Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A home for CiCi

+2
Alfisti
CiCiClaw
6 posters

Go down

A home for CiCi Empty A home for CiCi

Post by CiCiClaw Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 5:41

My fiance and I are getting the boot from his mother, it isn't exactly fair considering her boyfriend is doing the booting. He doesn't want another MALE in the house other than him. So I'm thinking about trying to find a place to live, I do have a question, the jerk kicking us out made an offer on my Xbox 360, I'm planning on being a bit nasty to him, he made the offer and I turned around and told him, $350.00 for it. If he keeps asking for it to be free, I"m going to double or triple it to the point that he can't possibly afford it. Since he's kicking me out, does he have the freaking right to make offers on my stuff? I should think not....

Onto other news, finding a place to live right now, and considering, I only have two weeks to do it in, I'm slightly annoyed because I was told by the weekend of September. I'm going to have to tell you this much, I'm annoyed and considering I looked for cheap as heck apartments, I need a place that doesn't do credit checks because due to a little problem back in Texas from a person who shall remain nameless, we are kind of desperate. HELP!
CiCiClaw
CiCiClaw

Female

Forum Posts : 18

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

A home for CiCi Empty Re: A home for CiCi

Post by Alfisti Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 6:09

My condolences on being booted, unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the world to be able to offer sage advice on the American housing market. A home for CiCi 61015

As to the Xbox: figure out where you're going to move to first... and charge him the bond payment. Wink
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 6:38

Depending on where you live you should really search around and even think about going farther out than you usually would to get a cheap "living space".....buy a van and park it at starbucks for free internet.

live with "your" parents and or relatives.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CiCiClaw Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 12:46

I finished up the problem, considering a few friends did offer us a couch for a few days, then we are moving into a house with another friend. Talking to my friend, he made us a rent adjustment and so it is happy day now.
CiCiClaw
CiCiClaw

Female

Forum Posts : 18

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 13:47

Nice! A good and simple resolution. Glad it worked out for ya CiCi.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 14:59

As for Douchey McDumbass, if he wants to be like that and make an offer on your stuff, you can either tell him to go to hell or do like you did and make sure you get your pound of flesh from him before you leave.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 19:08

If you really don't care about the Xbox, you could just break it over his face, "Here, HAVE IT FOR FREE!"

I'd buy a red-ring junker for a couple bucks and do it, just to add insult to injury Very Happy
John_234
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of :

Original Characters :

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Taking a break for a while.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content