uh, okay.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 0:53

COD,CSS or any FPS game is not, in any shape or form, anything like the real world !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Project J Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 10:15

Yeah I don't even think dedicated mil-sims cut it close.

The majority of FPS games have guns that function like prop guns. =P

Project J

Male

Forum Posts : 58

Fan of : A lot of things.

Original Characters : Christine/Amita Edgehart

Comments : Only in this for a bit of RPing, nothing too heavy.

Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 11:13

GattoNero wrote:

back to the point, why all of people i know hate beretta 93r?

I don't, but that's probably because I was a big Able Team (spin-off of Mack Bolan / The Executioner series) fan back in the '80's. Agree though that they're too impractical.

Still, given that the girls have the cyborg strength to hold down the recoil, I guess they would be useful for when you needed a small SMG, but couldn't carry a violin case or shoulder bag. And hey - Rule of Cool.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 11:33

Awinnell wrote:COD,CSS or any FPS game is not, in any shape or form, anything like the real world !

i know.....and that's why i play paintball....+ archery
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:55

A weapon that fits in a brief case lets see no has mentioned yet having a double barrel sawed off 12 guage shot gun or even a sawed off lever action variety for more rounds and added bad a$$ery
dragonfire238
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:27

dragonfire238 wrote:A weapon that fits in a brief case lets see no has mentioned yet having a double barrel sawed off 12 guage shot gun or even a sawed off lever action variety for more rounds and added bad a$$ery

and hell will rain to both shooter and target
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 0:38

dragonfire238 wrote:A weapon that fits in a brief case lets see no has mentioned yet having a double barrel sawed off 12 guage shot gun or even a sawed off lever action variety for more rounds and added bad a$$ery
Most people in GSG that go for ultra-compact shotguns tend to gravitate toward designs like the Serbu Super Shorty. You don't even need a suitcase to conceal it, and more rounds than a double barrel.

Not sure what advantages a lever action poses, though... do you mean a .30-30, .357, .44, shotgun?
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 5:23

John_234 wrote:
Most people in GSG that go for ultra-compact shotguns tend to gravitate toward designs like the Serbu Super Shorty. You don't even need a suitcase to conceal it, and more rounds than a double barrel.

Not sure what advantages a lever action poses, though... do you mean a .30-30, .357, .44, shotgun?

I think he means shotgun. And you can hide it in a box of roses too. Que Terminator theme.

Last time I checked though, the Serbu Super Shorty held two rounds, not in the same manner as the sawed off, but the capacity is the same.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:08

Two plus one in the pipe. One more over a double barrel Razz
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:11

John_234 wrote:Two plus one in the pipe. One more over a double barrel Razz

Ah, I see. I see. Very well then. Double barrel would be easier to maintain though, yeah? Say... in the event of a nuclear war or zombie apocalypse or the aliens take over?Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:13

That's debatable, actually since Remington and Mossberg shotguns have more common parts.

As far as the Serbu goes I would probably actually go with a slighter longer shotgun with a wire folding stock. Four rounds, maybe.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 6:15

John_234 wrote:As far as the Serbu goes I would probably actually go with a slighter longer shotgun with a wire folding stock. Four rounds, maybe.

Such as...?
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 7:29

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
John_234 wrote:As far as the Serbu goes I would probably actually go with a slighter longer shotgun with a wire folding stock. Four rounds, maybe.

Such as...?

I meant a Serbu with the barrel and mag tube not cut down quite as short.
John_234
John_234

Male

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 4:25

Just thought I'd post this here.  I remember thinking about this issue when writing my Dolomites story, and trying to work out what Triela could fit in a backpack.  Though there's still the issue of the girls being smaller - you can't have too large a backpack either.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by San and Flo Wed 11 May 2016 - 18:20

P90, maybe.
San and Flo
San and Flo

Male

Forum Posts : 121

Fan of : Beatrice, Henrietta, Rico and Triela.

Original Characters : San and Letrice, Lawrence and Onyx

Comments : Let's see how many mags I can waste on one body.

Registration date : 2016-05-11
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum